Trump Rally - Harrisburg, PA

RALLY STARTS 7:00 EDT, 4:00 PDT

DTS&E: youtube.com/watch?v=z6BAeb_c5vU
NU: youtube.com/watch?v=z4NSYLn31UI
LB: youtube.com/watch?v=sAsR5jFMdBU
RSB: youtube.com/watch?v=BTvsxTgzPjk
ENG: youtube.com/watch?v=m59kwwIWJCw

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/01/must-protect-hillarys-optics-thousands-of-trump-supporters-turned-away-by-democrat-mayor-and-fire-marshal-in-columbus/
surveymonkey.com/r/2016-president-social
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/760245342231158785
archive.is/QuLCb
archive.is/7VhJC
twitter.com/Green_Footballs
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/backing-donald-trump/493619/
archive.is/BZuXt
youtube.com/watch?v=z6BAeb_c5vU
archive.is/qUCBa
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/no-wonder-khizr-khan-hates-trump-specializes-programs-selling-us-citizenship/
web.archive.org/web/20160801211030/http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/no-wonder-khizr-khan-hates-trump-specializes-programs-selling-us-citizenship/
twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/760127182265999360
amazon.com/How-Lie-Statistics-Darrell-Huff/dp/0393310728
horace.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/How-to-Lie-With-Statistics-1954-Huff.pdf
dukechronicle.com/article/2006/12/case-christmas
firstthings.com/article/1992/02/005-confessions-of-a-rootless-cosmopolitan-jew
donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform
youtube.com/watch?v=Uemn79gOxeQ
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/01/just-joking-media-apoplectic-khizr-khan-attack-donald-trump-goes-flames/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/hillarys-plan-victory-register-3-million-new-voters/#disqus_thread
youtube.com/watch?v=vh6PzDMhYhU
atlantablackstar.com/2016/06/21/van-jones-leaves-cnn-panel-speechless-after-suggesting-that-white-men-be-racially-profiled/
democracynow.org/2016/4/6/van_jones_says_volcano_of_white
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BAUE DIE MAUER HERR TRUMP

Rot in hell you thin skinned throwback.

Moshi moshi, Trump desu.

It's always /comfy/ to watch a nice Trump rally. Thanks for the thread, OP. I can't wait.

RIDE 'EM COWBOY

RIDE 'EM COWBOY
I
D
E
E
M
C
O
W
B
O
Y

Feels comfy as fuck especially after the long dry spell that started after the prmiaries were over.

New poll on the right

Rodham is bloodthirsty criminal and you yourself are drenched in blood of millions who she has destroyed…ever ask why it shouldn't be your blood that was spilled?

Must Protect Hillary's Optics…Enter the Mayor of Columbus

Thousands were turned away from a Trump Rally today in Columbus Ohio as it appears the political arm of the DNC, via the Democrat Mayor Andrew Ginther, and Democrat Fire Marshal Kevin O’Conner, blocked attendance to the Trump event.

Moments before going on stage to a restricted audience of 1,000, Donald Trump informed the media of the political manipulation: Research indicates Trump is entirely correct. Against the backdrop of lackluster visible support for Hillary Clinton last weekend in Ohio, it appears there are political efforts underway to avoid the stark contrast of her opponent Donald Trump Rallying with thousands.

The venue is the Greater Columbus Convention Center – “Exhibit Hall E”. And has a banquet seating capacity (tables and chairs) of 4,140. With auditorium or stadium seating the capacity easily exceeds 6,000.

According to the Columbus Dispatch the Fire Marshal, a Democrat named Kevin O’Conner, made the arbitrary decision to turn away thousands of Trump Supporters and not allow them to enter the venue. It was the fire marshal who set the arbitrary attendance limit at 1,000.

John Page, general manager of the Greater Columbus Convention Center, said that because of construction and another event moving out, the capacity for Trump’s event in Exhibit Hall E was set at 1,000 by the fire marshal. (read more)

As noted by several media attendees covering the event, there was no visible construction whatsoever, and there was ample room for the supporters who were turned away at the door.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/01/must-protect-hillarys-optics-thousands-of-trump-supporters-turned-away-by-democrat-mayor-and-fire-marshal-in-columbus/

GAS ALL FIRECUCKS

Let's Take a Look At Hillary's Recent Crowds

Bitch can barely fill a high school gymnasium

That's a big crowd.

