Brit/pol/ #1113: tbh I support the Roundheads Edition

NEWS CONTENT

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717663/Unelected-peers-start-House-Lords-plot-BLOCK-Brexit-force-second-referendum.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717072/Too-rewards-failure-Rivals-slam-Cameron-s-resignation-honours-list-slapping-mates-wife-s-STYLIST-gong.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717326/Rio-Olympics-2016-Sailing-ramp-collapses-one-week-racing-starts.html

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/sinn-fein-redfaced-after-gerry-adams-picture-gaffe-34927130.html

spectator.co.uk/2016/07/when-will-our-politicians-accept-the-reality-of-islamic-terrorism/

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/07/25-murders-and-massacres-one-common-link-drugs.html

YOUTUBE CONTENT

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZakFSmGgxY

youtube.com/watch?v=2uSWGsNOSA4

youtube.com/watch?v=-C94QSHvCsY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/3seawarrior47/status/759468618279182337
twitter.com/HDNER/status/760203552929173505
poal.me/7flen2
news.sky.com/story/uk-paid-163199m-to-eu-a-week-official-figures-10519565?dcmp=snt-sf-twitter
twitter.com/MichaelLCrick/status/760166221920763904
news.sky.com/story/rise-in-self-harm-at-asylum-detention-centres-10519471
poal.me/d4k292
psephizo.com/sexuality-2/what-is-amazing-about-amazing-love/
express.co.uk/news/uk/695312/BBC-seeking-researcher-Panorama-only-apply-ethnic-minority
bbc.co.uk/news/education-36940172
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2295958/Burnley-rape-Men-groomed-teenage-girl-age-12-raping-drug-den.html
youtube.com/watch?v=C0s7yTVVkAQ&
twitter.com/MetroUK/status/760124015180713984
reuters.com/article/us-citigroup-brexit-idUSKCN10C2CT
twitter.com/fastFT/status/760096527457091584
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/01/bradford-free-school-trio-could-face-jail-defrauding-government-grants-kings-science-academy
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/nhs-freezes-the-eggs-of-women-who-become-men-hx772nq8q
vocaroo.com/i/s15PJtGngOds
twitter.com/WMPolice/status/760082640481366016
twitter.com/dolg132004/status/760054537541615616
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/corbyn-seeks-sas-block-7mdl5mvcv
hurriyetdailynews.com/air-india-plane-lands-at-istanbul-airport-due-to-toilet-breakdown.aspx
thesun.co.uk/news/1528756/hundreds-of-syrians-in-uk-arrested-over-string-of-offences-including-rape-and-child-abuse/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3718680/Hundreds-demonstrators-gather-outside-Byron-burger-restaurant-central-London-protest-against-chain-s-immigration-sting-workers.html
buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/top-conservative-writer-is-a-group-effort-sources-say
facebook.com/Justice-for-Mark-Duggan-531975963519194/
classwarparty.org.uk/event/5th-anniversary-police-murder-mark-duggan-march-tottenham-cop-shop-tba/?instance_id=1257
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/01/migrant-who-entered-uk-illegally-raped-woman-on-her-morning-comm/
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/759648228639928320
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign-born_population_of_the_United_Kingdom
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/01/900-syrians-arrested-uk-one-year-including-rape-assault/
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4561624.stm
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/01/eu-president-keeps-black-book-enemies-need-dissuading-says-never-kissed-farage/
eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/news/missing_don_t_approach_sherdil_naizal_from_mile_end_police_warn_1_4640533
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/02/police-investigate-gogglebox-family-after-they-appear-in-isis-jo/
standard.co.uk/news/crime/lord-janners-daughter-brands-sex-abuse-allegations-an-outrage-a3309621.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/01/mp-migrants-classes-assault/
express.co.uk/news/politics/695500/Brexit-EU-Referendum-Brussels-law-MEPs
express.co.uk/news/world/695580/Angela-Merkel-open-door-Poland-Germans-migrant-crisis-Europe-dead-Jacek-Wrona
express.co.uk/news/politics/695635/Theresa-May-workers-pay-rise-scraps-George-Osborne-economic
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36946406
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36943134
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/01/breaking-the-cross-islamic-state-magazine-mocks-christianity-claims-jesus-is-a-slave-of-allah/
theguardian.com/society/2016/aug/02/nhs-can-fund-game-changing-prep-hiv-drug-court-says
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/
thesun.co.uk/news/1533600/star-of-viral-gingers-have-souls-meme-becomes-a-woman-after-undergoing-sex-change-procedure/
33.media.tumblr.com/96c2c8c344f21aac3f3d8871cc0d5886/tumblr_nnz81ijdYf1rmaucvo1_1280.gif
thesun.co.uk/news/1537611/britain-will-be-powerless-to-remove-3million-migrants-before-brexit-happens/
thesun.co.uk/news/1536058/now-you-will-have-to-pay-a-tv-licence-to-watch-bbc-iplayer-from-september-1/
rt.com/uk/354268-britain-first-paul-golding/
express.co.uk/news/uk/695516/UK-was-billed-by-EU-MORE-26m-WEEK-350-bus-cost
youtu.be/l06WQ2mJ8I0?t=4m45s
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/31/extremists-will-be-forced-onto-deradicalisation-programme-in-new/
george-orwell.org/1984/18.html
twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/760466799091679232
abc.net.au/qanda
encyclopediadramatica.se/Britpol#Gords
youtube.com/watch?v=X7GuhjGZ-xs
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/01/samantha-bee-don-t-let-hillary-lose-to-a-man-cradling-putin-s-sweaty-sack.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REPORT THIS THREAD TO HELP PUT BACK THE THREAD NUMBER BY >(1)

DEF TO AMERICA

Reminder that Brit/pol/ killed a person with memes

tbh I'm a bit biased because one of my ancestors was a general for the Roundtable forces

REPUBLICAN SCUM OUT

does being a wageslave make you apolitical, lads? Seems like normies don't have time to think any other way than the media tells them to think because all they do is work, rest and watch the tele tbh. Just a based NEET theory tbh.

who (2) here?

>Brit/pol/ Mostly Supports a Constitutional Monarchy

Really lads?

One of mine married Cromwell's niece or daughter or something tbh

I support the king though tbh, he wa pretty based and much like we nets tbh because his daddy abandoned him tbf

Wageslaves are the biggest boot lickers on Earth fam

Fucking cuck barrister
twitter.com/3seawarrior47/status/759468618279182337

saging for wrong number

They were good and bad tbh as well as very eclectic in their ideals and support tbf

Any Liverpool lads at Corbyn rally?

You could meet Ginnie there

I'm kind of hoping it does get blocked so causes more people to fash out tbh.

What Corbyn rally fam? How does one meat a real Ginnie? Are you Gin Gins lad?

Have you noticed remainers complaining about the economic downturn as a result of Brexit. Claiming it to be risky and irresponsible. On other subjects like having millions of muslims in the country is a totally reasonable thing to do and will have no negative effects.

No poo in the loo emergency
twitter.com/HDNER/status/760203552929173505

Why would you want to meet that sandy womb?

Here's another rare Enoch

ALL Ginnie posters filtered. That easy

EU will rape us over leaving

But it will be worth it

DUDE SCOTLAND LMAO

tbh lads i get the larger socio-political consequences and charles' fuckery, just meming

Royalist or Parliamentarian

IMPORTANT POLL

poal.me/7flen2

poal.me/7flen2

poal.me/7flen2

poal.me/7flen2

poal.me/7flen2

poal.me/7flen2

poal.me/7flen2

poal.me/7flen2

poal.me/7flen2

poal.me/7flen2

poal.me/7flen2

poal.me/7flen2

poal.me/7flen2

poal.me/7flen2

poal.me/7flen2

poal.me/7flen2

poal.me/7flen2

More than one war tbh, fucking covenanters tbh

Fuck you and your (3). Do try and grow up…
Filtered

LE CERCLE PINAY HAPSBURG FREEMASONIC FUCKING TRAITORS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

You seem a bit intolerant lad

DESIGNATED POO IN THE LOO THREAD

ADAM WALLACE GO FUCK YOURSELF

WE /COMMONWEALTH/ NAO

Unchanged.

You can't put a price on freedom.

Tories didn't deserve him

Yeah I am intolerant of D & C behaviour
You think I should be tolerant because I'm frightened you might point it out to the board
Yep. People like you are immature deadbeats or shills and contribute nothing. Ever. Filtered

Reported for derailing the thread.

Not really sure what I posted that rustled you so much. smh, don't see how I was dividing anyway

This will make you angry

WEW
People on the board who reply to posters who've filtered them … being literally that stupid

Someone please find her and ask her to do a podcast.

Why didn't we listen?

Totally manufactured outrage and destruction of a great man. Sad.

Do you lads think it's right to keep a pet?

Based Trotskyite Hitchens

How did we go from politicians like Powell and Foot to the paid puppets we have today?

Can't believe there are still people itt that don't recognise Hitchens as the pathetic defeatist shill that he is

I wish I still had a dog

Why live?
On the plus side I've picked up a nice Bear Grylls knife with fire starter and a crossbrow pistol. Not looking forward to coming back to normie wage slave desk jockey work next monday tbh.

I can't believe there are people who can't spot irony

How to spot a shill

I didn't mean you m8

lol Hitchens is so easy to dislike.

Is that too much to ask?

What happened to him lad?

I really liked that talk, Foot argued well with Powell

It's not much at all tbh, quite a low ask tbh. tbh tbh tbh

Died when she was 15.
Good little German Shepherd

I've learned to punch my weight

UK Paid £199m To EU A Week - Official Figures
news.sky.com/story/uk-paid-163199m-to-eu-a-week-official-figures-10519565?dcmp=snt-sf-twitter

Did anyone catch this?
Daniel Janner, son of Lord Janner, gives first TV intv, dismissing child sex allegations against father. #C4News 7pm
twitter.com/MichaelLCrick/status/760166221920763904

Why are the peers based for trying to block brexit? Has brit/pol/ gone to the (((dark))) side?

why are limeys prone to small dicks and homosexuality?

