Tfw mother dieted heavily while pregnant because she "didn't want to gain too much weight"

Are women the true incarnation of pure evil Holla Forums? I've never met a creature less concerned about its effects on others than the human female.

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ele.12373/abstract),
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_in_Russia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your mother was a whore

No, OP. Just dumb as fuck. Literal cows. You fuck them and they lacate and chew foodstuffs and fart.

Absolutely disgusting. Another reason why you shouldn't date women who have race mixed.

sounds like the one you were telling about this was fucking stupid because that argument applies with her drinking heavily while pregnant too

You're not a nigger, but you have the IQ of one user.

Your outcome is not wrong. But your reasoning is studid.

Instead of being a faggot, you should have been one of those hyper-motivated manlets who get swole to compensate for their height.

Don't worry about your body too much. Work on your soul, nigga

>>>/rel/

No, it's just how women think. A woman is incapable of thinking long term or of thinking for anyone other than herself. A man may understand that he shouldn't do something because it will negatively affect his children or community, but to a woman, being told that she isn't allowed to do whatever she wants, no matter how destructive it is to someone is, is tantamount to oppression. They think this way because they simply do not have the capability to think of anything greater than themselves. Concerns about taking care of the future generation, acting in a manner that will produce a healthy society, etc, simply do not occur to them because they do not have a brain capable of understanding such things. To a woman, everything is "me, me, me", and she should be allowed to do whatever she wants – other people just have to go out of their way to accommodate her.

Somehow I doubt that a woman eating 1000 calories a day while pregnant "to preserve her figure" won't have negative effects on a developing fetus.

What good is a soul when you're condemned to be forever alone and forgotten because you're a twiggy midget?

See, this is how I know you're full of shit. How do you know it was 1000 calories. How did she know? Plus, I said substantially, which I knew you would miss. No one denies that diet has an effect on the fetus. But you're clearly bullshitting and diverting blame from your shitty genetics, which you neglected even to mention.

just like my japanese cartoons

A lot of women are selfish and don't care what happens to other people.

Being "forever alone" is a symptom you will be powerless to affect until you look within and change what's inside, nigga

Because she would constantly talk about how she dieted when she was pregnant and about how happy she was that she didn't gain weight because of it.

She'd go into detail about how she'd keep track of how much she ate; how she'd keep to about 1000 calories a day and eat salads instead of fats and protein. Exactly what you need to make sure your kid grows up stunted.

I'm powerless no matter what. No woman wants a 5' 4" man with 5 and a quarter inch wrists and a chest smaller than his pelvis. Outside of marrying a squat goblin I'm hopeless.

the holocaust was hoax tho

Besides, do you have the slightest idea how difficult it is to get 1000 calories on salads without fats or protein? Either way, you're just looking for excuses. Not saying your situation doesn't suck, but you can make it better and you CHOOSE not to.

Besides, if they were born they wouldn't be able to afford healthcare, most abortions are in shitty poor states (who just happen to be against abortion the most). What's so fucking moral about forcing a child into the world and then denying it even the most basic necessities?

You have a source then?

Seduce children whithout being caught!

Problem solved

Fuck your mother and make her fat.

This has been memed too hard.

come on OP, you need to be ready at all times with debate comebacks

user, I hate to break it to you but anything after 36 weeks is considered term.
Fetus have reached their full height and all bones and organs are finished. They spend the last month just packing on fat.
It's also recommended pregnant women do watch their weight. Becoming a fat sow causes diabetes, makes labor more difficult and dangerous, and babies learn dietary habits in utero. If mum has thrown caution to the wind and eats a diet high in fat and sugar, she's setting her kid up to be a fatty.
3 of my 4 children were born a little early. The earliest was the biggest. They're all taller than average and a healthy weight now.
If you're a shitty little weed, it's either just genetically how you are. Or your mother did more than just diet. ie drugs.

