TRAITOR POPE GOES FULL JUDAS, SLAMS OWN RELIGION

TRAITOR POPE GOES FULL JUDAS, SLAMS OWN RELIGION

So, how many Catholic priests tell their flock to blow up innocent people?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/01/pope-francis-speak-islamic-violence-must-speak-catholic-violence/
amazon.com/Keys-This-Blood-Versus-Control/dp/0671747231/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1470066864&sr=1-5&keywords=malachi martin
ccg.org/weblibs/study-papers/p288.html
ufodigest.com/article/pope-francis-nostradamus-and-malachy-wrong
prophecyexperimentalzone.blogspot.com.ee/2013/03/nostradamus-black-pope-francis.html
archive.is/1roA
8ch.net/christian/res/296611.html
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/refuting-eastern-orthodox/
papalencyclicals.net/Pius12/P12MYSTI.HTM
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/cardinal-siri-elections/
pravmir.com/west-should-learn-from-russia-to-accept-muslim-refugees-patriarch-kirill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KILL THE POPE, BURN THE VATICAN, NEW IL DUCE

SHIT FORGOT LINK. ARCHIVE DOWN SO PRETEND IT'S STILL UP OR SOMETHING

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/01/pope-francis-speak-islamic-violence-must-speak-catholic-violence/

How long till this retard calls himself the messiah? This is why orthodoxy is superior.

Wow
This is
He's really done it. He's taken an atheist's position on the matter. There is no parody to make here.

sure OP

being gifted Undertale really pushed him over the edge.

it's factually incorrect that christians kill people in the name of god the same amount as muslims kill in the name of allah. Francis has betrayed his faith and must be crucified and burned.

PURGE THE HERETIC

you're supposed to be the first reply idiot. sort by creation date, not bump order.

average christians

not a Christian, just want a new il duce

What the fuck is Pope Pederast talking about?
I haven't seen any Christian violence in a fucking decade.
I've seen a fuckton of Islamic violence however.

No you don't, why do you think you have to?

Will you please kill yourself so that it's technically considered Jew on Jew violence?

Whataboutism is so ingrained in our culture that not even the Pope is safe.

The Saint Malachy Prophecies were right!

the fools try to delay it, but in the end it became a self fulfilling prophecy…
…how amusing!

average christian

I sincerely hope that he gets some very painful disease. death is too kind.

lmao

average christians

average "christians"

((( christians )))

That third-world fucker is literally using the same bullshists leftards and muslims tend to use nowadays after ANOTHER islamic massacre. For fuck sake.

definitely christians

Literally the NAxALT argument…
YOU CAN'T BE MAKING THIS SHIT UP

are you done, shekelstein?

A good christian leader :^) ready to destroy the world for muh pride and muh interests

What a loyal boss who really looks after his employees, how long will those losers keep working in his firm?

t. average christian

Where do you think you are, shill?

Muslims are just poor christians

They are no different from the supposed real christians

Considering how many wars "christian nations" started they(muslims) are actually even more pacific than christians

Stop trying to make us like Christianity!

Holla Forums pls

So Christians killing each other in nationalistic disputes is equivalent to Moslems beheading civilians in international terrorist attacks. The facts are that in the modern era sectarian violence among Christians is almost unheard of; the troubles were a matter of Irish nationalism/anti-Anglo. Moslems are anti-nation state, by their very doctrine they are internationalist aggressors.

not a christian, shlomo

Wars of Christian nations seldom had anything to do with religion, while wars started by Muslim nations were much more commonly religion motivated instead of wealth and national power.

Even if we assume for a second that christianity is just as bad as islam it still doesnt make it ok. If it was just as bad its not another thing that needs to be removed. Fuck this cuck and I hope he chokes on his excuses.

(((c0097a)))
Let the muslim immigrant enter to Israel!

Not "not"

This. Make Israel Great Again[1]

[1] by flooding it with muslims, niggers, spics, asians and abos.

to be fair the middle east would be better if it was filled with chinks

It is actually worse

How many a muslim can kill during an attack? Usually not more than 100-200

How many did christians kill and will kill? Check these stats

What's the Iran/Iraq war, Wars against Israel, Pakistan/India, Yemen, Invasion of Kuwait, Post Soviet Afghanistan, Kurdish/Turkroach fighting, Azerbaijan/Armenia.

