Whats the dumbest argument against communism you've ever heard?

Whats the dumbest argument against communism you've ever heard?

Other urls found in this thread:

tubechop.com/watch/8035154
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosperity_theology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_theology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Communism has been tried

Pic related.
Runner ups include
and

my facorite

This

Yes, all those communist parties around the world weren't actually trying to achieve communism! It is absolutely astonishing that nobody has managed to pick up on this!

Even the best communist parties worldwide ATM may have communism as an end goal but they are nowhere near achieving a stateless society where the means of production are held in common
It's almost like you don't know shit

It's almost as if your thoughts on communism were formed by artifact riddled jpgs on your favorite gamergatechan board.

More realistically speaking, ideologies like Stalinism and Maoism were hardly Marxist, even if Leninism was to a reasonable extent. They were ass pulled by straight up dictators.

Worst part is I can't respond without saying the bible may be wrong

Isn't it the contrary? Always heard that from priests and church goers.

tubechop.com/watch/8035154

All of this basically

I've brought that up, and since both are present in the bible, they conclude that some wealth is legitimate and some is not

Well seeing as theft is pretty bad you can make an argument from there against capitalism.

It's funny because people on Holla Forums have said those exact sentences

Yeah but that's the moment when Protestants are like

We seriously need more Christian comrades tho. I dunno how the right managed to monopolize the "muh christian values" line in countries like the US, it's a crime against actual scripture and it alienates potential comrades who somehow feel more comfortable with old fat business men than actual Church faithfuls.

protestantism in america has been corrupted by zionism and something quite greedy and kike like called "prosperity gospel"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosperity_theology

Prosperity theology (sometimes referred to as the prosperity gospel, the health and wealth gospel, or the gospel of success)[A] is a religious belief among some Christians that financial blessing is the will of God for them, and that faith, positive speech, and donations (possibly to Christian ministries) will increase one's material wealth. They are based on interpretations of the Bible traditional in Judaism (with respect to the Hebrew Bible),[1] though less so in Christianity. Prosperity theology views the Bible as a contract between God and humans: if humans have faith in God, he will deliver his promises of security and prosperity. Confessing these promises to be true is perceived as an act of faith, which God will honor.

The doctrine emphasizes the importance of personal empowerment, proposing that it is God's will for his people to be happy. The atonement (reconciliation with God) is interpreted to include the alleviation of sickness and poverty, which are viewed as curses to be broken by faith. This is believed to be achieved through donations of money, visualization, and positive confession, and is often taught in mechanical and contractual terms.

Meanwhile the Catholic church is currently headed by half a commie that practices a leftist Catholic idea called liberation theology

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_theology

Liberation theology has been described as "an interpretation of Christian faith out of the experience of the poor…an attempt to read the Bible and key Christian doctrines with the eyes of the poor",[1] or "the message of the gospels", restored from "the first three centuries [of Christianity in which] it was … a pacifist … religion of the poor".[2] Detractors have called it Christianized Marxism.[3]

If you don't love freedom and democracy, you hate America and Jesus!

"People are selfish; it just doesn't work."

Ironically this is why capitalism is trash.

what a surprise!

No argument. I see people just sit there and type "lol fug u commie stupid wannabe larper tard". It's the most annoying shit because I have to spend 10 minutes telling them to calm down and give me a reason.

This is actually the one I find most difficult to tackle, because it has some merit.

Communism is Jewish black magic

People would just stop doing things if survival was guaranteed.

"but with no property you don't even own your own body so if i want to eat your arm i can"

This.

Also one wing of my family thinks Marx was a Satanist.

I've looked for this image for so long and could never find it you glorious, handsome bastard.

I'm pretty sure that every time a college freshman says "communism looks good on paper, but…", a child in Africa dies.

Considering that economic inequality has reached nearly medieval levels, I'd say that it doesn't.

wow

That's it.I wonder if it even counts as an argument.

Holy shit you are stupid. Did I contest that communism was achieved? No, I was contesting whether communism was ever TRIED. Did your humanities education ruin your ability to reason or something?

See above you dumbfuck.

Not an argument bud.

Liberation theology borrows a lot of marxist concepts, but it uses them in completely different ways. It may sound like they are speaking the same language at first, but as soon as you ask them to explain what they mean by "solidarity," "class," and "exploitation" you will realize that they have something completely different in mind.

it's pretty weird. back in the day, especially in the US, christian fundamentalists were political radicals, even bloodthirsty revolutionaries. just look at nat turner and john brown.