Keywords Active As Of April 30th 2017

First post with trips I leak the some keywords being used right now for human trafficking, child prostitution, etc. and leave it up to you to investigate further.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WG5mvIDmA3o
duckduckgo.com/?q="Sprint PictureMail"&t=lm&ia=videos
youtube.com/watch?v=6hXWWoj5mxw
plus.google.com/communities/117117851609782321121
longthieugia.site/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tripsa

One off, heh.

pizza, ping-pong, comet, pool party

fuck your trips

If trips dont do it. Pedos deserve prison or worse: being forced to live in a trailer court in florida

Those are outdated now.

Why? The whole purpose behind me leaking this is so you vigilantes can go investigate them and take them down. They don't want their keywords getting out to non-pedos.

THATS A PRETTY GOOD SONG

They've been operating at least 7 years btw untouched.

Anyone want it?

youtube.com/watch?v=WG5mvIDmA3o

This board isn't active enough to generate much interest but I'm just going to drop this because I'm bored:

Sprint PictureMail

Go search that and you will find a shitload of material that is all interconnected.

duckduckgo.com/?q="Sprint PictureMail"&t=lm&ia=videos

youtube.com/watch?v=6hXWWoj5mxw

give it to me

How about some mind controlled slaves? Do you want that? Ask for Mistress Perry. She'll sell you slaves for between 3,000 to 5,000, anything you want. They're all broken and mind controlled so you can do whatever the fuck you want with them.

release everything.

7b14d279e5a63e088e6350388f6c56f8
"Mistress Perry"
"Sprint PictureMail"

Note: some of this stuff is all just related to the hood and there's no fucking law down there so the niggers do whatever the fuck they want.

Rest is corrupt police and so on.

"i have well trained and submissive slave(SUB) they have been trained to obey and to be loyal to whomever they are owned, i can assure you that you definitely getting what you want, they are on long term deal that is once you acquire her she's yours and yours only forever and it comes with a package that if after 3 months you don't find her worthy she can be replaced with another SUB for you or get a refund of your payment, we look out for the SUB every 5 months to know how they are performing and satisfying their masters or goddess just to keep a tab on them, the ranges of fee is from 5000- 3000 as have given you earlier and you can choose the slave you want and we have a deal.. i can assure you that you are getting the best SUB you want as a wife,also serves you and treat you like a king you are…kindly get back to me asap to start preparing the paper documents of whichever slave you choose from the ones i early sent you..TY"

Sorry can't give you much more direct stuff at the moment but in a few hours maybe if I can figure something out I might.

plus.google.com/communities/117117851609782321121

(not related)

where is the proof it's not consensual and just some dumb BDSM fetish shit

They're not just for sex, they are used for any purpose, they are slaves.

I didn't copy the whole convo as I'm trying to think of a way to expose them without exposing myself.

Suzi Smith
Robert Roeseke

People who are into this kink are into being slaves for any purpose (housework, money, labor, bathing, etc)

i'm not trying to say there's no value into looking into this as clearly I don't really know, but I have definitely seen weird kink posts about this type of shit

longthieugia.site/

Assassination?