Nofap

You nofap faggots act exactly like atheists. Just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean that you are better than everyone.

It's like you're on standby, waiting for someone to mention nofap, just so you can complain about some user that wants what's best for his fellows.

*tips chastity belt*

I see it as a waste of time, yet I still do it. These imageboards are a waste of time as well, but we all still lurk them. I believe there are undoubtedly benefits to nofap, whether it's physical or mental. Nofap zealots do need to kindly fuck off, tho

nofap is just a way to feel smug about yourself and slightly increase your prostate cancer risk. It is fucking pointless. if you don't masturbate or otherwise ejaculate, you just piss out that sperm or have wet dreams.

Think you somehow save up your testosterone is just magical thinking.

Why are you such a retard that you even care? Just jack off and ignore nofappers if it pisses you off. This is like whining about vegans or straight-edgers or anyone who prefers NOT to do something. It doesn't make them better if they don't, and it doesn't make you better if you do.

You gay faggot. You're just mad you have no self control. Jizzing in your hand erryday is bad for you. You're rubbing the nerves off of your dickhead, dickhead.
"It is better to spill your seed into a whore than onto the ground" - somebibleverse 80:085
God hates you for being a faggot.

allah fucking damnit why didn't i sage

Actually, it does make you better, morally and physically, for not engaging in degenerate activities and substances like alcohol/masturbation.

Well obviously, it does; I haven't fapped in over three months and I gave up smoking and drinking years ago. I just didn't want to get into a pissy little argument with OP. I was pointing out the fallacy of his juvenile logic in such a way to make sure he knew how imbecilic he looked.

this is some far reaching bait; going after atheists and nofappers (so inadvertently christians as well) at the same time.

Pathetic

It's rare that bait gets that good, hope people will disregard our posts and take OP up on it.

wow op! you're on edge. you are a good person1!1

NoFap was the biggest waste of time in my life. I ended up beating up my boss because blue ball rage made me lose my shit over arbitrary stuff.

Nofap is ltierally just jacking yourself off mentally for not actually jacking off and then talking to everyone you meet about it, same type of disgusting shit like veganism.

There's no difference between sex and masturbation. You just rub your dick on something until you cum

Yeah, there's no difference

I'm actually an atheist, you fucking nigger

then you are worse than a christfag. At least christfags stand for something. You on the other hand stand for nothing. Kill yourself faggot

I am truely evil: I believe in loving hand holding, gentle head pats, and consensual heterosexual sex in the missionary position with a legally married spouse for the sole purpose of reproduction.

Is that when you fuck a girl in the ass while holding a gun to her head?

I think anyone who cares at all what you do with your genitals needs to be immediately written off and their argument discarded and I'm not supporting either side of the debate, it's far too retarded for me to want to get involved in.

keep reaching for those grapes