He doesn't, there was a study which found out something similar in fruit flies (onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ele.12373/abstract), but afaik, no study has been done on humans. He may be good proof the same applies to humans though because he has a nigger tier IQ, thinking 48%, 48% and 2% make 100%. Another phenomenon similar to this is cryptic female choice; basically the animal can reject sperm or store it to impregnate themselves with later. Can't recall which animals do this though, believe these things are currently only known of among insects, however.

I never said it adds up to 100%. I'm 2% fried chicken.

Do you think it's possible that whores soak up DNA from all the jizz like fruitflies, combine only the best parts, and end up creating genetically superior supermen?

Also forgot to mention ur 2% concentrated dumbass

post pics plz

but he already said he was 2% nigger, its the other 2% we're missing

not really, as evident by OP. 2% nigger and he struggled in school. what a dumbass.

yes

maybe his story makes sense then HAHAHAHHAHAHAH
poor user couldnt do anything that his mommy loved digger nicks

When you read something so ridiculously retarded, and you have no idea how to respond to it.

Kek. Can you imagine be this insecure about yourself, that you believe asinine shit to feel better about your appearance? It is kinda sad.

You sound like the fat feminists who cry "muh genetics!" when they are called fat. I was born prematurely too, but I am tall and athletic. You can't do much about your height but you can become more muscular. Eat more and lift. That simple.

Meh not really tall but I am taller than my mom. Corrected.

The pic is shite because of (((le meme echoes)))
but anyway, 6 mil jews died in the holocaust in Germany, but also 22 mil Russians died in the holocaust in Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_in_Russia
His shitty pic is being very conservative if not downright dishonest.

Also remember the word "Holocaust" in hebrew just means any mass murder. Killing 6 people at once can be considered a holocaust just as well.

Holla Forums, git.

Even Holla Forums can't be this retarded… right?

Yes, totalitarian governments can order factories to be built with slave labor and can therefore produce a lot.

They then proceed to waste 90% of what they produce on corruption and misuse the rest of it. The USSR may have produced who-cares-how-many metric tons of steel in 1950, but that didn't change the fact that the average person lived in third-world tier conditions while the party class lived in villas and drove limos.

Yes, the USSR stuffed millions of people into indoctrination centers.

How exactly is this an achievement?

Now you're just making shit up.

This is like the people who wonder why the working class is supporting "crazy" people like Trump. After all, the magic GDP number is bigger this year than it was last year, so that must mean things are better, right? How could they possibly be upset – the magic GDP number is bigger!

The GDP of a country has no bearing on how much people make, what their quality of life is, or even how developed the country is. It's literally just a measure of how much shit the country produces. You could throw a billion people into disease-ridden sweatshops and house them in dirty polluted tenements, force them to work 14 hour workdays 7 days a week, and feed them famine rations, and your glorious workers' republic would still register a GDP increase.

I think a more reasonable explanation for your genes is that your dad was a cuck and one of those niggers is your real dad. It's also partially your fault for not eating and exercising a lot as a kid, because that would have maximized your growth potential and at least given you a chance at being a decent height.

make me fgt
There were no famines after 1947, read your history faggot
Never happened
Didn't happen
It happened, read a history book
see pic faggot, the conditions you talk about are bullshit.

forgot to quote

still manlet.

jump off a cliff you delusional shitskin

"Look, I know Stalin caused a bunch of famines in the 1930s, but he didn't cause any after 1947! So there!"

Yeah, I'm sure those starving laborers were just so happy working to produce steel to meet an artificial state-mandated quota when what they really needed was food and consumer goods.

Meeting artificial quotas != producing a better country.

Lol okay. Sure. The USSR totally didn't indoctrinate people. The USSR-produced, state-approved textbook says so!

Provide me with one source indicating that the USSR destroyed 75% of Japan's armies. And no, don't just say "read a book." You're the one making the claim, so you need to provide the proof. That's how arguments work, Holla Forums.

Not having enough to eat, living with 19th-century consumer goods, and waiting hours in line for food were a part of daily life in your glorious peoples' union, Holla Forums.

At the expense of the health of her fucking child? That's kinda bullshit. Women can really being fucking evil sometimes. Feminists need to die.

