New Pokemon evolution looks like Trump

Behold the evolution of Trump. Do they know full well what they are doing, or is this merely a coincidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/yungoos/
twitter.com/TaylorEdwards99/status/760268904333733889
archive.is/fiv73
8ch.net/pol/res/6984948.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JWsYn2fPrNo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maddie_Blaustein
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even the eyes, holy shit

BUILD THE WALL

What is this? Buzzfeed?
Fuck off.

The first form of this Pokemon was released on the same day as his birthday. Now I know there's a few japs who love Trump due to his "China" stance but, has Game Freak/Nintendo say anything about this?

>It was brought to the region to help deal with the explosive population of a certain other Pokémon, and now Yungoos are commonly seen around the Alola region.

pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/yungoos/

Meme magic is real!

It's pretty clearly direct inspiration.

Based Japs as always.

Have we really still not found out what said other Pokemon is yet?

If it’s a snake wearing a sombrero, the salt will flow.

Nice

Hahaha, you have to go back.

JESUS.

the Japanese are truly our greatest ally

Yes

It's a mongoose. They chase out all the snakes

OY VEY!

Fanart of Gumshoos kicking out all the ludicolo and hawlucha when?

Fuck Ludicolo
but Hawlucha is cool, he can stay.

When hoenn sends its mons, they're not sending their best. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good mons.

trips
/thread

Hello new favorite Pokemon

They got the wrinkles down as said, and I'm pretty sure he's done the hands behind his back position. It would better if it was the CIA hands though. Also, the description says that he patiently stalks his prey unlike the first form which recklessly attacks.

Also, the Exeggutor just got 10 feet higher.

Hope he's competitive enough to take in battles. Dealing double damage to switched pokemon with stakeout sounds fucking powerful enough.

And it's also a fucking Dragon type.

About to drop this on Twitter but I'll post it here first.

wew based japs

Red Card on that son of a bitch. WE WILL IMMEDIATELY KO THE MEXICAN POKEMON.

Whoops, forgot to remove sage.

posted here btw:
twitter.com/TaylorEdwards99/status/760268904333733889

Hitler forgives you.

Perhaps sooner than that.

Perhaps Nintendo is memeing a shift in campaign strategy?

top kekleon

That's the thought that I had. I really think we might be going too far with this meme magic stuff.

seems pretty spot on

Woah wait, I knew kikebart made a reveal but I didn't know they did it on air. Link?

Kikebart archive
archive.is/fiv73

from that very same piece

it's gonna be talked about

Oh shit, they actually did it! Sorry mate. I thought this was an obscure on air clip

I really like the way they made this pokemon especialy if it's a representation of Trump. You can clearly see his dominate posture and the fact his torso is exposed show he don't fear anybody.

topu koko

I still like the 1 stage

Jesus fuck, after Gen 2 I have no idea what any new Pokemon are supposed to be

I actually fucking laughed out loud, holy shit.

American celebrities are well known in Japan and Trump as a celebrity is appealing to the Japanese in that he has a large outspoken personality similar to how the Japanese view claps in general and he's a productive member of society unlike say the Kardashions. Also Pokemon Moon (the new game this is from) is set in Hawaii.

So it is probably intentional

The new Sandslash form is fucking cool. I hope it keeps Sneak Pebbles and Earthquake; I hope it gets an ability that exploits hail for speed boost

There's no way it's coincidence.

Alright this is just stupid

everyone needs to go on this thread and rethink your life choices if you even went as far as download the damn thing
8ch.net/pol/res/6984948.html

he's supposed to be a detective, Trump's doing more detective work on the muzzies than any cop this day and age

The fuck does this Pokémon do? Count his shekels all day?

I wonder what it's final form will be, Trumpoose, where it looks suspiciously like the President? Maybe even the Go(l)d Emperor form?

It's tremendously smart to make the beginning pokemanz actually interesting, that's a problem that the newer gens had. Mudkipz for life.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney or bigger bottom bitch role in Ace investigator: Miles Edgeworth.

Good enough for you, Diego?

Pretty sure this is the final form.

BASED JAPAN
BASED NINTENDO

And libs will still be bewildered about why they'd like Donald Trump.

this guy certainly didn't play the games again faggot.

never mind, I need to play the miles edgeworth game. didn't realize that was a title.

Most likely, see: zigzagoon, bidoof, rattata, whatever

This thread is shit and you are shit.

If you're over 10 years old and still playing with pokemon then kill yourself.

You missed my blatant reference? Are you some chucklefuck like that faggot meekins?

And no I couldn't be assed to wind up ye olde DesMuME. I just finished Apollo Justice.

Phoenix is the best hobo.

Guys…

this is going into my party

I hope it's op as shit

I didn't recognize Ace investigator: Miles Edgeworth. as the English 逆転検事 the kenji bit always fucks me up.

