Color Me Triggered

I know the black guy white girl thing isn't quite as common as kikes want us to believe, but has anyone else noticed an increase in mixed race couples? Rice-mixing is nothing new, but it's more common in the South now than it's ever been down here. However, one of the most prevalent trends I've noticed is top-tier white girls with white-presenting, mature, and masculine Middle Easterners and Hispanics. Are guys like us partly responsible for this particular trend? I may be projecting just a little bit, but I can't help but feel at least a little guilty over this (aside from my anger at the other two parties involved). But since so many intelligent, young white men are dropping out of society, it seems as if many white women are just settling for the next best thing. And these aren't even the white women who typically racemix (unintelligent, unattractive, dumpster fire coalburners), but higher quality women who seem to be just as disenfranchised with the men of this generation as we are with the women. But what can we do about this? There's obvious complaints about how bad white women are, but women are typically only what the men allow them to be. Instead of being a thread where we complain about white women (or a thread where Shiksa shills come in and tell us to be r33l mens), we should actually discuss how we better ourselves to the point of overcoming the diversity adversity of our generation.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's nothing wrong with it. Get used to it. Sage for d&c kike.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Always the first post

Why is there nothing wrong with racemixing and how is this D&C?

Schlomo are you even trying anymore? EVERY SINGLE THREAD, EVERY FIRST POST.

Most of the white race mixers I know are men.

I think its funny how a slut willing to get fucked by a line of guys in some bushes at a party won't willingly hang around a pajeet.

Fuck I love being h'white.

It's OP with a proxy to ensure their bait thread makes the cut (what is it, five posts or trimmed?)

More than a decade of this self-improvement talk and yet it didn't get men anywhere. Women are women, they don't care about you. They opt for niggers and muds because they will slap a hoe to pieces if she act up whereas you are trying to figure out how to become a better beta-provider for muhlady.

yes, because it's shit and the easier thing to do is be a lazy sack of shit

Rabbi Shekelstein would be ashamed of you, don't even know how to sage.

shit, this was written by fucking (((milo)))

fucking Holla Forums was right again

Good thing you're here to #CorrectTheRecord

This thread is worthwhile because it exposes the "first reply shill" as just a tactic of the shitposter OP itself. And the mod comes in to save the day… no comment necessary I think you can read between the lines

You have to get angry at yourself and the society around you before you can develop the willpower to change yourself to the point of being the change you want to see. Despite what many Chan users believe, physical fitness alone (while necessary) is not the only thing you have to obtain to better your life and have a positive effect on the world. So much of the battle really is mental. It's about getting over yourself, maturing and gaining self-awareness, and learning to interact with others in such a way that benefits you, while making a good impression on others. Be aggressive, be dominant, and refuse to tolerate bullshit. Women are attracted to that more than anything. Hygiene, fashion, and fitness, while important, are secondary to this. Every interaction is an opportunity to better yourself. Do it, faggot.

(checked)
Don't take the obvious bait, fags.

Notice I said mature, masculine, and white-presenting minority men. Pajeets are subhumans that no sane woman would touch. Is it pronounced Chaw?

That's kind of what I'm addressing in my post. It's about how you deal with people. An important part of that is not putting pussy on a pedestal and, ironically enough, holding women to the same standards you hold men to (plot twist: they fail).

I was about to insult that kike, but the mods anticipated me banning that faggot.
Thank you based mods

Farewell shlomo, fuck off back to Tel Aviv.

How can you see that they banned him? It's not showing up for me.

I can see it. Try refreshing.

I see it now.

Solid advice. I don't know much about fashion and don't have many opportunities for socializing with others?

See

Style is kind of something you have to figure out on your own. I don't know you or what you're like, so if I told you to dress the way I do, you may end up looking like an out of place tryhard. For the most part I'd say just keep it simple and wear brands that aren't really specific to one group or another (North Face, Nike, etc.). Unless you're in a fraternity, Patagonia, Costa, and New Balance would make you look like a tryhard. And have a pair of khakis and a few nice dress shirts handy. Maybe even in a nice blazer if you can afford one.

Why don't you have any opportunities to socialize with people?

Good advice user. I see it in myself, after uncucking myself from the leftist dogma and taking on a better approach to life (realizing that my talents and strengths are something to be proud of and not something to apologize for) I have seen the difference in the way woman interact with me.
It does seem to be that the more SJW they are the more sexually submissive they are.

It's a bad lie. Race-mixing exists. Fuck, big part of Brasil and Mexico are race-mixed people. Look at the amount of chaos and the uglyness they are producing.

That's part of what bothers me. Seeing how repulsive the population of mixed race people really are and seeing us lower ourselves to that status.

Get fucked, Chaim.

Race-mixing is more common than it used to be, due to mainstream media pounding multiculti bullshit into Western heads for the last two decades. Also, hiphop. White girls who listen to hiphop are a couple steps away from taking groid dick.

