Culture Wars: The Battle For Western Civilization | Vox Day and Stefan Molyneux

Get in here faggots and spread this like wildfire. The most red-pilled video Stefan Holla Forumsyneux is here.

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-price-of-speaking-out.html
archive.is/HiPfL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a really great conservation.

Red pills galore.

#WhiteGenocide

*conversation

Silly typo :^)

Moleyjew has as much views as a mainstream television show. He has done a vast amount to redpill the masses

His channel gets something like one million views per week.

It's really remarkable.

Maybe it means Conservatives have Conservations rather than conversations.

I only recently started watching him because of this Jared Taylor interview.

On some things Moly has gotten extremely redpilled.
On others, well, he's still the libertardian "one dollah" man.

Maybe he'll grow and go full Cantwell in pandering to the alt-right because d'nations must flow.

I recently started watching him and he's hilarious and definitely has an opinion similar to Holla Forums. But his most recent video about him claiming to be a 'comedy' show has really rubbed me the wrong way.

I blame his crazy woman.

you are trying to hard

Many of his recent podcasts have been rather uninteresting because there has been too much news and too much speculation, and I don't even like vox day, but this shit has been good lately

was it the taylor interview where he hemmed and hawed a bit when asked about jews, or was that richard lynn?

I haven't heard that, but I assume he means in the sense of keeping it entertaining. Like someone brought up gardening and complained here about it when he didn't get to talk. Gardening is pretty important, but go listen to prepper or permaculture podcasts if you want, or just go garden. Gardening gets us no closer to defeating the marxists.

As expected of the guy who wrote Culture of Critique

wut

No.

vox day also on the tom woods show
talking about SJW bullying tactics and how to counter

Stop shilling that fucking cuck.

who, tom woods? I never listened/read him before

What the fuck are you on about?

Vox Day, you fucking faggot. He's a terrible writer with the prose of a rule 34 fanfiction writer.

Vox is not a cuck.

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-price-of-speaking-out.html

lol yeah gardening isn't important, let's just keep spouting memes and doing "comedy".

cantwell is just a fat retard.

Do 10 minutes of research, dipshit. Vox Cuck is a Christcuck.

Yet he refuses to call himself white. At best he is mentally ill, at worst he's just really fucking stupid.

So?

maybe by refusing to call himself white he doesn't have to deal with stupid purity spirals when people bring up that he has some injun in him.

(((buttfurt feminist detected)))

So Holla Forums has now been overrun by GamerGate shitposters. The same ones who refused to names the Jew? Forget it, this site is dead. Enjoy where Vox Day leads you, you fucking morons.

Oy vey. You guys haven't been this obvious in a long while.

New on the job?

he really fucked up.

he thought he could cum inside some crazy random canadian whore, and that it would all work out really well.

what a fucking idiot. wont be able to listen to him again until he stops talking about that shit.

What are you goys referring to?

Friendly reminder to folks who aren't aware. There is an effort to divide our board. The topic they've been successfully attacking is religion, namely christianity:

They do this in every single religion thread, it is a common D&C tactic.

he pulled some nignog r-selected behavior and put a child inside some slut he barely knows, and now she is trying to make his life hell

Molyneux or Vox?

Doesn't sit with me as far as Molyneux goes.

Chris Cantwell

kek

His older written stuff was good, and I think now that he's learned more, if he got his head on straight he could be pretty good.

I've been gardening since I was 6 or 7 and always suggest it (that's where I tend to listen to podcasts), but it's not really the place especially if cantwell doesn't know shit about it.

I'm just waiting to find out that there was no such pregnancy or it's not his. I was mostly pissed that he was wasting time and money on some cunt who could be heard giggling in the background even. It fucks up the vibe of men talking to each other. and was she anybody?

BTW, you should always be cumming in them, or why are you fucking?

I don't know if it's the trs crowd or what, but everytime any show says 'goys' it pisses me off, after years of reading goyim.

This video user.

Oh, wasn't familiar with the guy

On the subject of brainwashing via the media, here's a new TV Commercial for an upcoming Hollywood movie.

Text featured in the advertisement:

HOW DO YOU MAKE

AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

LIES

CORRUPTION

SEX

DRUGS

MONEY

POWER

What chutzpah.

fine policy…. if you have a decent 3dwaifu

libertarian gone "throw leftists out of helicopters Pinoche style"

"anything not explicitly right wing becomes left"

etc

This seems like some subliminal message bullshit. I barely noticed the text the first time I watched it. Then again those things doesn't really work.

Good taste.

get yourself an exit bag

And pretending it's only "Marxists" while shilling for other equally jewish ideologies doesn't get us any closer to smiting the parasite.

How do Pinochet-cucks reconcile the fact that he was a philosemite installed by the CIA?

