BLM Reveals Official Platform: REPARATIONS, FREED PRISONERS, FREE COLLEGE FOR ALL

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/groups-affiliated-black-lives-matter-release-agenda-41039911
archive.is/YgDmv

HOW BADLY DID THE DNC JUST FUCK ITSELF BY GETTING MARRIED TO BLM?

Huffington Post has refused to write about this story or publish the APs, and WaPo has hidden the article about it somehow so that it didn't get a single comment after 4 hours.

The progressive left is scared to show BLM's official platform to the progressive base, because they will reject it and the whole movement, and maybe the party falls apart.

Can you say catch 22? The DNC has to choose between siding with BLM or rejecting them, either way they'll get fucked hard from the fallout.

Other urls found in this thread:

dukeforsenate.com/donate-now/
policy.m4bl.org
twitter.com/BlackLivesUK
twitter.com/LeeJasper
theconversation.com/how-aboriginal-burning-changed-australias-climate-4454
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire-stick_farming
youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_zPv9EpdaxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This will never happen. I would argue this is the primary mechanism by which the state controls these types of people.

None of their demands will ever happen, genius, they're all bat shit crazy. Enjoy this moment. This could very well destroy their entire party, and for quite some time.

Good bless the Demorats

Are niggers this uncreative with their names that they all seem to have slight variations of each others?

To the point though: Those demands are laughably unreasonable but I have no doubt Ongobongo and Hillary would do all they could to institute some of that shit, which is frightening

I'd love to see what happens if they get their wish and the Police just stop policing their neighborhoods for awhile, see how well that goes, my bet is they go full on Rowanda in a matter of weeks and have either done the process of natural selection for us and left those smart enough or sensible enough to survive or they plead for the police to come back

either way BLM is a walking joke that all the normalfags are too polite to point out at this point, but I don't need to say that on Holla Forums, we already have known this

Ayo hol up! I'm Irish-American… FUCK YEAH GIMME DAT SLAVE MONEY! Thanks niggers!

Give them about $12,000 in order to take away their rhetorical ammunition.

Then, when they fail anyway, there are no excuses. Sick of them tbh.

We can't give them any ammo to use against us. Buy them out at market value and then use the fact.

>>>/cuckshed/
No apologies, faggot.

Nothing will ever be good enough. Ever. Bottomless and indefinite welfare entitlements hasn't been good enough. Affirmative action hasn't been good enough.

If every white person put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger, that might shut them up for a few months, but they'd find something else to complain about. Probably the hispanics.

I know, I am a huge fan of Omniphi Media. That kid is talented.

My position isn't one for the cuckshed. It is smart chess. How else do you redpill the cuckshed crowd?

We gotta lay bare their inferiority. Lump sum payment to forever remove that rhetorical ammo. Just take away their excuses one by one. Up the ante, so to speak.

Look at a place like Liberia, for example:
-founded by freed slaves
-initial momentum and considerable support
-legislative framework of a blacks-only utopia
-resource and mineral wealth
-some of the richest soil in Africa
-plenty of human capital, let's call it.

They should have all the tools to create a European standard of living in a tropical Paradise, but they just can't pull it off. Why?

It's gotta be something in the people.

Why don't all the niggers just go back to Africa? There they have the freedom to do whatever they want.

Freedom isn't freedom without white pussy and lots of goodies.
You should know better, user.

Niggers live for gibs. Creating gibs requires civilization and work, so Africa doesn't have gibs.

honestly if you just offered a 10k check to any nig for permanent sterilization they would take it in a heartbeat and the money spent would be recovered within a decade.

The vast majority of black households already receive welfare, and it's going to amount to more than $12,000. We've spent over $20 trillion since the beginning of the civil rights era.

Alternatively, you could look at almost every black country and population in the world. Even when they have something, like a tropical paradise in Trinidad, they still fuck it up with Africa-tier crime.

There's no need for more experiments.

"sex work related offense"

Yo my man Tyrone the CHILD pimp didn't do anything, you free his black ass now whitey.

Are these fucking apes serious? 40 groups and not one says, 'we sound a little silly here guys'? It's 50 now on their site.

These dumb motherfuckers actually think that prison doors to probably, ONE MILLION psychos will be opened? But not the white or brown or yellow guy who got caught with drugs?

