Wew lads!

KHIZR KHAN HAS TIED TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION, SAUDI ARABIA

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PBBiR
youtube.com/watch?v=O2-lAd2Yzg4
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/no-wonder-khizr-khan-hates-trump-specializes-programs-selling-us-citizenship/
web.archive.org/web/20160801211030/http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/no-wonder-khizr-khan-hates-trump-specializes-programs-selling-us-citizenship/
archive.is/2CrGi
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-deletes-law-firm-website-proving-financially-benefits-pay-play-muslim-migration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry, forgot archive link

archive.is/PBBiR

What a (((coincidence))), indeed.

First that retarded bitch being the daughter of a South American and this whore connected to terror links? Was every speaker at the DNC related to international crime, or was it just most of them?

South American dictator*

Kikebart must have a character limit. Outside of dealt with Saudi immigration and now runs his own buy into visa scan law office, they really don't have much. Cucks could say, well he just helps people from anywhere in the world like a gold star father better than any white male. I'm hesitant to use it in an archenemy

Meh.

Trump has financial connections to Putin, but we'll never know for sure because he refuses to release his taxes.

That was terrible. Work harder for your shekels, jewboy.

you don't have to apologize for not including an archive

if somebody wants an archive, they can do themselves

yeah i'm definitely going to vote hillary now after reading this post

What kind of a retarded argument is that? Outside of cannibalism, Jeffrey Dahmer did nothing wrong.

Internet People on the tweeters, can this be verified and sent to Trump's people?

Interesting. Lynch being connect to the same law firm is especially suspicious

It's weak is what I'm saying. It's great for us who already are wide to the Clinton question. However, I'm at a loss for how to get the normies to take it seriously, especially with all the extra fluff in the article. Normies with dismiss the company level connections to Saudi Arabia as speculation. I'm thinking of singling out the good statements and going for the profit angle. Khan is exciting the death of his son because Trump's policies threaten the Saudi money for visa racket.

If he has a right to do so, he has a right to do so.

He's fucked now. Its no wonder the AP reported that Khan wanted to distance himself from Trump as quickly as possible

Does anyone have links to the Archive threads on the Clinton Foundation threads with all the happenings lately I didnt have a chance to check them out and I feel like I missed a lot of valuable information.

Any other sources besides kikebart?

hard to redpill people with that shit source

Central American dictator. Unless you are going with the 2 America, then he would be a North American dictator.

I'm not agreeing with the shill you replied to, he's a fucking retard. But to think that Russia is on the white race's side, you'd have to be a top tier retard to believe that. Russia is on Russia's side, that's it.

Like how Hillary foundation had nothing to do with Putin's Plutonium.

Has any western leader assassinated kikes?

Don't see him assassinating his bffs.

The dems are always pushing that the potential Trump/Putin friendship would be anutha shoah.
I find it hilarious every time and that was what was floating around in my head during the post.
Guess it could've been better worded.

Is it really that hard to find a sympathetic anti-trumper that's NOT on the clinton, dnc, saudi payroll? The way the (((media))) tells it you shouldn't be able to swing a dead cat without hitting a genuine anti-trumper.

Do they not realize it's the information age?

This parade of retards and shills actually makes me embarrassed for the Dems

Well of course, that means ISIS will get destroyed and their little Cold War 2 Electric Boogaloo won't come into fruition. I personally don't care if the US and Russia become buds and remove kebab together, I think that's a great thing. The dems don't like it because that means Obama's whole legacy will be a failure, Clinton and other higher up Dems won't get her Saudi/Israeli shekels because ISIS is gone, and this whole Cold War shit that was meant to make NATO a much stronger pact to sink us down with Europe, Turkey especially, won't happen.

Also to add to that
Way to oust yourself schlomo

Why does Trump keep walking in to these traps? What possible good could have come out of going after MUH GOLD STAR parents? In the USA military members are above even Jesus Christ. There is no winning outcome there.
Now he even has the fucking VFW coming out against him and its being spun that Trump is against vets/kia's.

Its obvious that this was a setup by the DNC and now we see proof it was.

Saying NOTHING is always an option. I wish he would take that option sometimes.

sorry to sound like a concern troll. I am still 100% for Trump but wish he control his powerlevel sometimes

Shills, shills, and more shills

Name one time "Walking into" one of these "Traps" fucked him and didn't turn out to be just him playing 4d chess.

spread it

All these pointless sidetracks may end up being a wash in the end but I just dont see the point of them.

How does this gold star thing help him?
How is this 4D chess? I dont see a checkmate at the end.

Best option would have been to said NOTHING and it would have forgotten like the rest of the Dem convention.

see

Trust in Trump. He's been planning all this for a long, long time and he's been steamrolling everyone in his way. His bulldogging tactics jarring sometimes to the outside observer, but I have full confidence in his deftness behind the scenes.

What, you think he didn't know that? He knew what kind of reaction it would bring, and he said it anyway, meaning he knew there was something to be gained from it. He is acutely aware that his every single word, down to the tone in which he says it, is being hung onto by every talking head an amateur blogger out there.

Nope, the DNC is still being commented for pro-Hillary propaganda, the media will keep anything of that shit afloat while shit talking Trump anyway.
But when shit in the OP becomes known, people notice how Dem's are full of shit.

The checkmate will be getting the presidency and Hillary/Democrats being prosecuted or heavily ridiculed after all this shit.

No no no, they spew poison.

