Arrows of her Arrogance

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FUCKERS!

A cartoon for Stefan Molyneux, author of "The Culture of Critique".

Other urls found in this thread:

grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2014/04/28/stop-the-hate/
archive.is/NOX2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's almost getting to the point where ed- oh sorry, Originals don't even need to be found, so speaking of which, anyone have the original?

Nice one.
You really should read "The Culture of Critique", Ben.

Good one, Ben. Keep them coming.

He is one of us.
Get a trip fag mate.

Actually Ben, don't get a trip. Start drawing frogs into your comics. Then we can know and you don't have to admit it.

I'm could have sworn that the arrows had merchant noses as points.
And Hillary using a Daedric bow decorated with daemonic jew faces screaming.
Stefan also had Emperor armour on.

good one Ben

Put frogs in your work. Accept Kek's blessing.

where is KEK?

Great job Ben.

Nice detail

I want to court that girl

As Pastor Anderson would say….
Kill Yourself

Pretty good shit, Ben. Reading some Kevin B. Macdonald or Michael E. Jones would do you wonders, but if you're listening to Molly then props for that at least.

10/10
good stuff

ありがとう ben

What are you talking about, Hillary is right there

*Pastor Racemixer

Should i read The Culture of Critique or Jewish Supremacism: My Awakening to the Jewish Question first?

Where is the original?

nice

yep

This edit is 10/10. The original must be even better then.

The second is a very quick read and the first is a very long read, so I say go with the second first.

Wow, he didn't even have to label Stefan or Hillary. Or that the bow is a bow, or quiver a quiver. What's changed?

Thanks

Oh, Ben.

Agreed.

Original when?

welcome to fullchan, summerbro.

I never bother watching Stefen videos, his cult leader vibe puts me off

Can anyone explain to me the "Not an Argument" meme? I have webms

It is from his videos

Neat webm user.

That doesn't even make sense, even in a Trump world filled with denial.

Kek I didn't notice.

I think I may have located the original.

The difference is pretty subtle. I'm impressed that the JIDF even managed to find it.

lulz, took me awhile.

My subconscious kept shifting my attention to the mountain. It knows.

Fucking kek.

The jidf love to be in the background, its the first thing they noticed.

There's gold(berg) in them thar hills.

I lol'd

What did it really say?

Are you seriously unaware that Ben teamed up with the (((OHPI))), and that he distinguishes between "free speech" and "hate speech", believing the latter should be illegal?

Lurk moar newfriend.

grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2014/04/28/stop-the-hate/

You cheeky fucker. Nice job.

Get out, kike.

That star of david

that was 2 years ago before he came here (mid last year? cant remember exactly) and began his transition to basedom

I didn't make it, fam. It was made by the artist, the hatted man.

I like but, fuck Molyneux. Anyone have that webm of him saying something along the line of "Don't build particle accelerators, or space craft, build something that market wants!"

CHECK EM FAGGOTS

So?

I rate 10/10

cheeky fucker? is there a pepe on this that I can't find or what?

ok did a direct comparison, I noticed the nose in the beginning already but I thought it was just my imagination because it doesn't really look like a nose… only people who search for noses every day would notice this

what is Ben trying to tell us with those symbols?

that's a pentacle fuckwit

Very subtle indeed. This is reaching subliminal territory now.

lmao he already showed up faggot

Here's some rare Ben Garrisons from his website I haven't seen before.

Die in a fire you shill.

Why don't you make one for Sinead McCarthy? She's part of the cooption team you belong to, along with Molly, Stormer, Black Pigeon, Kyle Hunt, RamzPaul etc etc etc.

Molly is a Kike you silly bastards. He only jumped on the "rapefugee" band wagon because it's ripe for harvest

I miss when the military was a source of pride and being a badass not being niggers and willing slaves to zog

reminder a jew in florida did all of the original edits to derail conversation and make jews the topic regardless of the subject

I don't care.

