Corrupt Backroom Bosses Trying to Keep Duke OUT of Senate Debate! But he keeps winning Polls!

davidduke.com/corrupt-backroom-bosses-trying-to-keep-duke-out-of-senate-debate/

The kikes are rigging the system again.

Other urls found in this thread:

dukeforsenate.com/donate-now/
dukeforsenate.com/issues/
nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/07/david_duke_republican_ban.html
articles.latimes.com/2003/mar/13/nation/na-duke13
archive.is/2spQp
stormfront.org/david_duke/persecution.html
renseradioarchives.com/dduke/
mediaarchives.gsradio.net/dduke/080116.mp3
dukeforsenate.com
archive.is/o9Agu
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/759957112906592256
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not a millionaireā€¦ he deserves $10000 from 25 white millionaires. I don't see how else he can make 250k in 10 days.

Hopefully the rigged system isn't enough to keep him down. David Duke deserves allies.

To those shills, do you really think he's worse than any (((establishment))) candidate possible? He's the oldfag Holla Forumsack in real life, throwing dank memes, hating the kikes and loving Europeans.

bump.

Mr. Duke is a good man. He completely understands the jewish question. He is the closest thing to Holla Forums were going to get right now. They will be forced to engage him, and expose him to millions. This could be years of laughs, while also achieving a lot of our goals. The least we can do is throw down a 20. Assuming half of you faggots aren't neets or teenagers.

Hmm, there's so source that explains who these "backroom bosses" are or what rule is being changed.

If it's true, however, any rule based on the premise that without large sums of money it's impossible to win an election is a clear admission that our democracy is for sale.

Wrong site, maybe try reddit.

Ironic or False flag shilling?

David Duke just isn't that popular in Louisiana. Kennedy is going to win and there's little to nothing that can be done about it. Kennedy is well known and very popular.

It's not a conspiracy. Jews gain from not having Duke in publicity. Jews own the media. Media does not portray Duke. Not everybody hates themselves like whites.

Guys, do you understand the value of contribution? Do you know the power of solidarity? Do you know how important this is?

Put your money where your mouth is. Do it for us.

dukeforsenate.com/donate-now/

Don't be scared if you can't contribute a lot. $20 from 5000 polacks is a hundred thousand dollars. We need 250k to qualify for the debates.

GO GO GO! Do it, FAGGOT! We'll never have a chance like this again!

Reported

Why doesn't he challenge the rules?

Imagine the asshurt if Duke gets into the Senate

Hes not a fucking e celeb. He's someone who actually tries to do things in the real world instead of just being a fucking keyboard warrior on imageboards.

YES GOYIM YOU HAVE TO VOTE WITH YOUR SHEKELS NOW!!!

You will burn on earth before you burn in hell, entropy kike.

SHUT IT DOWN

dukeforsenate.com/issues/

Oddly enough he doesn't mention Jews.

INTO THE SHOWERS, KIKE

Bump for Duke.

DONATE!

Okay, the answer is: He's a candidate for senate.

Not even shill logic allows senate candidates to be reduced to "e-celeb" status.
His race is one that we are watching as a politics board.

Ten years ago he spent a year in jail for (allegedly) gambling away political donations. I'm not saying this is a scam, but it sure does seem convenient that the rules suddenly changed, there is no link to said change and the money is needed FAST, BUY WHILE STOCKS LAST HURRY UP DON'T THINK JUST DONATE WRITE ALL YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS HERE TOO BY THE WAY

What do we know about his prison stint? Guilty or not?

post proof or gas yourself kike

You are going to have to cite such a bold claim. Nigger.

nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/07/david_duke_republican_ban.html

((they))) are trying to pass new GOP bylaw to give (((them)) the power to strip him of his GOP designation.

If one method doesn't work, (((they))) invent another.

articles.latimes.com/2003/mar/13/nation/na-duke13

archive.is/2spQp

I wouldn't mind hearing Duke's version but can't find anything on his web page. The closest I can find is a defense by Don Black which seems pretty convincing. stormfront.org/david_duke/persecution.html

I can definitely see the (((justice system))) fucking him over on trumped-up charges, but I just wanted to get this straight.

