Another entire day lost on procrastination, when I have serious projects and tasks to do. What to do...

Another entire day lost on procrastination, when I have serious projects and tasks to do. What to do? give me drugs and system to not procrastinate

Also im totally lost in my projects, tasks. I do not remember what should I be doing, what is most important. I just drift around

Also I write down my thoughts into notepad, it's over megabytes in size. I don't know how to choose between important and useless texts

I am just thought machine who thinks about random things and write them down. I cannot into executive functioning, energy, working

I need you to give me drugs for that, and some kind of system/framework
I need:
DRUGS
SYSTEM
FRAMEWORK
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
LIFE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
PROCEDURES

bumpoi

help?

Take a bump!

still no help

Drugs are tools. Systems are tools. You do not lack tools.

You lack will.

None of your projects will come to fruition, your life will go nowhere, if you lack will.

So forget about your projects. Forget about your life.

Focus on your will.

The first step is mindfulness. Narrow your focus. Step away from the keyboard, sit down, and just breathe.

I'm not joking. Sit your ass down for one hour and just breathe.

Don't get up.

Don't put on music.

Don't think about the bullshit projects that clutter your computer.

Breathe.

I do lack tools, I need them. Drugs and system to become a monster, not a human.

I don't think you are right. I do have will and dreams but I do not have control over my actions, body, mind. I just get on random procrastination task and continue for dozens hours. I do want to do more important things, but cannot. They too much effort, stress, energy.

And even if I lacked "will", how can I get that will from drugs? What drugs to use?
And what is a will?

How to? that's all bullshit. the only people who can "focus on will" are people who already have the will from birth.

That's not possible. I'm restless. Even if I sit I would just think about all things in my mind. I have noise and hundreds thoughts, imagination.
It cannot be stopped, It only was lower when I took stimulant drugs. But even then, it didn't make me do important tasks, just made me dumb, without my reasoning and thoughts.

¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Dear OP
What I've found to be helpful is to break down the tasks I want to accomplish into numerous bite sized pieces, preferably something that can be done in less than half an hour. You can't really just go into full productivity because you're still used to being lazy, so you're going to want to ease yourself in. First off, you should always be productive before you have free time. Free time tends to be very hard to end, so you can dodge that by not having to worry about ending it. Start off by trying to get one or two bites of work done each day before you have your free time. When you feel ready for it, try to do another bite each day, until you're at a level of productivity you're proud of.
Modifinal is a mostly safe stimulant with no long term side effects, but it's technically kinda illegal (but kinda not) so don't get caught with it. It increases alertness, concentration, motivation, and a little bit of cognitive function. Whatever you do don't try to use it to skip sleep. If you have control of your own mail try ordering some from a dark net market.
In terms of your big notebook, you can probably figure out what's good an what's not in there by asking yourself "Can I do something with this?" and then "Is it feasible to do something with this?" Remember it's okay to put an idea/project/goal on hold as long as you're doing other things. Doing too many things at once leads to all of them being done poorly.
Another bro is recommending some sort of calming/mindfulness meditation. You seem to think it's impossible for you to do, but it's not. It's hard, but if you could do it it would be extremely helpful in achieving your goals.
You seem to be confused on the difference between want and will. Let me demonstrate the difference using a hypothetical situation.
Say there's a challenge with a prize of ten thousand dollars. To win it, you have to spend ten minutes plugged into the pain machine, which causes extreme pain and discomfort. You can make the pain stop at any time, but you only get the prize if you last ten minutes. You want the money of course. Will is the ability to put up with the pain for long enough to get it.
You have plenty of want right now with all your projects, now you need will to complete them. Will can be trained.
If you want to post an email I could send you a link to a chat for people who are interested in self improvement and achieving goals.

I've heard this advice many times. Seems very good. Planning to incorporate that, planning that since months…
I'm tired and hard to force myself to even do a list of projects and tasks and subtasks.