Daily life in Moslem countries would be considered open warfare in the west. Or would you volunteer to move to Egypt and become a practicing Copt?

-t. chink
No, thanks. It should be cleansed and repopulated with White Christians.

End kike worship.

Shlomo said diversity is strength. Isreal need strength in these hard times. Yes?

You are right! Whites and christians are evil and violent! This is why you sould let the msulim people enter to Isral. They will be there safe from us!

not a chink, i'm Italian
fuck the middle east, it should be nuked

He's an Heretic, excommunicate his ass for fuck's sake.

Jokes on you, on Israel there are actually millions of arabs who live pacifically

Good, that means diversity works. Now, how about 6 million more arabs?

please kill yourself

See, this is why they should let the poor refugees in! There are already enough arabs to not feel themselfs uncomfortable!

Jews for muslims! Let them enter! Down with the walls!

OP GOES FULL RETARD, BODYSLAMS HIS OWN MUM THROUGH A PLATE GLASS WINDOW

Is it really news that a leftist pope carries out the progressive agenda? It doesn't matter if a holy war is being waged by Islam, human nature says we can all be bad so that's that. Make sure to show up for Church on Sunday to grovel about had bad you've been and give us money though, ok?

Look Chaim, I'm not a religious man an even I can see your bullshit strawman.

classic christians

you ready for the well, mordecai?

Wars with Christian nations usually have extenuating circumstances, capitalism, imperialism, revanchism, secular ideology etc.

Whereas Muslims actually have it written in their holy books to go into infidel lands and pick fights with non-believers and kill them if they won't convert. They would have wars without the extenuating circumstances, because their book tells them to.

This is the point that liberals routinely miss.

There are violent passages in the old testament, but in Christianity theses are rendered null by Christ's "fulfilment" of the law (and it's corporal punishment requirements) and the generally pacifist tone of the New Testament.

As well the Jews had a reform movement around 300 AD in which midroshes and eventually the Talmud officially usurped the role of the Tanakh (Old Testament) in Jewish life - practically inventing full on kikery as a replacement for bronze age brutality.

Muslims by and large have not undergone such reforms. There are peaceful or more mystical strains of Islam such as the Alawite or the Druze that are more secular and universalist in nature, but they are a tiny minority compared to Sunni and Shi'ite violent influence, and typically don't have a string of tyrannical conquerors and generals to boast about.

shitskin please go

See

Am i supposed to feel sorry for mudslimes now, shlomo?

Better treatment than they deserve, to be honest.

how could anybody feel sorrow for a subhuman? liberals are strange

This was a response to what happened to their countryman. Also keep in mind this, you can't just kill a Muslim. They want that. If they die in the service of Allah, they go to Paradise in their view. What the servicemen did was the only true way to deal with them. They humiliated them. It's the only way to break their ideology. But you know that don't you kike? You want your tools to be empowered and not demoralized, don't you?

Did you wonder if maybe some of these dudes killed innocent people and American soldiers? No? Ever consider that this treatment is minor compared to what captured Americans and other fighters from the wrong side go through when captured by these brave innocent souls(beheadings, fingernails ripped out with pliers, castration, teeth drillings, electric shock etc.)? Okay then.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

The fuck just dug his own grave.

1. Cmon popey talk about christian violence and islamic violence compare them see if their a difference. Of course you will never do it because it would show the truth

2. The clergy underneath him maybe liked him before, but now their collar is shaking because of what happened in France. They are fine when people around them die, they get to bury them but if they are being killed, they won't stand idle.

But why isn't he called Peter the Roman?

He should get used to the cold, because traitors go to the 9th ring of hell.

I want you to get MAD!

There is intra-group violence and inter-group violence.

Christians are not engaging in inter-group against Muslims in the name of their group.

* Western nations are waging war in Muslim countries but not in the name of the Christian group and certainly not at their behest or bidding.

There is a ninth circle of hell reserved fo this traitorous pope.

Lal dis nigga can't stop virtue signalling. I mean all kikestianity is cucked but he is really making it easy for us to mock you jew worshippers.

Wew. I seriously hope none of you follow this heretical religion.

Benedict isn't death yet. so the present pope is still Benedict, not the imposter.