Can Mods please give us any info on these first reply shills? Are they fresh IPs with no post history? It's so common now that it has to be an organized thing.

(checked)
Many young people listen to hip hop, though. Black guy white girl is one of the least common mixes.

Another point I'd like to bring up, for the white guys on here who may end up trying to date Asian women – the Westernized ones are really only a few steps behind white women.

I see it here in Spain (mostly sandniggers, but also some niggerniggers).

Usually is also the blond, more Nordic looking girls.

Makes me wanna hit their fathers on the head until they grow some sense and balls.

Then I realize they probably don't have much say, what with divorces and the courts and public opinion being what they are.

this is FULL Holla Forums, not half chan, kike

Spain is badly cucked as well?

MODS=GODS

99% of the mix race couples I see are a white guy with an east Asian girl.

We are definitely loosing this fight and large sections of the west are doomed to become Brazil

Same, and its REALLY fucking triggering. Legit ruins my day when I see a couple. On the day of the rope we need a special punishment for them.

This.

Also it is mostly white guys, if anything. If its a woman then its most likely a middle easterner or spic, nigger is still for white trash but I have been noticing some hipster degenerate sluts getting on board.

Is is actually happening according to pew

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/

Mind you this is just the 2013 marriages

I can't even be sure of the ethnicity of those fucks because it's pics for ants.

I see white female/sand nigger male mix about as much as white male/east asian female mix, which is way too often to my liking.

U.S.A., YES!

Well, yeah. Obviously because the brain-washing is working on the bluepilled.

my highschool sister and her friend told me the other day that it seems like their are more interracial couples than white couples at school. they also said there wont be any more white people. i told them that its their duty as white women to have a bunch of children. they smiled at that. also told them without whites our neighborhoods will fall apart and i guess their (((conditioning))) kicked in and they responded how there are black people that live in our neighborhood. told them that was the 1%.there happened to be a nigger and white girl couple in the same restaurant as us during this. asked them if they wanted half breed shit colored children and told them that back in the day we used to hang them from trees for thinking they could do that. my sister replied saying no they didnt, her friend told her it was true. i guess i was smirking and her friend asked why i was smiling with a smile of her own. almost revealed my power level. they seem to have taken it well and without constant media manipulation, you can reach these girls. women only respect strength. they crave an alpha who will butcher foreigners.

i dont know why the jews have let our economy and society get so bad so soon. another 20 years and the demographics may be absolutely fucked. at this rate, shit may hit the fan while whites still have their balls and all (((their))) plans can be defeated.

One thing I noticed is that in the white female black male couples very often the white female is obese.

(I live in Canada)

Dubs confirm white women are falling in line.

Women behave like that because Shlomo brainwashed them, it's not their fault. If you were a strong leader personality who wouldn't mind cracking some skulls but is also great at hosting dinner parties, you would have a gf.

I see no proofs that whites still have balls.

This shill post is by far one of the most confusing ones I've ever read.

You start off with the typical tumblr-tourist rant telling us nothing is wrong with it and to get used to it. Then you come out of left field with the utterly non congruent low-quality post immitation, as if you were pretending to be one of us.

Thank you for your input, Shiksa.

The mods need to do this much more often. Way too many obvious shill Holla Forums kike posts.

I live in Virginia. I walk five minutes down to the local store and every. EVERY time I go there I see a cute little white girl with a fucking gorilla.

I want to believe the minor statistics too, but my face goes white (no pun) every time I go not-so-far from my house to see such disgusting sights.. Maybe it's because we're close to the city?

I don't really like trying to rationalize it but it makes me sick.

It is just because you live a large enough concentration of blacks. Hell, I've trained myself to notice white couples as well as mixed ones so I don't simply fall into confirmation bias and it does help keep you from losing hope for the future.

This is very true, and most studies show that black males are bottom level considerations for the almost all women. The bottom level of women (due to obesity, genetics, poor life decisions, etc) are not desired and so are left with the bottom tier males. Almost all interracial relationships, especially those that involve a black male, fail terribly anyway and the women swear them off (a little late in life, sadly).

I know of only a single black male, white female relationship that has succeeded. The guy shook off all of his poor cultural baggage and became a pro-America patriot conservative Christian with heavy family values. Still ended up with a not so desireable white woman, but their relationship is solid and the family does great things for their locale. This is an extreme rarity though, and because he's not a leftist the local univeristy and media ignore him as much as they can.

I do think parents need to impress upon their daughters to be far more selective, though. It makes no sense to give a man a chance due to some leftist sympathy for skin color or something when the guy is trash.

I live in northern Wisconsin/Minnesota, if that matters. The population in these areas is 95%+ white, mostly Nordic and north Germanic.

Jesus dubs comfrm that it's on us to raise a generation of loyal white women.