I imagine I'll cry like a little bitch when my dog dies.

Bit harsh on yourself lad, you can always improve. You don't have to be the best looking or richest to bag a decent woman, but you do need SOMETHING.

More the deep tan side

What's it like to have no friends Shlomo?

all the high T men went off to build the empire or got killed in wars.

A wonderful time when politicians didn't throw petty insults at one another.

OH THAT'S OKAY THEN lol, it's ONLY 199M

Makes me laugh when out of touch cucks and establishment retards think they've got these Aaha gotcha" moments.

At least its a woman but still, disgusting.

Do you prefer big dicks or something?

they'll say "think of all the benefits"

It's like the IRA killed more people in the 70s than islamics have this decade so it's not a problem

Are you trying to convince us or yourself?

Don't forget that those faggot labour cucks are pro-IRA and Irish republicans

They literally forget that the Irish fucking killed innocent men, women and children that wanted to remain in the United Kingdom

As long as they're not harming us
Rise In Self-Harm At Asylum Detention Centres
news.sky.com/story/rise-in-self-harm-at-asylum-detention-centres-10519471

How many have islamics killed in the entirety of history compared to the Irish?

Checkmate to cucks trying to dilute the crimes of moslem scum.

IRA deserve to hang.

Tbh, whoever edited that Adam Wallace video needs to acquire some friends or to pursue some hobbies.

tbf many here say they want to do the same to non-whites

JUST

But we provoked them with the crusades and slavery

He's itt right now you're not wrong though

FUCK

Hi Adam.

MY

They should start a vlog

Men of our race are still being born with the right stuff.

France and Germany should be thanking us, they sure have been getting our share of benefits recently due to EU open borders.

Remainers seem to think all of the arguments made during the campaign period of why we're fine and even better out of the EU have gone out of the window. They haven't, I don't waste time arguing with anybody who can't refute these. Many of them don;t try, go quiet or go "ash I see, hadn't thought of that".

I've become even more hardened, have little patience and actually a little bit "sellfish" in my outlook because of these idiots.

Fuck democracy tbh, worst thing that ever happened to this country. God save the Queen.

Who started the crusades?
Who had vast amounts of slaves all over Africa and the middle east centuries before whitey turned up there?

These people really do have nothing.

look kind of gay tbh

IMPORTANT POLL

IMPORTANT POLL

IMPORTANT POLL

poal.me/d4k292
poal.me/d4k292
poal.me/d4k292

Kill yourself tbh you crypto-taig degenerate.

I FUCKING HATE OUR GOVERNMENT FFS THESE FUCKERS NEED TO BE KILLED

Some prick wrote a book on why gay relationships are totally great and should be accepted by the C of E
psephizo.com/sexuality-2/what-is-amazing-about-amazing-love/

FFS

Middle class atheists larping as priests trying fuck with my church yet again.

There is no ambiguity in doctrine about this.

If the Church embarrasses your cosmopolitan sensibilities, leave. You don't believe in God anyway.

That sounds so fucking creepy, and everyone just takes it for granted as a good.

Every (male) Anglican vicar/chaplain I've met has been either an open or obviously closeted fag.

One of them even wanted to be a Catholic priest, but stayed in the CoE so he could keep his boyfriend.

Sometimes I feel left out on Holla Forums because I actually don't have anything bad to say about Hispanics tbh

Catholics got a gay problem too

I just don't understand the Anglican position on homosexuality.
I'm not sure they do either.

The only people who become priests these days are fags, women and kiddy fiddlers tbh.

Christianity is cucked to fuck in most churches and denominations these days, unfortunately. I don't hate christianity at all but it's true. The so-called christian "right" are dumb as fuck and have their priorities arse backwards too.

Also didn't you hear they'd already got a fag friendly version of the bible out years ago and called it the queen James bible…

It's the exact same progressive poison seeping into all areas of our life and our interests.

Churches are pressured to conform to the ideals of progressives until their old followers get sick of it and quit, while progressives don't even like or go to church.

Video games are pressured to conform to the ideals of progressives until their old followers get sick of it and quit, while progressives don't even like or play video games.

Comic books are pressured to conform to the ideals of progressives until their old followers get sick of it and quit, while progressives don't even like or read comic books.

Tabletop games are pressured to conform to the ideals of progressives until their old followers get sick of it and quit, while progressives don't even like or play tabletop games.

Films are pressured to conform to the ideals of progressives until their old followers get sick of it and quit, while progressives don't even like or watch films.

Novelists are pressured to conform to the ideals of progressives until their old followers get sick of it and quit, while progressives don't even like or read novels.

Some of these much less important to living a good life than others, but the point remains that this same pattern is being played out everywhere in the modern world.

True, but they wouldn't tolerate you actually living with another man, as the priest in question was.

When will the bbc end?

That;s really the part that makes me so angry about this kind of shit, when they;re forced to pander to those people, they don't even fucking like the thing thats been ruined for them.

The behaviour they allow is the behaviour they condone tbh.

express.co.uk/news/uk/695312/BBC-seeking-researcher-Panorama-only-apply-ethnic-minority

What do you mean? My point was that Catholics wouldn't allow a priest to live with another man whilst the CoE is fine with it (probably actually encourages it, everyone seemed very pleased to have a gay vicar)

The Anglican church changes form like a wax statue in the sun.

Its hard to articulate what they stand for anymore

This personality cult needs to die.

Peter's criticisms of Trump are perfectly valid. I'd vote for him but definitely not expecting him to be exactly the same in office as he is on the microphone, especially in places where his policy is defined in terms of what he "might do" or has to "look at whether" he should do.

The churches have been cucked like all other mainstream institutions. I'd take a backwoods batshit crazy Christian Identity church over the shite we have today.

Horse shit, one of the cooks at the place I work is a fag catholic who has a boyfriend living with him. Fags being fags can;t keep it to themselves so I imagine the whole congregation knows.

Catholics are as cucked as protestants are.

bbc.co.uk/news/education-36940172

Thank Christ

I think it happens, I think The catholic church knows, I don't think they care unless they get caught

I see them about sometimes I think. They look like pakis so i imagine they are rather the same in character.

No they don't. Most people inwardly sigh roll their eyes when they see shit like this. They have been willing to ignore things like this hitherto because they have been comfortable, and sedate. Exponentially increasing numbers of people are no longer willing to be polite about it all as the terrible truth of our fate as a people dawns on them.

This, I hope all the best for America with Trump, but too blindly believe what hes saying is going too 100% happen and be implemented is silly.

I don't either but I know if I lived near them I'd hate them too

He wasn't an actual priest though was he?

Obviously the current Catholic church is awful especially this Pope, but the CoE is even more pozzed.

The official theological positions of the Catholic church are still somewhat conservative

Just make Wales a safe space already. smh

Where did you find that information, lad?

That second bit is a little annoying tbh

What a sad state we are in.

I quite like Pope Francis. To me he is the Tony Blair or Barrack Obama of the Church. With most catholic countries about to become a right wing boogaloo i think the next one will be very different in his character tbh

Lad I will filter you to the stone age

The internet and general grumblings tbh.
Anyone with an atom of sense can tell that the 'ambiance' of the nation is far less hopefully, and becoming far more inward looking and desperate (this is a good thing).

Why do you want Wales to be a safe space? From what?

The BBC won’t stop until they are made to. The government isn’t going to stop them because they believe in affirmative action.

The best thing we can hope for is the decriminalization of not paying the license fee (the last attempt failed but the BBC appear to have been emboldened by this and really accelerated with their anti white propaganda, thusly a second attempt may have more support).

Once people no longer have to fear proper punishment they will be more likely to stop paying the license fee so a campaign can begin to encourage people to ditch the BBC. One which I think will snowball, once enough people have turned their back on the BBC then a full defunding by parliament would be possible.

I’d like an impartial BBC, I really would but I don’t think such a thing is possible at this moment in time so we need get rid of it.

Nothing will make me happier than a defunded BBC only surviving a few months before having to declare bankruptcy because no one actually pays for hard left propaganda.

That's not an argument.

hopeful*

Just stop paying the license and encourage others to do the same. Any TV license letters or visits, simply ignore.

Can't believe we're living in these times, lads

Doesn't google and youtube make sure you only really see what you agree with?

And Wales need to be a safe space from xenos tbh. They ruin everything. They're not supposed to be in our nature tbh.

The Presidency is always the same
Get elected
Get shown the low down
Get upset stomach
Spend a few hours on the toilet
Go grey, more grey, white or lose hair totally through shock within a few days
Don bullet proof suit
Realise you're being held to ransom
Do as you're told by the Tavistock Group Soros the military industrial complex the Federal Reserve the oil industry and loads of Jews
Hope you don't accidentally commit suicide by shooting yourself in the back of the head twice from a distance of five feet if you refuse to play ball or fuck up

If you think it's bad now imagine what it will be like in 20 years… doesn't bear thinking about does it?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2295958/Burnley-rape-Men-groomed-teenage-girl-age-12-raping-drug-den.html

He's a shill

That's it, lad. Unlike all these other cunts we can see and worry about the future. Wasn't this supposed to be a white trait? Seems like being a fucking sheep is the real white trait reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pasted wrong link oops
youtube.com/watch?v=C0s7yTVVkAQ&

It’s not enough. Most people want a quiet life and are highly susceptible to bullying. They pay because the government will bully them if they don’t.

I’m not saying we shouldn’t be educating people on how outright evil the BBC is but I don’t think enough people will ditch them until they have some sort of signal from the government that it is ok to do so.

Unfortunately May is more likely to up the punishment for non-payment of the license fee rather than relax it.

Perhaps the best hope in the short term is that the BBC just continues to double down safe in the knowledge that they are untouchable and one day accidently calls for full blown white genocide and the press decide to pick up in it.

No idea really, very little disgusts me quite like the BBC does.

What a time to be alive
Mother jailed for filming homemade porn movies with her 14-year-old son
twitter.com/MetroUK/status/760124015180713984

Being conformist to social norms definitely is though

they were pakis

WHY CANT I JUST GO BACK THERE

Citigroup says no 'significant negative impact' from Brexit
reuters.com/article/us-citigroup-brexit-idUSKCN10C2CT

Cutting VAT will offset the consumer hit from falling sterling - BAML
twitter.com/fastFT/status/760096527457091584

Used to fuck a girl from round there, she said that once a paedo went after her around 8 years ago. Dread to think how meany they've harmed.

What do people here think of the House of Lords' attempt to block Brexit?
Do you think they'll do it?
Are they empty threats?

I think you mean "before we knew about rape gangs" I would not like to go back to blissful ignorance

I NEED TO LOSE LIKE 10 STONES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You know, when will this political correctness stop? Do they not even know that gang raped like this came from tribes in Africa where they believe you're not a man unless you've participated in gang rape, that girls and women are seen as less than shit.

That this wasn't even a thing before the immigrants came over.
But let's portray whitey as the evil ones again, because god forbid it being even slightly factual.

Look how fast tech is moving. 10 years ago youtube was new. Now you don't need a TV license unless you watch broadcast OR BBC catch up. In 10 years time most TV will come from streaming and be exempt from needing a license. So effectively the BBC will become an optional subscription

> You could buy a nice house for < 100K, not a terrace in a paki infested town

Get jogging then you fat, blog posting cunt.

It would mean the end of the House of Lords if they tried to do that. A lot of people are getting sick of them, and while I would prefer that they did exist, this blatant attempt to usurp democracy might be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

You think the bbc won't advocate the government to change the exempt status?

You're naive lad.

Let's hope they get more and more ridiculous quickly, so that the public can get pissed off

Do you think the BBC will just shrug its shoulders and say “meh, I guess we aren’t relevant any more, time to close shop”?

Unless pressure is applied they will just move everything online and keep the fee with the only difference being as everything is now online you have no choice not to pay it.

THE ETERNAL PAKI
…they have to go back…
Bradford free school trio could be jailed for defrauding government

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/01/bradford-free-school-trio-could-face-jail-defrauding-government-grants-kings-science-academy

The idea of gang rape makes me feel actually queasy. It literally was unheard of in this country until these disgusting blacks and pakis came here.

Reading about that 'rapper' who threatened Farage's daughter made me angrier than anything else in months.

Mugabe has some real competition with Master Brew on the meme scene.

I sympathise with the sceptical yanks tbh

Why didn't Mogg save us!

They will but the next one's 11 years off. Imagine how many people will stop paying before then. Then you have a bigger task of forcing those people back into licensing. Not a vote winner. The best the BBC can do is look to expand overseas become a subscription or advertiser funded service worldwide.

Same lad, and that's the point too, there was no such thing as gang rape in our beautiful country before these third worlders came to sponge off of us.
The idea of any rape disgusts me, but even more so gang rape, one after another after another in the same woman? It's beyond disgusting.

ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE!!!!
Transgender men could be set to have babies on the NHS
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/nhs-freezes-the-eggs-of-women-who-become-men-hx772nq8q

Times are hard lads. I may well have fallen to temptation if it wasn't for my /trusty/ nofap journal.

vocaroo.com/i/s15PJtGngOds

twitter.com/WMPolice/status/760082640481366016

What does the "SLAT" part mean on these Twitter accounts like "SLAT #Labour" "SLAT UKIP" etc?

Except it absolutely is given that it's illegal

What if you are non-white?

Surly that can be logged as a hate crime, don't the police want to boost such statistics?

My mother recently got rid of her t.v.
Within a couple of months of not paying, she had the t.v. license company at her door, asking why she hasn't been paying?
She told them why, even going so far as to say they are free to come and search for a t.v.
she doesn't even use a computer
They seemed satisfied then left, within a week she had a fine in the post, for non-compliance.

You think the bbc and government care about Joe blogs on the street and votes when it comes to money for the precious BBC?

Whenever the BBC are facing a crisis of finance, instead of improving their programming, offering actual 'value' for money, they wheel out the big BBC celebrities, David Attenborough, Gayham Norton, Dimbley. You know, ones to get the Greens on board, the Gays, the middle class e.t.c.

It'll never change, they'll go kicking and screaming.

Complaining about streetshitting will become a hate crime in our lifetimes.

designated

Lads….

If people are shitting/ letting their dog shit outside your house, then yes it bloody is a reason to give the police a call.
It's dirty, dangerous, can cause diseases.

This term really has lost all meaning, hasn't it?

Lad…

Alt-Right:
Islamic State:

HMMMMMMM

Who knows of any electronic music that's similar to Lone (and good)?

If that was the case they would have done it in 2016. By 2027 things will have changed so much, it will be too late.

Well they both fuck men

The Alt Right don't behave like this tho'
Remove kebab
twitter.com/dolg132004/status/760054537541615616

NoFap is weakness. The art of jerking off is doing it irregularly and then not making a big deal out of it

Hue

pretty much, but I don't think it really meant that much to begin with, though at least it was more stable because it wasn't being used by the mainstream that much.

I'd say it was some pretty realistic live action roleplay tbh, backed up by many centuries of aspiring Islamic salafist extremism..

This new indie soloist is pretty decent

Kek lads

All arabs should be exterminated.

I'm not even joking guys.

Why did I do it, lads? I’ve never bought a bag of cookies in my adult life. Did the supermarket use subliminal influence on me?

Don't disagree

Excellent

She should have left a TV outside a BBC office with the fine attached to it and got a local paper to cover her doing it

When I got my first pay check I bought 5 chocolate sprinkle doughnuts, ate them all within a couple of minutes.

I don't even eat sweet foods,
I was sick, vomited, up the sprinkles.

It taught me a lesson of discipline and over indulgence.

Just because I can, doesn't mean I should.

It's original use (when I became aware of it) was to refer to anyone on the un-cucked (eg. race or jew aware) right.

Milo tried to co-opt it though, and so the msm have started to use it to refer to him and people on his level, and then because of internal conflict people have just started using it to refer to any group or view they don't like.

Because of the vagueness, it seems to be particularly provoking to autists, and even a single mention of it in an otherwise unrelated thread can cause hours of flaming and sperging back and forth

It was actually kind of funny tbh

kek I just made myself a massive fruit crumble, ate it all and I feel sick as well

If I ever want to stop eating a particular food, I just force myself to eat a bit more of it than I really want or to have it for a few days in a row.

Works every time

I'm a law fag so she called me up and I had it sorted within a few minutes.

Still the audacity of them to try it on, it goes to the core of what the BBC is. A large noncompetitive, bullying, faux morality company that believe it has a divine right to exist.

Legislation to constrain the ability of the prime minister to send the SAS on secret operations abroad has been demanded by Jeremy Corbyn
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/corbyn-seeks-sas-block-7mdl5mvcv

He's right. Cameron and Blair completely abused this
They don't have to comment on ops utilising classified units. That's how they circumvented any and ALL opposition
C L A S S A C U N T S

Just eat meat and vegetables (not including potatoes) and have a protein shake for breakfast to fill you up and suppress your appetite. Also have one day a week where you fast and just drink water. That lets you eat a bit more on the other days.

Has there been something causing mental anxiety that could have made you do it?

These cookies had some sort of cream in them, hope I don't vomit as it will look gross.

I may however, I may.

Tbh I don't bake because I don't like sweet food. A nice homemade fruit crumble is quite comfy though ngl.

You think that's bad? Watch this:

Evalion

ALSO WHY HASN'T THREAD NUMBER BEEN CHANGED?

hurriyetdailynews.com/air-india-plane-lands-at-istanbul-airport-due-to-toilet-breakdown.aspx

thesun.co.uk/news/1528756/hundreds-of-syrians-in-uk-arrested-over-string-of-offences-including-rape-and-child-abuse/

SYRIA CRIME WAVE Hundreds of Syrians in UK arrested over string of offences including rape and child abuse

Police forces have revealed the figures which show 897 were held in England and Wales.

I had the same impression too, Milo attempting to co-opt the name is pretty disgusting considering he has nothing to do with it and he knows it. Typical charlatan.

I don't have a cookie problem tbh, I haven't eaten one in probably 10 years and doubt I will for another 10.

Well I was in a Tesco, I avoid them at all costs but happened to be near one and thought I may as well buy some food to save me a 15-minute walk to the closest competitor.

I find the selection in Tesco to be awful and the prices to high.

I probably just grabbed the cookies because they were cheap and everything else I looked at which I actually wanted was more expensive that fucking Waitrose charge.

Serves me right for going to Tesco.

I think privateering should be reintroduced to take back our fishing grounds tbh

wew

I don't really either because I'm not into sweet food too much, though I do eat fruit. I'd basically bought too big a portion of cherries, blackberries etc and I just thought to wham it in a crumble rather than eat them separately.

B-but le based immigrants!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3718680/Hundreds-demonstrators-gather-outside-Byron-burger-restaurant-central-London-protest-against-chain-s-immigration-sting-workers.html

absolutely foul

I'm at 5 weeks. I've been edging to precum pretty regularly though. I practice semen retention just to stop the drain of nutrients that are already in short supply due to my unhealthy lifestyle.

A good technique for getting through the horny episodes of nofap is to think of that randyness as surges of testosterone doing great things to your body. Horny-ness is just a side effect. Think of the muscle building and fat loss.

I believe it, just from reading the headline.

Indians and pakis in general are dirty fuckers the world over.
I was traveling to Hong Kong connection at Malaysia, got on the plane at Malaysia there was two pakis or Indians same thing really they both stink and eat curry they were eating the entire flight, but instead of giving their rubbish to the stewdesses or finding a bin next to one of the seats, they just dropped all of their rubbish where they sat, I could see it next to my feet. I thought it was just maybe a packet or two of crisps.

I made the point of looking at it when I was leaving the plane, and jesus, it was all over like a microcosm of an indian cesspit, not just packets but food from the meal just put on the floor and squashed into the carpet, chicken, mash, you name it.

That flight only lasted a few hours, I'd hate to think what it'd be like living next to a couple pf Pajeets.