Threadly reminder that the pope's parents were communist agitators forced to flee Europe in the 20s

his family fled from fascist Italy, apparently

sauce?

classic Muslims.

piece of shit website fucked my post

This atheist Marxist faggot is thevlast pope.

classic christians would have burned these parasites, let's face it, we are generation of pussies

Christcucks just turn the other cheek

and this is supposed to be bad?

he'll be dragged in the streets on a noose

Is there any precedent to this? Has an a pope ever just went full betrayal to his people like this? At this point I think maybe popular demand for him to be replaced needs to be made public. Every catholic I know who isn't completely blue pilled and cucked hates this guy

Wrong.
Let me correct that for you:
Muslims are just poor Jews.

amazon.com/Keys-This-Blood-Versus-Control/dp/0671747231/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1470066864&sr=1-5&keywords=malachi martin

REMEMBER TO REPORT ALL INTL SHILLS.

I'm catholic and i REALLY dislike this pope. Good thing he's only using his chair to spout his dumbass opinions and personal bias instead of actually trying to proclaim these things as part of scripture.

The pope's role is to lead the church. the pope's "divine" role is to interpret scripture. So as long as he is not reinterpreting scripture to fit his shitty opinion, then he hasnt really done any harm to the religion.

He is just trying to bring more moderate faggots into the church and give the church a more moderate flavor to appease the faggots and atheists that are atheists primarily because they like their newage egalitarian morals and they hate their parents for bringing them to church.

I personally believe he is harming the church. He believes he is helping the church.

the religion is the same as it's always been.

cannot let my dubs go unchecked

Yea, christians have a long history of not protecting their own civilization and standing in the world. we always just turn the other cheek. :^)

quit sperging out, you're just feeding the trolls by responding to them

He does it in every thread that's remotely critical of christcucks

Huh, I've must've been living under a rock. I thought the pope was still Palpatine.

as a choriporster i feel ashamed and disgusted that i share nationality with this disgusting traitor
Jesus is nothing more than a kike on a stik to me, but among all the abrahamic cults, christianity is the one with the best moral virtues, and it saddensme to se their high priest betraying them like this

of course, when somebody criticizes modern christianity, the /christ/ users come out of the woodworks and shitpost "reported for intl"

Palpatine abdicated.
Pinko jesuit from south america took the name Francis
He's been playing Vatican II as much as the others, and the press keeps taking his off cuff statements as being supportive of progressivism.

Nearly excommunicated the mafia. Nearly. No balls, full support for mohammedmen converting europe.

This

The lowest circle is reserved for white traitors who betray their own.

Kill yourself. Report them.

Good job, fuckface.

this is not a hugbox friend, do not freak out if somebody says "christcuck" or something along the lines of that

Christianity is a pacifist submissive religion for cucks. Show me where in the New Testament it ever says war or violence is acceptable.

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

(checked)
An eternity of suffering to play for their crimes.

It’s too fucking easy.

REMEMBER TO REPORT ALL INTL SHILLS

This Pope has said much worse during this year, this one was low-effort.
He is a lefty muslim lover, fuck him.

For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

The most we get out of Christians is autistic larping

I believe that people have the right to voice their opinion, that is what m00t had originally intended for 4chan, that is what hotwheels had originally intended for Holla Forums, this is not tumblr or reddit, if you cannot handle people criticizing something, i suggest you go to either of those sites

Thank god for the reformer king Gustavus Adolphus II.

The nazis were neo pagans if anything

>>>/christian/ on suicide watch

We can go on and on about how Christians are more peaceful (which is true), but that's the problem. Christians are offended at the mere suggestion that they might kill more than Mudshits - instead, Christians should embrace the concept of being more violent… and apply it. Show that faggot Francis what a violent Christian really looks like.

Ok, this is simple.
This fucking pope is a Jew.

I hope all Anons reckognise this fact in 1 sec.
How a Jew became pope, is questin for another thread. But for now, for all Anons, what is important to know:

POPE FRANCIS IS BIOLOGICAL JEW!

You're hysterical calm down.

There was a time where I thought this was terrible. Now these pictures give me a smile on my face.

Now I know. Now I know Holla Forums.

Kek I have abandoned cuckolicism months ago.

