SJW FAGGOTS STRIKE AGAIN

You have to give these SJWs some credit for pissing people off, it appears they are starting to wage their battle against the asian cultures now by making the warriors white. Asians are fucking PISSED as fuck.

BTW, I also think we can use this movie for meme magic against mexcrement.

And? What is this thread even supposed to be about?

>>>Holla Forums

It's about the Jews pushing their bullshit globally.

Do you think we need a thread for every single pozzed up movie coming out of Hollyjew? Your thread is shite mate. Be honest, do you main Holla Forums?

Fictional movie about the Great Wall of China being built to keep out dragons or monsters or some fantasy shit. Matt Damon (A FUCKING WHITE MALE) is the lead. SJWs mad about the glorious white washing taking place in this fine film.

No poz jumped out at me from the trailer, just a white guy among asians doing action hero shit.

Ah I see how it is.

Jews would have made the lead a black female tranny if they could get away with it, but they'll start with white people to stay incremental.

DUBS DECLARE IT SO
PRAISE KEK
IF WE BELIEVE IT
WE CAN MEME IT

GREAT WALL is a Chinese-funded Chinese-American co-production made with a Chinese director (Zhang Yimou) intended mainly for the lucrative mainland Chinese market.

They added round-eyed Matt Damon to make this movie an easier sell within their own country.

Oh sweet summer faggot

that was based off of a semi true story though it was a frenchmen who went to japan and participated in there civil war as an advisor

The asian SJWs wanted the leads to be white.

Hey The Last Samurai was a good film.

It's not really all that Jewish of a movie honestly.

Last Samurai is loosely based on James Clavell's book "Shogun", which in turn is based on a true story of William Adams, who ended up stranded in Japan.
And it's really not that bad of a movie.

I wonder what Japan would have been like had we not forcibly opened their country to trade with us.

The Shogun series was good too.

All these Scientolojews ITT…

Yes, that's what I was getting at. Having an A-list white actor in the lead will make this movie do better at the Chinese box office.

I don't think so, I think it'll piss them off because the asian SJWs are traitors to their own cultures. SJWs of any stripe work to subvert their own cultures for globalist ideology.

I'm just saying what the producers are probably thinking in getting Damon for a lead role, I don't know if the actual box office results will bear that out.

Maybe it's a gamble so an asian movie will do better here in the US instead of in asia, but from what I've read it appears the director is a hardcore asian SJW

The important thing to remember is that the director of this film is native chinese with 20 years experience directing chinese language films for chinese audiences and worked on the chinese olympics.

You drop in one FUCKING WHITE MALE and that stops mattering to them though.

Well, I wasn't going to see it anyway because I don't want to reward what will almost certainly turn out to be Chinese state-sponsored propaganda (also I was never really into pseudo-historical epics) but I gotta admit seeing it just to piss off western SJWs about "whitewashing" would be tempting (but I probably still won't see it because it doesn't interest me).

LOOK AGAIN user.
THAT
BE
TRIPS!

Well behind technologically.

No, it wasn't.

lol I don't care it look cool.

Im gonna download it off of kicka–oh.

Well it makes sense since Finns are mongoloid :^]

If Kek wishes it, then we must.

no one here ever uses that macro
>>>/cuckchan/

The on;y asian sjws you will find is in the west though.

Shoehorning white men into a movies is the antithesis of cultural marxism (which is nothing but anti-white at its core), you idiot. They used to do it constantly back in the day before political correctness.

Also when it's white men in a white nation are making a movie for white people, there's nothing wrong them shoehorning their own race into a movie. It's only cultural marxism when the race being shoehorned is foreign. Fucking hell some of you guys are clueless.

Nice.

I love The First Weeaboo too

Me too, great movie. For the same feel and esthetic I also play Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai.