Was loki a jew? Look at his fuckin nosem his attitudes……. there's gotta be a connection between them two

Was loki a jew? Look at his fuckin nosem his attitudes……. there's gotta be a connection between them two.

Loki is Yahweh

All pagan idols have demons behind them. Since Jews are of the devil, that means they're related to demons. So yes.

Heimdall and Michael the Archangel are also names for the same entity.

Heimdall slays Loki During Ragnarok
St. Michael slays the Devil ( Yahweh ) during Christian end times

Kek. Your God is so fucking Jewish. Look at him. And Odin hanged himself. Jesus was BTFO and failed his destiny as a Messiah (war priest)

Yahweh confirmed for nothing but trouble

Then why did he come back and BTFO the people that crucified him on an eternal level?

Loki is the trickster God. Jews are the fathers of Christ

being mad that Jesus didn't kill all the goyim
Gee, I wonder who's behind this post.

You are both right and wrong. Christianity as most know it is the subverted teachings of Christ from (((Saul of Tarsus))), but the esoteric truth is that Jesus was an avatar of Baldr. Try reading the Gospel of Thomas or about the Cathars and not the Jewish Bible.

He never came back remember? You're still waiting and give pedophiles your money to build his funeral home the church.
No they didn't. But the fact that he was a walking corpse eating fish/flesh is hilarious to think about. You're the real problem with our race, user. A grown child making Jews into our colletive heroes.

I've read about the Cathars and the Gospel of Thomas. I dunno where you're getting Baldr from unless that's another name for Lucifer and Apollo to you.

Fuck you /fringe/ you beta mind little shit. No one wants you here. Go back to sucking Alester Crowly's dick

Spoken like a true pleb.

you guys just don't quit with this do you?
try as you might jewboy you will never be of the true Israeli bloodline

That's what a Messiah is, fucktard. It's most likely that Jesus myth was a parable written on the Jewish wars because all the character match. It was trying to Hellenize Jews and it got way out of fucking hand.

That's who his forfathers were and you know it.

Church has been cucked since Vatican II. Try harder chaim.
and whatever you're doing is better? you have pictures of the fucking joker saved on your computer.

Using that Arab and the pharaoh, user? Shame

For me… this is Christian argumentation in a nutshell. It's got it all. The Jews are not Jews, no true christians… It's pure distilled Christianity.

10/10 Christian post.

Does
EVERY SINGLE THREAD
become just christcuck d&c?
Might as well rename Holla Forums to /christianhatredatheistpagan/ or /chap/.

I have a writing degree and studied contemporary mythology. You're a fucking retard who worships Jewish myths and cares what the Vatican (a bunch of closted homosexuals from the start). Your Jew is never coming back.
Yeah, Jews never lie

They do it in every fucking thread too. It's not just pagans, it's anyone with a brain.

Such an edgy atheist.

AmazingAthiest, that you?

Not a trustworthy source mein freund.

I don't think he was literally Baldr, but embodied with or 'possessed'. Like in the way Hitler is referred to as an avatar of Vishnu. The Norse Gods are imprisoned ( represented by the black box Jews wear on their foreheads or the shit in Mecca ). Loki get's Baldr killed and he doesn't return until Ragnarok ( when the Gods are restored by the Black stone, aka the Holy Grail ), kind of like Christian ideas, but without all the made up bullshit.

Reminder: Worshiping Jewish fairytales and making them "chosen" as villains or bible people is what gave them the power to rule the world

What thread is this sliding?

slide thread
sage

The actor was born in Russia.

A bit too obvious there.

did you learn to hate the religion that gave us traditional moral values there as well? I see universities are still doing their job and eroding traditional values as much as possible.
what? what they think? finish your fucking sentences. put that degree to use instead of using it to meme on muh christfags in a Loki thread.
I never cared what the papacy has thought, I do know the history of my religion and that the entire establishment of the church was irredeemable shit by the time Vatican II rolled around. They are a bunch of faggots and kiddie-diddlers, and haven't seen a church that still holds scripture above all ever

WHO IS CONTROLLING YOU? ALLAN WATTS (ON YAHWEH, PHARAOH, AND JEWISH LAW CODE)

mongrel Arab

trying to d&c as much as possible now?

hang yourself from at tree

I think you're replying to the wrong guy, newfriend.

Still, as always to your argument, it's not what you personally interpret your dogma as that matters… it's what your religion does as a whole that matters.

I'm sure there is a good marxist out there, with the right beliefs and interpretations of his dogma that break with every other marxist. That doesn't make it wrong to speak out against marxism at every turn.

And just like that, we who speak out against christianity are the ones in the right… because christianity in sum have been and is being used as a subversive and degenerative ideology. The no true christian argument is nothing.

Oh, and I do agree. Oaths are fucking broken.

lol

sage and report all d&c threads

Do you even know what the fuck you are anymore?

Checked!

That, I am. Clicked the wrong post, it was intentionally hypocritical. The user I meant to reply to had posted an unironic facebook-tier joker meme. I thought I was being clever by replying with baneposts obscured by lain shit.
I agree, I'm not defending the christian establishment, just scripture.
I would bet we're on the same side in a lot of threads, and you are correct. the only "true christian" is one who strives to live life as Jesus did. This doesn't involve much church-going.

are you retarded, gods are sentient forces of the universe.
Sure they can incarnate into the flesh, but they do that into every race and most ancient cultures

If you have an actual question about our gods please go to >>>/asatru/ yes it is slow, but this board is not for the discussion of anything.

And for fucks sake, can we kill all the shitskins and Jews than fight about each other's religion or lack thereof? I would much rather fight beside a Christan crusade than fight against Christans while shitskins rape our women and bomb our buildings.

Stop posting religious D&C threads, you chucklefucks. I get it you're paid to ruin board quality, but at least put in some effort before you kill yourself.

Fuck off.

Would rather be a pleb in this society that exalts the merchant to the top of the social hierarchy, gone are the days of the warrior and priest.

Aleister Crowley is cringey and edgy as hell. I bet he only did it as some sort of rebellious shit like all teenagers do but never grew out of it.

how very appropriate.

Masonic oaths are both oaths between men in the presence of God, and oaths to God to honor Him and his creation: Man.

If you don't understand this, then you don't understand Masonry. If you want to destroy Masonry you have an understanding based on propaganda. Some of which is well-meaning, and some of which is malicious.

If your meme circles are really some attempt to destroy Masonry, pic related is essentially the understanding you have of Masonry.

wew, Jim's done a number on this place
masonry and the oaths associated with it are not Godly in any regard.

Christianity is literally Jewish sect.
Plus Jesus was the biggest cuck ever to exist. Odin is experienced spearman, definitely smarter than Jesus, he could beat the shit out of him. Only power Jesus has is walking on water, healing and turning water into a wine, which any more experienced magician can do. The only thing Jesus could do to Odin is heal his eye and let him be hanged on cross.

Because cuckstains are fucking cancer, the good little tavis that they are.
Keep worshipping the dead kike on a stick, tavi! Da messiuh is coming soon to save you for sure! Don't unite and rise up against your jewish masters, wait for the mezziuh to come and lead you first!
Fucking tavi cuck niggers.