90's prep for an SJW revolution

Post songs that subtly talk about the "patriarchy", racism, multiculturalism and subconsciously prepare you for the future that is to be.

that's not too subtle

subtlety is lost on you, user. it is the overt blatant nature of the message being conveyed which makes it subtle. it tricks people into thinking it's a joke on a superficial level. but the real feminists can see through all that

This song is about growing up with no dad and losing your virginity to your mom and then having issues because of it

k den

This is about school shooting

Pearl jams kinda sucks brah, it's pussy grunge.

All grunge is pussy. It's basically 80's rock and metal that was decent, mixed with social issues from the 90's and shitty melodies. The singers are often pussy fags as well. See: Kurt Cobain

White music lyrics

Black music lyrics

I cannot figure out why white girls are more attracted to black music and find black men more attractive as a result.

I liked AiC

Singers are often pussy fags and/or heroin junkies.

The 90s are fucking overrated, but I'm sure that's not much of a revelation.

ever wondered why sxe bands play the worst music?

shieeet fam iz you be high nao?

Classical composers were heavily into natural hallucinogens like shrooms or just plain old drunks

Wtf are you talking about? That white lyrics is full of all the gay mushy faggy shit girls love.

Guys love mushy shit. That's why you get oneitis, keep white knighting, think disney movies are the ideal, and can't get laid.

Girls want successful alpha men who have no regard for law, order, moral decency, or women's rights. Rock lyrics are always
exactly what turns women dry.

Nigger lyrics make them wet.

Fuck you nigger, for the last 2 weeks all I've been listening to is PJ, STP, AiC, Blind Melon, Nirvana but not Soundgarden because Chris Cornell is a huge faggot alright and all that good shit and I feel no regrets.

Also tfw all those bands you listened to, and only one with a living singer is Pearl Jam.

Eddie is a faggot for sure but I still llike PJ's music. Alice in Chains have a new nignog singer now but I didn't even bother listening to that record.

Forgot to add Smashing Pumpkins, funny how Mr. Zero went to become someone to raise his voice against SJW's and guest on Alex Jones.

Soundgarden was musically interesting. Odd tunings and time signatures.

This is anti-SJW if anything, since it portrays a female as a villain, a sexual predator, no less.

lol

Their tactics are more refined, the technology more advanced, now you literally have no chance. Safe browsing.. and don't get too close to your cell phone.