Oh this is some good shit… the monkeys include 'inter sex' people. And have "human-made climate change" in their list.

Alright so the intro is a hodge podge of coon talk from some retarded dick suck that went to a state school for free.

Shut the fuck up. We're not going to give them shit, they don't deserve shit. Descendants of Irish slaves didn't get reparations, and they aren't going to. Neither are niggers.

My official platform is laffs, troll, more laffs.

At what point do liberals understand that there is literally nothing you can do to please blacks?

Even if we gave into these nonsense demands, they would STILL find something else to complain about and a way to blame whitey.

How have liberals not woken up yet?

There's some fucking gems in here boys.

"A progressive restructuring of tax codes at the local, state, and federal levels to ensure a radical and sustainable redistribution of wealth."

"We demand independent Black political power and Black self-determination in all areas of society. We envision a remaking of the current U.S. political system in order to create a real democracy where Black people and all marginalized people can effectively exercise full political power. This includes:"

All this shit about police. So in short, they want to be able to commit crimes, segregate themselves on land we give them so they can grow their own food haha why the fuck don't they just move to Zimbabwe? While we also pay for them to get free education (for life) and pay them a guaranteed income, let them decide all sorts of things outside of their nigger only land. It's just pathetic. Some college douche on dope wrote this childish bullshi. The only wishing is a free, pet unicorn for everyone but am sure that's in there as well.

The only way they put this out, is if their intent is to protest forever. Which for the 'leaders' am sure is the case because they're making more money than they ever have before with this professional cry baby bullshit.

Brainwashing. It's real.

libs don't want blacks to be pleased or else they would have nothing to vote for. agitated blacks make for a good attack dog and voter base.

Daily reminder that terrorists "issue demands"

Is that their actual flag?

they're literally trying to go full zimbabwe on us
THEY'RE BARELY 15% OF THE POPULATION, EVEN SPICS AREN'T THIS RETARDED

Not trying to generalize all blacks, but they have a victim mentality.

Despite injuns and abbos being rather simple throughout their existence, they had a lot more shit thrown at them, also hawaiians. Blacks will find anything to bitch about.

T. Native mother and grandfather

injuns are just primitive asiatics, but abbos are literally not human

Appeaser here. I sent David Duke $20 because that's what I can contribute. What have you done?

dukeforsenate.com/donate-now/

Of course.
BLM, civil rights movement and whole black movement started with jews advocating for it.
Victimhood is a jewish idea. Everyone else is at fault but me.
(((They))) wanted BLM to become the Red Guards and in the forefront as it was in Russia. There aren't enough jews to assume control but there are enough blacks to direct them.
Obama was just the great agitator and Hillary would close the deal.

Here's there platform.

policy.m4bl.org

I wonder (((who))) wrote those documents for them.

A couple of my ancestors died in the civil war fighting on the union side to free slaves. No one in my ancestry has ever kept slaves or been involved in slavery.

Does that mean modern descendants of slaves have to pay me reparations?

This is a beauty.

Let us chimpout without the threat of punishment. When we stab people at school, there should be no jail time or expulsion.

yeah. I'd be willing to go way higher than a $10k for sterilization too. if you get them before they have their first kid, the savings is insane. does anyone know how much the average amount of gibs the average nigger gets over the course of their life?

hell, go up to $1M for them to permanently renounce their citizenship and repatriate to apefrica. they could literally live like kings in the lap of luxury for the rest of their lives with a mil in apefrica. but most, if not all, would be living in tin shacks and shitting in the streets in no time.

(checked)

They want to fill universities with illegals and former convicts.

kek, more gibs

reeducation camps

nigs gonna nig

Here's what 'Black self-determination in all areas of society' and 'Black people … can effectively exercuse full political power' means:

On March 24, 2008, Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy announced a 12-count criminal indictment against Kilpatrick and former Detroit Chief of Staff Christine Beatty, charging Kilpatrick with eight felonies and Beatty with seven. Charges for both included perjury, misconduct in office and obstruction of justice. Worthy also suggested that others in the Kilpatrick administration could also be charged.[69] The preliminary examination scheduled for September 22, 2008, was waived by both defendants; thereby, allowing the case to proceed directly to trial.