They essentially did the same thing to him that they did to Jim Traficant.

I remember reading or hearing something that summed the whole thing up years ago, but I can't remember what the hell it was at the moment.

Duke needs to retire.

If you don't live in Louisiana, there is no point in your contribution. You can't even vote for Duke and are just giving money to the Louisiana Republican Party.

HE NEEDS THE TRUMP BUMP
DUBS FOR TRUMP'S ENDORSEMENT

DUBS FOR TRUMP SUPPORT

Nazi Fags censoring Whites again. Go to Twitter or Facebook.

The Trans Nazis will support this scumbag dancer for the Jews.

posting a link to his website to "prove" he's getting fucked over isn't very convincing

btw, he's just stealing your money

Implying that's true. Meanwhile the kikes are indebting the 7 billion people on this planet to the chosen.

I don't care what he is, he's fucking up the jews plans and that's good.

David Duke isn't an e-celeb. Nice try (((shill)))

Why do all this anti-Duke posts have (1)

He's running for Sentate and needs all the money he can get. He doesn't get funded by kike billionaires like the others. Also nice 9gag macro meme tbh

Bump

All of you have the same typing style and use shill arguments to push this blatantly kosher faggot trying to jew people out of money. I heavily suspect you are one person affiliated with his campaign using proxies to manufacture false consensus. I've been on many political mailing lists over the years and they always have this story of elusive "backroom bosses" and urgently needing cash. This whole thing is about as credible as a Nigerian prince.

To newfags: who the fuck is David Duke even? What has he ever done? Why does he keep his head down and only pop up conveniently to connect himself to something or someone when the (((media))) needs something to push their racism narrative to discredit it? Why does he randomly decide to run for Senate in a time when the "evil racists running for office" idea is being pushed? All he is known for is being in the KKK for a few years, and the KKK has been dead for decades. All that is left is an FBI honeypot to catch dumbasses, which is who this scam of a Senate run is going to get money from.

David Duke has been constantly making videos and writing books for years you colossal faggot. He only recently came into the spotlight because the media tried to connect him with Trump (too bad since normies didn't gave a fuck). The KKK also hasn't been a thing for decades.
What does that make Trump then, you concern troll? Go back to r/the_donald if Duke's white nationalism is too much for you.

How much longer are we waiting before we gas them?

That's the point faggot, David Duke is not a white nationalist, he's an establishment puppet meant to trick entry-level nationalists into following him and doing nothing, and slandering people by association.

This is obvious since he loudly endorsed Trump. A real WN with that reputation would understand the situation and endorse Clinton to spite her and draw attention to her previous anti black stances in order to D&C her supporters.

He serves the Jews. White Nationalists really are the stupidest people on the planet.

Whoa, he makes videos and writes books. And still after 50 fucking years there is not ONE goddamn White organization that does anything in real life.

The only gassing will come out of your Nazi fetish asses. All talk no action.

It's always about shit and asses with your degenerate race, isn't it?

>>>/reddit/

It's funny how you retards haven't learned a single thing from Trump's campaign.

This poster is ONE desperate KIKEBAG.

If anyone wants to know what David Duke is about, there is an archive with HUNDREDS of archived daily podcasts, all with searchable descriptions.

-Andrew Anglin
-Jazzhands McFeels
-Richard Spencer
-Henrik Palmgren
-Lana Lokteff
-The Golden One
-Mark Dankof
-Dr. Kevin MacDonald WEEKLY
-so many more

All archived podcasts are available for download or streaming. Modest filesizes.

DAILY RADIO SHOW AT 11:00h EST EVERY WEEKDAY.

SPLC shills aren't even trying. Aren't they usually going on about Jews having high IQs? They sure aren't acting like it. Disgraceful

reported

this behavior is not acceptable here

Today's radio show

mediaarchives.gsradio.net/dduke/080116.mp3

That's because we go to jail or get killed if we do. It's like you don't think self-preservation is a thing at all.