I seriously cannot understand these people

spoiler that shit

wew tbh and they call us the eternal Anglo

What the fuck is going with Byron anyway? So this place had a police bust up and 30 illegals were arrested right? How's that their fault again? I don't have the full story.

I put Parliamentarian because Charles I shouldn't have been so friendly with the papacy and married a foreigner like that. The dissolution of Parliament was the last straw.

Milo is cancerous. He obviously has not political convictions, he's just a greedy narcissist who uses people's genuine frustration at the left and the way the world is going, along with the energy of those who genuinely want to challenge it, to make money and satisfy his own ego

It's an ad you dingus.

I'm not spoilering an ad that's on this page right now, think before you open your fingers to your keyboard.

What percentage is that?

I know The Sun is famous for its sub gutter-tier journalism but that is mightily lazy of them. A few minutes of extra research could add some real punch to the article.

searches myself*

Ah I see, the government has no idea how many Syrians it has let it (only 187 appear to have been granted asylum however). Well, the Sun could have included that.

Yeah he should have just made the situation in Ireland even more dire and lest we forget that many counties were still only Anglican by a small majority as in Lancaster.

Fucking imbecile. Filtered for your abysmal lack of foresight.

that pretty much sums him up, he's ripped off stuff from here before and used them for his articles as original research and i remember hearing how most of his stuff is actually written by unpaid interns, doing is for free because they've been sucked into his personality cult because he debates feminists

Makes literally no difference you retard. If there was an ad which featured CP or zoo porn would that make it all right for you to save and repost it?

People from Christian cultures have a "do unto others" approach which is absent from others. The impact on the cleaners or the other travelers is of zero importance to them.

tbf Hotwheels doesn't

Undercover Jesuit detected.

In other words, we're just nicer people because we have morals and think of others around us as well as ourselves? Gives me a warm feeling inside to know how superior we are sometimes.

I can't believe there are still people who think 'leftism is bad because they're the real racists/sexists' is some sort of brilliant, fascinating new insight. All I can hope for is that he's a gateway for people to move into better things.

There is nothing to him at all; he is just another vapid celebrity who lives off constantly generating controversy. I hope he goes away soon because he is an embarrassment and is trying to co-opt the 'alt-right', such that everyone will associate the term with that faggot.

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/top-conservative-writer-is-a-group-effort-sources-say

Byron burgers get caught employing illegals; it appears as if they had been presented with counterfeit documents rather than having failed to request them so they were basically let off.

The Home Office however (as is totally standard) asked for their permission to conduct a raid so they could catch some of the illegal staff in the act. Byron gave them permission (which in a sane world would be neither celebrated or lamented as the law isn’t supposed to be subjective) and followed the Home Offices instructions to get as many of the staff (who HAD tricked Byron into breaking the law so Byron shouldn’t be expected to risk telling the Home Office to fuck off to protect them) in one place at the same time, which they did.

The Home Office sent a bunch of Immigration Officers in and apprehended the criminals.

The end.

People are objecting because apparently employment law is racist or whatever…

I'd like to find out this thing's name. It looks a lot like a girl I knew in uni (though she was fatter).

She appears to have the word 'baby' written on her fingers. Just saying.

The lesson is NOT to employ anyone but White Native people.

If you do you risk either being fined to death by the government or torn apart by lefties.

The harder the left pushes the worse off honest legal immigrants will ultimately have it. Personally I don’t think unskilled jobs need to be filled by non natives as long as a single native is on JSA so it suits me.

Disgusting. The police shouldn't be letting them disrupt a business premises like that.

The shitlord in me would love to push past all those grim protestors to grab me a Byron Burger.

Who Here?

So Byron got tricked and then let the Home Office carry out it's duty and catch criminals? Was Byron supposed to just impede justice? These people are fucking idiots.

Too far away lad for me lad

Agreed tbh.

If you do, tell me if they're decent.

Miles away from civilisation, but just looking at the list, I'll pop in and get one the next time I'm in Glasgow.

Yes it is that simple.

Things like this happen all day every day. It is standard practice and why Byron have been singled out is beyond me.

Impede justice on behalf of individuals who happily broke the law and in doing so put the companys survival in jeopardy no less.

Riot in London this weekend?
facebook.com/Justice-for-Mark-Duggan-531975963519194/
classwarparty.org.uk/event/5th-anniversary-police-murder-mark-duggan-march-tottenham-cop-shop-tba/?instance_id=1257

What does it mean

There is one about 20 miles from me but the real pleasure would be sitting in the window eating the meal whilst looking at the grubby useful idiots. Max smug.

I guess I'd have to go to London for that. Truthfully I don't want to get Snackbar'd so I wont bother.

Masturbation is immoral lad. I can masturbate as irregularly as I'd ever want to but that doesn't change the fact I'm wanking. And wanking to porn no less.

Can't help but feel like edging is cheating lad. Whatever works though I guess.
Cheers for the tech, I've never really tried visualisation. Usually just tend to punch myself in the leg. I got a nasty biffer and it usually puts a temporary end to all transgressions.

blondie was a real piece tbh

I find it difficult to get my head around his being considered a 'conservative' when he's an obnoxious, crass, yiddish shock-jock homosexual who tweets inane bollocks for a living and presents himself like a 2000AD character.

I suppose it's the 'yiddish' part: shamelessness and a belief that words simply exist to further material self interest seem intrinsic character traits of the jews.

Here, me and you behind the east East Kilbride Tesco express at 3am, willnae be such a hardman then will yae?

There's a face you can trust. lol.

Why can't people immediately recognise these cunts as enemies?

s-sorry

Lad…

Scots are traitors tbh

Come down to my village I'll bury you in the church graveyard.

It is clear that Africans in Britain are being pushed as hard as possible to riot in the same way they do in America.

What will be interesting is how the Met will handle the situation. I reluctantly guess they will allow the riots to take place.

Mon then, Ah'll fuckin end yer pathetic life ya cunt. Lad we're all in this together

Is Class War as bad as NA? Who would win in a fight?

If they could lure them into a luggage room, the fight is 100% NA's. they are skilled in suitcase warfare.

Can't find that tweet tbh.

You rusing, lad?

Really….makes….you…think…

I am also a zionist lad. The Jews need have their homeland back and when we deport them all there and cut all diplomatic ties with Israel they can begin the cessation of their parasitic nature.

(This is actually written in that little messagey margin thing)

Is this supposed to be negative?

I love lefty cartoons, they try so hard to make something look bad, but they end up making a good comic that most would view as good.

Not really a problem when those men could easily wring the necks of pretentious cartoonists.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/01/migrant-who-entered-uk-illegally-raped-woman-on-her-morning-comm/

based horsey

Why didnt anyone fucking stop it?

9900 in the un 2015 estimate and we took 1600 refugees from there this year
so around 7%

the police would arrest the person for hate crimes

So… there's a way to legally rape a woman, therefore requiring the word "illegal" in front of the word "rape" every time it is in that article?

9900 in the un 2015 estimate and we took 1600 refugees from there this year
so around 7%

Would anyone miss Liverpool?

I need to stop coming on here lads, I get too angry.

Is it natural for me to be on the point of killing after reading these stories?

I want and need something to die for, and I'll never have it.

Burger here, does brit/pol/ still unironically support le civil nationalism?

The anger stifles the sadness for me

Our time will come soon enough lad, just you wait.

Poe's law

We never ever did, it was a meme that silly yanks took too seriously,.

I would but most wouldn't, I will admit a few years ago I might not have, as I was a coward when it came to fighting.

I will say that I would expect (and accept) negative consequences as a result however. People rightfully fear punishment for helping people in danger.

Let’s say the woman was a hard leftists, she may well forgive the non-native for raping her but lay blame on me for hurting him, as I am white.

The police and press aren’t on my side as a native male. That wouldn’t stop me from helping a woman in distress but it would stop a lot of people

We never did, but you lot do

It has the biggest collection of Georgian buildings, a magnificent cathedral and is steeped in our history so yes I do rather think a genuine nationalist would not be put off by the present state of its people who have throughout the Marxian blight can we start calling this time period by that name? caused race riots tbh

Very good, lad. Very good.

Give me your sweet data goys

Where are the figures from, lad?

Easy

My fear is that if such a thing happens I wont be willing or able to stop it. its nightmare fuel.

Even if this woman was the most pathetic leftist I would still help her, because I'd know that she was simply a product of the time and the prevailing attitudes, almost everything they say they dont believe, and even if they did. I think I'd still have a biological obligation (even if cucky) to help a woman who was being raped.

ENTP lad

Of course lad! We're all rooting for based Trump!

twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/759648228639928320

albert speer masterrace reporting in

We should raid Peter's twitter one day en masse.

He deserves it.

Speer aswell tbh

PLEB

I just want to play for an hour or two, why does technology always fail me?

Post site and i will do it for you lad

Shame you used a laptop mic mate, you couldn't join in with us.

He just says "byyyyyyyyyyyyyye" then blocks you fam he's a legend tbh

This. We had good fun on twitter in the past and this cuck needs to know his support came from the right and is waning.

Seriously considering buying one of these, better than going innawoods i suppose

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign-born_population_of_the_United_Kingdom

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/01/900-syrians-arrested-uk-one-year-including-rape-assault/

I think you would be able to, lad.

You would be defending your tribe’s women from a hostile invader and I think that as such an instinctive berserker like rage would be invoked. The fight would be as natural as the sun rising in the morning, super charged by the oppression of this horrid age we are forced to live in.

Every angry shit post, every one of the thousands of articles you have read detailing the way in which invaders rape and kill our people will total impunity would super charge your fists.

If anything you would have to be careful not to go to far.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4561624.stm
God I hate the "B"BC

Thanks for rubbing it in lad.

I don't play with the brit/pol group anyway lad, but thanks for the almost offer.

Lad…

Lad don't. I went through that phase too. you're not a 60 year old birdwatcher or a London hipster.

doubt it

They look and are really comfy, I used to love that show Rosie and Jim growing up, my grandfather would take me to the canals when I was a child, some even had the Rosie and Jim dolls on their boats. Top traditional non-jewish comfy.

