French Publisher Refuses to Publish Book Critical of Islam

This is the way the West dies
Not with a bang but a whimper.

The french are some of the cuckiest cucked cucks with terribly controlled media like the U.S.A.'s MSM on steroids with a more dumbed down servile public, I truely fear for the worst for the french, I truely do.

"This is nothing new, however. Way back in 2002, a French edition of my book Islam Unveiled was canceled for fear of offending Muslims.
“Fearing Islamist reprisal, French publisher revises decision to publish book critical of Islam,” by Vijeta Uniyal, Legal Insurrection, July 28, 2016 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

A Paris-based publishing house has revised its decision to publish a French version of the German bestseller “Der Islamische Faschismus” (The Islamic Fascism). Written by German-Egyptian author Hamed Abdel-Samad, the book was due to hit the French bookstores in September. Piranha Edition reportedly changed its mind after this month’s ISIS-inspired terror attack in Nice that killed 84 people and injured more than 300.

If the objective of Islamist violence in Europe had been to force the continent into submission, it is well on its way to achieving them.

Piranha Edition justified the decision of not going ahead with the publication by citing the threat of Radical Islam as well its desire of not wanting to strengthen the right-wing French groups critical of Islam. Interestingly, the head office of the Piranha Edition is just within a few minutes of walk from Bataclan, the theatre where 89 people were murdered by Islamic terrorists in November 2016.

Earlier this week, Hamed Abdel-Samad revealed the details of the failed book deal in a German-language blog Die Achse des Guten:

First the publisher changed the title from “The Islamic Fascism” to “Is Islam a form of Fascism?” — in order to avoid unnecessary polarisation. But after the attack in Nice, the publishing house decided not to publish the book at all, as it fearful of the consequence — as stated in [their] email — which could have been deadly. There could be another attack like the one at Charlie Hebdo.

Had the publisher ended the email just there, I could understand, as it is a matter of life and death, and I cannot ask everyone to take the risk that I take with my book.

But then came the second argument why the publication was not possible at this point. The book could benefit the right wing."

jihadwatch.org/2016/07/fearing-reprisal-frommuslims-french-publisher-reverses-decision-to-publish-book-critical-of-islam
archive.is/nrqb6

Other urls found in this thread:

piranha.fr/contact_piranha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't blame them for not publishing such a cucked book.

shit I forgot the publishers contact form,
piranha.fr/contact_piranha

You got me, I'm FIDF.

Soon it'll turn to threats against any thing that doesn't glorify islam

What is Amazon self-publishing.

the french like real books evidently

Muslim here. Islam is a fascist ideology and it's nothing to be ashamed of. This Egyptian is just your average "oh look at me, I'm so civilized and I renounce my faith" not knowing that the western culture nowadays, which he is following, is just the combination of cultural marxism and liberal democracy.

I KNEW IT

here's a screen shot of that user

Too bad its shitty, mob mentality fascism and you actually should be ashamed of it. Hypocrites all. You're the SJWs of religion.

What do you mean by that?

Its a teachable moment: violence can be used to enforce your will.

It's communistic like all the other strains of jewry.

Explain

and you, don't think the US is anything like what you think it is, we are not europeans.

That's not communistic, that's fascist and it's the natural order of things in this world, survival of the fittest.

loving the d n c

it's fine to delude yourself, but don't compare your Mongolian horde of illiterate pedophiles with our history of highly organized, technologically advanced conquest which spread literacy and medical care across the world

you only existed because we decided not to smear you off the surface of the earth in the early 1900s owing to our merciful Christian faith and its tradition of humanism

that illusion is quickly fading. make yourself right with your God.

it's only when you see what happens to people who anger us that you will understand what you have brought upon yourself.

As Schopenhauer said:

Africa has it's monkeys, and Europe has it's Frenchmen.

What does your sandnigger religion and jewish ideology have to do with the natural order when they are both wholly against Nature?

For instance, miscegenation brings down the quality of humans, erasing excellent breeds and turning man into a race of mules. How can dysgenics be the natural order when nature abhors the mixed breed and selects man upwards and not downwards? Your way of life, you Communist retard, is to keep humanity at the bottom of the barrel so that once against man becomes prey to animals. If all of nature was as retarded as you, large animals would all fall prey to smaller ones, and smaller ones all fall prey to microbes, leaving nothing but single-celled organisms.

The complete opposite of evolution.

Pick one and only one

Also why so salty? I was just pointing out that Islam is a Fascist ideology and I get these hostile replies which to me, seems an act of desperation. I get it, your civilization is dying because of the jews.

Explain

sandnigger we're redpilled

Wanting to preserve your people is alright in Islam. Lots of multiculturalists use this verse to promote diversity, but it's the other way around. 'knowing one another' here means diplomacy, trade and tech exchange between peoples

you're that euro who converted to islam and shilled for "white islam" last year back aren't you

It's the natural progression of things. The more I educate myself the more I realize that we are going to have to ride this thing (neoliberalism) to its bloody end. Communism had a bloody start, and died with a whimper. The Western version of Communist 2.0 did the reverse. There was a whimper at the onset and the finale will be a bloody massacre of epic proportions.

By the end of it the people will be broken, win, lose, or draw, but it's absolutely necessary. There's a reason the military breaks your mind and body. All it does is prepare you for the coming battle, which even then never can prepare you for. It gives you the freedom to mold people without the constraints of beliefs previously held.

This is what the West is going through. Right now the mind is being broken by the fanatical liberal ideology (political correctness). Next the body will be completely and utterly destroyed (conflict). Hope is good in small doses. Nihilism is good in small doses. I hate when people think we're just going to magically make it out of this at the end of the day. Desperation is often what propels you to do great things and the West needs to feel that more than anything else.

Fucking frogs!

Fuck off, nigger. Mudshits have never been and will never be allied with us, thus we cannot be "divided". Hang yourself

Fucking kill yourself

What do you expect from the french?

Cue butt hurt francophiles rambling on about french victories from a thousand years ago.

Stop being obtuse.

true.
Funnily enough, the race-traitor is fucked in all scenarios:
(1) Whites are incited by his writing and over-react, and kill all reachable "muslims" including your truly
(2) We conquer Europe and hang this cuck over the Reichstag

(x) He got thrown in hell for eternity anyway

Poor him. Heh.

How am i being obtuse? I'm stating a concise and eternal fact.

okay, how do we make this merchant "French" fam? beret, maybe some baguettes… what else?

definitely a latte

Croissants, pain au chocolate, omelette du fromage

Or a mulatto

We already knew you were shit tier fascists. Your fucking 'people' are a barbaric mess of vermin nigger level scum though so it's absolutely nothing to be proud of.

France is one of the best European country and it will become the best once we get ride of the sandniggers, niggers and traitors. So pretty much 40%, or maybe a bit more, of the population. All will be fine soon.
PLEASE SAVE ME