HIT THE JACKPOT BABY

HIT THE JACKPOT BABY

You all have to check this out, will require some time, so if you need a break from the happenings, look into Carl Munck's The Code (vid related).

Ancient dubs, ancient cartography, ancient autism, all intersecting with Egyptian and other mythology revealing the true power held by the original Aryan civilization.

It all comes together here, and it's utterly beautiful. No superstitious made up crap, just mathematics. Almost unbelievable, but the truth of the numbers don't lie. No wonder the kikes stole gematria from the Greeks/Babylonians/Assyrians for themselves and have been trying to suppress ancient history. The Jews just do not measure up to the old Aryans.

If the NatSocs had the knowledge that Carl Munck figured out, it would have proven a lot of their esoteric theories.

I can sense that this material is THE foundation for a revival of a new Aryan religion. Was Kek showing us the way with dubs?

PRAISE KEK

youtu.be/LognDcZ_OyE

Pasting video since can't embed it because the guy who posted it originally is a faggot
Watch this video. All of you. Watch it. This is it, boys. This is our holy grail.

We're on the edge of something great here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znQk_yBHre4
geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Lewis'_Law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This guy has some serious timecube going on.

Dubs checked and noted, Kek was here.

user, this guy might be damaging my brain.

Hyper-rationalization is incredible phenomena

>>>/fringe/

Checked, will give it a read

And like clockwork, the kike shills come out of the woodwork!

PRAISE KEK

Please. This guy is not normal.

Reported.
>>>/x/
STAY THERE

Also

You can tell how important this is by the reaction of the shills to it.
Oy vey! Gotta damage control the goy!

I love Ancient Aryan's threads.

Any one here read the Book of Enoch?

actually it's your digits that betray you shills

Tell me why shills would be paid to look out for and sage threads about magical numbers and ley lines?
Wouldn't their task right now be the fucking election?

So… where does Haku Zynkyoku ( jews fear the samurai guy ) fit in all that ? Can we connect everything ?

I'm ready for reddit and the shills to leave anytime, tbh.

why are you saging too then ?

fuck off autist, an hero

Checked. Looks cool OP, I'll check it out. Lately, I've been watching vids of Randall Carlson going through climate data, and basically explaining how it's plausible (and I'd say extremely likely) that there was an advanced civilization before the cataclysm that ended the last ice age 11,600 years ago.

Wow, it's almost as if certain ancient Egyptian brotherhood is behind Trump :^

I'll sooner turn you and everyone you've ever known into a fucking lampshade, hymie.
You can count on that.

Yes user, focus on the sage.
Try answering the question.

im high as fuck and this guys voice is dope

alright OP ill watch the first video…

Thou of litle faith. I must say this is an impressive dub chain

IIRC he talks about defeating the Jews on an astral plane and now all that's left is their coming physical destruction here. I think he's a bit off tbh I hope he did. Space Jews btfo

ok ok, he preditcted anything?

Look at any comments section about feminism x-tier garbage and you'll see why feminism x-tier garbage is needed.

Spotted the kike and his volcano god.

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=znQk_yBHre4

Here's a video I found yesterday about how the Egyptians could have built the pyramids in such a small timeframe. Basically, they made limestone concrete and poured it into wooden molds in order to get the perfect shapes that they desired.

nope
huh ?

You can't deny it. By your own memetic rationale, I rolled 1488, faggot.

There's nothing to deny because you didn't present an argument.
Keep shilling against this, you're only generating more interest in it, kike.

Part 2 is here.

Yes, I did present an argument - that
is essentially a restatement of Lewis' Law. It's shit-tier, SJW feminist logic and is beneath any Holla Forumsack to use (and Hitler obviously agrees with me):

geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Lewis'_Law

A negative reaction to your gay thread topic is not evidence your public displays of faggotry are needed; precisely the opposite, it's evidence that they're unwanted. Get your feminine astrology bullshit the fuck out of here.

Opinion discarded. Filtered as well.

