I want to live in a world where religion is openly ridiculed and its adherents are only barely tolerated: allowed the...

I want to live in a world where religion is openly ridiculed and its adherents are only barely tolerated: allowed the ability to worship freely, sure, but without tax-exemptions and without having their beliefs humored.

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/schmooze/218198/why-medieval-art-is-so-unflattering-to-jews/
jcrelations.net/Anti-Judaism_in_Christian_ArtSome_examples_of_anti-Judaic_Christian_artEccle.2444.0.html?L=9&page=6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree with everything you said. The power of God doesn't need tax exemptions nor to be humored. It will prevail regardless.
Soli Deo gloria

I know just the place for you.

Fuck off, reactionary: you do realize that even here, most people don't believe in your shit or even pay it any mind, right?

Of course my fellow intellectual

Good. I encourage that reaction, however I extend it in your direction as well.

heretic

Same tbh fam

same

religion is for people who haven't experienced the joy of wearing buttplugs

Why sane people ask for gulags?

do religions have special tax-exemptions beyond what any non-profit gets?

The state pay taxes to atheist jews.

fedora yadda yadda heres your (You)

That is most of the western world, leave the US / Italy / Greece if it means that much to you.
Islam is helping this happen.
They make plenty of money and use it to buy politicians, I can't see that changing any time soon.

Religion is not an issue anymore, but people like you make it look like an issue.

have you read the news lately? islam is also a religion

I have a feeling these type of threads would exist without Islam. Just face it, religion is dead in the Unites States. No one I know is religious. It's time to move on to other matters.

what is selection bias

No, try drawing the pedo prophet or say no to holocaust bullshit, is just antichristianism.

He is talking about christianism, one thing is what they say and other what they do.

While it's rapidly loosing power and reliance in the west religion still manages to be a burden on society be it via getting tax payers dollars or stopping stem cell research.

I'm Australian and he are much less religious than the US but Catholic schools still get public funding and our researchers still need to source stem cells from overseas because the churchs pressured the government to ban the use of aussie cells.

I'm not talking about the media I'm talking about the general population and I can tell you that here most people openly mock every religion. The only one that somewhat gets a pass are the Greek Orthodox because most just see it as "wog stuff".

I want to live in a world without jews.

There was no bias. I never declared that was true of all groups. But it is true that religion is statistically on the decline, yet many are imagining the opposite.

No offence, but Australia would not even exist without the United States. And I assure you the majority of stem cell research is being pursued by America.

I agree.

Islam is somehow exempt from that.

anyone knows why?

its the brown people religion so the left puts it on a pedestal

Because they are being weaponized into destroying the only people that can stand against those that actually support them.
They are nothing but puppets, swarms of locusts that take areas over and turn them unsustainable for life and they are allowed to infest Europe and similar countries that soon will have no money for Social Security. What do you think happens once no more free gibs are given to them?

We are nearing the end of the cycle and a few years from now, Rome will burn again for much the same reasons. Because the white men will not bow down and work to sustain those few that tower above him, because he resists every form of control thrown at him and every shaming has done nothing but steel his resolve and humble his soul.

Extermination of the white men is required so he may be replaced by those that can more easily be controlled by religion.

you're paranoid

Lets start with atheism

It would make more sense to start with sandnigger religions like yours.

Probably. But then again… THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT A ZIONIST WOULD SAY!
REEEE!

Nah, doing away with faggots that use their made-up religion to relieve their ego is a good first start. Gotta clean house first before going abroad, you know?

People like that are just as dumb as the religious people they mock.

Intelligent atheists just get on with their lives. It's not a topic worthy of discussion, let alone something to brag about.

I want to live in a world where the world is openly fnordian.

It is if its a philosophical discussion and not a fest of namecalling. Although to be fair any philosophical argument over the concept of GOD usually leans towards there being one. After all… something exists.

atheism isn't even a religion, its an absence of religion.

It's a religion of absence.

This is what atheism breeds

what??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? monster is just mockery of Christianity. They deserve it.

What?

what???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Thanks Dysnomia is the only known moon of the dwarf planet Eris, the most massive known dwarf planet in the Solar System. It was discovered in 2005 by Mike Brown and the laser guide star adaptive optics team at the W. M. Keck Observatory..

A philosophical discussion on god is just an academic circle jerk.

> Did something create the universe?

We don't know.

No.

What other discussion is there to have?

It's not mockery so much as it is an antithesis of thought.

No, people are just making fun of you.

kill yourself dysentery

This. Good work atheists.

Its what faggotry breeds

Who knows.

Does the universe exist?
Yes. Was it created?
If it was created there was a being to create it.
If there was no being to create it then it always existed.

2deep4u

People don't even know what fnordianism is.

No, I thought you were a Christian.Hence you're preference against not being cucks to the gods.

