IMKamphy/Mooman $5000Dox Reward

So there is a reward for doxing Holla Forums's corrupt mods that everyone, especially Holla Forums hates.
5K in bitcoin.

Who is the gun slinger that will capture the reward?

Who can take down the most corrupt in town?

Why is the bullseye a few inches below the target?

Poop is unhealthy for atleast the first 6mnth of the relationship until you have absorbed their microbes.

What are you, gay?

post more

I want to give you a hint, but the trail may go cold if I tell you publicly.

Holla Forums has become less masculine than Holla Forums

But I like Imkampfy. Attacking him is the board's official pastime, but hey, they have managed to keep the board and with it the chan popular over an extended period, notwithstanding a few attempted exoduses.

Can you explain why anyone should give a fuck? Pol is full of larping retards, le epic pwning a few moderators wont change much, or anything really. When the RightStuff.biz guys got doxxed a few of them left but the core guys just said fuck it and kept going and after two weeks no one gives a fuck anymore.

There is a hit on them.

5K is just the start

I trust niggers on chan sites less than Prince Zumbabi from Nigeria that needs help getting his money to the US.

Nothing ventured nothing gained

Not everyone you meet is a normal person. Not everyone you talk to is just trying to make it in this world.
Not everyone is fears action.
Not everyone on 8ch is poor or random

So what, you're going to hire one of those fake deepweb assassins to go squirt mustard on their backs while they're sleeping or something?

I'd actually put some work into trying to dox these guys if I actually knew I was getting paid and wouldn't face legal repercussions.

Reported to the FBI. Good luck trying to feign ignorance now kiddo!

FBI doesn't give a fuck about you IMKamphy. They would rather find a dead hooker

Nope.

Just get the info. And post you have it. That's all

This post was absolutely serious by the way. Perhaps I should have said "polite sage", but provide a way to privately message you and you will get a breadcrumb. (Not asking for your money. I'd offer his identity in that case.)

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

How can we know that they will pay off the reward? Are they using an escrow service? Where is the source?