Survey Monkey Online Poll
Their polls usually get reported or go into the RCP Average

surveymonkey.com/r/2016-president-social

talk about low energy, even jeb's rallies had more than that

RIDE 'EM COWBOY!

I spent a lot of time in Harrisburg when I was younger. It's top comfy. Many PA towns are super comfy and low on cucks and idiots. It would be an easy Red State if not for Philly and the surrounding kike suburbs.

PLEASE STAND BY

[STANDING BY INTENSIFIES]

Probably because going to her events is like being nagged constantly by the most shrieking harridan wife you can imagine. Bitch doesn't even have anything to offer except "I totally have experience", "it's me or Trump, and Trump will personally slit the throats of your newborns to offer them to Satan after rounding up all non-Aryans into one huge Auschwitz, I promise", or "vote for me, I'll just do what Obama's doing, you kids still like Obama right?"

People who see and hear Trump tend to like him more, people who see and hear Clinton tend to like her less, it's well known.

Trump knows that feel

RIP bernd sanders, assburger king of KC

I just wanted Benny Sandwich to free Calvin Coolidge, bro..

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/760245342231158785

Ah shit he's going there

RIDE 'EM COWBOY!

Someone screencap it

Tweet: archive.is/QuLCb
Article: archive.is/7VhJC

Wow, ENG banned me for suggesting we throw the jew down the well.

you can only get away with that if you're baron cohen or any other jew

that's alot of red hats

what did I do to deserve this

This fucking cuck
twitter.com/Green_Footballs

He's a good guy. He just can't do the public speaking stuff.

Whoms pupper is dis?

He is a giant fucking sperg. After this I bet he is going to play his Nintendo DS in public.

>♪ Toss that bitch down in a ditch and run him through, that fucking jew! ♫

He's fucking Wojak

The LB stream is comfy as fuck. Good music while I condemn the jew and remnants get banned for insulting Trump or white ppl.

Fucking next level.

Fucking look at him

He actually looks just like Wojak

PENCE GOT SCREENCUCKED

BURGHER BURGER REPORTING IN

BERNIE IS GONE

HE'S NOT COMING BACK

This is a pretty cool pic, just found used in an article in the Atlantic (which was ok like 50 yrs ago, this a good read tho)
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/backing-donald-trump/493619/

RIP Bernd "Assburger King of KC" Sanders
1818-2016

There's a reason the T fucks the P in the logo.

That's easy, user. It's clearly America's pupper.

The normie signaling on twitterstein is delightfully salty.

Local reporter tweeted that the line outside to get in is "unending". I hear it's being held in a high school, and also speculation that smaller venues might be at the recommendation of Secret Service (who knows, sounds plausible)

May kek protect you.

Beagles confirmed for most loyal demographic for Trump among doggos

It's going to be awhile, isn't he?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot weather the storm".

The warrior retorts, "I am the storm".

Get a gun and bring the testimonial rain.

Maybe… I think they're campaign will have to reshuffle a few things to adjust to the obstacles being thrown at them

Wow, that's a well equipped pupper!

archive.is/BZuXt

That's a lot of white people

Maybe there's hope

GOD EMPEROR HIMSELF LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=z6BAeb_c5vU

If you're an American and you don't call yourself a burger or amerigan you're fucking gay

You think he'll be angry Trump tonight. I'll stick around for pissed off Trump.

On that note, I wonder if Corey was better at dealing with local (low lvel) merchants who run these venues than Manafort (a high level operator)

why not both?

To be honest, this is probably a good thing. Trump having to turn away massive amounts of people at every single event is impossible to hide, and only makes him look more popular. And no one in the crowd is going to think less of Trump because of it; if anything, it'll make them more motivated to see him if they think his audience space is more contested.

It's supposed to be in a couple of minutes.

The rumor was always that Corey & Manafort didn't get along. I got the feeling that if the rumors are true, it stemmed from younger alpha male vs. older alpha male. But this could all be MSM BS to begin with

You certainly grasp the concept of owning the downside

He probably has a man who specializes in this. I doubt he has Manafort doing his event planning.

