Summer heat in Flanders, Belgium

Redtext
RRRRRRRRRAPE NEWS
Women where harrased at a music festival in Flanders +1 if you can guess who dun did it!

archive.is/5SIlf

In Dutch.
archive.is/QVcaZ
They've already had similar incidents in the surrounding area of the assylum center according to the cops.

No one was really bothered by it since almost no one saw, relax dude according to the organiser of the festival.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/08/01/three-refugees-arrested-for-groping-at-danish-festival/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also webm related.

Where is this from? This video is excellent.

Er ist wieder da

Or

Look Who's Back - 2015

Daily reminder that Flanders is rightful Dutch clay and that Belgium is a failed state

Daily reminder that you can suck my big Flemish cock

It's ironic how a festival promoting diversity actually gets enriched.

Daily reminder that flanders is a christcuck and his gay

BELGIUM BELONGS TO THE SWAMP GERMANS, FROGS GET OUT

Shitposting aside

also, source on qt in the OP?

After you remove the nigs and muzzies you must remove the frogs and reunite with france

Daily reminder that the Netherlands above the rivers is of different stock than Belgium/Flanders and in the interest of ethnonationalism should therefore not annex Flanders

Anglos don't even deserve the title of "germanic tribe", they are traitors to our kind and the Jews of europe, I would prefer if the celts in there would wipe out the island jews

England is of very mixed stock, I don't know what got in there to make them a bunch of treacherous fucks, maybe that's native Briton genes or something.

They're only 30-60% Germanic anyway, we Dietschers above the rivers are very close to pure.

YOU KNOW HOW BAD THINGS ARE?
STOP FUCKING POSTING
START FUCKING CHANGING

you think it might be frog/celt genes? the island celts tend to be rough and strong like the Scottish and irish, I think it might be the French genes that make them like that

I don't think the Normans had such a huge influence on them, though, north England is heavily affected by Viking genes, Saxon our genes spread heavily throughout England, but we're not a bunch of treacherous fucks so it can't be because of that.

it might just be the culture, if I'm honest with you I don't think a thousand years of cultural and linguistic scrambling with a near-complete destruction of the old anglo-saxon culture must've left some imprint on the poor bastards' minds

I think it has to do with them being under rule of a woman for so long, which would make them natural cucks and traitors

They're not really being "ruled' by her, though, she's a constitutional figure, or do you think that still matters.

I'd make babies with her.

The Normans didn't breed with the Celts or Anglo Saxons for several hundred years. They were a French speaking armed aristocracy that sat at the top of the social pyramid and still do. Like all outsiders, they prefer other outsiders to raising the peasantry to equality, hence their preference for multiculti stuff. Its a continuation of the class war.

The effect is the lower 80% of the population got selected for forelock-tugging yeomen and compliant serving wenches. All their rebellions, as Paul Johnson pointed out, have been Conservative in character.

(checked)
aren't they getting a new female prime minister that is anti-brexit and is pretty much the british merkel/hillary? I remember seeing something about her on here ages ago

I remember that there was this one Roman writer who stated why the romans respected germanics/proto-saxons more than gauls

It was something along the lines of

you realize the Normans or literally, "North men" were Danish vikings who invaded and claimed a huge chuck of France (Normandy), right? Then they conquered the apelike Saxons and have ruled them ever since.

that's why Northerners (like moi) are North Atlantid whereas there is much more Scandi genetic influence in the South. they make them tow-headed down there.

Sounds interesting, any reading recommendations? Also, where did Paul Johnson say that?

Good explanation, user.
So the upper class is still Norman to this day, and that shapes the class based society that England still is, which then translates into multiculturalism?

Yeah, they are.

Was it Tacitus?

Are you referring to the mixbreed anglo-saxons? Because those already had danish admixture due to possible mixing with Jute settlers

Like the other user said, the Normans did not rape and ethnically cleanse, they simply ruled.

The Vikings did rape and ethnically cleanse, see the above posted maps to see that the York area is extremely nordic. or see the various other studies that show that the specifically scandinavian haplogroup I is extremely prominent there

The Saxons also originate from Scandinavia themselves, like all Germanic tribes.