Convictions: Obstruction of justice (x2), assault of a police officer, racketeering, tax evasion, extortion, mail fraud

I hope one of you is studying the necessary fields of biology to learn how to create race specific bioweapons… that's the only hope at this point.

I've heard rumor that north korea made something like that, for japs though

yeah they called it "anime".

Well I'll agree about Abbos, I haven't had a chance to see the negative aspects of abbos, have they done crazy stuff?

Drink gasoline used for cars and generators apparently.

They just don't do anything at all. They make no progress. They sit around and don't do anything to provide for their kids. While blacks have the energy to demand handouts, the abbos are entirely inert. If not for their white, progressive benefactors, they would just sniff petrol until they starve to death.

Dude… Intersex people are probably the only group in the """trans""" community with a legitimate cause. They are literally hermaphrodites. They are born with genitalia that's neither male nor female. It's a distinct and real clinical condition. It's amazing how the only group with a real physiological issue is the one that gets the least attention.

Scottish here, enslaved by the East India Trading Co. I wants me reparations too!

You can't go too high or else too many white people would take the money. 10k is probably about the sweet spot where niggers and spics will take the money at a rate vastly disproportionate to whites, and the whites who do take the money are likely to be the dregs of our race anyway. If you offered more like 25k-50k, you are gonna start seeing broke white college students and the like going for it.

Of course, you maybe referring to limiting the offer solely to niggers and spics and thinking purely in hypothetical terms. I've thought about this before and would it would take to realistically enact such a measure. My thoughts are that if the right ever gains enough power to openly endorse the sterilization of minorities, then we are only one step away from physically deporting and/or reinstating segregation again anyway. So we would need to do it like the kikes would do it, subversively.

Manufacturer an overpopulation crisis, complete with manufactured food and clean drinking water shortages. Make sure the shortages hit large cities with large black populations. Then enact the 10k for sterilization program. Watch as 80% + of those who take the offer are black and brown. Some of the smarter liberals will see through the plan, and bitch and moan about how racist it is, but it won't matter. Niggers won't pay attention, they will just line up for the gibs.

Why not put them in a Zoo? Sounds like the perfect fit.

That actually sounds inhuman.

*Inhumane

I read the platform. It says, "We demand independent Black political power and Black self-determination in all areas of society."

If they really want independence then we should stop paying for all their programs.

Kek.

IT'S SPREADING….
twitter.com/BlackLivesUK
twitter.com/LeeJasper

No kidding. If they had the power to make such demands then they would have no need to demand anything.

I'm mad about this. Should we open an official platform?

And by the way, have a look at their website. It's very slick, with videos of mulattoes gesturing with their hands while they speak in public.

I'm very curious (((who))) produced it.

We're already giving them the money. It's called welfare.

I'm okay with reparations as long as they are offset against past-welfare payments. After that calculation most of them will end up owing money.

There was 3 black panther lads on their soap box in Birmingham on Saturday spouting their poison. Complete with berets, shade and pro-Africa bullshit.

Not a single bobby was about.

fam…

Let them be uppity niggers. Frankly I don't care, it's only Birmingham. They simply couldn't make it anymore worse.

It's called white people with guns.

Synthetic speciation is relevant. One nog carrier can wipe out multiple generations with "muh dick." They apply this shit to weeds,etc(other eukaryotes) now in research. Hasn't really been picked up yet in the field.

(checked Satan)

It's really simple: make sterilization prerequisite for receiving more than 6 months worth of welfare in any ten-year period. Any whites who get caught up in that shouldn't be reproducing anyway.

Why are you calling Communist "Liberals" still? They have nothing to do with Liberalism. It's a cover.

You mean AIDS?

What pisses me off the most is that they aren`t playing politics

They are so intellectually small that they are incapable of seem reality further than their own victimhood, instead of working with the democrats in order to create realistic goals for their movements and, abusing the incoming wave of conservatism after Trump`s elected, they could very well become a political threat in the next 8 years or so, instead they chose the political equivalent of screaming "dem crackas own me sum money"

Expect some anti-BLM rhetoric coming from the liberal media after the elections

What an unsurprising answer from the britcuck.

They got a voice by lying, chimping out, and killing cops.

Why the fuck should they become rational allies of the democrats when they are succeeding, getting funding from the same people, and getting shilled by the same media?