I watched a large portion of the filler parts of the dnc (kill me) but i noticed that there was an unusually high concentration of veteran/military pandering.
This Khan fellow seems to be the icing on the cake.
The way this painfully phony kebab pulled out that pocket constitution made me think the Dems are trying to bait in neo-cons into their camp.
That, or they realized that 3rd term Obama martial law is impossible if 90% of the foot troops support Trump.

This bot is honestly starting to get annoying.

archive.is/qUCBa

JUST

Nobody got along with Corey. Roger Stone hates him too.

Corey was good at his job when the campaign was still in it's early stages. Trump was never planning on using him the entire time. I think the only reason he kept Corey around as long as he did was to avoid making it seem like he was fired because of Michelle Fields.

Hahahaha, the mooselimb is feeling the heat.

THE KEBAB WILL KNOW FEAR!!

Even during the Civil War, in 1864, we still had an election.

There is no delaying it. Not for Civil War, not for World War. Not even for Nuclear War.

your theme song

You're right… what I popped into my mind an hour ago, then I realized what you said.

The worst thing I heard about Corey was his managerial style, viz, it was rumored that he jealously guarded his role as "gatekeeper" to Trump. This can pose serious issues in any organization

Did he think that his shady dealings wouldn't come to light eventually, or did he think Hillary was going to protect him? Either way, very naive. My Schadenfreudeböner is at full mast.

It should be memetos, the…. something maker.

I hope he realizes that we will not forget him.

time to learn photoshop for the meme lord kek

HAS HE EVER PLAYED THIS VIDEO BEFORE? WASN'T IT A POL OC?

Reince to Greta Van Susteren RE the debate schedule: most likely "unfair & unwise"

ahahahaha

(czech'd)
A S T H E T I C as fuck gif

Oh its just the stream?

my computer is a shit tho.

4D CHESS

I've been looking at a whole lotta nothing for like 20 minutes now. Any ETA on the Emperor?

Pretty sure each stream plays its own music.

What video did he play? I've just been listening to RSB elevator rock without watching the stream.

Yes this is why I highly doubt they would go for martial law unless it does one or two things
A) Cause of the martial law gets pinned on Trump for "ebin retoric"
B) Guaranties Obongo the ability to stay in WH or choose Hillary.

If we do get put in that state of emergency by the powers that be then Trumps immediately going to pivot that he would stop such fuckery as president.
So if they do this they have to convince the population that its not moral/socially acceptable to rebel against Martial Law.

Trump is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to!

Looks like Roger Stone was 100% right about him being tied to Clinton and the Saudis.

Damn Roger works quick.

The Smugmaker.

The meme maker

Anyone else notice this shit? Obviously this isn't correct. You don't fall from 53% to 18% in one day. What fuckery is skewing the RCP this badly?

Roger Stone kicks ass.

Sorry, it was just another stream playing the audio from this video. I thought it was being played at the actual event as an introduction but was wrong.

538's full of shit. Dont bother paying attention to them.

Talk shit get hit, you fucking bronze-age bombchucker.

But it's memetos already.

Smugmaker works.

Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger, Burger,

kys and your counter meme.

Who here has been to a Trump rally IRL?

I have.

Nate (((Silver)))

Any intern fuck can manipulate data for the cuck queen. Polls mean jack shit cause if a Jew so much as breaths on the shit, it's rigged.

The shitpost maker? Or would that only work for the Australian commercials?

I have, too.

GOEBBELS

ditto

TRUE DUBS

GOEBBELS

That's a smug fella you got there.

I raise you this.

GOEBBELS

too small of a venue and left work early to get in line. It was too late. no chance of getting in.

so I came back home and shitposting with you all

Thanks, Hitler. Just finished it.

Seriously. More than dynastic patriotism, but actual, real, legitimate Nationalism.

that title belongs to scott adams

The Lugenpresse fakes polls and lies through their teeth. Obviously they can not be trusted.

is there any stream thats not zoomed out?

out

Damn, the audio is terrible. I guess a high school doesn't get you the best though.