Thats why we should enforce borders and stick with our own people and marry woman of your own land to not deviate from the path. Not this globalist, marxist, equalitarian, bullshit that got hamfisted everywhere thats very destructive to Christianity itself.
Even the Bible predicts that the creation of a single global government, people, country and religion as a sign of the end of times.
Fucks sakes

Daily reminder to read The Plot Against The Church

It's laughable how catholics deny Jesus Christ, yet call themselves christians. This is anti christian at its maximum.

It was the same guy that equalized Isis with Christ, a few months ago.

THIS IS WHY I BECAME PAGAN!

FUCK THIS CUCK-CLUB

you christians are a fucking joke and I am ashamed I was born one!

What a fucking mess

faggot.

At least be agnostic or deist

You were born a sinner
Sorry bro, if that's what you belive a christian is, then you never were one.

Yeah, but majority of muslim killings is other muslims. Getting ahead means war with Asia.

Fucking really, you cunt? Almost daily, you hear about kebab blowing up and killing other kebabs, as well as the recent European terrorism. Yet I don't hear anything about a Christian/Catholic blowing himself up or going to Middle East to massacre kebabs during a festival or national holiday.
Fucking faggot, Hell is too good for you.

CHRISTCUCKS WILL DEFEND THIS LMAO

All cucks will. All jews will relish in this statement.

You went full retard and lacked the concept, user.
Read and study the Bible, while looking at the history of catholicism.

FUCKING JUDAS

This Insidious traitor has made me a Tradionalist Catholic.
Truly the Final Pope.
HOW Did the Conservative Order in Rome let this Jew-Boot licker in?
How the fuck did they let the Leftie Order of all fucking denominations overrule them?
Fucks sake.

Yeah, we know Bergoglio is a traitor, nothing new. The Vatican Church, as I like to call the higher eschelon of the post-Second-Council Catholic Church, is comprised only by pharisees. They exist to worship hierarchy and advance their gay and pedo mafias. Non habemus Papam.

Last good Pope was JP the 2nd.

Told you so

link to the image with the pope prophecy?

this one?
ccg.org/weblibs/study-papers/p288.html

ufodigest.com/article/pope-francis-nostradamus-and-malachy-wrong
prophecyexperimentalzone.blogspot.com.ee/2013/03/nostradamus-black-pope-francis.html

I'm just giving you the first results from the search engine

nah it was one that had the different popes and a passage of the prophecy and how each pope fit into the prophecy

but those links are good too fam

not even all of us are retarded enough to think that christianity causes more violence than islam
but i do think that its partly because white europeans had like 1500 years to water it down, meanwhile semites and arabs will be arabs and semites

I know no Pope but Benedict.

That wasn't nostradamus, but St. Malachy.
archive.is/1roA

Even semites and arabs toned it down quite a few times. However, the same group that promotes multiculturalism has caused CIA coups and wars there to destabilize the region, creates all the terrorist organizations and promotes anti-west and anti-semitic (not anti-jewish) ideologies there… Besides Turks, Saudis and the immigrants I have little hate for them.
Did the muslims tone it down during their golden age? The golden age ended by Gengis.

Fuck you Fracis. I'm not even christian and I feel insulted.

A fruit salad?
I think this guy hit his head or something. He's not all there.

((((Deus Vult)))

The Catholic Church is a fucking joke.

no its not.

reported.

EVERYONE REPORT THIS LIAR PAID SPAMMER

CLICKBAIT IS NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BOARD – REPORT THIS ASSHOLE

do you even know where you are?

Well who knew it, as things are, at least we can still have a few Mafiosos as Gunslingers should shit hit the fan.

(stop using the word "sperging" – that is literally reddit lingo faggot)

semitic religion makes Europe weak. Ever since semites have taken over, European whites have been on a world-wide decline

What, thats bullshit.

Probably threatened to publish all pedophile evidence.
IT would sink the church.

Holla Forums, usually I just laugh at the "da jooz did it!" memes but I am really starting to think the pope works for the jews

you mean he'll win a noble peace prize and when he dies at a ripe old age he will set the record for most people attending a funeral service and some time after he dies he will be declared a saint

vid related

God damn it. It's a shame that the Church get punished for it horrifically by being corrupted from the inside, but whrn it's revealed Rabbis diddle little kids and fucking sacrifice them the media would be dead silent.

deus…

vult?