The world needs no more schmucks, the world needs ubermensch

When she became pregnant, it ceased to be all about her and her body and her choice, because there was now another person in the picture.

But this is lost on the average self-absorbed and "liberated" egomaniacs that pass for woman today.

feminists supporting islamic immigration
women cant into anything

ay lad you are well read

Who cares what you did on 1,200 cals without salads? I'm talking about how hard it is to get 1000 with just salads, retard. And just because people count calories doesn't mean the mom did and did accurately.

DUDE IF 2 PEOPLE HAVE BLUES EYES U CANT HAVE BROWN EYES. ITS A RECESSIVE GENE. YOUR FATHER ISNT YOUR FATHER. lol

kek
user just found out his mom's a nigger loving slut

That already debunked your hypothesis that you got so many traits from black people and so little from your actual father.

Some say that even to this day, user is typing a response they need to perpetually erase and re-write for fear of being outed as a faggot.

You already got BTFO in this thread, but also your image implies that laws work on the honor system. Plus, nobody claims local laws do shit. Nobody is even aware of municipal laws, and any bans on anything that aren't national might as well not exist, since national borders are the only ones enforced. But you get buttmad when national bans are proposed, precisely because you know they would work, unlike local bans.

But yes, women are horrible people. They're raised with no sense of responsibility because everything from respect and love to money and possessions are simply given to them. They never have to work in their lives, work is just a fun little excursion they can choose to do or not do.

your real dad was probably a mulatto
have you told your mom about DOTR yet?

Both your parents have blue eyes and you have brown eyes? You are not your fathers son just as you suspect. Get a paternity test and then quiz your mother about your real father.

I think he is 2% turnip.

OP what is the height of your father and mother? What is your genetic background? Being a manlet is normal if you have ancestry from certain parts of the world.

Just eat a lot more and start gyming. The smaller guys get toned up a lot easier and you'll look like brad pitt in no time (he's a manlet btw but nobody would think)

Holy shit, your mother is like a cat. I always heard about that shit but never realised it was true. I'm so sorry to hear user. Sorry to hear about your dad as well. Thank God for him. He was/is a good man to you. Don't be too hard on yourself, the lamb cannot help what the sheep has done.

They're memory-holing the shit out of it and calling nogs "fruitflies". Holla Forums was onto this years ago. There was a legitimate study done on real human beans before the 2016 fruitfly story came out but alas, it has disappeard due to (((PEER REVIEW PRESSURE))).

could of been worse.

could have been a vegan and given you autism.

vitamin d deficiency during pregnancy can do that, especially if you're mother is a vegan nigger.

not nice.. not nice..
your mom was not nice, but she didn't knew you and did not mean it personally, so.. have you ever talked about it or is she as dumb as she sounds? some people should never have the rights to have kids, i really mean this..

look at the bright site of it.. you are a live, no matter if good or bad, you are able to enjoy stuff

The woman is the most rotten, ignorant, despicable and damned being that ever walked the face of the earth. It's lack of logic, allied to it's evil instincts make a combination that creates an egoistic, libertine being which craves for the attention of all individuals in it's vicinity and feels pleasure in destroying anything a human being has ever built.
Like a succubus, they're born and raised the bosom of a creature as bratty as itself, it's progenitors have their entire willpower focused on teaching their offspring the darkest possible applications of it's psychological applications and physical attributes in ways that traverse carnal existence. And like that, pave their destiny on the bodies and feelings of aleatory individuals who, falling for the unscrupulous sentimental trap, are fully crushed and shredded, making it that their innards become a pasty mix which feeds and grows the vile and narcissistic vessel of those hellish parasites.

I fucking read this shit 3 times and I didn't notice the error on "the bosom". Should've been "by the bosom"

God this is fucking blatant reddit posting. Lurk moar

nigger read the thread, OP stated that she ate about 1000 calories a day, which is fucking borderline starvation mode. It really isn't OPs fault in this case that he's predetermined to be a scrawny faggot

he should kill himself

parents thought getting my dick mutilated was necessary when I had enough issues just getting out my mother's womb alive.