Can we at least get some Gobbles or some-

OH FUCK IT'S GOBBLES, LET'S GO

IT'S TIME

> thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/no-wonder-khizr-khan-hates-trump-specializes-programs-selling-us-citizenship/
> web.archive.org/web/20160801211030/http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/no-wonder-khizr-khan-hates-trump-specializes-programs-selling-us-citizenship/

Now We Know Why Khizr Khan Hates Trump – He Specializes in Programs Selling US Citizenship

“The father of a Muslim American soldier killed in Iraq who is caught up in a war of words with Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is an immigration lawyer who specializes in a highly controversial program accused of letting immigrants buy their way into the U.S.

Khizr M. Khan’s website notes that he works to help clients with the E-2 and EB-5 programs that let overseas investors buy into U.S. companies and also provides green cards for family members.

It also said that he helps in the purchase of U.S. real estate and businesses. The website lists his ability to practice in New York, though it gives a Washington phone number for the lawyer who lives in Virginia. A man who answered the phone said the website was correct, though he would not identify himself.

“The E-2 and EB-5 are two of the most notoriously abused visa categories that essentially allow wealthy foreigners to buy their way to U.S. residency, and possibly citizenship, with a relatively modest investment,” said Jessica Vaughan, the policy director for the Center for Immigration Studies.“

twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/760127182265999360

any stream with good audio. I am getting shit audio from the speakers of some shit

read this book: "How to lie with statistics"
amazon.com/How-Lie-Statistics-Darrell-Huff/dp/0393310728
Free pdf: horace.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/How-to-Lie-With-Statistics-1954-Huff.pdf

Its and oldy from 1950 which is what makes it so good. (not much (((influence))) over the author)

daily reminder that all muzzies are cowards and should not be given an inch.

Somewhat rare Goebbels

no

Fox 10.

MEDIA ELITES IN THEIR PLACE

DELETE THIS

The Ride truly never ends, does it?

God damn, i can't watch it guys. Dammit. I feel Trump is going to be on fire tonight too. But i can hear the crowd more FUCK YES user YOUR THE GOD DAMN BEST

Am I the only one who thinks that he's about as based as the Emperor? Like, I wouldn't mind this man being VP or some shit. All of the press releases signed by him are fucking FIRE.

he *IS* trump's master of persuasion

He's a Jew.

So no, you scheming hebe.

"Moderate Muslim = a Muslim who just ran out of bullets"
t. H Kissinger

Lol now you have me wondering if I've ever accidentally made merchant hands or pepe pose in public without realizing it

I just want him to say lügenpresse, preferably in german.

just once.. please kek

nice try david

I noticed the nose, but still.
A jew is made, not born. This man is nimble as fuck, come on.

He has the soul of a goy.

0/14

I saw it posted on Holla Forums, thought you guys might get a kick out of that.

They shill on other boards, remember this.

Get out Jew.

I personally like him too but he's still jewish. I can like a nigger and still admit he's a nigger; same with Goebbels.

Fox 10 is my primary.
RSBN is my secondary, because Fox 10 will do local stuff at times which cuts away from Trump rallies.

Evil Jewish magic was used to make Goebbels reincarnate as a Jew.

True. Take someone like Ben Shapiro. Runt of the litter, hot housed in Hebrew school, like a fucking trained dog; probably never played sports (allergies); begets his unearned sense of superiority

shoo

Its you who needs to leave, fag.

I Routinely stroke my chin/beard in a Pepe pose without realizing it at first

post a link we need to counter shill

Use the Jew.
Never trust the Jew.

>>>/oven/

I cant read nigger, user.

>>>Holla Forums10246532
>>>Holla Forums10246543

You speak it well enough, ya dirty fuckin kikelite ratkin.

Im watching that 16 year old black trump supporter debate for the first time while we wait and jesus what a shit show.

Fun fact: the only source for Stephen Miller being jewish is an article he wrote in college in which he asserts that America is a Christian nation.

dukechronicle.com/article/2006/12/case-christmas

My left nut could out shitpost you, you Jew-gargling Semodomite.

I mean, I think he's pretty based, but come the fuck on. That nose is at least 3 standard deviations into Jew territory.

Even the worst australian/finnish shitpost is better than yours

You know there are anti-Zionist Jews who fucking hate Israel and consider it Heretical.