HANG THE POPE, BURN THE VATICAN, AVE CAESAR, SALUTO AL DUCE

EVERY BELIEF SYSTEM FROM THE MIDDLE EAST MUST LEAVE EUROPE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY

Welcome to Holla Forums

((((((((JESUITS))))))))))))

Where's the anti-pope when we need him?

This Pope's a fuckin' kikenvermin. Look at that nose, user! That's a kike nose.

Many Catholics I know think this pope is illegitimate.

They're not wrong.

user get it right, jews are rats, turks are roaches

To be fair they share a lot of similarities.

reminder that Jews supported the young turks extermination of Armenians

Traditional Catholic here. That's right, he's a heretic, therefore not even a Catholic, and subsequently cannot be pope.

I'd be better if OP and everyone else referred to him as antipope Francis.

Antipope confirmed if you ask me.

prove it

Whatever he is, Vatican being an elective monarchy we have to stick with him until the end, OR make attempts to change his mind.

What can make him be swayed to our cause?

How can a heretic be a Catholic? That is a clear contradiction.

And how can a non-Catholic be a Pope? That is another clear contradiction.

Nothing. You need to depose him.

Unlike say, the "anti-Christ", anti-pope doesn't mean the antithesis or opposite of a pope, it just means a rival pope. So if a faction of the Church declared bishop Richard Williamson pope, he would become an anti-pope, not because he would be an evil or a bad pope, but because he'd be a rival to the one in Rome.

It doesn't matter. The Catholic Church has been exposed as a farce. The only people who still adhere to it are cucks in denial who are too emotionally invested in the religion to face reality.

At this point, the Catholic Church is just another NGO working under the United nations.

prove he's a heretic is what I meant.

You could consider every Pope after Vatican II to be an heretic.Even Ratzinger, even if i'm very skeptical about why he was outed.

Not necessary.It isn't the first Pope who could get kicked out by cardinals and bishops.Leo III had to flee Rome and seek refuge to Charlemagne.
It has to be said the clergy was way better and theologists were serious business, but it isn't unheard of.

Bergoglio upholds Lumen Gentium, which makes him a heretic. All "popes" since the second Vatican council have been heretics, as well as almost all clergy and laity.

Just call him Bergoglio. He isn't legitimate Pope, so his papal name is not legitimate either. He isn't "Pope Francis" or "antipope Francis" or "Francis" at all. He is Bergoglio the rat.

There's a thread on >>>christian that goes over this subject:

8ch.net/christian/res/296611.html

Part of the traditional definition of an antipope is an "illegal claimant to the papacy". It fits.

Pius XII was the last valid pope. Things are much worse than are realized for the vast majority of people.

I think antipope works best encapsulate the problem right away, as opposed to having to explain why, to people who are unaware, you don't use Francis.

Why do you say Traditional Catholic? They still believe the pope is legit. You would be sedevacant.

Sedevacantism is the only rational position for true traditional Catholics who are aware of the issues. Besides, when a true pope dies, and before another is elected, we don't all call ourselves sedevacantists, as that refers to the current state of the papacy.

If you mean groups like the SSPX when you refer to traditional Catholics, then I'd refer you to the video. They're not traditional Catholics.

Well I guess we now have an answer to the age old question, "is the pope catholic?"

no

I honestly don't see what's so surprising about that OP.

Agreed.

Okay. It's just that usually people use the term "traditional Catholics" to mean groups like sspx.

BTW, what do you think are the prospects of the church being fixed? Personally, I am not optimistic and have been moved to the conclusion that the orthodox were right and the catholic church was always false to begin with.

It's an anti-white position, not atheist, you fucking idiot. Most of the public atheists you see (often Jews) are "PROGRESSIVES" aka ANTI-WHITES. Atheism does NOT necessitate hating white people and ruining civilization. Learn the difference.

#NOTMYPOPE

fuck this cuck jew shill

More like gommie cuck.
He was born in Argentina because his father actually fled the Mussolini regime.

You're probably joking, but it'd be "a true pope is always Catholic". Non-Catholics like Francis cannot be pope.

We really shouldn't have to have qualifiers. Speaks to the situation, I suppose.

