Life lesson advice

I see alot of losers whining on here about being a virgin or not getting pussy. You need to quit trying to bone goody girls and lower your standards a little. Find you a gangsta bitch like I have. I get pussy everyday, twice a day you losers

How much exp do I get for slaying the orc depicted?

fucckk she is thicc

i've lowered my standards so low that all i want is a girl who was born female and has a clean vagina

thats literally it

yet i still cant find fucking anybody to touch me

stop using nigger language you worthless piece of garbage

Op here , I feel for you user. I would gladly loan her out to you if we were close citywise. She is a wild one in bed

for the sake of being 100% truthful and since i dont like lying on Holla Forums

I actually did have 2 women who wanted me but they aren't what i was looking for
1) 30yo with 2 kids and Herpes
Definitely not
2) 48yo married with 3 kids
She texted me late one night really drunk saying she was lonely and was only looking to fuck but we would have to cheat but it is okay because she knows her husband cheats on her all the time so it is even stevens. Then started texting her problems with her kids

FUCK THAT

Just for sake of not lying to you guys

Here are a few more of my sexy queen. My bitch can cook, clean, suck cock and take anal without shitting on my dick

i really like the middle picture
Just keep her face under some shade and a hat and she is a 9/10 easily

she looks like she's on the verge of hitting 50. How old are you? You can still get ugly girls with no self esteem in their 20's if you're around 30

How inbred is she?

50? u cant be serious
i thought she was 25-30

put on your glasses. That bitch is old. Look at her skin, she is well in her 40's.

Here is one more bikini for ya…My honey is smoking hot

FFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

i'm so jelly
god dam u lucky fucker

looks real fine in that pic. god dam her pussy looks tight too

She is 37

The she must be a meth head and a smoker, because she looks like she's in her mid-40's

Her pussy feels a tad loose but her butthole is so tight it will leave a ring around your cock

She does hit the pipe but only on the weekends. She is responsible during the week

From taking all of that nigger cock back when she lived in Detroit

lolol

now that i see the pictures in full screen
i swear she was on an episode of crack whore confessions

smoking meth while sucking a dick hahaha

Her old friends. She doesn't hang around them anymore. She says she never fucked them but I have my doubts

Forgot to attach pic lol

Watch it nigger, don't be disrespecting my girl

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Don't be a playa hater

Does she have a bush?

OP is right. I found a super loyal chick with thicc pussy and its gr8.
Fags who have high standards for physical appearance are nerds and worse off than we are.

Right on bro

good call on bailing. but even before this, her husband cheating on her is a red flag too, increased STD risk.

She agrees

I'd be scared that if I put my dick in her mouth I'd pull out shredded gore. Dem toofies.

My brother has a woman with screwed up toofs too. 100% bitch.

Satanic dubs speak of your evil.
That's my problem with some MGTOW/Redpill fellahs. They think they are entitled to a babe. Just like the feminist feel entitled to a Chad who is rich so she can feel better than her fucking friends. lol. funny how people become what they despise.

don't fucking tell what to do, faggot
I don't give a shit about 3DPD whores

you're just the feminist that want 3DPD to marry the state
?

they can't marry the state until some fucker impregnates them.

sperm banks, and I am pretty sure the 3DPD can fuck who ever she wants, as the state doesn't really care, as long as it has her vote

Yes you do. That's why you always complain about them.

I just showed my attractive brother this. He 100% agrees.

I am not one of those faggots that go out of my way to talk about 3DPD. I'll attack white knights, but that is because I hate white knights, and stop projecting your value system onto others, not all of us are slaves to 3DPD for pussy

Anime fag

Yes you are. Fuck off cuck and go back to your gay board.

It would be hard to sound more pathetic than that.

It's like you're in loser denial or something.

You sure that's not just a turd stain?

She's not bad, just need to get those chompers fixed.

OP is this really your gf or are you just posting FB pictures of this women so we'll make fun of her because she did you wrong or something?

Give us a timestamp with those teeth around your wiener.

Its like women are fucking ugly inside and out and 2D isn't because its been specifically designed to be appealing in every way.

She is too good for half you loser fag niggers here

I'm jelly

This is not good, not good at all

COME TO YOUR SENSES

The hottest bitch on b

sad

Is this going to be like that retard that spammed the same redhead all the fucking time about a year ago?

For fucks sake OP, get your shit together. and by that I mean fix her teeth you retard

I doubt if you have the authority to make such a statement. You sound like a vahjinn.

sudo apt get install dentist

dentist –auto-fix /home/skank/teeth.jpg

Error line 5386 - we where unable to fix teethes due to problems while operating.. we had a lot of fun while she was out, lel

Meth and nigger cock messed up those teeth

didn't think that post would get any (you)s

no I don't, and you 3DPD fags don't own this board. you fucking come in here, and tell me I should put up with 3DPD because pussy, and you want me to not tell you that you're wrong?

I don't hate 3DPD, they are just doing what they evolved to do, like a mosquito, I fucking do hate fucking cucks like you and OP tho. Males like you are the reason I have to walk on egg shells around 3DPD, or one of you fags will jump in and to 'protect' the whore from the mean man's indifference stare, and mean words, you're also why a good chunk of my taxes good to feed single mothers that I would rather starve.
also
3DPD = 2D
k

thought that too, but then that old (50+), feminist man-woman was interested in me. i'm sure she was born a woman, but she is more manly than some guys. she uses the female form for everything (god, …). i couldn't bring myself around to be with her.

Lowering your standards does not work because there will always be a better man ready to swoop down with standards ever lower than yours.
Don't fall for the "man up and marry a loose whore / a walking genetic defect" meme.

Actually I just broke up with my girlfriend last night. I regret absolutely nothing aside from buying her a TV a few weeks ago. Thats kind of a bummer I guess.