Anti-Zionist Jews - Allies or D&C?

Anti-Zionist Jews - Allies or D&C?

Recently I saw some of the "anti-zionist" Jews protest at the DNC in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=wsQxpLu20OE
They triggerd a lot of zionists and are a threat for them.

The question is if these guys are our allies of just a well executed D&C attempt.

Inside Isreal they're creating nothing off value while leeching resouces while opposing Israel.
From what I've seen they also don't occupy any positions of power and get decent hate from zionists.
They get called "extremists" by normal kikes and also fight against getting shut down.

From the material they also don't seem the whiney type of kike that is crying about anti-semetisim all the time.

Here some informations about them.

They oppose repartations of any kind:
web.archive.org/web/20130114132333/http://www.nkusa.org/activities/statements/reparations.cfm
web.archive.org/web/20141024054906/http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/FAQs/index.cfm

Israel is fighting them with force:
web.archive.org/web/20160322125258/http://www.nkusa.org/activities/Zionist_Violence/index.cfm

The ADL is labeling them as "extremists" Oy Vey!:
web.archive.org/web/20160801165340/http://archive.adl.org/extremism/karta/

Talking about freeing the goyim countries from zionists:
web.archive.org/web/20160316054050/http://www.nkusa.org/activities/statements/20090209.cfm

Here is a document thats in German. Haven't found any translation yet.
It states some interesting points that I translated in this post (2. Pic):

web.archive.org/web/20160309233841/http://nkusa.org/foreign_language/german/062002german.cfm

I'm not trying to frame these Jews as something positive but they're defenitly trying to jew the zionist kikes.
Also I personally have no problems with jews aslong they:
- Don't occupy positions of power
- Don't try to subvert the goyim
- Don't do any shady things
- Do their stuff without bothering anyone else

Sadly these jews are a tiny minority while most of them are textbook kikes doing everything for shekels & Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Oaths
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that sounds ~ok but they should all migrate to their semi-autonomous state in Siberia and not be allowed to manage their own finance or have influential roles in society.

Then we should just stand back and do nothing.

anti-zionists are far worse than zionists, they are basically globalist lefties who are the real enemy (if we overlook any occult/religious element). Most zionists I know are anti-muslim migration, etc. Anti-zionists are the worst subversive scum however.
Btw I am a jew and I would gladly occupy a position of power, but my ideology coincides with much of Holla Forums. Your problem is not with zionism itself but rather with the exploitation of other countries for zionists' benefit and I agree that that is wrong. So stop being butthurt at superior 115 average IQ master race because it is basically sjw rhetoric/acting like a nigger.

Make up your mind you fucking kike.

There is no unity in any group. Be it race or whatever. Yet we are still goyim (cattle) to them to be exploited and/or slaughtered.

Anti-zionist jews fall into two categories. Those who simply wait until something changes (for the first time in 2 Millenia), and the ones who want to enslave us before they get to enter Levant.

I'm an anti-Zionist, pro-Palestine and anti-globalist Holla Forumsack Jew that lives in Israel. Ask me anything.

nice digits. where are you from exactly? And why the hell are you pro-Palestine when Israel is basically analogous to the white man's colonization dream?

Don't try to hijack the thread too much but hat do you think of (((anti-semetisim)))?

nose or gtfo

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

DONT MAKE EXCEPTIONS TOO RISKY

Allies until Israel and the Zionists are fucked.
Then exiled.
If they truly hate it they won't mind killing all their brethren and repopulating the area, if they truly and sincerely view themselves as "the only good jews".

how does that work, Holla Forums tends toward nationalism

daily reminder entire europe praised a leftist cocksucker jew on a stick for hundreds of years

here u go fam

C-U-C-K

I was talking to this jew earlier on omegle, about national and authoritarianism. He said he liked that kind of ideology, and so we talked. Didn't know he was a jew until I said I didn't like Israel very much. He got pretty butthurt and left the chat.