You know that the point of these minor "scandals" is just staying on the air all the time and getting free advertising on the networks.
At the end the people aren't paying attention to these minor scuffles since he already labeled the media as dishonest.
The only thing they hear is TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP, even if it's negative.
If there's something important he just embraces it and the opponents don't have the guts to pursue him. Like this Russia business.
There's a reason why he isn't paying a dime and he's leading while the Hillbeast blows 200 mil and sinks only lower.

That's 4D chess. And liberals are too brainwashed to read the Art of the Deal that describes the tactic perfectly.
Trump is running with a lot of military tactics involved while Hillary is a dinosaur that doesn't want to adapt. Or can't becouse of her illness.
She will fail so badly that I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a clean sweep of the states.

And he is very successful at this, you could hear his name at the DNC almost all the fucking time, more than Hillary's.

Your boss is going to jail and there's nothing you can do about it.

I guess I'll put this here, my OC

But that's just not true.

Honestly, FUCK HIM

This is where the RUBBER meets the ROAD gents.

Using a capt who would most certainly side with us, to shame us into submitting to his desire for open borders with Pakistan.

NOW is the time to come out STRONG.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2-lAd2Yzg4

capitalization for emphasis really makes you stick out shill.

End yourself

Have a bump and a qt OP

Just Khan

You know if I wasn't already redpilled this kind of shit would be pushing me towards it. Now I'm not even surprised. The cognitive dissonance on Muslims has reached a fever pitch. It's almost to the point where saying the word "Muslim" at all incites ferocious attacks from the left.

They're like children. They know "Islam" is an evil, wrong thing; but rather than accept their mistakes like adults they scream ever more loudly to try to drown out anything that could remind them of their shame – hoping all the while that everybody will just forget about it.

This sick motherfucker is using his dead son to save his own law firm making profit from Muslim Brotherhood Visas.

Son this is /pol
We know trump is under IRS auditing, from before he ran for office because he is a conservative.
IE an all purposes an investigation.
You don't release your shit in the middle of an investigation.

Really dude try shilling harder to EARN your pay.

Who the fuck is Khan and why is the media suddenly pushing him so hard? If I didn't even know who he was, what makes CNN so confident that normalfags do? They don't honestly think mainstream viewers care about what some random Mudbeard he has to say, do they?

> thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/no-wonder-khizr-khan-hates-trump-specializes-programs-selling-us-citizenship/
> web.archive.org/web/20160801211030/http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/no-wonder-khizr-khan-hates-trump-specializes-programs-selling-us-citizenship/

Now We Know Why Khizr Khan Hates Trump – He Specializes in Programs Selling US Citizenship

“The father of a Muslim American soldier killed in Iraq who is caught up in a war of words with Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is an immigration lawyer who specializes in a highly controversial program accused of letting immigrants buy their way into the U.S.

Khizr M. Khan’s website notes that he works to help clients with the E-2 and EB-5 programs that let overseas investors buy into U.S. companies and also provides green cards for family members.

It also said that he helps in the purchase of U.S. real estate and businesses. The website lists his ability to practice in New York, though it gives a Washington phone number for the lawyer who lives in Virginia. A man who answered the phone said the website was correct, though he would not identify himself.

“The E-2 and EB-5 are two of the most notoriously abused visa categories that essentially allow wealthy foreigners to buy their way to U.S. residency, and possibly citizenship, with a relatively modest investment,” said Jessica Vaughan, the policy director for the Center for Immigration Studies.“

This is why Trump engaged the guy. He knows the guy's ties and is getting the information out now.

every_fucking_time

top kek

Somebody should ask this sandnigger why he's supporting somebody who voted for a bullshit war that killed his son.

Hillary requires the sacrifice of muslim first born to be in her club. This guys son, Mateen in Orlando. How many more are members of the Clinton foundation sacrificing their first born to her?

Nicely done.

Nice archive, better trips.

Name: Khizr Khan
Organization: KM Khan Law Office
Address: 500 David Road
City: Charlottesville
State / Province: Virginia
Postal Code: 22902
Phone+1.2022790806
Email [email protected]/* */

bump

do you have the image without the flies on the sand-nigger face?

I've yet to meet a liberal who will ever accept any even remotely conservative source as legit. Which, when most of our media is owned by the Dems and their friends, means we've got a big catch-22 going on here.

So, I tell my friends to take Breitbart and like it, because their shitty news sources are too partisan to print any truth they don't like anymore. Then I redpill them about the owners of the main American mass media outlets, and about their contributions to/dealings with the Clinton Foundation and/or Hillary's campaign. They usually STFU somewhere in there and grudgingly read Breitbart, looking more worried than before.

Stop putting up with liberals' self-serving shit and stick that redpilled suppository regarding our bought-and-paid-for media right where it belongs. There's reams of proof out there and the sources are acceptable by any standard.

Would be fun to watch him squirm as he says anything but the truth, "$$$".

Also to make sure the media doesn't just run these little fairytales completely unopposed. It's one of his greatest strengths and it's exactly why the media tries to make a joke out of it.

You look at some of these condemnations that have absolutely nothing to do with what he even said and it becomes obvious how pre-scripted this entire thing was. MSNBC was saying yesterday how it was an "escalating firestorm" when the exact opposite was happening and the family itself supposedly wanted to "step away from the feud" that they started in the first place, and it's because it didn't go exactly according to script and they are incapable of adjusting on the fly.

posted on Drudge today:

Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration

archive.is/2CrGi

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-deletes-law-firm-website-proving-financially-benefits-pay-play-muslim-migration/

reported for lying to a newfag

apology accepted. ALWAYS archive. don't listen to that shill faggot