Today is the 69th Anniversary of Israeli independence, How are you celebrating?

Today is the 69th Anniversary of Israeli independence, How are you celebrating?

by not giving a shit

by educating people on the holohoax

>The Palestine Post

Yeah, no fucking way. Neck yourself, kike.

Day of the rope is coming soon, just wait.

The world will only take so much, vermin.

Shalom OP
Are you going home?
How good is it to have our culture intact unlike the goyim? Love you brother.

By providing evidence that the holocaust is a lie & that Israel should have never existed. Jews need to give Palestinians back their land.

how about a 68 Israel? that's where you suck my dick and I'll owe you one, promise.

Im going to visit israel soon, going to volunteer at a hostel. Why don't you go there and see if you still hate it. Maybe just maybe israel is the true last stand of caucasoids.

top goy

Ashkenazi's are top-tier whites, you're all just jealous.
YHWH bless Israel! Because the beauty of the Jewish Ashkenazi woman must not perish from the earth!

Ashkenazi's are top-tier whites, you're all just jealous.
YHWH bless Israel! Because the beauty of the Jewish Ashkenazi woman must not perish from the earth!

I'm not and don't care.

I'm having bagel toast today.

It's ok because western jews aren't real jews.

I'm getting oven warmed up

I guess I'll eat one of these Kike pickles, they're pretty good. I should probably save my shekels to get one of those meme Galils or Rifle Uzi's too.

So when is Israel going to try an annex the Golan Heights anyway? I need my dosage of happenings.

By honoring God's chosen people. It says so in the bible.

Honestly don't hate it. I just think my country and all other countries should stop supporting them and their Apartheid of the native Palestinian people. Also seeing as Israel attacked a US navy vessel I consider them an enemy country.

Shoo, shoo, stupid Jew.

Ashkenazi are plagued with 38 genetic diseases.

Its a literal flip of a coin that an Ashkenazi jew carries at least one defective gene. Many of those genetic diseases are dominant.

IT ONLY TAKES ONE GENE TO EXPRESS A FULL BLOWN KIKE DISEASE.

Good luck with those dysgenic whores user.

yes