It's just a fucking meme you autist.

Kill yourself

No, no it's not.

Cantwell loves Pinochet because he embraced the same jewish economic ideas that he's dedicated his life to promoting. The Helicopter thing is just an added bonus.

Pinochet is very Putin-like in that sense.

He was set up as the establishment guy, but ended up being his own man.

He killed commies and narcos, his philosemite ideology is a proclivity but does not detract from his good deeds of free helicopter rides. Overall a pretty cool guy tbh.

Marxists was a catchall. What equally jewish ideologies? What have I shilled for?

bump

I mean I don't see the point of it once you realise that what women are actually like. Either have a woman to raise a family with (I would love to, but can't find any I can put up with, certainly not for life), and/or fuck whatever comes your way that doesn't set off your disease or crazy alarms. It's degenerate, but either she is the type to be a single mom anyway or will cuckold someone stupid.

Bump

This is an amazing video. This is exactly what the globalist anti-white Jew rats do not want you to see.

(checked)

Juden thread? Juden thread!

The whole meme was forced by retarded spics to begin with. The facist were authoritarian but there was more redeemable qualities about them Pinochet was a spic dictator in true south american fashion

Just post anything you have regarding Jewish control of the media as it fits with the topic in the OP.

Someone should tell Molyneux about how overrepresented they are in banks, donors, proportion of wealth on earth, doctors, lawyers, and science.

How long is Holla Forums going to tolerate the board being used as the dedicated advertising space of Red Ice Radio?

That site hosts some of the most Anti-Trump, Jewish subversives Holla Forums has the misfortune to be spammed by.
Look at the top contributors, Sinead McCarthy, Kyle Hunt, et al.
Molyneux is Jewish and nothing more than a carpet bagger and this Kike posing as Red Indian is not your friend.
archive.is/HiPfL

The person talking isn't Kevin B. MacDonald. Molyneux didn't write it either. MacDonald's work exposes the jew.

Molyneux has nothing to do with Red Ice.

The fact that Red Ice interviewed McCarthy in the past is evidence of what in your mind?

And see:

High quality OC. I've never seen the 2nd or 3rd pictures

There was no change in his body language when that topic was brought up.

People who were conservative are becoming us, and moderates are becoming conservatives. I love this shift. The enemy has become so overt and vicious in their attack pattern that only the most brainwashed remain in their court of influence.

Nice image

He started moving his body around and shaking

I don't see it.

Kek

Nice find user.

stop advertising yourself faggot

SAGE AND REPORT FOR ECELEB CLICKBAIT

Have you watched many Molyneux videos?

His body language during that segment was not unusual.

He "named the Jew" a number of times in the past, such as discussing the reality of Judeo Bolshevism. I can't see why he'd become visibly upset at the obvious observation that Jews are over-represented in the media.

Butthurt faggot.

Most of us like Molyneux, get over it.

its clear you're not from around here
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/liberty/
>>>/cuteboys/

also, reported and filtered

I can't speak for all of Holla Forums, but the sort of faggots like you that give him shit and fuck up the threads are few.

His videos are high quality, is pro Trump (to the point of being irreplaceable), and as is most important, cites sources for everything.

Stop being a faggot.

Name one person who red pills better than Molyneux.

see pic

Uh, guys…
I think Molyneux has something he wants to tell us

I think you may be in the wrong place. If it's a slavish adherence to predefined lifestyles provided to you by others, perhaps you would enjoy yourself on 4chan.org/pol

He was a theaterfag in his youth.

Molyneux is fine, you massive mouth-breathing nigger-faggot moron. Hang yourself

Quad Quads of Truth? Checked and Rekt

Really, jews making a movie about jews ripping off the Pentagon. Bottom feeders who make money off of war without every stepping on the battlefield.

Bet goys who lost limbs from IED's will love this.

reported and filtered

>I

yeah, bc you're a newfag who doesn't remember that just a few months ago, and before, every eceleb thread was banned, especially molyfag

filtered and reported

Edit this one in.

filtered and reported

Why are you so upset, user? It's a great video, you should watch it and I'm sure you're going to find a better job soon.

Great vid.

Maybe it's time to go back in history to find solutions?

reported

reported

you'll be banned sooner or later. just keep it up

thatsthejoke.jpg

Are you retarded?

This

Is a criticism against jews and israel not white nationalism.

Vox Day is not jewish. He is a mix of white, hispanic and red indian. He is also a Christian. He says he is a red Indian (which one of his ancestors was as proved by a dna test) to troll leftists and cucks.

Why was this bumplocked????
Nice mods!
No redpilling or discussion allowed.

No threads were "banned", at worst they were anchored as this one is now, or deleted if multiple threads.

Nice job "reporting" half of thread, faggot.