She gave herself an a for effort for surviving so lomg.

even if they did then the released convicts would get the rope.

That shit could easily jump species like AIDs

He'd probably get arrested for wearing an SS uniform

Maybe they aren't so bad after all.

Any names about the 60 organizations affiliated with BLM?

Liberia was doing great before the CIA orchestrated a coup that ended up killing literally every member of the government. It was by far the best ever African-run nation and was on par with much of colonial Africa.

pick one you retarded nigger

Illegalisation and it's subsequent war on narcotics makes the company billions for SAP's and black book activities. These niggers just declared war on our existential means, you should ask history what happened when movements challenged us.

Gaze reverted, DNC declared the status quo war. We will make sure Trump will sign COINTELPRO 2.0.

Holy shit that massive chimpout getting predicted will actually happen, even if its a few weeks after.
Thanks, DNC.

Oh thank KEK I put in my background check when I did. I'll be all stocked and trained up for the race war pol.

You smarmy bastard

Africans hate American niggers. Even when Africans come here they try not to associate with American niggers and tend to try to befriend whites or other Africans as they have more in common with them than American niggers. American niggers would not last in Africa they would be slaughtered or ostracized from African society and at some subconscious level American niggers know it.

Slavery reparations are a fucking joke.

Fucking niggers.

It would have only made sense after slavery was abolished, but even then I'm sure some were offered plenty of "jobs" on the plantations right afterwords.

with that attitude no wonder the rest of the civilized world is saying 'fuck it, it's only England'. ina couple of years it will be 'Fuck it, it's only Europe'

I'm not a biologist and I have no idea how valid something like this would be, but I just want you to know that this is one of my biggest dreams and I pray for it to become a reality.

I want to meet Ebola-chan's big sister and tell her how much I adore her.

Wait a minute, since when was there a war on blacks? I'm not aware of partaking in this war.

1.Guess we gotta start it first then huh
2.>continuing harms
yeah cracka gibes me dats and then keeps gibesing me dats
3.Life harms everyone, maybe they can keep fucking with animal control so the water cannons come back out
4. >(((collective ownership))
these dumb niggers already gots dose gibes
5.kek niggers even in america kill each other because if they're too lightskin, what community
6.including AIPAC and CAIR right

rahowa soon brothers

democrats have embraced criminal syndicalism

So these guys are literally terrorists as of now, correct? How long will it take before Obama stops referring to BLM in any manner whatsoever, as he does with radical Islam?

Michaela Brown
Michael

GUYS. HE'S NOT DEAD. HE JUST WENT TRANNY

I thought they were domestic terrorists though.

chink here

Enslaved by the Opium Selling British East India Company

GIB REPARATIONS

Helping minorities is tantamount to feeding a tumor - nothing of value is created, resources are wasted, and like wild animals, the tumor just increases in size and spreads.

Self-determination for whites

Self-determination for black

Because Africa doesn't have white people giving them free housing, free food stamps, free welfare checks, free education (not that they use this one), special treatment, and a civilized nation with modern conveniences like hospitals instead of witch doctors, cars instead of bare feet, apartment buildings instead of grass huts, KFC, menthols, and malt liquor instead of starvation, basketball jerseys instead of loincloths, and white cops enforcing the law instead of niggers running rampant 24/7.

That and American niggers are stupid enough to believe that if you live in Africa, you live in the jungle getting eaten by lions. I saw it all the time back in college; some nigger from Nigeria or wherever mentions he's from Africa, and all the local niggers act amazed and ask how many lions he's fought or what it's like living in a jungle (lions don't live in jungles either). When he tells them he came from a city and the nearest jungle is a thousand miles away, you can practically see smoke coming out the ears of the American niggers as they try to process this.

Wait, there's a war on black people? Shit, why didn't anybody tell me? Where's my rifle, I got shit to do!

You laugh, but I haven't met a nigger yet who didn't believe in ghosts. They're superstitious as fuck. I actually convinced a couple black co-workers once that I was being haunted and they avoided me like the plague because they didn't want ghost cooties to rub off on them.

1. Let us be criminals without arresting us

2. Gibs

3. See 1

4. See 2

5. See 1

6. Buzzwords

Africa doesn't have gibs *anymore, now that native africans (with lots of (((international support))) have totally destroyed all the continents formerly-prosperous european-run states.