Lana is a dumpsterfire

Yes there is its called MODERN SOCIETY. The problem is whites are christ-cucks, handing their power over to Jews because they believe in the retarded idea that jesus is gonna pop out of a cloud over jerusalem and take them to heaven.

2000+ years and counting, no jesus. Its time christians stopped listening to jewish fairy tales and be real. The jew is the enemy, not the ally.

Possibly, but not a coalburner. That would be Sinead McCarthy (who was also on the show).

David Duke is an old school con artist, these people ruined the WN movement.

Serious question: how can they make a rule that says that a candidate has to have a certain amount of money to be in the debates? Wouldn't that be subverting the process?

Man that would send the media into a Frenzy until the 2020 election.

Well you're obviously new if you have to ask.

G-get the fuck out, faggot.

You really couldn't be any more obvious. I wish the JIDF would stop sending their retard division.

HE WAS A KKK MEMBER AND IS STILL A REPUBLICAN

Byrd switched so he's okay.

You are a fucking retard, this has nothing to do with 'muh dem rasim' and everything to do with subverting enemy movements. What exactly is the point in associating more WN with Republicans? It is already widely considered the party of white people. Duke's association does not help one bit and only hurts; the smarter move would be to use his reputation to call attention to more Hillary scandals to sow discord among her supporters and make her have to focus energy on that rather than Trump/Sanders. Making your enemies fight each other and doubt their leaders is basic tactics and ancient wisdom.

So he's just another member of the league of controlled opposition? Cool story bruv. If you weren't a total newfag you would know many of these people are disliked on Holla Forums. I know its summer so I will let you in on something: the KKK and other "mainstream" white nationalist organizations are scammers at best or government operations at worst. Just because you're an edgy racist now doesn't mean you have to support these people. They are the failed old guard, basically the true Right's version of cuckservatives.

You guys get it, these people only exist to scam dumb plebs who still think the KKK isn't an alphabet agency.

Make me bitch, I'm not asking for myself, I'm using the Socratic method to make unaware people question these things themselves.

I'm >>6983580 btw, was on phone at work before

Reported
1) he is not an e-celeb
2) e-celebs are useful this is why government agencies and shills want to shut them down.
3) you're a fucking kike

Duke's plastic surgery is fairly disturbing and will be a liability in his campaign.

Call this shitty bait, I don't care, it's a candid observation.

Look at his fucking face, it's not exactly Michael Jackson grotesque, but it falls into the uncanny valley. There's something deeply disconcerting about a guy in his mid-60s trying to look 25.

Bump.

Where is the actuall evidence that the Duke is being kept out of the debates?
The rules for entering a debate should be up somewhere?

Reported.

Really? For asking for an actual source?

Go home faggot.

Reported: AGAIN!

Keep reporting faggot.

Any not faggot shill kike motherfuckers who know what the rules are? Or has a source besides Duke?

Now we only have Duke`s message:
" He dares to stand up for us! The backroom bosses are trying to keep him out of the Senate Debate in Louisiana by demanding a campaign fund of over $200K So, No Problem! With your help we can raise $250,000 in ten days! "

Stereotypical long noseā€¦.

David Duke hasn't been in the YOU KNOW WHAT for about 40 years.

No one posting here was alive when Duke was in the YOU KNOW WHAT.

David Duke was fighting for you before there even was a you.

Holla Forums is one young white person

I'm not sure I think it's a good thing. If he gets in the senate it makes it easy for the lefty press to smear our legitimate concerns with "lol you're all kkk".

Though I guess that argument could have me accused of Muh PR, so full disclosure - I don't feel strongly about it. I'm just wondering

Duke needs to revamp the KKK and get its image out of the dumpster. Already the Klan is getting all wussy and globalist, they need Duke.
He's wasting his time in government if he ever gets in.

t. mongoloid subhuman who unironically thinks he won't be hung

Jews stick together.

Jews give to jewish causes.

Jews bootstrapped their way into power by contributing.

Why can't we give to our own causes in this way?

I donated $20.

David Duke's radio show is starting in 20 minutes, weekdays at 11:00 EST.

*DAILY REMINDER*
We may never get this chance again.

