Nick Denton's Cell #

This is it. No joke. It was released at 1430 EST on a private message board.

Enjoy Brothers.

917-438-7214

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/241775/upcoming-news-on-valleywag
archive.is/nVsUz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh, also, take this to Holla Forums and make a vocaroo thread, then post links here

Bump for sauce

If I tell you guys my source than you can get in on my exclusive lulz.

Should I take it to Holla Forums? How can I make the post better w/o a source?

I cant even get past 4chan's spam filter

holy shit post the source you faggot

The phone is off.

Mods, throw this down the tubes.

I'm not a big pol guy. Sorry. I like it but I'm definitely not giving up the source other than to say some people have monetized shitlording and kicking things the way we generally want it to go.

You know what to do, faggot

So basically you're a lying faggot autist liar.
Post the source but censor all the parts that'll expose your preshus imaeg bord, or fucking kill yourself.

Also nice spaces between each line, reddit faggot. Lurk more.

Kill yourself.

This is why I don't come here. You guys are all fucking testy all the time. It was fun a year ago but, it's not other than to lurk.
You should see tomorrow that the number is out there but the point is moot(not that moot).
I'm sure I'll fet shit for that line too.
When was the last time you guys even got under people's skin? The Portland Trump Meetup Group CommieFag dox?
I've never been to reddit and 4 pol only twice.
It seems like they produce more than y'all though
I wasnt give the usual instructions for the phone number. Like I said, I can make money. I don't want competition or to dox my source.
Sorry bitches

I'm gonna get right on that, thanks cunt.

Just fucking go you idiot. You've already been BTFO.

We still pick on people and make memes you fucking autist. Does halfchan or your prechus private board do that? Yeah right.
Nice damage control faglord. I can assure you all anons, this faggot has been to reddit plenty of times, and 4cuck moreso.

Since you can't post a censored version of the source, you've ousted yourself as a retard.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NIGGER

HAHAHAHAHA
Bye Bye Penis Boys
I'm gonna use Deadpan. Denton was in the news today and should hopefully be tomorrow.
You can make memes and mess with people anywhere.
You should be cranking with the grand trolls more.

Research too.
Although I've seen how lazy that becomes.

Kek is fucking with you kid. You'd be better off gone.

You wasted a hell of a get there kid.

I found a turtle last week and was out releasing it. I sit in front of this screen too damn much as it is.

The source is a guy with a news website and a research website with a beard. He was on a popular podcast recently.

I know the guy was fucking with me but I like to fight sometimes, dickheadness at least and to stick around a minute to see if anyone else popped in for a next time.

Stop washing the source up with shit. Give us the name of the source and prove that the number is reputable. I looked it up on number lookup sites and I got a private NY number, so I don't fully doubt you yet.

JUST GIVE A DAMN SOURCE FAG

Specifically a NYC number.

i can bantz angry like but I didn't see any signals that read disengage.

If you know who the guy is I'm talking about, where I got this from, email him through his site and tell him why you can get his info.
I think the only way you're going to make money is if you live near a city and can go physically get the dirt.

I'm only talking to the people I'm talking to. Maybe they'll be nice enough to tell you who I am referring to.

The phone is off anyway guys.

Who are these people? Mental compositions of your mind?

Just give a source and stop being such a delusional fag. You don't mean shit mongoloid.

I could type in a random phone number and say it's Hillary's number, and pull off the exact same tactics as you are when the number is complete bullshit. Why should we care about you?

Paul? Where's Paul Denton?

Denton gave the same phone number himself on a Gawker page in 2007.

gawker.com/241775/upcoming-news-on-valleywag

kys fam, they're just trips

WEW LAD

Oh look, another namefag to filter.

Source is from a 2007 Gawker article.
OP is a fag.

archive.is/nVsUz

Searched on true caller app. (Do.not upload contacts or give contact access while using the app)

reported

this behavior is not acceptable here
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuteboys/

you're doing a shitty job nigger. take it to Holla Forums and post links here