Ben showed his true colors when he allied himself with the OHPI and stated that hate speech should be illegal.

And yet he self identifies as a "libertarian". What a joke.

I've been here all month.
When did this happen?

You dumb faggot. It was working with those kikes that made Ben one of us. He learned to hate those hook nosed grabblers and saw that we were right. If it weren't for Boylover, we would have never made Ben "A .22 for every Jew" Garrison real.

I'm not convinced that he's one of us.

It seems like he's more similar to Alex Jones in his worldview.

I've always thought Zyklon Ben was pretty good at art as a whole, but THIS picture.
That's some of the most garbage perspective I've ever seen.

Last year when he actually visited us: archive.is/NOX2E

The link is in the Holla Forums sticky.

You know he literally had an AMA right here on Holla Forums?

Because you all are like alex jones. You are the pieces of a puzzle, All you do fits into a profile, all your voiatility fits into a culture a certain type of persons. All your creativity follows certain patters.
all your creative suits certain paths of probabilty, you are what is expected. Your stategies is expect out of neccesity and pressure. All you precive will result in a certain pattern defined by your motivations, what makes you human devolops into a metalevel mixed with your intelligence and your numbers the number of people that engage in this. Like a current that runs through your veins a current that runs through you and all you precive all the knowledge you compute. And in your darkest hours you try to figure out what this higher power is, god and is god your subconsicousness or your own will. What makes you so valuable is your ability to produce that gut laugh that gut truth that resonates in others. That is why kek is your god. And every one of you makes this puzzle complete, a single piece of a puzzle filled with information that is put in your brain. And all that puzzles mitigate each other neutralize each other and you define a vector and this vecotr materilize in each and every one of you. In what you write, in what you get influcnced by, in these pictures in the words in the interaction with others in your own will or what you precive in as your own will. You are like a code in a bigger code. The code of culture the code of human interaction and motivation, and the manipulation of it. You are the utmost persuasion, the utmost condensed vector. You are art in its purest contemporary form.

when was that

I liked the original better, the one where it was a skinhead holding a bat of white supremacy fending off arrows of "tolerance" and "racism" etc shot from the effeminate arms of an antifa cuck.

Working on restoring it now, user.

shitty cap of the time he visited us for the newfags lurking.

even ben knew that hotwheels had issues

tbh, anyone as fucked up as hotwheels physically would have major issues stemming out of that

I bet that that cripple had less issues that the common retard.

Dude, everyone knows that was just a fake account.

Does Ben garrison make money off of these drawings?

can't say about all of them, but some of the "thanks to X" cartoons are commissions, so he's paid for them.

I know he's always linking his patreon and merchandising pages, which i'm not complaining about.

(checked)

Good point.

The truth is that in this realm noone gives a single fuck about his condition, because most likely the majority is just like hom for a various of reasons. But what he doesnt like is the community is exceeding his levels of comfort. Because naturally the more attention a board gets the more delicate its moderation becomes. THe more influence the more pressure is put on. And he doesnt like that because he is only comfortable with people that think like him. He is perfectly fine with people that are like him on a metaphysical shitposting level. Most common retards do not have that level of comfort, because the community gives him comfort just like every regular men finds comfort in his circumstance. ANd once this board gets shilled by various players he doesnt like the dynmaics. And hotwheels and only hotwheels himselfes dicates the amout of influence he has. And even i sounds harsh, hotwheels dicates his power and his influence. Do you want to be a cripple looking for autists and spergs or do you want to be more. If you want your own bubble then prune us. Prune us and tell us. Or you want to grow, then put the word out in the stormy weather. In chance of circumstance that devolop the puzzle that is in your mind. NO ben garrison, no community only your very own will as limited as time may be. And even if your time is so limited your impact matters forever and you determine if it matters.

I don't understand the point of still editing his comics.

He isn't replying to the edits anymore. It's no longer fun to mine his salt.