Or maybe he's another Bobby Fisher but is containing his powerlevel.

mfw when I do this on a semi-regular basis

That's my suspicion. He's unflinching in his support of nationalism and Christianity.

Thats a good thing, retard.

MEOUTH THAT'S RIGHT

Was the real Joseph Goebbels jewish too then?

That mic looks like a penis for real though.

Fug.

> firstthings.com/article/1992/02/005-confessions-of-a-rootless-cosmopolitan-jew
Is that him, or no?

Fuck, now I'm gonna end up reading & archiving his better articles

GOD DAMMIT TRUMP PLS RESPOND

Thank god, I was driving home and was itching for a Donald Trump rally fix. I am rewarded…

There's no such thing as "too Jewish". Again, Zionism is a racial political organization, not necessarily JUST a race.
To answer your question, yes. I was surprised when I found out he was Roman Catholic.

DaLuna is constantly shitposting about trump

Who?

Don't you be talking shit on The Executive nigger.

HE'S HERE

Wait is that article basically him going full Bobby Fisher?

TRUMP TIME

It's the one!

CAN'T STUMP
WON'T STUMP
NEVER STUMP

If its him?

Yeah, a bit.

Looks like the Fire Marshal lost this time.

GREAT FIRE MARSHAL

HIGH ENERGY

STOP IT DONALD, STOP WINNING!!!

Listen to my PA boys, cheering so loud you can barely hear Trump!

NO

NEVER!

lol, who did they just boo?

THAT MY STATE

HIGH ENERGY FROM THE START

I would be there right now if I didn't have class today. I'm so fucking pissed that I narrowly missed our God Emperor again.

I tried going to the last one in Harrisburg but the lines were so long that by the time I got to the door to get inside, he was done talking.

They were saying LOUUUUU

Does anyone have the Steven Miller where he's got Goebbel's subtitles?

Hillary Rotten Clinton.

Can someone send me some high-energy Trump wallpapers for the occasion?
I love the ones that have shitposting on it, but stuff like this is also good.

THAT WAS DEFINITELY A GUY
BUT I LOVE YOU TOO

Yes, yes I do.

We gave him the primary, but more is required.

DEFINITELY A GUY… But I love you too man.

Now I know what a Beatles concert was like in 1964

Trump just looks disgusted by remnants now.

MEDIA IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM

The crowd demands leugenpresse blood!

Talk about smug.

USA USA USA USA USA

panties dropping to erryone's ankles

HE MADE A LIST

SS DEPLOYED

That's fucking pepe. You can't convince me otherwise.

DON'T WE LOVE OUR PROTESTERS?

Went out a registered to vote today didn't know Trump would be in PA today.

>tfw i made that

CANS.WAV

Well then get to work, you lazy sack of shit. I can't into Photoshop.

USA . . . YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT

REPEAL OBAMACARE

wait, replace?
concern.png

Trump Force 1 is my current wall paper

that was a great thread. gj user

Smh tbh fam wtf

donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform

You can tell that guy is so happy to be there.

Who is that qt3.14?

SHE'S THE DEVIL

my girlfriend

Did the protester actually choose to disrupt him lambasting the (((MSM)))? Pure coincidence

I LOVE YOU BASED MAGA GRANNY

WE ALL LOVE YOU

its my gf now

SHE'S THE DEVIL. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS.

Trump is more popular than Jesus AND the Beatles, suck on that Lennon

Thanks anons

We got the right guy in Wojack.

I'll fight you and for her.

Thanks. I almost feel like an event didn't happen if I don't have dank wallpapers for the occasion.

MIKE PENCE - MAN OF ACTION

PUNCH THROUGH THE MEDIA

Pence, like the rest of the cucked GOP establishment, find their true role serving Trump. They can be redeemed if they want it.

Yeah I missed it sorry.

I got dubs so its my gf you big homo

THE FAILING NEW YORK TIMES

TRUMP WILL FIND A CURE FOR CUCKS

NYT Editorial staff - 2017

I fucking hope the luggenpresse get purged.

No, I did.

I can't wait for when Trump is elected so I can die of sodium overdose.

When is Nigel speaking?