The Catholic Church isn't broken, and the Catholic faith is the one true faith. To put things in a bit more perspective, there have been more than 40 anti-popes in the Churchs' ~1,983 years of existence. Heretics have always been attacking the Church.

That said, this situation is worse than the Western Schism and worse than Arianism.

Also, the Eastern "Orthodox" are heretics and schismatics, they do not have the correct position.

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/refuting-eastern-orthodox/

How can you say this when it clearly is? All bishops except for a handful are in agreement with second Vatican council. The Catholic laity are 95% liberal subhumans.

Well yeah, Catholicism is the largest Christian denomination.

hence why we should burn the vatican down and hang the pope

It may not necessitate hating white people but it certainly does necessitate ruining civilization.

But did those catholics killed in the name of their religion and beliefs or for selfish reasons?

The pope just sounds like a standard cuck with strawman arguments.

Christianity is a sandnigger religion just like Islam and should be despised just as much.

Why the fuck you retards keep standing behind it, just because a few good christians once wrecked havoc on shitskins is beyond any reasonable understanding.

If you really need a imaginary sky-daddy to talk to, then why not Thor?

You obviously don't know what the Catholic Church is. Do you think it's a popularity contest, or who controls what church buildings? The Church doesn't disappear if there are heretical people wearing Catholic vestments…

If you're interested, you can read Pope Pius XIIs' encyclical Mystici Corporis Christi, among others:

papalencyclicals.net/Pius12/P12MYSTI.HTM

That doesn't contradict what I said. The real chuch by your definition is miniscule and in very bad shape.

Thor Warriors were defeated into submission by pic related.

(Nice trips)

☧ Χαλάζι, αδελφός εν Χριστώ ☧

wasn't there some shit with the smoke when this pope was being announced?

You implied it needed fixing, and it "clearly is" in reference to me saying it isn't broken, and then said you've concluded it was always false to begin with, like the heretical "Orthodox".

The size of, or number of people that constitute the Church is another matter, altogether.

He's right. Papists are degenerates, they're majority shitskin and commit horrific crimes like the Mexican cartels or basically all of Brazil, not to mention their boy fucker priests.

Jews, Muslims and Catholics will all be massacred in the great protestant uprising

gyros get out, yuo is of traitor to italia in second war of world

Ironically, when Benedict stepped down, there was a black cardinal from Rome NY who was eligible for election, and his name is Peter.

He would be Peter the Roman.

That's a nice fantasy. They where actually converted by simple priest playing jew-like mind games.

Also if your fantasy is to be conquered by stronger minded men, better buy that prayer mat real fucking soon.

That was in 1958 with antipope John XXIII. Many people say Cardinal Siri was the validly elected pope.

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/cardinal-siri-elections/

I really don't think it is. The numbers are small and declining. The number of legitimate clergy continues to decline. It will cease to exist in short time if continued at this rate.

The gates of hell will not prevail.

I'm merely speaking in Greek, my hotheaded friend.

The Holy See of Constantinople will one day be restored to its rightful glory.

Don't project your anxieties on me. You wish for Crusaders to beat you up and teach you on how to be a Man, learn to Fight to defend your land and Christendom.

Seek your feelings, you know it's true.

You're right about Catholics, but the Protestant sects aren't any better. All of modern organized Christianity is just Leftism masquerading as religion.

OK. I guess if there is a miracle, but I am not holding any hope. I cannot even receive Communion because there is no legitimate priest in my area.

It's recommended these days to pray all 15 decades of the rosary every day, and the Hail Mary often.

FUCK THE SPIC POPE

lol the only problem with us Proddies is that our ancestors, the guys who held power were divided (God knows you Papists have been feeble for at least 300 years, probably longer). Among them, because of this division, the ones who thought 'oh, the Jews are people just like us!' ended up winning the moral argument and carried the day by default. The rest is a sordid history, filled with collaborators, traitors, and meek scum.

Today's lesson: all Papist countries are fuck ups. France is the best one of the lot. I actually like them a decent bit to be honest. By far, they're the most powerful Papist country, and they would have lost the Great War handily without Great Britain and Russia. Their revolution was a shit show and Napoleon was a saving grace, paradoxically, even if his stage presence was intolerable to the other European powers. Setting the past aside, their economy lags well behind all the Protestant countries.

Will the traitors and merchants have to face the wall to the tune of a firing squad? Only time can tell.

