Tfw rescuing an office chair that was about to be tossed out

Any other user scored magnificent deals like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dell.com/en-us/shop/wd-blue-pc-ssd-wds250g1b0a-solid-state-drive-250-gb-internal-2-5-inch-sata-6gb-s/apd/a9301054/storage-drives-media?dgc=CJ&cid=47997&lid=4279734&acd=12309198375458460&ven1=10550055-2026489-&ven3=575603688989301566
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

An user rescued a compressor from a trash can and replaced the fuse and it began to work.

$200 compressor

Get ready to have the base piston rocket launched into your ass

I clenched my anus so hard, you could make a diamond.

This was in late 2014, and from what I gathered it still works. Now this is dealing, if you ask me.

I love these feels.

I literally fust finished repairing my chair, as in 5 minutes ago. The metal thingies holding the original bolts in had come loose, so I drilled some new holes and put some thicc lag screws right into the wood. Seems gud so far, but this is after a couple failed attempts at patching the old holes with wood filler and just JB-Welding the base on (both of these are bad ideas), so I'm a bit wary.

Best of luck chairanon. The chair I'm in RN has a snapped back, I've been meaning to fix it.

Yeah, this chair has lasted me 3+ years now, just got some new wheels for it as well. Although, they made it a little too high now what with my keyboard tray, so I'll either have to put my desk on some wood blocks or get a shorter gas cyl at some point.

dell.com/en-us/shop/wd-blue-pc-ssd-wds250g1b0a-solid-state-drive-250-gb-internal-2-5-inch-sata-6gb-s/apd/a9301054/storage-drives-media?dgc=CJ&cid=47997&lid=4279734&acd=12309198375458460&ven1=10550055-2026489-&ven3=575603688989301566

Holy crap we have the exact same. Found mine near a dumpster, took it home and added ram and installed gentoo. Very nice.

Fuckin gooks man, they compromise on everything, even space missions.

I'll get to it before the 10 year warranty runs out

I need to do the same, ever since I bought it the recline lever has been busted and never stays in the up position

do you even know how their warranty works? do i have to ship it to them or can i just take it to a local dealer? i bought on amazon from some 3rd party.

A few years ago I checked the warranty and they wanted you to contact the seller first.

My chair's recline doesn't lock in so sometimes it just flips back without warning, scaring the shit out of me

Same problem, i've almost fallen out of it a couple times. I also have both the lower back features, and for some reason the lumbar support is prone to poping out of it. I have a size large at home, but on all the mediums i've had at work this has never been an issue.

The wood on these is fairly cheap, this may no hold long, but good luck. Your post reminded me of something I learned, tho: When a screw-hole is stripped out in wood, and you just wnat to put it back together the way it was, the substance to use (assuming you never want to take that screw out again) is the "steel epoxy" sold in little clear plastic tubes at lowes / home depot. I did that to a screen door bracket at my moms house, and the door hinge brackets, where they had been ripped out of the wood (long sad story how it got that way, but I digress) and that thing was possibly stronger than new. I rebuilt the missing wood with the epoxy and screwed the screws into it when it was half-cured.

if you coat the screw in a grease or oil you should be able to take it apart again

THIS IS WHY I DESTROY EVERYTHING I THROW AWAY

Confirmed stolen