We have 6-7 months until the 2017 Oscars...

We have 6-7 months until the 2017 Oscars. I say we fire up our twatter accounts to shill as vegan granola fed Cuck-bots to get Hanabe best actress award.

Hard Mode: Asian actress Constance Wu complained "Our heros don't look like Matt Damon" in complaining that a white actor took an Asian part.

thinkprogress.org/culture/2016/07/31/3803563/constance-wu-great-wall-casting-heroes-dont-look-like-matt-damon/

So in our shilling every time a movie comes out and a white actor plays say "Napoleon" we complain that: "genders are not binary just like races. why can't a black female midget play Napoleon you shitlords??"

Make Hollywood waste money on flops and die.

Am I retarded or is this a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/culture/2016/07/31/3803563/constance-wu-great-wall-casting-heroes-dont-look-like-matt-damon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you fuck off?
This kind of bullshit just clogs up the board.

Harambe? Who?

understood user. Did not think this would get replys.. But, for fun thought it would be good idea to make libs ruin movies in the future and waste money by complaining why a movie that was about african slaves cant have a white/asian play slave.

It was that gorilla that got capped at the zoo after the little dindu kid fell into his enclosure.

whew, thought I spelled it wrong.. Ya ape was named Harambe.

Fuck supporting that Gorilla, I have better things to do than spend my day doing something that could be interpreted in the worst possible way by normalfags from the side.

JUDEN DETECTED!!!!

Sure you do buddy, that's why you're here shitposting against fun raids.

YES troll the kikes. Cause them to lose Shekels.

Television and film is where their influence is strongest. Just look at how we've affected tv news and newspaper. MASSIVE loses.

Not suggesting supporting it. Just make sure it gets Best actress and all awards go to dindus for the lulz. To me its the Ouroboros.. Its a snake eating its tail and we encourage it. I hate all hollywood movies so make them all flop and waist millions on SJW flicks that bomb.

So, OP here vet and oldfag.. if stupid idea I understand.. I never post.. Just thought I was having with my bro. Sorry for the bad idea :/

So they've spent all this time trying to create false interest in this god awful trite of a movie and now you want the to promote it for the Oscars, because it it's not like there was already a great enough backlash vs the "too white" Oscar awards that they had to create the nigger awards.
What you're doing is doing the trash movies media companies jobs for them - promoting that shit.

You tried user, and that's more than some anons do. And you did more than the ashes and echos faggot ever did, so don't give up on posting.

I was actually agreeing with her until I read that. Fuck this retard.

You think the coin shavers in the board rooms are going to fall for that?

They see the audience as a simple system: something in -> shekels out, and in this case the movie was a flop. You will never bypass that, so please don't provide liberals with more ammo in your futile struggle.

what is ashes and echos? heard that twice? JDIF shill?

Either a very repetitive shill posting the most drastic defeatism he could come up with or an user so far off the deep end that the only thing on his mind is high octane nihilism, 0 agency, denial of anything positive, shitty poetry-like statements and redtexting. I hadn't seen him in a long time, but his shitposting often involves the phrase "ashes and echoes". He's in the sticky and the Melania nudes thread, if you want to see him in real life.

Oh. Don't want to look at Melania nude TBH. Even though the Goddess is apparently tasteful nudes… If anyone faps to Melania they fapped to their mother in my opinion. Goddess Melania peace be upon her.

Promotion.. No make them make more SJW bullshit that loses them money each time… I want the Oscars to have 80% dindus win. I do not get mad at this anymore.. again its a Snake eating its tail. They made the bed.. They sleep in it. Make hollywood loose money.

The first post kike meme comes true with each worthless shit post.

The funny thing about GREAT WALL is that it's a Chinese-American co-production directed by Zhang Yimou mainly aimed at the Chinese market.

The decision to use Matt Damon in a "Chinese" role (is he? I thought he was playing a foreign invader) is as much if not more to sell this to a mainland Chinese audience as it is to evil China-hating yankees.

american chinese is not chinese
she should shut up

Gorillalivesmatter.org

How about we use them for something better like getting a fashy hashtag trending? When are we going to actually work together to get the redpill out to a wider audience?

this is actually a good idea. If SJWs are keen on wasing our enemy's money, so much the better. By the way, the second to last line made me lol like woah.

sage

GO BACK TO FUCKING 4CHAN!