I think Trump is the first rider, who is given crown and goes around winning and conquering (rides a white horse). The book also says something about Satan releasing three unclean spirits (not demons!) who resemble frogs… I'm warning you keksters- power is fun and all, but I doubt you're only trading dubs. I'm saying you're meeting the "nice dealer" before you're hooked. That, or chaos is in Satan's interest currently.

Before you ignore Revelations, this part should be relevant post -45:
>And I saw something like a sea of glass mixed with fire, beside which stood those who had conquered the beast and its image and the number of its name.

It should be discarded, you stupid faggot. Holy fuck what a dumb cunt you are. You are using their logic and you're too dumb to see it. Kill yourself now.

Good tavi!

I'm a bit concerned, we used to call out fringefags all the time, but ever since the emergence of kek I'm afraid they're riding this train with us.

HE'S ENLIGHTENED, Biweekly Ayahuasca sessions do that to you.

Good thing this, and kek, actually has nothing to do with fringe.
But do keep trying to paint the label on people who have never ever stepped foot in fringe to do discredit shilling to correct that record.

Yes, the fringefags are always creating shit-tier topics and gossiping like low-T girls about their astrological signs. Women dabble in superstitious nonsens because they know they are physically powerless and will never accomplish anything real, so they have to craft some alternative reality based on Ouija, Taror or Miss Cleo Astrology bullshit to delude themselves into believing their choices matter.

It's reality it's just another lame-brained diversion to pass the time until some cuck arrives to pick up the bill for the deep dicking and failed skeet Tyrone delivered into their willing wombs. Fringe-men are embarrassingly emasculated and are too insipid and banal to study the structures that real men have laid out to succinctly describe reality. They might as well go full feminist and claim that Newton creates "sexed equations".

timesink

Nice dubs user.

Never heard of it but checked.

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So much this. Where the fuck do these kike shills think they are? Taviland?

Yeah I'll just wait for some of you to watch it and will read your impressions.

guys, I'm dead serious. you can go to school, or you can kill yourselves. you CANNOT get on with this horseshit here. go to /fringe/, go to the mental hospital, go to the top of a building and meme your way to meme-heaven, but get the fuck off my fucking board

This isn't 4chan the 3rd number on the right is the UIDs

Checked

the dubs say it's true
the shills, who can't quite pass for real anons, say it's BAD BAD BAD

The numbers add up

Kike is real mad.
This isn't your fucking board, kike. Get filtered forever.

And kek'd

Huh, I had forgotten about these videos, thanks OP. Last I watched, had time constraints and stopped watching 20-30 minutes in.

The unsolved mysteries are a pretty neat thing and, without fail, anons that don't know better and outright shills trying to veer you off a pretty obviously "eye opening" subject.

this is such a goddamn loose connection that it's not even funny or worth believing ironicly or whatever, with kek and meme magic things were much more tangiable, reading this was just a waste of precious attention span

the videos are what's important, not the shit in the op.

100% compromised.

Of course, because those two aren't tavistock operations like freemasonry/cuckstainity/kikeism/pisslam/#atheism/(((social justice))) and thus out of their control and threatening to their very existence and all of their fucking lies.

How the hell does he know to use feet for the measurements? Like the British archaeologist measures 288 feet, but how the hell did the ancients have that measurement, just coincidentally 12 inches was a meme back to?

Otherwise great stuff.

wew boy

Your freech is showing.

Never been to it, but I'll consider checking it out since you mentioned it.

Wonder why the mods sunk this thread…. hmmmm

Feet and miles have been used for thousands of years, but it wasn't consistent. However, it was standardized in 1593 after input from Scottish Freemasonry. It's quite likely they rediscovered the original measurements that had been lost.

Because it's knowledge that has been suppressed by Freemasons.

Really makes you think.

The Freemasons preserve ancient knowledge. The conspiracies about them are Jewish lies.

Perserving by anchoring the thread and shitposting in it, I see.
Preservation through obscurity.

bump for very interesting

Somebody's got to do something about these fucking kikes.

Nice dubs though OP

K K K
K E K
K K K