No you're the guy who joined us but had a laptop mic so we could hear the fans right? Admin tbh

ISTP IS THE BEST LAD

I fucking hope so lad. We need a paramilitary group at this point.

I fell into a canal once and i couldn't swim, took me a good 6 minutes or so to get out.

What happened to him? And Ray Cis Skellington for that matter.

Checking.

No lad, I've never joined the brit/pol/ group or played on mic. I just play lone wolf.

You passed the test, that you're not black, if you were you'd have drowned.

m8 you rank ISTP wherever you want but it doesn't change the fact that ENTP is the best 1 tbh

So what we need to know is how many of the 900 arrested were from the new batch. If the vast majority is from that 1,602 then it is a significant article.

If it’s a choice between a 50/50 chance of importing a criminal and a (much lower than 50%) chance of letting them remain in Syria and being killed in a war then surely we are duty bound to refuse them entry.

Heh heh, who am I kidding. 50%! Clear evidence of NOT ALL REFUGEES! Half of them don't get cau… commit crime at all!

Point taken, I'm just sick of everything atm and am looking for an "alternative" as it were.

I think it was the tripfag Lemo. We don't have tripfags anymore for some reason. Don't know what happened to them. Lemo said he was on antidepressants and was about 20. He's definitely still young enough to be here.

Tripfags weren't as bad as they were told. Some good OC from them

There was a guy who joined a few of us in Teamspeak when we first formed the group, he couldn't speak because his mic was on his laptop and all you could hear was his laptop fans. He knows who he is. i really want to get some sessions going on loads of games, but nobody ever responds to the fucking discussions i post

Ray Cis Skellington got shoahed and they won't let him back on until he provides his phone number and details because he was reported for le hate speech tbf

A year ago I would have lad, but since my computer broke and I've had to rely on a shitty laptop I can only about play hotline miami.

Lemo might still Lurk but he stopped using a trip because he got outed as a faggot for liking trap penis.

There's a brit/pol/ teamspeak? That sounds autistic.

(czeched)

All you can do at this point is ensure every woman you know is aware of how dangerous it is out there. They are told we live in perfectly safe times and that they should go around hugging the invaders rather than avoiding them at all costs.

Ensure they don’t believe the hype. The evidence is on our side so it isn’t hard to convince people.

Do you have the Lemo screen cap?

We just got a random one, 5 of us played verdun and we haven't done it since, was a great night though it lasted for a good 5 hours, 5 hours of pure unfiltered autism. Really want to get more going but as i said.
NOBODY FUCKING RESPONDS AND THEY'VE JUST JOINED FOR THE SAKE OF IT REEEEEEEE

Lemo and Shego (and SA-you faggot) were actually the only good tripfags weve ever had.

Really?

I am actually surprised he lasted as long as he did.

Lemo admitted his love for trap cock, even going so for as saying he would date ttpw.

Shego was an autist that thought UKIP were going to get 10+MPs for the general election, when they didn't it destroyed him.

No lad I don't, but if someone does please post it, many keks were had.

Shengo has been back as harleyshengo, but he hasn't posted in a few months.

HEH HEH HEH My sides.

It is our obligation at this point lad.

Wasn't S.A. joining the military? The thing is I saw him in a thread recently, then again maybe it wasn't the true S.A.

Where did Helmersbelt go tbh?

Fucked off because of all the NEET posters coming back from /politics/ at twice the force.

i think he took a break from brit/pol/ there was too much shitposting and bomber harris autism

He's the actor one, you might be thinking of guitarfag

I hope he comes back when QT starts up again.

Well, maybe.

S.A. used to post Christ/chan, when that meme first came around.

wew

SA still does post christchan

Are they?
Who the hell are these people?
What do they do?
The one on the far right looks a bit like Zach Goldsmith.

There's that new game out by the same people who made Insurgency called Day of infamy, i think it's ww2 era, any of you lads tried it, what's it like?

Night lads

if dubs then I dream about stomping niggers

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think the third one in from the left does Fifa gameplay videos, maybe? I know he is quite popular.

The others I have no clue.

Stop this

you dream about ttpw fucking your arse

So original lad

You will dream about HER.

My family owns a canal boat, I don't visit it very often because it's a bit boring going back and forth along the same places. It's alright for a week every now and then, but it's pretty boring and inconvenient the rest of the time. I wouldn't advise it unless you like camping and 'getting away from modern life'.

There was a ww2 mod for insurgency itself, looks very similar, maybe they hired the mod team or used the idea the devs for insurgency are decent people so they wouldn't have just stolen it without contacting the mod devs at all

Time for some morality posting, while I'm on a roll with memes.

Where have you been for the last year?

If dubs I'm sobered up before work.

Don't take something away, unless you plan to replace it with something, user.

Never mind looked at it, its the same name as the mod, looks like they did get the mod team onboard or something.

We have replaced it with something.

miscegenation man

Scruton lad

Maybe, but look who you're siding with right now.

Hitchens is still the choice of champions.

If dubs you will dream about May not triggering Article 50 until 2020

Dubs confirm.

Peter always kept us at arms length because he knew we'd hate him after the overton window shifted and he failed to become a race realist.

Seriously fuck that guy.

He usually makes good points but I'm fed up of his shit tbh

Scruton's in a different ball park tbh

FUCK PETER, HE HAS ABANDONED US AND BASIC PRINCIPLES TO LOOK EDGY REEEE FUCK THAT AUTISTIC POMPOUS ARSEBURGER

Don't worry, there's always the true based Englishman, Roger Scruton.

I'm hungry lads

Order a Papa John's and show solidarity with your feminist sisters.

#Ghosstbusterssexism

I can't I'll wake my parents and there's no food in the fridge

Who's really behind the push for gun control in America?

wow

Fucking Irish scum should be wiped out

Fucking wew tbh

Workcoach, is that whjat you call your shrink?

Are you a full blown sperg?

More like a gatekeeper to the neetbux, tbh

I fucking hate you ttpw but that joke alright in my book

I see

Yes.

I remember tht bird. She was pretty good tbh

Fair enough then, lad.

What does a workcoach do tbh?

They help you find work, and if you go on the dole, you have to show them evidence you've been looking for jobs. Otherwise they dock your bennies.

I see.

king james the second tbh
kill all orangist scum and heretics

can you just make shit up or do they actually check you've applied for jobs

dan malloy is a jew though
also clooney is orangist spawn

You're supposed to look for work 35 hours a week and keep a record of it.
So, shit like brushing up your CV, browsing job sites, registering with recruitment agencies, going to job fairs, etc.
If you look presentable you could probably bullshit your way through, but I'm a good boy and actually want a job.
I don't plan on being on it for long.
But that's probably what everyone says at the start, tbh

it looks like the blonde is a midget standing on their shoulders

Have you thought of learning a trade or doing higher education, if not whats your goal?

kickass chicks tbh.

They're all like this in Canada, the film didn't seem abnormal to me at all.

EU President Keeps ‘Black Book’ Of Enemies, Insists ‘I Never Kissed Farage’

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/01/eu-president-keeps-black-book-enemies-need-dissuading-says-never-kissed-farage/

Get part-time job. Learn to drive in spare time. Get better, full-time job further away.
Seriously lad, I've only been on it for a week and I felt like shit signing up for it. My first payment is way off, anyway. I'm talking September.

I bet Junker is crashing the EU on purpose

Well good luck lad, don't get demoralised and give up NEETs won't survive the day of the rope

This meme again. NEETS are going to thrive on the day of the rope. They're going to end up being the ones that do the dirty work.

I'm gonna make it

he is just a newfag ignore him

Lad if you act like that mummy will leave you to die

Lad…

Not a NEET m8. Used to be though. NEETs are on our side and they find themselves in their predicament because the boomers wrecked their country.

NEETs are a cancer, I've looked for minimum quialifications jobs and got one within a month, sure I applied everywhere but it worked. All they do is spend other peoples tax while wasting their own life. Sure the situation is bad but it doesn't mean you can't try you best.

I got out of NEETdom via nepotism. Most working class whites in the UK (especially the north) don't have this luxury in a deindustrialised society.

NEET haters are boomer/gen X scum that can't comprehend the change that's occured during their lifetimes.

I'm not a NEET but fuck you for hating on our most fucked over and patriotic class.

Reply for Newfoundland, the betrayed colony.

He dindu nuffin

POST YOU FUCKING NIGGERPAKIS

Not usually asked that politely, but it needs asking everywhere it should be asked.

based

Because we're not black

Americans have smaller penises just so you know.

Why do Mediterraneans nurse such a massive planet-sized inferiority complex?

It's not much different from "we wuz kangz" tbh

n-no we don't…

Good lad

Just 60% bantz tbh lad

Not hating fam. We already enjoyed Brexit. Can't wait until Trump takes command of the United Stares of America.

2016 is the greatest and [current] year.

Bond villain tier.

Is he autistic?

What the fucks wrong with this guy?

He's like a neet who didn't get his tendies.

And yet they couldn't come up with anything nastier than "founded fascist party." Did he even kill anyone?

Amost as if they're selected that way, hmmm.

Nordicists are just as bad tbh. It's fair enough being a race realist and race aware but the "HBD" blogging crowd tend to be autists, annoying as fuck and always seem to jump to the wrong conclusions unless they're talking about race and IQ - that's the extent of their expertise.

Not Jews. AT ALL
Fuck off JIDF

MISSING: ‘Don’t approach Sherdil Naizal’ from Mile End, police warn
eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/news/missing_don_t_approach_sherdil_naizal_from_mile_end_police_warn_1_4640533
QUINTESSENTIAL LONDONER

Police investigate Gogglebox family after they appear in 'ISIS joke' Facebook paintballing post
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/02/police-investigate-gogglebox-family-after-they-appear-in-isis-jo/
…that's a good 'joke' to make at this current time

Where the fuck do you people get off?