"fuck it, it's only the congo"
"fuck it, it's only rhodesia"
"fuck it, it's only south africa"
"fuck it, it's only [name of your white country here]"

that's kinda what I hope ends up happening, they just turn all black neighborhoods into "no go zones"

black population tears each-other apart, only the most brutal or intelligent niggs survive making a mini mad max scenario.

black population gets reduced to under 5% only best ones left alive, send them off to fight isis, black population gets reduced to unde 2%

then we help the top 1% of blacks build a spaceship. they colonize "marz n sheeit" leave us alone, then we do the same thing with beeners and gooks. human race is pure once again.

everybody lives happily ever after…. ;^)

Who cares about rhetorical ammunition? We want to give them live ammunition. pic related

And I don't think you understand the mentality of the nigger. They'd spend that money as quick as they got it, and when it was all gone they'd say it wasn't enough and ask for more.

That's actually a great analogy user.

The Japanese already know what the gibs to niggers will cause
(pic related)

There are days I wish we could just beam all white people to another, better planet, where we could live out our days building an interstellar empire while watching, via satellite cameras, how badly Earth 1 would be destroyed by all those clueless, ungrateful fucks.

Not everyday? So for you to stop wishing and start doing it has to be so fucking bad it's 24/7 chimpouts, everywhere? Because in that case, nothing will get done. But white men are working on it because as a white man, you can manifest what you imagine. We aren't helpless, dumb animals like the blacks. Man the fuck up, user.

(checked)

guess again cracker

(checked)
Speaking of Ebola-chan, any recent news about that new strain of ebola found in Pooland?

who's gonna pay for it?

you mean they die once the food supply runs off

It's 5 AM, I love you memes.

Checked! If we have any Holla Forumslacks with access to self hating blacks, they should get in touch with those blacks and get them to join the blm and DEMAND Obama as their supreme overlord ala Trump's God Emperor meme.

What's the point in that you obvious nigger?

sudden urge to chekem

Yes but that incentivizes having babies, whereas user's proposal would do the opposite.

simple

the joke was that the angry ghosts on Mars would end up killing all the blacks.

I guess I'm the only one that watched that movie…. :/

How about a lump sum payment of one ticket to Africa each.

Did they suddenly forget that you have to actually have a brain to pass college coursework for the most part?

Like all niggers usually drop out after their first semesters worth of financial aid comes through and they pull straight F's

It ain't grade school negroes, they'll fail your dumb asses.

The elites know exactly what they are doing. They are breeding the shitskin subhuman class to replace us as slaves.

okay, WTF is going on in that video..?

That's literally Marxism. Like, straight from the book. You can't even pretend that it's something else like how socialists do.

MARXISM is all about gibs…

Bong here. I demand reparations from the Italians for the Roman invasion, the Irish for taking British slaves in the Dark Ages, and the Danish for their viking invasions. GIBS

Don't blame black people for this, remember they have been victims of 100 years worth of Jewish activism, breaking up their families and keeping them in a neverending cycle of poverty.
We're next if we let the Jew do it. They're already working on our children through Common Core and the Media.

etti

Abbos singlehandedly caused the desertification of the entire continent of Australia by burning entire forests for shitskin farming because they couldn't into Aryan Agriculture.
theconversation.com/how-aboriginal-burning-changed-australias-climate-4454
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire-stick_farming

Did any of you guys notice how cop killing happenings stopped when it was obvious that the gun agenda won't stick and would just demonize BLM?
And when Obama did that 3 min stunt for Baton Rouge, obviously angry?

I hope this King Nog hangs along with his whole terror supporting administration.

I'm pretty sure a couple more cops have been killed since then. I don't think you CAN control them without incarceration at this point.

if their week long policemen hunting season wasn't enough to jail them all then nothing will

I take it you haven't seen the videos of BLM sessions where they just chant lines from the communist manifesto over and over again. Creepy shit.

I haven't watched most of their protests. I mostly catch up on the aftermath- I'm not a happening junkie, especially since they tend to last twelve or more hours with nothing much happening for most of them.