Danes and northern Dutch are still genetically nearly exactly the same for this reason

This is also why i love Holla Forums

Not to mention the Rothchilds, and by extension the jews have ruled there for longer than any other nation in the west as well

Yeah, it's great isn't it?

I'd argue that they ruled in the Netherlands my country during our incredibly capitalistic and soulless golden age where we racemixed our way across the planet and gave birth to a trillion mongrels that we've been subsequently importing into our country since the 40's first.

But yeah, England had it pretty bad, they were/are an absolute tool of the jew.

Then why is the northeastern part of germany plus northern Netherlands seen as Low Saxon territory whereas the north and south of Denmark where inhabited vy the "Jutes". Makes sense to classify them as one people or are they differentiated by historical reason?

Also, weren't the Angles from southern Denmark? That would make anglo-saxons practicaly completely saxon in admixture

you know for all of the shittalk that Americans on here get, they're surprisingly anti-jew and pro-white despite their country hosting people like (((soros))) and (((Hollywood))), Brits are the opposite of that, don't know why

Like I said, if you go far enough back all Germanic originate in Scandinavia, but yeah the Saxons settled in Holstein southern Denmark and the Angles slightly to the north of them.

The Jutes inhabited the utmost north of Jutland.

The reason that not the entire northern Netherlands is seen as Saxon is because on the coasts, the Saxon identity evolved into the Frisian one, whereas in the east of the country the Saxons kept the same tribal identity.

The Northern part of Germany is seen as Saxon because they conquered and settled further and further south.

The Danes and the Saxon descended areas are seen as different because of cultural/tribal reasons, the southern part of Denmark where the saxons lived got fucked up by the Franks whereas the tribes to the north of that got assimilated by the tribe of the Danes they were originally from Zealand

Hope that answers all your questions

WE NEW GERMANY*

*7000 hour in paint + 1 Art school phd

shoo

Thanks user

pls no anschluss duits-sama

you should be honoured, no frogs, walloons, siesta spaniards, etc. allowed

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THATS IN WALKING DISTANCE THOSE BASTARD SCUM INVADERS!

i fucking knew it, i knew they would do something Sfinks is multiculti incarnate, just white girls grinding up to niggers with african music playing.

Fucking shit man, any other locals here willing to meet up?

DEFCON triggered here, i drove by there. This is personal.

Germany is not one homogenous state whereas the Netherlands is far, far more homogenous, it would be the destruction of my people if I agreed to anschluss.

No problem, I love history so I enjoyed it

kys, bismarck

Hey you faggot, a true Vlaming are you? Are you ready to fight for your nation?

Reichtangle pls no

danmark stærk
nederland en denemarken natuurlijke broeders

If you're going to use fictional characters to "prove" your point, it might have been smarter to not go with the man who, in his universe, has a direct line to God and who is almost always successful. And even when he fails, it's usually shown how God continues working in mysterious ways in Ned's life.

Nedervriend hier. Ik help wel met het verwijderen van vlaamse kebab nadat we in ons eigen land schoon schip hebben gemaakt

laten we de draad niet dietssprekend maken, sinds er belangwekkende gesprekken gaande zijn die doorbroken zouden worden door de taalverandering

I recall one episdde where his kids were literally saved from floating downriver by the hand of God himself

een waar woord. Ik was al aan het twijfelen of ik het op nederduits of angelsaksisch zou gooiten zodat onze engelse vrindjes ook mee kunnen luisteren

are there any boers left? I thought that they were all killed by niggers

Fucking hell. It's a disgrace, yet nobody cares.

What's the state of Flemish nationalism in Belgium? I've gathered that the Walloon parts are the more cucked ones.

RIP RFS

Wel vriend, kan je autorijden? Wij hebben belachelijke kleine landen zoals het nu staat, het is niet alsof 2 uur rijden te ver is voor het belang van de westerse beschaafheid.

Tanslation: Well friend, can you drive? Our countries are tiny, a 2 hour drive for the sake of western civilisation is no big deal.

Well thought, user

Yeah, there's still Boers left, heavily endangered though

How did ons Bart react?

Who the kanker is bart?

De Wever

Sounds like a hate crime, lock those racists up.

Ah, alright

dailycaller.com/2016/08/01/three-refugees-arrested-for-groping-at-danish-festival/