"He dindunuffin, you anti semites!"
standard.co.uk/news/crime/lord-janners-daughter-brands-sex-abuse-allegations-an-outrage-a3309621.html
…of course she totally ignores the fact he failed to co-operate with authorities and played the alzheimers card
With Jews You Lose

Morning News

Pro Mass Migration Labour MP Inadvertently Admits ‘Refugees’ Are a Sex Assault Risk
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/01/mp-migrants-classes-assault/

British MEPS make stand over new EU laws as they plot a 'safe landing' ahead of Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/695500/Brexit-EU-Referendum-Brussels-law-MEPs

EU is at 'END of existence' Polish experts blast Merkel & claim 'Germans have had enough'
express.co.uk/news/world/695580/Angela-Merkel-open-door-Poland-Germans-migrant-crisis-Europe-dead-Jacek-Wrona

Theresa May gives YOU a pay rise as she scraps George Osborne’s economic legacy
express.co.uk/news/politics/695635/Theresa-May-workers-pay-rise-scraps-George-Osborne-economic

Security brief for UK's next EU Commissioner
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36946406

Home ownership falling in major English cities, says think tank
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36943134

Have you lads prayed to Kek today for the establishment of a global Aryan superstate?

I heard VAT is to be cut as well

Swedish : Det här är min bok
Norwegian : Dette er min bok
Danish : Det er min bog
Dutch: Dat is mijn boek
German: Das ist mein buch
English: That is my book

Apparently 4/pol/ is dead, which means we'll be seeing an influx of shitcunts from their site.

It's not dead. Just the catalog

How did you know it was "dead" friend?

Shit posters on the front page lad.

English: Romantic languages ​​are superior in the expression of emotion and passion than Germanic languages.
French: Langues romantiques sont supérieurs dans l'expression de l'émotion et de la passion que les langues germaniques.
Spanish: Lenguas románticas son superiores en la expresión de la emoción y la pasión que las lenguas germánicas.

Could you explain what you're doing lads?

Showing how the english language is an amalgamation of many other languages that have shaped our own language.

Cuck/pol/ gets fucked over several times a year now, but most of them never even think of coming here.

No point starting yet another false panic yet lad.

Bleaching octoroons seems to be a kind of last stand of implicit white identity tbh

‘Breaking the Cross’: Islamic State Magazine Mocks Christianity, Claims Jesus Is ‘a Slave of Allah’
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/01/breaking-the-cross-islamic-state-magazine-mocks-christianity-claims-jesus-is-a-slave-of-allah/

Reported. Fuck off Yank.

But if we hate muslims they win.

They want us to kill them all, but if we did that then we'd lose.

There are a ton of Muslims in the city near mine. I feel like I should stalk them online to see what kind of filthy hi-jinks they get up to.

Word has it, our state is going to have some faggy "Muslim appreciation month" I want to burn a Quran on the day or something like that but it'd guaranteed get me fired since I work with so many.

I don't think they ban for stuff like that.

Is Justin the first man in history to have been elected purely based on his looks?

They sometimes do.

I've been banned on Holla Forums for saying I have a non white girlfriend.

I've allegedly been reported 6 gorillion times and nothing

It's his name too.

Boomers remember Pierre Trudeau. They like names they remember from when they were younger/happier.

No, Canada WAS actually that cucked during the election. Things'll probably change after Trump, but still. Most Canadians actually want 10 gorrilion refugees.

Morning lads

who /miserableasfuck/ here?

Right here lad, why are you depressed?

Burnt out from work. I feel like a zombie with little to look forward to in the immediate future. The only things that shake up my routine are negative bullshit things that I have to make extra time to deal with.

Might take a week off next month.

pretty normie reason tbh

you?

Go for it lad, I'm not going to bully you.

For me it's simple, illness stopping me moving on with my life.

Anyone ever get that feeling when you wake up and really want to SAVE THE WHITE RACE?

I've already posted this this week i think

REEEEE

what illness lad?

Reminder that NEETs are simply the next stage in evolution.

Oh, I think I saw that post, fair enough I understand why you're a bit down in the dumps. Exercise though, gym is such a simple thing but it solves so much in ones life.

Recurring back injury, due to Scoliosis had the surgery but when I push it too much it gives out

tattoos ruin her, tbh

I go to the gym most days tbh, been too anxious recently though that i won't be able to put much effort in

that's solid banter

Reminder that we're not ants.

Probably the last stage in evolution too.

GOOD NEWS LADS, OUR TAX MONEY IS ALLOWED TO FUND POOFTERS DEGENERATE LIFESTYLE RISK-FREE

NHS can fund 'game-changing' PrEP HIV drug, court says
NHS has legal power to fund pre-exposure prophylaxis, which is highly effective in preventing HIV transmission, judge says

theguardian.com/society/2016/aug/02/nhs-can-fund-game-changing-prep-hiv-drug-court-says

NEETs are the most adaptable people in the world, lad. The only reason we're NEETs is because we're enabled to be that way. Without this we'd find another way to exert ourselves as little as possible while still managing to survive.

Don't worry, lad. Machines will take care of us.

Nietzsche was right tbqh. NEETS are the end of history that's a bad thing

Is ARE NIGE a sociopath, lads?

There is another highly effective way of preventing HIV transmission: Responsible Behaviour

funny how the Guardian doesn't mention the cost of giving everyone free preventative drugs…

This is the future you chose.

I can't wait. When everyone is NEET, nobody is.

What's wrong with eating fried chicken in your own private plane that you don't want to get grease all over, with a knife and fork?
Christ, the left really do make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Wow

Oy vey how homophobic of you! Literally Hitler!

I suppose the benefit of this is a subtle redpilling of normies into how more unsustainable the NHS will become, if it wants to fund the lifestyles of gays poking each others rectums.

Exactly, lad. What are they even thinking? Besides, they called everyone who isn't Trump who does this a sociopath as well. It's just shitty namecalling as you can't know without a diagnosis.

UNA VEEELAAAA ;))))

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hate tattoos too but I wouldn't go that far

Good taste, tbh. Never played Mexico before in that game, maybe I should try it

Tbh English village man, you dont stand a chance, This guy his probs got the top score at the old pulse 8 laser tag when it was still there in the East Kilbride shopping centre. And that was a spooky place

Civic women genuinely do nothing for me, tbh.
When I was a teenager I didn't mind some East Asian women, but I no longer find them attractive.

Allow the commie leader to die and support the junta.
Eventually you get to appoint a monarch and revive the mexican empire.

To be fair, one can extend that principle to things like eating like a fucking glut or smoking.

I suppose the difference is, contracting HIV doesn't really contribute to the tax shekels (other than through money spent in gaybars), whereas shitty food/fags are taxed to buggery.

Is this what you're all like?

That's what you get, not enough morality in your life, T.B.H.

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/
CLICK

I wasn't planning on fighting him.

I was planning on shooting him after I force him to dig his own grave at gun point

No jesting plz lad. Bit fragile tbh.

JUST

Everyone backing Duffy should be kicked out

damn…

You are correct, and as you say, these are covered more than proportionally by the taxes raised.

treating fags is disproportionately expensive for a specific enclave who wish to lead their hedonistic lifestyles with gay (kek) abandon. Normies will realise this and it will probably turn more and more people against them.

WEW

If we're the minority, then we should be getting special privileges tbh.

That is a fucking abomination and needs gassing tbh
Yanks out

BASED CIVIC HITCHENS BTFOS RACIST BIGOTS

Fuck this boring little cunt tbh.

I was going to meme reply to this but Hitchens is such a cunt.

Remember when he shit on UKIP and then started sucking them off after they became safe enough for him to support? He's a cuck that follows, he's not leader on any issue.

Would you consider yourselves radicalised, lads?

BNP don't really care about the issues they have adopted? Sounds kind of retarded as they are shunned for them tbh.

Is this a joke?

What a fag

wot

He's referring to when Nick Griffin admitted that the socially conservative policies they adopted was a mask for their real goal which is ethnic nationalism.

That makes more sense. Based traditionalists. Glad Woes has finally swallowed the final redpill.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

How can anyone be such a faggot that they think drugs and gays are more important than the survival of our people?

smh, traditionalists need to go tbqh

Hasty oc for that annoying CUCK

That's a pretty hefty dose there bud. I suggest going on a grain free diet, possibly even a keto diet.

WEW LAD

I think I'll manage fine without the advice from a low post count lad tbh

You didn't ask for permission, lad…

Could someone do a clever 'THEY LIVE' meme series that shows hidden messages like 'Islam is religion of peace' 'Being a transexxual degenerate is normal' 'traditional family is bad' etc? Pic related

'I just want to be myself' Star of viral ‘gingers have souls’ meme becomes a WOMAN after undergoing sex change procedure
thesun.co.uk/news/1533600/star-of-viral-gingers-have-souls-meme-becomes-a-woman-after-undergoing-sex-change-procedure/
…another mentally ill ginger

Peter will always trigger libertarians who think there's no negative impact of potent psychotropics being widespread. This has been going on since the beginning of brit/pol/ tbh.

Except you lads won't admit to being drug legalisers so you pretend he's pro-Islam.

Oil the bikes. Cycling race now. :^)

EVIL BITCH! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

T

I never do

99% certain it's another ruse

33.media.tumblr.com/96c2c8c344f21aac3f3d8871cc0d5886/tumblr_nnz81ijdYf1rmaucvo1_1280.gif

THEY LIVE

Holy shit it would be amazing if the media actually bought this troll as it would be homophobic or whatever to suspect him of it.

worse than that, self-radicalised

Wtf has this got to do with policing?
This Holohoax shit is like a cancer
This meme needs to die
Fuck this bollocks

Fine, you can have it, but you're not allowed to post it.

What's the difference, lad?

I don't get it, lad.

Peter literally dismissed the terrorist attacks in Europe as the result of drugs, not Islam. I'm not saying i'm pro-drugs you silly mug.

Well fuck

I saved your comment lad, not asking for permission. Geddit?

Oh really?

You're either S.A. or a Negro.

That's not how it works, lad.

AHHHHHHHHH LAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHATEVER (you)s YOU GET BELONGS TO ME

DEVILISH

MUH HATE SPEECH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DOES NOBODY ASK FOR PERMISSION I SPENT HOURS MAKING THAT

Have some (you)'s lad, just ignore the bully

Since when do I steal.