While it may be creepy, I can guarantee you that it's torpedo'd whatever momentum into the mainstream they may have had. American's do NOT like communism, at all. It's why you dress it up as the Green Party or Socialism or possibly Progressivism. Wearing your Marxism on your sleeve is the fast track to the dustbin.

I don't see why we can't just let AIDS and stuff take it's course and cut down their numbers a little, even the faggots of other races came up with frotting and thigh fucking and all sorts of super gay nonsense to combat AIDS but the nignogs had the problem for much longer and made zero progress

just leave all the blacks alone and let nature take it's course whether it's through love or hate niggers wipe out niggers way more effectively than anything else

Because AIDS is super rare. If HIV caused AIDS, the population of Africa would have been decimated. Instead, it's massively increased.

Vid?

If that's true, that's nightmarish.

Injuns at least had a loose form of society and survived for centuries, even today their willingness to not die out has helped them, because there was less a century ago, where as there are almost three million full injuns and additional part injuns and half ones today. Abbos are just shit-tier, I'm glad I'm not part Abbo.

Kill yourself

I'd rather be 1/2 African nigger than be 1/32nd Abbo. At least niggers can be trained.

I don't think this is threadworthy especially since there is already a BLM thread so I'll just post this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ
The video is already embedded in Nord/pol/, but here's a resized MP4.

The Feminist Party of Sweden has released a YouTube video presenting #BlackLivesMatterSweden. It it a video of Swedish tumblr-negroes telling how tha white man is keepin tha brotha down, in Swedish.

Now, I think this video opened my eyes. I used to hate the BLM. Those uppity little niggers made my blood boil. Now, I think I love the BLM. I absolutely love that it exists. I love that it's loud and obnoxious and I love how they're alienating more and more moderate liberals the more they open their mouths and the more they chimp the fuck out in public.

We should be cheering for the Black Lives Matter movement.

Here's one, but I've seen nearly a dozen videos just like it.

posting webm, then leaving thread because commies and niggers don't matter!

purge them all in the name of the space pope and make the world a better place.

The six demands of Holla Forums are:

1. Start the war on black people.

2. Preparations for current and future harms.

3. Investment in the institutions that criminalize, cage and harm black people; and divestment in the education, health and safety of black people.

4. Economic justice for whites and a reconstruction of the economy to ensure our communities have private ownership, not communism.

5. White control of the laws, institutions and policies that most impact us.

6. Sending all niggers back to Africa.

Whats that webm about? This is hilarious

Well what the fuck are they?

B-but I'm on my lunch break at work, and I left all my memes at home!

youtube.com/watch?v=_zPv9EpdaxQ

If drug dealers, and "youths" convicted of shit ranging from assault to attempted murder are released, and reparations are forced upon me.

I swear to god.

These fucking niggers, jesus fucking christ, by the time my family arrived on this nation's shores slavery was already banned for almost 100 years.

I owe these apes nothing.

we owe these apes nothing

QUADS

undebated roast

Bullshit, son.

OC coming thru

Nice digits.
Kek approves your OC

sorry about bumping the thread, I didn't see it was on page 10

Because niggers can obviously contribute anything of worth to society. They can't' understand economics, agriculture, societal or cultural advancement, industrial advancement, and the list goes on.

They are the anti-thesis of the hardworking productive white man.

Pic related, the only time when niggers will stop try to get free gibmedats is when there's nothing left.

That little shit with the glasses acting like a tough guy…. wew

They'll claim grades and classes are racist and just demand that degrees be given based on blackness.

Yeah

I will never stop posting this WEBM, just look at this nigger turning into wojak

fugging saved

LOL, niggers think white people have an edge over them because of a college education.

i went to college. boy what useful knowledge i gained.

1. Build govt camps away from normal civilization, in middle of nowhere type places
2. ship section 8 vouchers to said camp
3. camps are basically the gibs me dat paradise. you wanna live away from a camp, though, get to working you lazy nog.
4. ??????
5. PROFIT!!

society's biggest mistake was allowing section 8 voucheteers to live amongst the normal civilization

Althoug I do feel bad for him. He's clearly very intelligent and understands Mandarin, which few people around here can boast with.

so you be sayin

Bump

Shipping niggers to America was the biggest mistake this country ever made.

America didn't make that mistake. It was Jewish merchants that bought and sold slaves.