So, I don't know much about how adoption of a child works, but I want to be a single father...

So, I don't know much about how adoption of a child works, but I want to be a single father. I don't plan on marrying or reproducing, I want to study(I go to uni for the time being) and after getting my degree, work hard and when I find myself in a good economical spot, around 25-30 I imagine, adopt a toddler girl. Am I being delusional here?

If you're a pedo, then yes, you're being delusional. If not, then you're doing God's work.

do they even give children to singles? i don't think so

I am, but I would not want to do anything to my daughter, that would harm her

sage

Alright, OP. You seem like sort of a cuck but we can pretend to be gay and (we gotta kiss to make it legit, bro) get married then go petition for our rights at the adoption office. We will scour the land for the 2 cutest girls around or maybe 4. That way we both get 2 after I divorce rape you and we go our separate ways.

Okay user

good. fucking. luck. faggot.

" please adopt me daddy user "

Ok, kid, how dat boypussy taste

But is she white?

Of course, I don't fancy the non-white ones and even if I did, there aren't any where I live

Ugly Daria

you're wafu a shit, kill you're selfs

You didn't listen to my advice from the yesterday's thread, did you user?

Obvious bait is obvious, also not relevant, cuck

yes. here's a better plan

wut

No, people would simply adopt in order to abuse them sexually as in pic related

I wanted to get an aryan loli

I want to adopt a girl in need of a father from the bottom of my heart.

How old are you? If you don't mind answering.

Underrated post

Holla Forums always tells me white girls are the best for single father adoptions…and Holla Forums is always right

lol i'm friends with her on twitter.

after years of sexual abuse online she turned to open source software development as a coping mechanism. no, that's not a joke.

He's about to get out of prison in under 2 years. Wonder if they'll hook back up & continue their relationship after he's released ❤

10/10 would mole… Adopt I mean

Gotta catch em all! Hee hee hee!

It will be absolutely impossible for you to adopt as a single male. Impossachievable even if you were to have lost your balls in a petting zoo attack. Besides, a lot of the adoption candidates are bad news and will demonstrate antisocial behaviour very frequently.

If that Julie shop was on the net in 1999, it would've been a hilarious zinger that all the folks would email to one another.

where is this from

Very good. You would do the earth a favor by not reproducing.

Listen OP, If you have a clean record and have the money you can adopt. The only truth people are saying is that the kids will have problems because they mostly come from broken homes. If you don't want to put up with that then just go the surrogate mother way.

You can 100% adopt as a single male. Just dont expect a perfect little white girl unless you get a surrogate which costs an extraordinary amount of money. Even more money than adopting from a high class family

It is cheaper to adopt from a foreign government. A lot easier too. China in particular.

You can also VERY easily adopt children with special needs like Downs kids or kids in wheelchairs. A lot of people dont even want these kids and the state gladly throws them at anyone who wants them

And, last but not least, you can adopt a child with a terminal illness. This requires a good amount of money but nothing extraordinary. They just make sure you have enough money to keep the child happy and expect that you give the child many happy memories before they die. So basically if you are outgoing and such. They dont want the child in a single room for the rest of their life - illness permitted of course. Its like a child hospice situation. You want to make them happy and as comfortable as possible. A lot of people dont even realize youc an adopt terminally ill girls who will die in a year or two. Just look on YT though. The stories and your experience will just be so rough that people dont like to really view that kind of stuff. Theyd rather look at the perfect mom/dad/adopted son type perfect stories

Care to elaborate on what do you mean by "don't expect a perfect little white girl"?

if you on your board, you most likely aren't fit to be a parent. if you are a true pedo [can't tell if it's really you because no id's], you should think about chemical castration or suicide

Kids are fucking disgusting. Pedos have no excuse for finding children attractive and they should all just kill themselves.

He says this and thinks he is the lucid one! Hee hee hee!

Is that the famous Masha
Also, does the catca(or whatever the letter verification thing is) last shorter now?

k

Where's that "CP historian" when you need him?

srs answer: my sister adopted three kids after not being able to have her own. from what I've heard of it, as a single father you have almost no chance at all, at least in any first-world country.

adoption agencies want traditional families, preferably already with at least one child of their own–and are extremely reluctant to place a child with any single father, ever. many don't even like putting kids with single mothers, unless they are wealthy and have an established record as acceptable hosts.

There it is. I called one adoption agency in a third world and they said they would only check if you have financial means.

What third world countries?

Nasty bitches