What a cuck, link?

He's definitely far too soft on and apologetic of Islam for le ebin reactionary commentator he tries to paint himself as. He often mocks "perceived" terror threats to the UK hours after massacres in Europe and blames drugs alone for weakening the minds of attackers (no doubt of course they will have) and that alone. Pulling the same excuses as a fucking leftist, downright lying (or ignorant and uncaring) about some of them not having foreign training in the past. His drug ranting would be relevant in random acts of violence not clearly politically and religiously motivated and carried out often by trained foreigners.

It's not just this that makes me dislike him. He's such a contrarian. It's the best (and accurate) insult to fling at him online. Nothing triggers him more than that one word. I may have spent too much time on Holla Forums but fucking kek it reminds me of that Nazi "Oh no! I've been found out!" after being named a Jew. He hates it because he knows it's what he is. A contrarian, I mean. He's not a Jew even though he had a Jewish mother.

From now on I'm going to sign my based art so nobody can take credit and (you)s from me.

Thanks, based lad

Nice one lads

What the shit? I do what I enjoy and save what i have nothing to spend on, and I pay for my own keep. How have i done anything wrong?

I enjoy lifting at the gym, reading political books and discussing politics. Taking the dog for a walk, going to the sea side for the day with friends and relaxing in places like parks and visiting sights like stonehenge etc.

How am i wrong for enjoying things beyond pointlessly getting smashed every weekend?

What did he mean by this?

HOW ABOUT I JUST STOP MAKING OC SO YOU'VE GOT NOTHING TO STEAL?

REEEE YOU STOLE THIS PICTURE OFF ME AND THIS ONE AND THIS ONE REEEEE

It was a tweet to someone I believe, but he definitely said it.

That sounds creepy, lad. Reminds me of how my mummy buys sweets for me to eat only so she can feel better eating sweets herself tbh.

I've been watching some cute animal videos on youtube. In particular I watched some videos of frogs reeeeeing. Anyway, on the front page youtube gives you suggestions for what to watch next. Sometimes they are grouped into a category.

Based google AI strikes again. First labeling blacks as gorillas. Now recognizes UK muslims as an animal infestation.

Bonus info: Strangely, this is not a simple case of the video uploader categorizing his own video as "Animals", He labeled it as "People & Blogs". Not sure how the google sorter put it there.

Saved them all tbh

I get that from my girlfriend.

She likes that I'm "mature" (i.e. tell her I love her and I'm serious about her) but at the same time she wants me to go out more to clubs/bars/pubs.

Think is, I know if I did the opposite but not the former she's be whinging about me not being "committed" or "romantic" enough.

You can't win.

According to kike rules that makes him a jew even if he doesn't practise it.

Who's creepy? me or them?

I just want to save up a little so i'm not utterly fucked if something bad happens ykno?

From this we can deduce that his girlfriend is a testy nightmare.

Kek it's marvellous how all these internet tough guys later reveal themselves to be total faggots,

Why can't she just look on the yellow pages or through a search engine like a normal person instead of hoping and praying that someone might respond to your need? Jesus women are fucking stupid.

Also
Women really are traitorous cunts.

It's like, what reason would i have to spend 600 quid on a phone? The one i have right now is fine, i could get a fucking car for that price.

And alcohol isnt inherently bad but getting pissed every week is no way to live. That's just alcoholism.

Yeah, they used that retarded yolo bullshit to justify it all.

As if its any of their fucking business i do with what i earn.

Is that TTPW?

HANDS TIED Britain will be ‘powerless to remove 3million migrants before Brexit happens’
thesun.co.uk/news/1537611/britain-will-be-powerless-to-remove-3million-migrants-before-brexit-happens/

IPLAYER CHARGE Now you will have to pay a TV licence to watch BBC iPlayer from September 1
thesun.co.uk/news/1536058/now-you-will-have-to-pay-a-tv-licence-to-watch-bbc-iplayer-from-september-1/

I've had the same a few times from family - "ORDINARY PEOPLE GET PISSED EVERY WEEKEND, HATE THEIR JOB AND THEN DIE" my mother once literally said to me when she was angry - and even strangers. Fucking normies think there's something wrong with you if you don't like getting wasted all the time.

KEK
Now that is podracing.

Time to move out and set up on your own

The difference is I came to these conclusions of my own accord, not like a sweet innocent little paki whose mind was corrupted by a hate preacher

Going out for a social drink on the odd occasion is fine, this obsession with getting half-cut every week is pure kikery.

Jesus Christ I know those feels.

I get that crap from colleagues as well

Fuck that, I don't want to live like that.

Why or how did society get like this?

because we are a conformist people

who knows

People drink, drink, and drink and they wonder why they get cancer and various other debilitating diseases.
Seriously though, the hang over headache is caused by the fluid in your brain being drained to purify the alcohol from your liver, how the fuck is that a good idea? It's beyond me why anyone would do that to themselves.

I don't earn enough to get my own place man

I don't do debt or rent, and i'll never afford a house so i'm fucked

That's my point m8

Yank here, thanks for the OC

You fucking britianistancuck cryptokikes. Eat shit.

I'm English I'm just rustling jimmies lads, sorry

cause it's fun

Far-right Britain First leader Paul Golding spared jail… but fined for his ‘intimidating’ fleece
rt.com/uk/354268-britain-first-paul-golding/

I don't believe you.

Guess who's just got a new fashion item?

Afternoon lads.

Them, lad.

VOTE LEAVE VICTORY! Official figures reveal UK billed MORE than £350m each week by EU
express.co.uk/news/uk/695516/UK-was-billed-by-EU-MORE-26m-WEEK-350-bus-cost

tfw you will never take back Westminster with the lads in a snappy yet traditionalist brit/pol/ uniform.

It occurs to me that anyone rattling on about the fantasy that our lives are easy can't be a WHITE MALE themselves or else they come off as hypocrites or traitorous to their own.

It signifies self hatred, which stands to reason as this faggot clearly wants to destroy himself.

What more can you expect with people who have a depressing job and no higher purpose?

They live for the weekend, get as much of a seratonin rush as they can before work again 48 hours later.

This is life on materialism, there is nothing left to live for apart from a cheap high to distract your from the crushing nihilism and despair of your body and mind never achieving its true potential, locked up in a modernist, materialist stagnation.

I've always been like that, had a mortgage for 4 years but paid it off asap. Move up north or Scotland if needs be. You will always have to pay to occupy a scrap of land unless you get a place of your own and pay off the mortgage.

Joe Owens is right, blatant stunt to gain sympathy and credibility.

So a suit.

It has to be that really, can't go down the National Autism route of le so edgy skull bandanas.

Funniest thing to come out of Gogglebox at least.

It's also the only thing that could be considered our national clothing, people just don't know it as the whole world adopted it.

I remember quite clearly on my facebook feed a friend of a friend being quite delirious with his own self-importance on how the leave had "lied" about the £350 million figure.
People were smelling each others farts, that's how pretentious they were.
I'd post this now, but I can't bring myself to use facebook or give enough of a shit to rub it in those faces.

smh

We can claim cultural/religious persecution if they try and take them away and point to Sikhs as a right to carry knives.

Fifth anniversary of the London Riots this weekend, wonder if the good gents at the MET have had their leave cancelled?

they'll say its fake because its in the express not a 'trusted' source like the guardian or BBC

Must have, trouble is also expected at the Notting Hill NiggerFest this year.

Always thought the Saxon/Viking tunics looked pretty good tbh

Hello Lindybeige unfortunately it's a little too LARPy

I wouldnt actually be surprised if Lindy browsed here tbh.

Bit racist tbh fam

Pic related is the only warrior clothing one should be wearing.

what's with the random ass leather braces?

Lindybeige wants to wear saxon clothes?

I'm almost certain this guy is a sarcastic troll. Probably browses Holla Forums.

Same tbh

Not that I know of, but he does want to bring back cloaks.

Media popularises that sort of shit tbh.

You know, that thought ran through my mind even as I was contemplating posting that article.

I disagreed with a female I used to share a house with over facebook over the flow of immigration I know bad idea, I don't do it anymore her friend piped in,

All my whats?

thanks MSM!

OOH MY GOD THE DAAIILY MAAAIIL
It's a "ur a waycis"-tier response.

Is supporting Trump in Britain a hate crime?

Not yet.

kek

youtu.be/l06WQ2mJ8I0?t=4m45s

Wait until he wins in Nov., and watch it become a hate crime.

Britain 2016

only if another person knows

I know, but it often just hits me. Well worded.

He mods his shirts

Is there a way to find my post count globally on the board, or do you just mean my post count is low for this edition of britpol? Because I am serious about the diet, I went on it myself 3 months ago and feel fantastic. 10 stones worth ought to take no more than a year with the proper selection of foods, exercise norwithstanding.

going to take 2 years, lad. I want to avoid as much excess skin as I can tbh. Thanks for the advice, lad, but I'll just do what I am doing tbh.

Pics related, you, you and your future wife.

I like Conservapedia's summary tbh

I have a fetish for cute Ameriwhales tbh.

I want to taste her lads

Why not just wear white ones.

Nah, I will get a cute 16 year old wife one day, and unless someone has married Virginia I will take her as my second or first wife tbh.

This tbh. They really do look dirty.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/31/extremists-will-be-forced-onto-deradicalisation-programme-in-new/

Trump supporters will get sent to mandatory deradicalisation programmes to change their minds soon.

It's good being a domestic extremist.

How do you even deradicalise someone? I just don't see how that is possible,

That, and he wastes time faffing with the collar rather than just getting grandad collar shirts.

See george-orwell.org/1984/18.html

I just read it tbh

New Thai lady with muscles vid

The collars on those aren't tall enough.

Is it though?

Fair enough, but even so, why

what's the point of the collars anyway tbh?

twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/760466799091679232

FFS lads. I was getting worked up all day waiting to know what will happen and now they're post-poning it.

New portrait of you, fresh off MS paint.

My hair is quite thick tbh,

How can I be alpha lads? Like TennentSuperman. He was pretty alpha tbh.