HANG THE POPE, BURN THE VATICAN, SALUTO AL DUCE

Biased analysis. Both Germany and Netherlands are divided between Catholic/Protestant. Belgium aswell.

I seriously hope you aren't considering violence against other Christians, Protestant.

How many other popes have there been that openly tried to usurp their own faith's teachings?

Utterly irrelevant.

Our old shit doesn't make their new shit justified.

don't understand how any of you faggots could wear chainmail, shit's heavy and uncomfortable, much prefer blackshirt and schutzstaffel uniforms

I knew he was a traitor, but this is over the line.
HANG THE POPE
GOD WILLS IT

They use drones and bombers for that.

The thing is that Francis is not usurping the teachings of the novus ordo fake church. He is perfectly representing the teachings of the Jewish satanic second Vatican church.

So do most Catholics kind of consider Benedict to still be pope or what? Didn't Benedict leave because he said he was going senile and didn't trust his deteriorating mind to lead the church or something. If so can you guys still in good conscious listen to his words knowing that God decided to make him senile so he can probably pass on soon? I mean no disrespect or anything, I'm legitimately interested on the different views you guys may have on who the legitimate pope is now or if there even is a legitimate pope anymore.

Benedict was a heretic.

I'm so fucking done.

Fuck this, I'm just going to worship Eru and the Valar.

Holla Forums knows no but the Pope of Bavaria who's name is Benedict!

nigga what
orthodoxy is ritually blessing putin's missiles and declaring his fight against isis a holy crusade

Get a fitted hauberk instead of stealing your armor off a corpse, pleb.

notice how this talking point is UNIVERSAL across Europe, the US, and the Vatican.

If people can't see this is collusion, they are reading off a script.

I loved him so much back then.

That's just because the Orthodox Church is old KGB agents. They support everything Jewtin does, even when he floods Moscow with Muslim trash and bans Holocaust denial.

Well I'm suffering from second hand frustration.

And they are right. And I'm not a Poper.>>6985897
Yup. a spic and a commie. Peanut butter and jelly. They just go together.

KGB agent and Patriarch of Russia Kirill:

pravmir.com/west-should-learn-from-russia-to-accept-muslim-refugees-patriarch-kirill/

As a Catholic myself, I would say I'm extremely skeptical of stories like this because this pope has been so frequently and flagrantly mistranslated, to the point where journalists will fabricate entirely new sentences to arrive at the meaning they would prefer.

While I'm sure he takes a rather liberal opinion on most issues (being that he is a Jesuit and therefore subscribes to a more cosmopolitan worldview than previous popes), the suggestion that he thinks Islam and Catholicism are "ultimately the same" is probably false. In truth, I don't think he has much interest in politics.

As for when he comments on poverty, or refugees fleeing from war, of course the pope is going to say "Let's show them love and compassion," because he's the fucking pope, you morons. What else is he going to say? "Screw 'em?"

Reported for kike.

I'm biased. So what? To prove your point, you name two historically Protestant countries and then a non-country.

Never said I'd kill Catlicks. You're awfully insecure for someone with dubs. That said, the current church hierarchy are traitors and if you cleaned house I wouldn't mind.

You're a retard and don't deserve to live. The pope is an atheist, and if you believe otherwise it just proves how stupid you are. You will be killed on the day of the rope.

(((Francis))) is obviously a marrano.

Problem is, those atheists won't convert. He's actually turning off loyal Catholics and forcing them to seek succor in other churches, like the Lutherans or Greek Orthodox or even charismatic churches that are allowed to speak out against Islam.

Hell, the new priest at our local church gave a homily about how our Faith is the bedrock of Western Civilization and that, by betraying the principles of our faith, we are destroying our own civilization. He specifically mentioned how a Christian woman marrying a Muslim man is a betrayal of our principles. The best part is that he was even educated in Belgium and can't be any older than his mid thirties.

I think this is showing that old AND young priests are upset with the current trajectory. I'm certain that the Vatican is no happier, especially since they've spent his entire reign having to clarify that, no, the Pope's position on X is not necessarily the churches.

The Pope's position on Islam is the church's position, though.

Yes, but the thing is that both of you are since the 16th Century Council of Trent.

Both of us (who?) are (what?) since Trent (what specifically in Trent)?