FUCK YEAH MECHANICSBURG

nice un-gf fag

TERMINATE NAFTA

TERMINATE TPP

TERMINATE HILLARY

HOLD ON, HARRISBURG!

confirmed my gf now

I see

thank you, user

"If I wake up to see farage's smiling face I'll kill myself"

WASTE OF QUADS
YOUR POST IS A MESS

They haven't left the EU yet though lol

TERMINATE NAFTA

This is just the OVERFLOW room
Not even the main theatre

Kek has gifted unto me a gf.

Damn.

2DPD or 3DPD

HE JUST ASSUMED IT

The madman.

both >=^)

I can't wait to go on Facebook after the election, and just be like
WAKEY
WAKEY

Trump you're killin' me.

Trump bringing up IQ

MASTER MEME MAGICIAN

Yes, Trump.

Meme the Russo-Americana alliance against the semitic hoardes.

THEY FUCKING KILLED THE VIDEO MIDSTREAM

LUCKY SON OF A BITCH

it's a 4d chess move. he's baiting the (((media))) and (((politicians))) to bring it up and to fact check it and realize he's right in which Trump had known all along

WOOTERBORDING

git gud

France took in the frozen snek tbh.

Its like making a car dealer smash the windows of every vehicle in his lot.

FRANCE IS NO LONGER FRANCE

This is what (((Clinton News Network))) is talking about RIGHT NOW

bunch of faggots over there

TAKE A LOOK AT GERMANY

The dream

France or the rally?

SWEDEN
YES

CHAINA

MAKE PARIS GREAT AGAIN

CNN trying to make it sound like Trump is a doofus and FAILING.

SWEDEN IS TERRIBLE

They're an 80's buddy cop movie just waiting to happen

Israeli
Secret
Intelligence
Service

SWEDEN IS A MESS
SWEDEN IS A DISGRACE

RED HEAT 2

TRUMP IS GOING AFTER THE BIRD LOVERS

HEAR THATS A GREAT MARKET TO BE MEMEING TO

Trump please, I know normalfags are always calling them that but it doesn't make it right.

Paris is so clean in that pic. Musta been during the NatSoc occupation.

We're talking hundreds of years of rollback there, user

HILLARY MUST DIE

What happens if Trump loses?????

HANG MERKEL, NEW KAISER HOCKE NOW
NEW IL DUCE NOW FOR ITALY

I hate Jews so fucking much

hahahahahahaha

Death comes ever so closer to every soul on this Earth

This will be the top headline for tomorrow

TRUMP DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT TURBINES LMAO

WE BEGIN PLAN B

Its like you dont even care fam.

"We're gonna take such great care of our minors it's gonna be unbelievable. Lolis are gonna have it so great it'll be amazing."

Wew

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO, Holla Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=Uemn79gOxeQ

BREAKING: Khan the Crying Muslim Goes Down in Flames

save this shit & read it when you get a chance. This looks juicy as fuck

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/01/just-joking-media-apoplectic-khizr-khan-attack-donald-trump-goes-flames/

Totally unbiased, goyim.

You got 2d-cucked

I AM FOR THE KILL

KHAN THINKS THIS IS A JOKE

TRUMP PLAYS LIKE ITS GAME 7 EVERYDAY

Hardcore Henry was fucking great.

TFW you just wanna work the mines like your forefathers

Watched this yesterday. Fucking great movie. Definitely in my top 3.

Really?

fuck yes it was

TIME TO BLANDA UP

*injects patriotism into legs*

jews are tampering with my stream!

wew

JUST IMPLIED BILL IS A CUCK

TFW political hacks want to lecture you on free trade

NO ESCAPE

And it hurts so fucking much seeing human greatness and excellence in history and seeing what we could become as a species.

Fuck

Any concerted, colletive effort to make decent art in movies/TV ended in 2007, when the writers went on strike & the merchant producers replaced actors & writers w/ nobodies

HERSHEY ON SUICIDE WATCH

It's a Russian movie that gives absolutely no shits about making any sense.

But it's a really fun.

we're in an open marriage
t. slick willie

HERSHEY CHOCOLATE SUCKS

Their amusement park is the best in central PA though…

BIG, BIG, BIG PLANTS
INCREDIBLE PLANTS

O-oh..

even the ones who were around from before then are all shit now. it's like the jews issued order 66 but the only thing they killed was talent.