Notice how I'm not showing weakness to the bully. This is very important. If they see an opening they will take it. Even if they do hurt you, don't let it show.

no

They're descendants of the broad lace collars that superseded the ruff. I guess they're just part of the shirt to make the neck opening look nice.

After lace collars, it became fashionable to tie articles of cloth around the collar which eventually turned into ties.

holy shit we are almost at 7million

You have to die of something, lad.

May as well do it upholding one of the great ttraditions of Western Society that annoys Mohammedians and numbs the banality of our materialist world ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

another beta permavirgin who tries to become the woman who always rejected him

It's a troll, lad. But I hope the media eats it up, since anything else would be bigoted.

show me any evidence it is a troll plz

Top kek. Glad I watched the full video.

when does QT start again? I'm a masochist tbh

His entire life is a troll, lad.

If you really like hurting yourself, you should watch Q and A, the Australian version.

It's worse because they all get the questions beforehand and you might appreciate how extremely cucked that country is.

abc.net.au/qanda

tbh only thing that makes me able to endure QT is the fact that we have the thread and chat tbh

If Australia is cucked, how come Aussie guys usually look so tough? Even the autists who run the "FudgeMuppet" youtube channel did a video showing themselves at the gym recently and they have bigger muscles than I do. My mother used to watch the Australian soap that was on British TV and it was striking how all the men looked so strong and athletic. I'm not gay but I'm getting an erection just typing this. That just shows how I currently view Australians. Has my whole life been a lie?

here

As pointed out earlier the best of our men went off empire building or were killed in WW1/2. Our gene pool consists of the dregs who were unable or unwilling to fight for the country.

I'm Australian so can explain this because it's pretty unique.

There is a gym culture for men, but not for women.

There are loads of hench men in Australia settling for landwhales because that is the dynamic that has been established.
When Aussie men go abroad they (we) are shocked at the attention we get from women that are good looking.
Australian women are pretty gross. They are either obese or Chinese and always vulgar.

oh link please

I wonder if he fingers his cat. He's kind of cute when he plays with him tbh.

Does he regularly get dislikes in that ratio?
If it's just a one off fair enough, but if he consistently gets dislikes to the amount compared to likes, why does he continue making videos?

yep. I didn't realise he got that many views, though

Because he does it for himself.

Most of the viewers are probably people who found him on 4chan and Holla Forums.

I absolutely hate his fake laugh

They've also mentioned him on TRS and Black Pigeon Speaks comments on his vids

I still think what he did is unconstitutional.

I have another question that is more pressing regarding him though.
Why do you lot watch him? He seems to be the most despicable kind of excuse for a human, a parasite on humanity, even worse he insults those that allow him to exist, there comes a time when
becomes
When that happens, you're as bad as he is.

kind of agree. It really seems like he acted like more of a babysitter than boyfriend.

I don't know who he is, is he a based civic?

I don't really care about this blob but can someone post the pics of his hot sister again?

I feel bad for him, but as soon as I start a video I realise he's a moron.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Britpol#Gords

Like watching a train-wreck tbh

he gets off on humiliating himself

Gordon mentioned his boyfriend was really kinky. Did they have a sub/dom switch relationship? Imagine if his bf had watched all his old videos when he was our lolcow sperging out about UKIP and if his boyfriend, in a dom state, actually face fucked while yelling "vote UKIP" once and it turned Gordon on. Then I bet they cuddled after and he said "I didn't mean it, baby. It's the Greens for me. You know that right? Do you know how special you are to me? DO YOU? You don't want to make me angry again. I'll fucking cut you, faggot."

As I understand it that's pretty much what most homosexual relationships end up like.

smh

Wish I hadn't read that, it's actually put me off sex

A baby sitter who fingers your childs arse.

Although now I think about it his bf's mother started giving money to pay for his food once his parents stopped. So he pretty much was a babysitter.

maybe it's like women who hang around ugly women to feel better about themselves.

Hang around a worst possible loser to feel better about your own life.

Reagan watched this film several times prior to meetings with Gorby, to gain an understanding of the "Russian soul"
Moscow Does Not Believe In Tears
youtube.com/watch?v=X7GuhjGZ-xs

opposite effect for me, i just find it depressing to know people like him exist

that's why I hang around brit pol

I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I thought this was Brit/pol/ but in fact it's >>>/Gordon/ … a place where retards come to discuss the minutiae of a fat queer testosterone deficient sugar addicted turbo autist's sad pathetic life.
Please lads. Take it to your batty boys Skype channel and stop boring the rest of us. Cunts

GF's a sub.

Can confirm it gets a bit strange, even for normal relationships.

Suits me though. Better than being a cuck.

you sound like a bully, lad.

If we stop watching he'll kill himself and that wouldn't be moral.

What was Owen's article? I heard it caused a flap.

Fuck off snowflake. Have a picture of your relatives

Top kek at the updates to that page since I last saw it. I can't tell if the bit about the EU ref result is salt or not but it's still funny.

He's literally who to anyone outside of Brit/pol/ tbph.

For some reason the RL lefties I know seem to know every half funny "comedian" who roasts Trump or UKIP, but not a single one of them know actual left wing journalists.

nah lad, he's one of the better known lefty pundits tbqph

It desperately needs a section on Bomber Harris

You're not from England, yet are writing in English
I'm not having it. Stop this sickening cultural appropriation, you fucking poof

(Apart from Muslims who follow everyone from George Galloway to Noam Chomsky)

Are gingers white?

The only person in my brother's politics class who knew of him was himself, who only knows as we laugh at Owen's whinging.
I guess a few topcuck reddit pages know of him, but outside of that I doubt anyone knows of him.

tbf I know of very few journalists.

WEW
Samantha Bee: Don’t Let Hillary Lose to a Man ‘Cradling Putin’s Sweaty Sack’
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/01/samantha-bee-don-t-let-hillary-lose-to-a-man-cradling-putin-s-sweaty-sack.html
…make a woman who cradles the sweaty sacks of Saudis president instead…

just started swinging around a wooden pole that my dad got me tbh. Quite the workout tbh. Got a bit insecure as I think the neighbours were watching me through their windows tbh.

Important question lad.

Do you mean swinging a detached pole around, or swinging yourself around a pole?

>hurr periods
>durr men
>el oh el amirite :^)
Am I missing anything from their routines

a detached pole, lad. I am not strong or light enough to pretend I am a flag tbh.

I noticed as well that at the end it lists /britpol/ and /politics/ as splinters of Brit/pol/ who couldn't handle the banter. Not true AFAIR. Not getting into why /politics/ was made, but there was a NEET exodus there but we're all still here too tbh because mods couldn't handle the NEET banter. We're pretty much the boards only traffic though so it's ours, even if the owner intended it to be like old Holla Forums or something. And /britpol/ was made when we first migrated from cuckchan because we were worried we'd piss off people here with the general but people said it was fine and we didn't need another board. I'd be surprised if it was still active.
Probably shouldn't have a Bomber Harris bit because Krauts and Americans might find it and realise that it's ironic to trigger them and stop being triggered so much. That's what makes it fun.

You can dance on my pole tbh, lass.

It's kind of creepy how women actually find vaginas, queefing and periods funny tbh. I guess they joke about and emasculate their hubby as well tbh.

Amongst people who care about politics. A politics class of 16 year olds probably isn't the best informed demographic tbqh

it wasn't banter, it was boring as fuck

Why do you think I am Virginia, lad? And I obviously meant I used a wooden pole as a weapon tbh. Impressive how powerful it is. Poked holes in the lawn tbh.

Probably shouldn't have a Bomber Harris bit because Krauts and Americans might find it and realise that it's ironic to trigger them and stop being triggered so much. That's what makes it fun.
PARKLIFE!

Hear! Hear!

Time for my daily blueberries lads.

Sixth Form politics class should be at least a little more informed, seeing as they've hone out of their way to study it.

It's juvenile and crude, much like fart or bum jokes, however it makes up almost the entirety of their "comedy" routine.

Why do people on here say tbh so much?

I do it too tbh

good lad tbh. Can also get some frozen berries and make a smoothie tbh.

checked tbh

What're you having them with, lad?

The quarterstaff is a good English weapon tbh lad. I was just using your post as an excuse to mention Virginia again because it's been a while since I've posted about her and my autism demanded I post about my waifu tbh. I don't even care that she's a race mixing normie slag who probably has a tramp stamp, I want to lock her in my basement and force her to be my wife and have my babies and raise them in darkness, training them for the race war.

Russell GET OUT!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Capes have come back in womenswear; full-on cloaks would be great tbh. The only problem is where to put pockets and how to deal with bags.

We feel the same way about Virginia tbh. Well, I only masturbate to that idea. I'd prefer for her to be my willing wife when I become worthy of her.

cheeky, lad. Hope you didn't leave any eggs for your parents.

NEW THREAD SOON

new thread

Told you.

Jew birthrate in Israel has doubled to 132,000 in 2013
3.11 per Jewess

We're gonna need more gas

Trips for the trap confirm you'll never be the woman you want to be you fucking hoofing great degenerate

don't these fools realise it's either massive upheaval or sharia?

Once Trump is in office, does he even have a presidential mandate in terms of foreign policy other than more ground troops in Syria and Iraq?

He answered Russo-Western geopolitics questions with "maybe" and rather than interrogating for a clear answer yank liberals immediately projected a pro-Russian foreign policy onto him and now opponents of Washington neocons have lined up to defend him against attack.

Yesterday the story is that he has no knowledge of foreign policy knowledge and gets his info from the shows, and today he's a traitor to NATO who doesn't believe in Russian imperialism and wants to squeeze anti-Russian baltic republics and Ukraine. They're contradicting their own narrative constantly.

Do they have to lie about absolutely everything?

If any of you poz load takers get

How do you explain the masculine Russians then, nobody has lost more men than them.

Because in Russia they sent everyone to fight and die whether they were fit for it or not. We only sent the physically capable men, and the best ones went first.

Not if things collapse/erupt in fire first.

u wot!

Gordon has a hot sister?