First Tradeable MemeCoin #1 in the history of humans

Hello!
I want to give back some of the love i have received through the time I have been around here, thanks for the many years, and may there be many to come. Wish you the best, Whew.
I here by release the first tradeable MemeCoin to the Internets.

Other urls found in this thread:

memecoin.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please don't thank us. Just rest easy and keep shit-posting

I'd rather suck on some 2D toes tbh

Those toes aren't real though.

Paste your QR code to your rare collection of memes (torrent, magnet, imgur, dropbox, google drive, icloud, whatever)
Include all the memes you want to trade in the QR code you paste, and wait for the other person to share his MemeCoin too.
This coin belongs to the Internet and its users, and there are therefor no Β©obeyrights locked on this product.
Trade it as you wish, get your rare memes today!
May it bring you joy and happiness. Kind Regards Whew.

Please don't listen to this faggot, this memecoin is a counterfeit. I can tell by the pixels and seeing quite a few counterfeits in my time.

The Jews are going to get them all and run a mememonopoly just like the rest of society

wew
toplel
gg op
many re's pls

Last one I am going to release for now, take care ;D

Kind Regards, Whew.

how do i paste a qr code senpai?

just started creating these things myself.

what is this
memecoin.org/
?

on ubuntu (gnu/linux) open terminal and type in:
sudo apt install qrencode
qrencode -m 10 -o qrcode.png 'Your Info Here'

Its a fake!

"Didn't get MemeCoin #1? Sorry about that, it was only released in a short period of time (2 hour), i wish you good luck finding it ;) is 99,5% Rareness so keep an eye out for it maties! First MemeCoins to be released to the Internets, Author: Whew Made and Released: Early morning, 30. April 2017 (The Internet)"

IT's RIGHT HERE MOTHERFUCKERS! SAVE IT, SAVE IT!

Do you think Madeleine is still alive?

Any theories you have on what really happened to her?

how is it gonna be valuable if it's just an image file that anyone can save and copy at will?

GTFO Schlomo

in others words, it's not gonna be valuable

MEEP

Well.. it gonna be more valuable then money, BECAUSE! you can change it for your personally design and exchange it for other peoples designs. Second but not least, you can also easily see the quality lower over time, as more and more people share it to sites that compresses the files, and the most ugly thing is when people resize the picture.. so there you go, the more you protect your MemeCoins from getting effected by normies who does not care about quality you will become richer and richer, only for one purpose, to get more memes and trade more mems with the people who also has taken good care of theirs.

1. Keep your MemeCoins on a usb/storage device in a safe place where no one will steal it, or wont get damaged.
2. trade as many as you want, but keep the original safe.
3. here are some more MemeCoins, i just couldn't stop making them :)

How to make a MemeCoin you might ask?
Make a meme in high resolution, make it beautiful, make it adorable, lovable and most of all tredeable!
Remember to copy your QR code into the picture you want to trade, and when the opportunity comes, trade them with others!

Take this thread for an example, MANY MEMES in this thread, but some of them are not marked, which makes then worthless, except for share a kek.
My MemeCoins are very high quality as you can see, its something many people want, its practice. and by marking it with my QR code it will be worth something, because people can now go to where my QR code leads them, and get my memes, and so can i when you choose to begin to share a QR code in your memes.

Have a nice day everyone, the sun is shining and i am going to watch a movie or two now, i will in and out of this thread to see how it goes ;)
Take Care!

That seems a bit much for just an image
You hiding something in there OP?

its a lot of layers, its a lot of layers in high resolution. try making your own, it was over 180 mb in the gimp software program, try yourself, also scan the image REEEE… nothing you will find behind the image other then a transparent reality.

i think shitpost happen ;D

indians said that about money and so here we are, wish i could give them some dank memes

forgot ->

What we really need is a trash economy, we compress trash into cubes and use them as currency. Then guess what. Economic boom and we save and educate the world with Ted talks πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒB-)B-):-):-):-D:-D^_^^_^

We need dank, rare and beautiful memes.
not iphone :D

works on two levls

Someone on the internet gave me this.
Is this a meme coin or have I been tricked?

wew OP

Kill yourself OP my man.

this

OP is a confirmed lefty cocksucker

Fuck you for stickying this shitty thread. You know who you are. Kill yourself.

kys? overused..
also.. samefagging is a sin

you use the word kys, and i think you use it because you yourself are sad, and might want to kys.. often we do say things to others that we think a lot about ourself, because we think about them ourself, and maybe so much that we also talk about them.

kys is a common used word on the chans, but why you choose to use them in this beautiful thread is my a challenge to understand. i wish you find peace inside your mind and love in life. your bro whew.

Kys

epic