I fucking despise pedos...

I fucking despise pedos. We live in the greatest era of diversity of sexual content ever conceived and it is more or less socially accepted, but you goddamned morons have to push things too far. You have to cross the red line and ruin it for everyone.

Kill yourself jewish idiot

Wow, anonymity sure is great

Don't project your sick jewish fetishes onto me Moishe. Do us all a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool

I wish I was Jewish because then my circumcised penis would make sense. As things stand I am not Jewish but mereley an American.

Who are you quoting?

Why do you even come here, freech? You're noticed immediately, every time.

Oy Vey

WRONG

bill nye 'brainwash the goyim' guy

you seem to misinterpret what i say, white devil.

Who are you quoting?

Die.

I think sex in general is degenerate unless you want to creat offspring

I agree if you're talking about flesh-to-flesh 3D sex.

Just jackin' it is coo though

What an exciting life you must lead.

It's like this whole god damn site forgot about the fact that having pedos and furry fags here KEPT AWAY THE NORMAL FAGS.

And now we get to hear the normal fags, day to day, whining about the pedos and their trite normie concerns. It's only a matter of time until 8/b/ is nothing but trap threads, roll threads and what would you do threads. We're already going far down this road. The quasi-legal content kept the scum at bay, and we had a good site. Now it's full of the same cancerous shit that killed halfchan.

Fuck off Jew.