Rattata. Oh and Rattata/Raticate are getting a Dark-Type Alola form.

He says ‘oy vey’ in the show.

Wailord is long, not tall.

even the actor voicing sounds like a jew
the fucking cat's origin is Hollywood
something's fishy about this pokemon

Close, but no cigar. It was the power word, my boy.

*Diego Armando*

The alias of the coffee sipping corpse.

He says oy vey in the anime now
youtube.com/watch?v=JWsYn2fPrNo

Meowth is voiced by a tranny who I think might actually be Jewish.

He's long, but also huge.
Probably 100' long

holy shit you're right
what the fuck…
that was my favourite pokemon when i was growing up

I think it's a joke, not that the show is being possed, Like a jab at judaism.
Remember he is a shekel-grabbing cat

Checked

I seem to remember a backstory episode for him where it's learned that the reason he can't use Pay Day and produce money like other Meowth is that he used all his potential up in learning to speak [language of the protagonists].

I wonder if there were any other amusing tidbits about him. I haven't watched it in probably more than 10 years.

Was. They died

Of course, trannies don't live long past 30

Also Christie pokemon when?

Have some nostalgia.

good times

They already have one

sum oc just for you

A lot of japs, including a lot of officers in the military, want Trump to win, because then they will be able to revise their consitution and start producing nukes.

Maybe it's not just a coincidence.

Pokemon confirmed for redpilled

Of course. Funny how the only people who ever called Pokemon subversive when it first came out were ████

You are correct.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maddie_Blaustein

Just fuck my childhood up

Same with most art that comes out of Japan.

yfw mega evolution is normal/steel with full plate body armor

because healthy people die in their 40's of a fucking stomach virus all the time.

Most likely a cover story for suicide. That's what my gut tells me.

only after the first 30 episodes
so the og episodes are still legit

probably an infection due to gerbils in rectum
or an infection due to botched surgeries
or suicide the most common way that trannies die

GRIDS. He was pozzed dude.

That sign triggered me pretty hard.

i think he's referring to detective gumshoe in the series, who's name is so low effort it hurts.

also a gumshoe is a name for a detective.

pretty sure most people know all this but just reiterating

you're as bad as my mother.

Spread it on tumbler… make sure to tag it right. The more normries that see this the better. It makes trump less evil in their eyes after all the lies the media spread.

thx fam

YA DON'T SAY. Actually, was this 0.0% woman ever asked to do a single female voice?

The honorary aryans are at it again!
You could say this is a yumungoos troll

Do the publishers have any control over where they are placed in the world?

There was one Japanese politician who kept fucking up, and was eventually expelled from his party. An hour or so later the breaking news was that he'd been "rushed to hospital with stomach pains", first comment on the story was "Jesus Christ, he couldn't even do that right".

poor sleepy negro

There's a lot design artists in the making of Pokemon games and as if recently GF began hiring western artists

It very much stands to reason some put a few sly political references in there

Nintendo is pretty based. Just look at Wario (gigakike), Ganondorf (mudslime), aryan main characters, etc. I would not be surprised if this Pokemon was intentional. It only helps Trump's 4d chess game. Sage for Pokemon slide thread

Don't forget the Zelda series, which is extremely pro-white

Don't forget that Trump wall is a pokemon
as well!

What's your MAGA team, user(s)?

It's funny because Muslims

Aggron
Aggron
Aggron
Aggron
Aggron

And…..

Aggron

Also a reminder that there was a plot of a Pokemon game that involved the antagonists wanting to kill all the degenerates and even asks the protagonist to help him

Trump's pokemon takes after a mongoose, whose natural enemy is a SNAKE

If the certain other pokemon is a snake with a turban, meme magic is real

also check em

they were even going to use ancient energy weapons and /fa/ meme magic

it's going to be a snake with jewels near it's forehead like another shitskin sect
my dad is hideo kojima

fucking…

I will name him kawaii castle>>6988560

Remember when they made that "social network" type game where you could make an avatar to meet people for MP, etc with. You could also marry the avatars, but they didn't put in gay marriage because… they're Japs and have no time for bullshit like that.
Naturally the SJW's went mental, and Nintendo actually doubled down to some extent (they did promise to put it in the sequel, mind you). Can you imagine the grovelling, tear-stained apologies that would have come out of a western company?
And as far as I know, Nintendo still have their main headquarters in Kyoto, one of Japans most "arty", "intellectual" cities. though apparently they're as xenophobic as fuck otherwise. They don't even consider you a true Kyotoite if you haven't been there 3 generations

nintendo is cucked to shit
SCE-J Is the only non-cucked entertainment company around these days.