IT'S LIKE A CHESS GAME

Gonna need a webm of that once the rally is over guys.

So is it the only one?

Things are darkest before the dawn komrad.

I might have to give her a pirate

:^)

CHESTBUMPS FOR TRUMP

(((SILVER))) GETTING CALLED OUT
TRUMP IS A Holla ForumsLACK

CHESTBUMPS FOR TRUMP

You know what you must do to save it.

The older generation (began working in the 50s-70s) actually had good ideas & knew what they were doing. But now all the good ones got off the sinking ship. I may catch some shit for this, but the outlier Jewish grouup of Larry David, Seinfeld, & Garry Shandling were still funny & decent at comedy. But besides that, nothing but hacks left who wanna be famous

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/hillarys-plan-victory-register-3-million-new-voters/#disqus_thread

These still exist?

This guy is cracking me up for no reason. He's just staring ahead with his mouth open.

SUMMER OF TRUMP

You noticed, too?

kek, my thoughts exactly

Fucking pleb

DISGUSTING

DISGUSTING PEOPLE

JEFFERY LORD GETTING A TRUMP BOOST

KILLERS WALK AMONG US

WEW

Wait did Trump just call Van Jones a fucking racist?

Doesn't that mean that Trump called Van Jones an anti-white racist?

I think it was implied.

Not just an anti-White racist, but a DISGUSTING person.

Trump just called the CNN panelists racist and what's the only race that Van Jones and the others hate?

I might be wrong but I think Trump just called out anti-white racism.

That he did.
THAT. HE. DID.

pretty sure CNN already has the lowest ratings of all the big news networks.

HILLARY IS THE DEVIL
TRUMP LITERALLY SAYING HER FINANCIAL BACKERS HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST ON THEIR FOREHEADS

(((WALL STREET GUYS)))

youtube.com/watch?v=vh6PzDMhYhU
atlantablackstar.com/2016/06/21/van-jones-leaves-cnn-panel-speechless-after-suggesting-that-white-men-be-racially-profiled/
democracynow.org/2016/4/6/van_jones_says_volcano_of_white

And Van Jones genuinely fucking hates white people.

FRESH OC

CREDIT TO

BUILD THAT WALL

Trump compliments FOX News even after Rupert Murdoch splashed his wife's nudes on the front page of one of his papers two days in a row
Now THAT is giving zero fucks

BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL

Great crowd.

Fuck. Trump would be like. That's my wife right there.

Hell yeah, it's PA!

Can Hillary even compete?

appearance in Nevada that just ended

That image made me break into a full grin

She's winning the polls and she hasn't even made a single press conference yet. You tell me, haha.

Oh wait…..

No, that's why she cheats.

All Hillary has is money, and it's not working.

[don't know why half my text disappeared]
Looks like Mike Pence gets pretty good crowds for a VP candidate campaigning on his own

. . . user . . . that's the intro to that song.

MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT
AGAIN

wew

Hillets, when will they learn?

Yeah. He had his mouth open the entire speech.

But if you try sometime, you find
You get what you need.

Yeah I forgot to add the smug

Kike puppet Hillary Clinton is beating Kike puppet Donald Trump in the latest national polls by 7-9 points.

Kike puppet Donald Trump must be a pretty pathetic candidate indeed if he can't even beat Kike puppet Hillary Clinton.

4U Big Guy

>>>/reddit/

Actually there've been some good ones in recent years. Whiplash in 2014 I thought was a damn fine film

Hi Sinead. What's it like to know you'll never be able to fix your daddy so he can love you like his child?

Maybe so I but I quit expecting anything in 2007. Breaking Bad came the close to being original.

The versions I'm familiar with have rockin' guitar/trumpet intros, not choirs.

Must be new.

He wants to keep the Jews quarantined in Israel. That's about the most un-kiked you can get.

Nigger, Sinead & here crew of brainwashed bipolar shills have pushed this meme since September 2015. They must lurk for hours at a time, it's fucking sad.

Yeah, there's also a smattering of good furriner films. Headhunters (Norwegian) is quite good