I do think it's mostly a character problem. We don't even need to get into any direct racial supremacy/inferiority discussion. There are garbage people out there, people unwilling to be a real asset to themselves, their families, and their locales/nations. This manifests among people of all skin colors, however there is a much greater prevalence of this among non-white groups, especially blacks and people from the middle east.

Any discussion about which set of values, morals, or culture at large is not necessarily a racial one, but it is a fact that certain people groups of certains skin colors hold objectively better culture sets than others. Teach your children, family, friends, community, etc to have proper culture and through selective relationships any problem that could be considered racial will end up resolved. In the process you will be resisted, often by people of other cultures who are of a different skin color, and those people have made their choice. Therefore, focus on home.

Race-mixing is still very unusual for white women and mostly confined to trailer trash and mentally ill. But it's definitely becoming more common at the top of society, for a fairly simple reason.

What's going on is that white people are strongly underrepresented in elite US universities. The more elite, the worse the underrepresentation. Typical numbers are 25% jewish, 25% asian, 10% black, 10% hispanic, and only 30% non-hispanic, non-jewish white. Remember, (non-spic, non-kike) whites make up 65% of the country!

Non-white women (especially in upper social classes) have a very strong preference for white men, both as boyfriends and husbands. Even if white men prefer white women, there are roughly 3 non-white women and 1 white woman chasing each white man; some of those white men are going to be tempted by some very appealing, and eager, non-whites.

As their twenties roll on and some white men start settling down with non-white women (mostly jews or asians) white women of that social status want men of the same status, but the imbalance means some will have to marry non-white.

don't explain to the shill how he is detected as being a shill, it will only encourage him.

The only chick I've talked to that didn't flat out state "i don't date niggers" (not in those words) has purple hair, sides of her head shaved, and says she's genderqueer and in an open relationship. Her boyfriend has autismface, diagnosed himself with bipolar disorder, and regularly feels up the underage acquaintances of his girlfriend.

I feel blessed that I don't have to see that shit, the places I have lived (Kent and Suffolk in britbongistan) have been packed with white couples and white children. The only time I've seen a attractive white girl with a nigger was when I was in Copenhagen

(checked)
Nords not even once

These kind of posts try to demoralize.

Don't take the bait, pol

Nope, trying to realistically assess a problem and deal with it.

Some of these mixed groups are white

The norm is for eur-asian girls to not date niggers but to pretend they accept them. They don't wanlt to directly defy the communist NWO/ JWO.
that feel

Go read about the yellow peril retard

this

qigong + anabolic steroids

keep telling yourself that.

Statistics, social psychology research, and literally every study on the topic proves that whites hardly race-mix, and especially withhold themselves from black men. Every black guy with a white woman is an extreme rarity, magnified by a leftist retarded press.

You're either a cuck or a black supremacist (or a troll). In any case, reality defeats you.

Those stats only factor in marriages and long-term relationships, not one night stands and pump and dumps.

Jewish-owned hiphop culture has infected the white race and turn young white men into wannabe niggers and young white women into twerking whores.

One night stands and such are far more difficult to survey than marriages and long-term relationships, so any statistic on those is dubious at best.

Also, one-nigh stands do not equate to what people desire at the end of the day, and do not result in race-mixing (and if they do, it's almost always aborted). That would be an indication of a high sex culture-subset and what is briefly perceived as exotic, not obsession with "insert a race here". The fact is almost all even short-term interracial relationships fail and result in nothing.

The main problem with any declining race is not intermixing - it's actually extremely rare. The main problem is birth rate. Even though non-whites have a far higher death rate the end result, at least in their home countries, is an increasing number of people. White people on average do not have as many children, but the ones they do have live to old age. Encourage your own culture and people among your groups and have (many) meaningful, industrious children, and don't be pressed down by ridiculous claims of one race's women desiring another (they don't).

Yes, interracial marriage is up. Newlywed whites that are in an interracial marriage is at 7%. Shit's disgusting. Sage for demoralization thread.

I'd say that my posts are the opposite of demoralization, although the thread is suspect.

What do you mean it's "at 7%"? Is that a flux year reference? Who are the people (male, female, other races involved) being married? Where is this located? How does it scale to population? What are the prospects for the marriages? Again, almost all interracial marriages end in failure with no result. Does the uncertain statistic represent just sudden flings or odd situations? Is "Hispanic" or "Arab" being considered "White" in the statistic? (this is a frequent error made, possibly on purpose for propaganda purposes).

Its always blonds and red haired girls.

Honestly, here in Tennessee I rarely see non race mixing couples. I'd say close to 30% of couples I see are race mixing.

Now whether or not they are getting married and having kids, I'd say half of those, or about 15%. Which when you do the math, is devastating to the white birth rate. Of course their kids will be considered "white."

You made the EXACT same thread like a week ago.

Fucking copy-pasta shilling, and not only is it still up, but people respond to it.

Pathetic.