Naw, just Nintendo of America, who has a nigger running the show and hires pedophile SJW localizers. Pretty sure the actual Nintendo Co.ltd is still intact

Wrong.

Speaking of Nintendo of America

yeah no shit. That's why I said the ENTIRE Zelda series, not just one aspect of it.

It translates to "beloved son".

Are you retarded?
The whole series is about a white (and most of the time, blond haired and blue eyed) christian going to war against a desert war nomad.

The only time islamic imagery appears in the series is in your pic, which is OOT, which is showing an item from a desert temple which uses that shield as a key to the puzzles.

literally just not even ever played it.

So Jew?

The mirror shield in your image with the Muslim symbol originally came from the Gerudo. According to game lore the Hyrulians are "the race closest to the Gods" and are all white and live among Hyrule Field whole the Gerudos are desert people who are said to sneak to Hyrule to impregnate Hyruleans (I'm not making this up, this is actually in the games lore) albeit the official reason is all Gerudo are born female so rape is necessary for their races' survival

Ganondorf is supposedly a Gerudo. In Ocarina of Time he ends up taking over Hyrule's Castle Town and it goes to complete shit and ruin.

Actually this makes sense too. You find the mudslime shield in their own temple.

The original Fire Temple Chanting itself came from a sound sample taken off of a sample CD of chanting of various cultures. Koji Kondo was experimenting a lot with sampling and MIDI synths around this time. Thats nothing too special I think

The fire temple had islamic chanting, but it was cut.
You do not even deserve a (you)

Then there's how Fire Emblem ended up getting shrekt thanks to Awakening, with Fates worsening things thanks to the same sex marriage options, to the point that there's a dedicated Tumblr blog to add more homo marriages to those games

Kek.

Not just that. He learned to walk on two feet, gesticulate, read, and in general act like a human being.

He used up all his shekel grabbing potential resembling a human being.

Carlos, pedazo de mierda, para de una puta vez! Tus chistes no hacen gracia.

Pokémon

We call the mark tilde, and the more pronounced sound it indicates acento.
Words ending in n, s or a vocal are accented on the penultimate syllable, words ending in any other consonant on the last, unless a tilde indicates otherwise.
It is also used to break up diphthongs when they are meant to be a hiatus.

You are onto something

It isn't beaner language. It is French.

Probopass' most common and first ability is called Magnet Pull

Not only Probopass has a nice for metallic pokemon, prevents their escape he detects precious metals like a pro kike.

Ganondorf is a kike. Jews are from the desert, too, remember.

It also controls 3 units called mini noses.
Literally a shekelsniffer

For fuck's sake, Gamefreak.

Don't forget that in the team Galatic Boss Cyrus decided to exterminate every probopass, because they were a nuisance to him and his plans.

Oy vey they got shoah'd!

Let's dispel this fiction that Pokemon don't know what they're doing, they know exactly what they're doing.

There were pokemons based on Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee.

Nothing would surprised me by now.

Tip Top Kek. The merchant fears the samurai.

Oh jeez. bama's daughter is going to be playing that stupid game in the white house, walk into the oval office and see this mother fucker dominating the room. Then, later that night she will turn on the app and see that he is standing right at the foot of her bed.

SOON

Look, new one, straight from Ben!

Hey wait a second.
What are Yungoos/Gumshoos's Japanese names?

Meowth literally says "OY VEY!"

Not even joking, watch 8:20 onwards.

Similar puns involving the word for mongoose and terms used to describe a detective, or in yungoos's case words for youth

Yungoos = Young mongoose

Gumshoos = Gumshoe Mongoose

Sage goes in all fields.
This same exact thread was posted last month if not earlier.

These posts:

are even carbon copies of posts from that thread. I would not be surprised if there were more.

THIS IS A NEW SLIDING TACTIC
POST BY POST RECREATIONS OF OLD THREADS

Yep.
Same as that Ivanka frog thread.

Shills come out of the woodwork when the month comes around.

It isn't actually new, I remember entire threads getting reposted on cuckchan occasionally.

Ganondorf is the kike mastermind and organizer of the ISIS Gerudos.

gerudo are based on the moors/berbers, hence the red hair and shit

NEWFAG KIKE SHILL DETECTED

I want to fuck Jesse so much

BERENSTEIN

I remember fapping to her when I was younger.

i dont have time to make them myself, but heres a Holla Forumskemon starter kit for any anons who want to make mspaint memes.

Scrafty and Jynx - Niggers
Lunatone - Moonman
Rotom-H - Ovens
Weezing - Zyklon B

B-BUT MUH BOARD CULTURE
BACK TO LE REBBIT XDDDD

he's actually a rat, lubio and kasich are snakes.

holy shit

forgot to sage for clone thread

There was also that story a while back about Koffing appearing in the Holocaust Museum.

Scolipede is the Nimble Navigator