LOLWUT. Donated.

How can you lie like this?

What Klan?

As far as I can tell, there is no national Klan organization to speak of. Maybe a few regional "Klans" with a few dozen members who treat it as a drinking club.

Why are there people in this thread who tug so hard against something that will help us?

dukeforsenate.com

I have no doubt the mods are in on this

Duke just confirmed that he doesn't have to PAY $250k to get in the debates, but only has to prove he is a serious candidate.

go over there and donate SOMETHING!

Agreed. It might be a bit of a gamble. But we need to start supporting our interests with our goyshekels. 10 bucks is like the cost of going out to eat lunch. Plus the lulz.

I just don't get how Duke is doing well in polls.

Many whytes and mulattos in LA have family connections to the KKK and look upon it fondly. It is not a bogeyman to them. Had a friend from LA who would brag about his uncle being a high raking KKK member in front of normies and had no idea why normies would get triggered.

Delete your account.

The people in this thread who are pretending to be us while at the same time trying to prevent you from liking (AND DONATING TO) David Duke are scumbag jews.

It's so obvious.

Jews help each other.

We outnumber the jews by orders of magnitude.

Do you suppose the jews got where they are today by being cavalier, rugged individuals?

No. They helped each other and funded each other. They never spoke bad about each other.

The jews in this thread are the same cancer that is crippling us.

Don't listen to anyone who wants to slander one of our own. It's a jewish trick.

It's sad to see this thread so low. I put up $20 and my qt 3.14 girlfriend matched me and got 3 racially conscience friends of hers to put up money too.

I've already given, but have no racially conscious friends :-(

According to a university-run poll Duke is most popular among the two youngest voter demographics, and least popular among the Boomers!

archive.is/o9Agu

The stereotypes about the Southerners being racist hicks living in a swamp that refuse to integrate to modern society is true like all stereotypes

Kill all boomers.

They were old friends of hers that she grew up with. They have families now and are gunning for Trump. My girlfriend awoken them racially after I made her racially aware. Girls that haven't succumbed completely to marxist drivel are actually quite easy to make racially conscious. But I'm pretty, and fit and have a good vocab so maybe it's just that.

The boomers are the fags who racially integrated in the first place

(1)

(1)

(1)

Keep shilling for your scammer candidate, nobody here will fall for it besides a few purplepilled summerfags.

If you weren't a retard it would be obvious hes just scamming gullible faggots like yourself for shekels.

Top kek m8

Nice paranoia fuckboi

Bump

Are you that yid with tay-sachs who always tries to fit in yet fails miserably?

Good game, kid; unfortunately you lose again.
Good job, good effort

We can win this!

dukeforsenate.com

Dude, get a paypal donation button.

You can't stoop the Duke.

Hell is forever!

That's because the American "white nationalist" movement is a CIA/DoD intelligence operation.

And the same thing goes for the American "patriot" movement, e.g. Alex Jones, Infowars, etc.

All CIA / DoD spooks.

If you donate any money to David Duke, you've been scammed.

Found the Jew.

Would you kindly get into the oven please? It would be appreciated.

I think we can all agree that jews are stupid neurotic natural born cucks. Why are jews so stupid? Its quite funny how ugly they are as well.

Thread Theme

Has the duke listed how much money he's raised? I'd love to have him at least run.

Are people spreading the money bomb on Twitter or Facebook?

Come on, faggots. Make your donation RIGHT NOW OR WE DIE!

On today's show, he announced he is about 15% of the way to $250,000.00 (250k).

WE NEED YOUR HELP, user!

Good, I hope that faggot gets jewed out of the election and kills himself.

Alright, I can see that, but user, we can no longer afford to be politically correct.

Fuck it. I'm voting for Duke AND Trump and I'm doing it from the POLITICAL LEFT.

That's the kind of appeal we're talking about here, and that's how high the stakes are.

I see your argument, but I don't care.

There's a Zyklon B cannister with your name on it, Steinberg

Literally the most presentable pro-white far-right anti-kike guy out there.

Help him get the gibs and spam this shit

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/759957112906592256