Should i move to switzerland, Holla Forums? It seems like the most based country in europe...

Should i move to switzerland, Holla Forums? It seems like the most based country in europe, but I've heard mixed things about how easy it is to move there as an expat and become a citizen.

Stop being a migrant.

It's only if shillary wins.

A significant part of what makes a country "based" is being homogeneous and having minimal, if not no immigration. Thus should you move to Switzerland, you would only be helping destroy what you are trying to find.

then kill shillary instead of escaping like a nigger

The country is like 20% expats, and my ancestry is completely alsatian/german.

The German speaking part of Switzerland is basically Albania and the French speaking part is Africa.

Can you please elaborate? Have you lived there?

They have a fuck load of "guest" workers in Switzerland who don't have citizenship but are there. They have more muzzies and niggers then many euro nations.

Are you a millionaire brain surgeon op?
Then you aren't going to be able to just move there.

Electrical engineering student, of course I can't just move there, I'm just saying once I'm out of college.

5% of the population is Muslim, most being Albanians, Turks or Africans. Switzerland is not as cucked as its neighboring countries but far from being based really. There’s also tons of highly educated expats (Indians, Chinese, Russians, Anglos, etc) that don’t really bother mingling with the local population. Especially the larger cities (Geneva or Zurich) have a total globalist feel to them and tend to be lefty strongholds. Also, shit is really expensive and getting hired is not as easy unless you want to flip burgers. Guy in the pic in mainly responsible for preventing Switzerland from turning into France or Belgium and yet the media demonizes him. Swiss anons, feel free to disagree with me here.

I have the same idea as OP, how would we realistically getto Switzerland?

They won't let you, and that's why they're based.

Switzerland has a pretty high immigration standard. They don't let just anyone become a citizen. You have to be rich as fuck or have some significant academics for that.

Just keep in mind that they're the most Jewish motherfuckers in Europe without being genetically Jewish. They'll fuck over anyone as long as it fills their Scrooge McDuck-esque money piles, which isn't a bad thing, just bad if you're not Swiss.

No. Move to the pacific northwest, buy guns and wait for RaHoWa, when we can found a New Helvetia using tendies as our base currency.

slide thread,the most based country in europe is Belarus.

t.non belarusian

KEK

good luck moving into switzerland.

that country ain't the fucking US in the 1930's it's pretty hard getting there and the standard of living is just ridicolously high!

I live right on the border to switzerland so I meet and talk a lot to the swiss.

Yes it's paradise but you won't get there.

If you consider sucking the dick of whoever rules Russia in order to survive based, then oh sure why not!

Sucks to be a cuck.

Fuck off, we're full.
Especially if you're from fucking Cuckifornia.

everything is expensive as fuck

No, it's not. Stagnant, inbred culture, devoid of ideas, jewified to the core in their focus on banking. They wouldn't be shit without all that kike and Nazi gold. Like that quip:

Italy: turbulent, violent history, unruly, but created the Rennaisance

Switzerland: 500 years of peace and prosperity. Their highes achievement: the cuckoo clock.

This is unfortunately true but not totally. We have another definition of foreigners here. We have different categories and temporary citizenships and stuff and we make a difference if you're parents are swiss too. In germany or france for example you're automatically german or french if you have the passport. That's the reason why our number of foreigner seem to be higher. And most of our migrants are actually from european countries. Most of them are germans, italians, french and portuguese. And of course the balkan scum like albanians, croats and serbs. Albanians also make up the biggest part of muslim, while serbs are the biggest part of christian orthodox. The rest is either catholic or protestant.
the majority of our crimes especially are made by albanians, serbs, people from the balkans in general.
Sadly the people here too are obsessed with third world scum so they import as many somalis as they can and shove them to the villages where they are unwanted, not to the big cities where all the multiculturalists live. Lefties here are the typical NIMBY's, they want eritreans and somalis, as long as they live far away from them and not somewhere in their cultural commune condos in Zurich. The guy the other user mentioned is Christoph Blocher, you can compare him to Trump. A succesful businessman in the chemical and financial industry, enemy of globalist and the political class and pretty conservative. I like him more than Trump because he started actually as a farmer, so from the bottom to the top and his children aren't all married to jews like Ivanka, Eric and Donald Jr. are and he isn't pandering to minorities. He's also pretty red-pilled for Holla Forums standards. Lefties hate him because he often criticizes criminal foreigners and was involved in some shady operations with the south african government to during apartheid to keep the nignog under control and when we had a nuclear program with south africa.

But to make one sentence: It's better here than in like 99% of the countries. You won't find a better place maybe except Singapore, Luxemburg or Liechtenstein, where Singapore is a fucking dictatorship with internet censorship & strict laws on ownership and Liechtenstein is a village with like 30'000 habitants and our neighbor/colony, since they are very dependent on us. Luxemburg is garbage because it's in the EU and between France and Germoney.

Cry more shill

Except for the fact that Israel hates us for said the nazi gold which apparently belonged (((them))).
They pressured the US to put restrictions on us after the whole thing came out and in the 90's you couldn't even visit Israel without being seen as an ebil nazi and enemy of the state. The jewish population here isn't even 1%
You do know that we had to pay everything back after the war and that we were already a powerhouse before WW2. Where do you think the whole mechanical, precision, firearms and chemical industry comes from and who was the biggest supplier and money lender to the nazis.
Cry more shill

no