At this point it's either a bunch of autistic newfags trying to TOTALLY FIT IN GUYS SEE HOW I MADE LE FUNNY JEW EDIT, or actual shills like the first few ones.

I swear to god it reeks of obnoxiousness.

hah, i get it. (checked)

At this time it isnt mining his salt they want to make ben one of them, drawing their percption. Because ben got all the ingridents to draw them and what they see. Ben is talented and got a little something something. Ben is art and the art is to make bens art their art. Because ben can see and ben can draw and translate, they want to make ben speak their dilact because ben speaks the same language.

Every culture needs artists, philopsophers engineers thinkers makers doers. Otherwise a culture is void and empty shallow and impotant.
Every culture needs all those combined otherwise it is nothing just a phantom just a shadow. Something that only exists in the realm of thoughts, just like masturbation.

I found the original on some occult website, guys.

wow that's good.

"Trump is divisive" needs to be changed to "Trump is hitler" and one of those other arrows needs to get changed to "muh six million"

That was Kevin MacDonald.

Molyneux is a lolbertarian but he's alright, though.

I live to serve.

Ben, you're kind of like a hero now. Impressive that you've managed to turn your art into a powerful platform. Please continue with it, and continue to use it for virtue. Thank you.

excellent

now it just needs the original signature and we're good to go.
maybe pepe needs a halo too?

You're doing the Lord's work, user.

Hillary's speech bubble should be Q33 NY in wingdings.

The point of the current arrow head should be a jew nose

Me too.

wow she looks like an even less intelligent version of the brit/cuck/ tripwhore

I like how the crack fits where the mouth should be.

memes on the sword would be pretty neat

Ben Garrison is the fucking best. I love it.

That European broadsword should be an Egyptian Khopesh.

That's the last version for tonight.
I'll see you in the next art thread I catch.

That's a nice find you've got there user. Ben also did a version with some more traditional imagery too.

that's not a fucking broadsword you cunt

Damn that's subtle.
I didn't even notice.

Fuckin' saved.

kek
also that five pointed star is drawn in a peculiar way, almost as if it were supposed to represent something other than a five pointed star

That's better.

Fucking skills right there. KEK has made you an instrument of meme power incarnate.

yeah, but this is a commission, though.
is stef paying for these himself or is some rich sycophant doing it for him?

pedos detected

She's got skillz she don't even know yet.

goddamn you 4cucks really fucking blow

I don't think this pic has ever been used at a more appropriate time than now.

Noice

Reported for being a kike shill.

"I've been here all (small unit of time)" has been a meme for literally ten years

First post ending in dubs is what I dm the mad man himself

You should at least watch some of his latest videos. I started watching him a few months ago, and he really is redpilled about everything except the JQ (that takes time).

benis

void his oaths fam.

Nice work Ben. This is too accurate to be fake.

kys fam

send him a picture of your erect penis

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

trips demand
post GTKRWN + redpill of your choice

It’s 4:32 EDT. Does that really count?

;_; I'm not an expert on LARPing.

It's a sword and it's broad, give me a break.

Either way, it should be a Khopesh if an Egyptian God is to wield it.

tfw you realize ben is here amongst us and we've become zyklon ben's network of spies and operatives, the illuminazi's

kill her

KEK SMILES UPON THIS THREAD

wew

lad

Trips Confirm

Ha ha. Good one Ben. We already know the edits are actually your originals. Your secret is safe with us.

The hole in the tongue is a good touch. Good job Ben.

the satan one is fucking excellent. kudos.

What's the difference

change truth to memes and you are one with kek

yo, guy.

Still waiting for my Ben Garrison T-shirt, dammit!!
C'mon, Ben…quit doodling & send me my shirt!

Our memes are made out of truth.

This thread is gold

bump

vump

Jesus, I thought it was just a "le truth :DDD" movie, turns out it's an entire cult of autistic crypto-commies.

Also, is Paul Joseph a kike?