Something created it. Doesn't mean it was a being or even conscious. My point is, we'll likely never know, and our brains are too small to figure it out. Go eat a burrito, fug a girl, sit in the sun. It's not worth discussion. It's not worth shitposting "IAMVERYSMART" memes or having conferences over.

Why, because I posted FSM? You sure are biased.

Maybe it created itself. A god would have that kind of power.

says who?
says who?
why not just admit that we don't know where the universe came from

[[Doesn't mattering intensifies]]

Exactly

Most men of science are actually agnostic. Smart people know not to believe that there's a God but they know very well there aren't evidence that one doesn't exist either and it's important to keep an open mind for either case.

What's more, as you study the universe and the laws of physics, it's amusing how similar some things are, how formulaic they can be, as if designed by some great engineer that knew a whole lot about how to set the cosmos in motion.
Some of it can be atributed to "puddle syndrome" but some of it… Well, it's pretty nice how similar some unrelated things are.

They have their "bibles", they have their "prophets", they have their rites and they even have their Holy Garments, the righteous fedora.
Being an official religion or not isn't the point, they embody every single thing wrong with most religions that they do bitch about and that's the issue, that's why they should be mocked.

basically you're a brainwashed commie that hates 'religion' (meaning only christianity) because tv told you to

I just told you why retard, your preference for people being cucks to the gods.

thats just a meme, please don't be retarded and prove them right.

I think it really depends on what the person asking the question's idea of "god" is. I doubt very many scientists believe in a Biblical god, which is as absurd as Greek Mythology. Though if god is just defined as "creator", then yes, agnostic.

user, I was having a good time here, why did you had to ruin that?

Are you kidding me? It's a discussion that can never be proven right or wrong! It's the best kind of discussion, one that span forever! It's almost like… a God though this up? Woooow

I'm saving that pic for the next time some faggots tells me I'm a communist for not thinking capitalism is the best thing ever.

Because as obvious as it seems, you can't even prove it exists right now.

then stop making such a big deal out of it?

Thats bullshit, something that doesn't exist can't influence reality.

Why can't I be bored on Sunday user?

sure it is, does that make it wrong?
I wouldn't be too sure about that.

It should be, but has nonetheless become a religion that places blind faith in the words of so called experts.

It being wrong is what makes it bs.

Thats because people are sheep in every belief system, some just encourage it more than others.

Cuck truly is the new buzzword, isn't it?
We are sitting here on this world, fucking it over left and right while God can only watch… and we are the cucks?
I wish people still understood the meaning of the words they use or simply forgot them as well.

And that matters why? It's still a good mocking point to make fun of them. They stole fedora's and trilby's from the rest of us, we can never wear them without being mocked in public anymore, they will forever hold that shame with them for the sin they committed.

I think if you aproached anyone from STEM and discussed with them the idea of a Great Engineer who could create entire cosmos at will, they'd buy it if only because it's what they themselves aim to in small scale anyway.
Older religions are likely just ancient interpretations of Him. I mean, how is God gonna explain heliocentrism to people that haven't even explored more than 5% of the earth's crust?
It's also likely that we call Him God but muslims call him Alah, egyptians call him Ra, etc. Different languages and cultures use different words for the same thing, it would make sense they regard the same god with different words and even views as well.

Well how do you know it's wrong?

That stuff you call "real", its 99% empty.

Sometimes true, sometimes wrong. But that can be said for every belief system or lack thereof.

Cuck is a meme. Memes have a much more broad meaning than definitive language. Embrace the new system of communication, memes rather than objectivity. This is how the Egyptians communicated. It's wonderful.

I'm shitposting about it right now IN IT. Therefore it exists, quid pro quo.

Please tell me Bill Nye was always a hack all along or he has mind worms or give me some other explanation as to why he's playing along with people that are the embodiment of "fuck science".

That's how emojis became a thing so fuck no.

And then the Jews wrecked their shit. Great thing they had goi- Wait a minute…

Are you? What if we're on the outside of "it", what if you aren't truly the "you" you think "you" are. What if you're the only thing that exists and all around you is just a complex reflection.

You can't prove, or disprove, anything.

If you're going to resort to mockery in your argument I wont bother responding seriously. The gods are cunts, all but a handful of us suffer just by existing and they have the nerve to say we should be grateful to them for the opportunity. Their creations deserve to burn and they along with them.

its a scientific principle it has nothing to do with smart people. however i could come up with a lot of unproofable stuff and it would be just a huge waste of time as long as no one can proof or disproof those things.

You can't trust just anyone who claims to be an enthusiast for science. It's obvious most of his interests are not science related.

195:6.4.At the time of this writing the worst of the materialistic age is over; the day of a better understanding is already beginning to dawn. The higher minds of the scientific world are no longer wholly materialistic in their philosophy, but the rank and file of the people still lean in that direction as a result of former teachings.