Yeah but who's gonna force me into doing that? What if I just wake up and procrastinate like always? Who will stop that? For sure not me. I don't know how, I do not have control over my actions. I just do where I am drifted at

Tried, seemed only help in physical energy, not in mental energy and doing important tasks. But my testing wasn't long, need to give it one more try

I don't care I even tried illegal drugs for my problems but haven't found a single useful thing. If police try to stop me I will stop them with bullets

But I have several thousands lines and thoughts there, it takes too much time and effort to browse that texts and decide what should do with it

I don't do important tasks at all. Get stuck on simple and not important tasks

I am not that type of person and I think it's impossible for me to calm and meditate. And what would it give me? Lose time?

I have some "resisting will" but not "initiative will". I can easily stop myself from buying jewish unhealthy foods. But there is no way of forcing myself into expending energy and effort on anything that's not fun and doesn't give instant gratification

How?

my email is monster_danger .AT. mail2tor .DOT. com
I don't know if will visit chat or not.

Fucking edgy teen… You cant even lift your ass off the chair.

I'm sorry OP, but it seems you have terminal edginess.
This is probably completely wasted on you, but you have a strong case of "Yes, but…"
Essentially you recognize you have a problem, and you ask for help with it. Consciously or not, you really don't want a solution to a problem, you just want the attention of people trying to solve it and whatever incidental empathy they might give you. Look at all your responses, seriously man. Whenever someone suggests something to you you have a reason it won't work. Please, if you're determined to actively avoid helping yourself don't go around seeking attention by asking for advice. You're wasting our time and yours. Time might not matter to you, but it does to others.
I hope you can get your edginess into remission and start to develop an ounce of initiative, but both of those things need to come from YOU. Nobody else and no drug will give that to you. You need to be your own savior here.

You lack discipline? Fuck that.
It's because of your self that you're this way or that way.
Your life is a garden, to the which your will is the gardener.

Also, this

But one day when I find drugs, I will, and will pay my opressors

No, you are totally wrong
I am really desperate for solution. I even buy random prescription psychoactive drugs or illegal drugs and try them on myself in hope they will help me even slightly
But I am not tolerant to "buy vitamins", "just do it", "get a will" and similar advice. I need strong things that will help and that I can try. I am tired of "muh just train will and do it" advice, people don't understand what is going on in my mind and life, they think some weak treatment will help

There is no point in trying something that won't work. I tried many stuff and nothing worked

I am determined but not have ability. I need drugs and system to get that ability

I cannot into initiative and effort, need drugs for that

Maybe, maybe not. What discipline really is?

Bullshit. You are the way that you are born. You do not choose who you are born. You watched too many jewish movies
You need drugs or strong event to change something

take meth

What do productive people take to be productive?

Weak thinking, apply yourself.

how not to procrastinate:

step 1: just fucking do whatever it is you're supposed to do

step 2: there is no step 2

shut the fuck up and be useful
get the fuck out with this moralfag bullshit

I'm fully convinced that OP just wants to use 'procrastination' as a reason to use drugs.

How to?
Do you realize it's like you said to a guy on wheelchair to "just walk"? It's insulting and ignorant
I cannot not procrastinate. I need drugs and system to make me stop

bullshit. Actually I hate drugs, I find them degenerate and dangerous. And I am scared of drugs as had bad reactions every time I tried them as treatment. But I am desperate so continuing testing them

If a wanted to be a druggie I could just smoke weed or drink alcohol

The difference between a guy in a wheel chair and you OP is that you CAN walk. You are perfectly capable of doing what whatever shit in life you need to do, the only thing holding you back is yourself.

We aren't you, take some time to plan how to accomplish your tasks as mentioned by the other user. It sounds like you need to teach yourself self discipline because apparently nobody else did.
You can either be responsible or be miserable for the rest of your life, the choice is yours and only yours to make. Try telling yourself that next time you are on the couch indulging instead of working.

That's a lie. I cannot do tasks and actions, I do not have control over my actions. I am disabled. Need wheelchair (drugs) to be possible, but what drugs? or what system?

I cannot plan

What drugs to teach yourself discipline?

You believe in choices?

join military

military is for cucks. soldiers are biggest cucks on earth