Talked to another guy, it was the same guy but he was pretending to be a arab-pan nationalist, so he's acting like a muslim so I'm treating him like shit, like they deserve and this kike tells me he's the same guy, and that communism will win. (even know he denounced communism the last time we talked) and was telling me how hateful I am.

Point is, don't trust a jew. EVER. I don't care if they're not a jewish elite or not, they're a lying kike. It's like a genetic trait.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Oaths

Well why don't you read what they actually believe. Hint: they're not there to be your friend.

Most "anti-Zionist Jews" I've seen on Twitter are the most vehement anti-whites of all.

Enemies.

pick one faggot

pick one kike

But just to clarify, that's not to say that atheistic or reform jews are any better.

3 oaths broken = 6

It is mean IQ 92 in Israel.
And even that is questionable.

Not convinced.
Pic of shoahed dick will do.

Stopped reading there

At best they're useful idiots, at worst, they subvert everything and take over any semblance of a white nationalist movement we can get going and ruin it with faggotry and change its core concepts like in Sweden.

found the kike.

*tips fedora*

They’re our equivalent of shabbos goy.

They are still beneath us in every way. They are not to be trusted and not to be welcomed in. They are to be used for the tool they are and then discarded once they have no more use.

was for

Daily reminder that reported for intl.

Never trust a kike, no matter if he's Zionist or not. He'll stab you in the back as soon as it's profitable for him.

I like the sentiment of superior genetics etc (obviously)
I dont think the world is divdided into jews and nonjews
with todays technolgy its also not sensible to strictly divide people into races. genetics do evolve.
not only are there genuises all over the place, theres also legitimately strong bloodlines with no regresssion etc all over
I think actual genetics > 'race'.
race is a very strong indicator of what those genetics are going to be.
however there are differences.

surely you realize theres subgroups of the populations (like multi generation academics) that can compete with jews on IQ.
also the average in central europe is 105-107, wich isnt that far. especially seeing as jews are such a small %, its not a sound comparison.

theres some interesting and even laudable elements of jewdom. for example, there seems to be a culture of hacking life. fundamentally, I think thats awesome.

I think jews continue to have issues morals.
at this point I no longer think the 100% virtuous western guy is the best moral set. not after learning economics and some game theory. yet e.g. the incredibly high backstab chance you have with a random jew seems far from optimal. etc.

Should we stop sailing in rickety boats to Israel and once there demanding gibs, paid for by Jews and inclusion in Jewish society? Stop demanding membership in your country clubs and universities that you built for yourselves? Stop demanding the right to live in Golder's Green or Crown Heights?

JEW = ENEMY

Just another breed of kike willing to step on their own to save their own piece of the pie.

What Jews really hate about Christianity is that no Christian church anywhere will refuse to sanctify mixed marriages – they've been doing so for 100s of years. They really hate it when the several goyim races mix it up with each other.

i think op is a yid.

he trying to infiltrate pol by bypassing it.

Anti-Zionist Jews are essentially more orthodox than the orthodox Jews by going with the "God doesn't want us to have a homeland" narrative. They are still, at their core, Jews however and still believe in the supremacy of their race.

If they are allies they are doing SWEET FUCK ALL against their local jewish communities.

Why don't they call out against Hillary for being a zionist puppet?

Why don't you whistle blow?

because we all know the real plan shmuel.

Kikes are pushing that "Israelis are bro tier it's the diaspora jews who are bad" meme really hard.

Zionism is Israeli nationalism. Anti-Zionist Jews want Israel destroyed and Jews be an exclusively parasitic race which exists only in white countries. How is this better than Zionism?

Do you not love the Nordic race for giving you everything? haha

In the first 20 seconds: "Stop making enemies for the jewish people", nothing else to say.

Just because they're Anti-Zionist doesn't mean they aren't nation wrecking parasites.
The Myth of the Good Jew

Exactly. Jews have been a problem long before Zionism ever existed.

that's how the pro-israel mood on cuckchan started, with shills promoting that 'israelis are good' crap