Please, mom. I've already went further than "my first solipsism", I'm a grown spirit now.

If we are on the outside, then the outside must necessarily exist as must we. And if there's an outside, then there must be an inside as well, therefore the Universe exists. Checkmate atheists.

A life without pain wouldn't apreciate relief or mirth.

So he's one of those "I fucking love science" types that uses it much like atheism to appear better than everyone else?
What happened to people that truly like science and what it can do, unfettered by moral codes and ethics? What happened to people that just want to play music with tesla coils or genetically engineer rice to grow with vitamin A and solve the world hunger in africa?

What is your favorite shape, Holla Forums? Mine is the cubeoctahedron.

Mark 3:28: Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:

Mark 3:29: But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

the holy ghost can suck my dick

Matthew 12:34: O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Matthew 12:35: A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

Matthew 12:36: But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Matthew 12:37: For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

I think I'm starting to prefer this over memes, because memes are generally misused and mindlessly repeated.

tl;dr

I feel you, OP…I feel you.

if god wanted to talk to me, im sure he would not have problems to call my phone

wurst girl

I just had this very scary thought that memes are becoming what gender became to SJWs.
It's this weird thing that means whatever you want and serves only the purpose of mocking people that disagree with you.
We are losing the memes…

And would you answer, user? Would you really pick up that phone, knowing who was calling?
Maybe he called you already and you just though it wasn't worth your time? That he was some sort of salesman and you weren't interested?

Be real, if Jesus came onto the world today, how many days would you think he'd last before either losing hope or being crucified again?

For many people, pain is all there is.

Go back to /r/atheist you anti 1st Amendment cuck.

Language on a spectrum? We need to bring back the old fashion English.

usually i answer unless i miss the call
anyway, god is supposed to be all-seeing and could easily pick good time so that should not happen

salesmen haven't been problem. anyway if it was one, i'd ask where he got my number and then id forbid him from calling again

its me, jesus. stop wasting your time on this site and become a monk. your church needs you!

Some of us are. It's not very fair.

So people should get tax exemptions to talk about the shit they want? Well I'm opening a brothel soon where my ho's will talk about freedom of expression while they suck dicks. Think the government will give me a tax break?

And if he hasn't called you, maybe you haven't had time for him.

Fake jesus alert. Real Jesus wants us to go out and teach everyone to be cool dudes, not retreat to monasteries and become pedophiliac faggots or learn martial arts.

Do you control a sizeable portion of the population and instill in them fear\guilt that keeps them pacific while they are extorted?
Do you help your local government and higher class to stay in power by quelling rebellions before they happen by teaching people to be happy in poverty?

Then why'd you expect them to give you a tax break?

But where is the anti-judaic art in the Jewish owned art galleries?

Where's the jew with his armed wrapped in leather on a podium preaching to the chosen masses and looking a lot like hitler?

I think that idea would make a great piece but one cannot find any art insulting or blaspheming judaism anywhere online.

No. White resistance comics don't count.

answer my call, user. its me, jesus, don't you believe in me? leave this site and join us in becoming a monk. we need you.

???

AH! I knew it! You can't fool me Jackie Chan!

more likely he just does not exist
or if he does, he does not want to contact

Also, found you these:
forward.com/schmooze/218198/why-medieval-art-is-so-unflattering-to-jews/
jcrelations.net/Anti-Judaism_in_Christian_ArtSome_examples_of_anti-Judaic_Christian_artEccle.2444.0.html?L=9&page=6
Seems like medieval dudes fucking hated the jews.

So you want to persecute organizations for openly holding religious beliefs? Because the tax exempt status is not reliant on their being a church/whatever.

What,you think denying somebody tax exemption is persecution?

truly, i tell you, this very night, before the rooster crows, you will deny me three times.

will you deny my call a third time, user? its really me, jesus. leave this site and become a monk. we have important work for you.

Only when the denial is based on the religious beliefs your organization embraces. The same would apply if religious organizations were the only ones allowed a non for profit status, being that atheists and the like would be the persecuted party.

Try not to be retarded user.

I'm opening up a chop shop that is going to lecture on grand theft auto. Think I'm going to get a tax exemption?

I dunno,i feel a denial would be appropriate,there's no reason they should get that.

Unless they meet the criteria layed out by the IRS, correct? Or you just don't believe that non for profit should be a thing under our current tax system? Because that is not a religious arguement, that is political.

You don't want to wake the apologists and sympathizers do you?

A religion of peace, of course

dubs of truth

Not only does that sound exactly like a religion, OP, it sounds like the most idiotic, ridiculous religion ever conceived. You should be killed for even suggesting such a thing.

Holla Forums really has changed.

Are you blind?

yes. yes i am.

I

AM