One ISIS attack every 84 hours

CNN reports:
archive.is/kOXXm

The Telegraph reports:
archive.is/vUkyD

There isn't 84 hours between attacks, it's closer to 41 hours if you talk about the entire western world, which is more important than just Europe.
41 HOURS
America doesn't matter to CNN, because if it was included, it would horrify readers.

Four days ago on Thursday, July 28th, I posted "For Perspective on Islamic Terrorism" during the worst time possible and it got slid to hell, the following will be a repost.

We know Islamic terrorism has been increasing in recent years, but no media outlet has provided the public with graphics showing the change.
This information is important if you want to forecast future attacks, and even more important if you want to obtain some guidance on what needs to be done to prevent future attacks.

We know every Islamic terrorist organization is backed by Israel and the United States. Obama, and various other officials have admitted as much, sometimes on national television.
NONE OF THAT MATTERS

If we want to achieve our goals, we must drive one idea into the minds of the common man:
IF WE ALLOW MUSLIMS INTO OUR HOMELANDS, THEY WILL KEEP KILLING US

And that is where visualizations of data come in.

The first image shows a downward trend of time between attacks and an upward trend of the victims per year.
The second image shows that 2016 has had the highest average frequency of attacks since before 1973.

To put it simply:
Muslim attacks will increase in frequency and brutality if we do not remove them from our homelands.
If you want to raise your children in a peaceful, constructive environment, Muslims cannot be allowed in your lands.

This data includes Europe, Scandinavia, and North America.

Master:
0x0.st/a_-.csv

Yearly:
0x0.st/a_o.csv

Quarterly:
0x0.st/a_q.csv

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=35b_1470187409
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30#
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-04/rare-interview-jailed-jihadist-warns-isis-plans-loads-concurrent-attacks-england-ger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post 2/3:
As it turns out, current year (2676 victims) is second only to 2001 (3281 victims) for Islamic terrorism.

Using liberal logic™, a survivor of an assault is more damaged than a killed victim because they are forced to live with the memories of the event. By their own standards, 2016 is the worst year for Islamic terrorism than 2001.

Based on the quarterly data, Q4 of current year will probably end with a bang of 300-500 additional victims.

300-500 additional victims this year

Where's that clapping Euro picture when you need it

Post 3/3:
Prior to the past 3 quarters (Q4 2015, and Q1-2 2016), the highest amount of attacks per significant quarter was 8.

In the past 3 quarters, there has been 13, 11, and 10 attacks.
If you do the math, best case (smallest increase in attacks), average uptick in attacks is:
141.6%

There has been an average of 141.6% more attacks per quarter in the past 3 quarters than all previous quarters.

Only for normies

Empirically, 2016 is the worst year for victims of terrorism, because there are more survivors than all previous years.

WELL GEE, FILL IN THE BLANKS YOU FAGGOTS : R_ _E_ _G_ _ S

touching on this, it's likely this is the tipping point where individual attacks start turning into organized insurgency

bump

We saw the beginning of this on the first day of this year.
2016.01.01 Germany
Cologne, Hamburg, Bielefeld, Düsseldorf, Dortmund, Frankfurt, Stuttgart
0 Deaths, 1950 Injured
Muslim invaders practiced “taharrush gamea” throughout Germany on new year's eve

The shitskins are pivoting to Viet Cong tactics, which was: Maim, not kill.

THE LONGER WE TAKE PUSHING THEM OUT, THE HARDER THE FIGHT WILL BE

I wouldn't be surprised if France goes under soon.
2.1 million of their population is Islamic.

That's not the whole story since, IIRC they stopped taking stats along those lines because "racism"
People in the French right think it's a lot worse, based off tracking the cases of sickle cell anemia reported in hospitals(Arabs/Africans are the only groups that really have this)
After the US, France is easily the worst off demographically

the real worrying issue is that they've had established communities in Europe for years now and run the organized crime. They basically have all the tools they need to set up quasi-state structures

Would France entering civil war or partial balkanization of Shariah-controlled regions be enough to wake up the rest of the Western world?

I NEED YOUR HELP
I need someone to point me to reliable statistics on Muslim populations that can be broken down by year and country.

I would like to correlate the attacks in the master list to the growth of Muslim populations in the countries where attacks have taken place.

I WILL NO DOUBT PROVIDE EVIDENCE FOR THE OBVIOUS
More Muslims = More Violence, More Frequently

Maybe, it's too hard to judge right now. I hope France gives it good though.

considering that if France goes up in flames, the rest of the West would follow suite, I'd say so
I'm not even sure if you can even stop the civil wars that are about to hit the west, even with Trump and Co.

The point is to shape the wars with the future president, not stop them.
There are some things that are past the point of no return. War in Europe is one of those things.

Have there been any attacks since the 28'th?

Wasn't the end of the Bohemian Grove get together that start on the day of the Nice attack?

Dat last graph

Good work though.

>days
>hours
>minutes

Pacific Rim is a story about Muslims invading Western civilization.

I misjudged it, shit wasnt a cheap rip off of evangelion after all.

Extra funny, since the director had never seen a bit of neon symbol-soup until after he made the movie.

well at least they're putting our money to good use, eh?

OP back, 2 days before my initial post, we got:
liveleak.com/view?i=35b_1470187409

0 victims, 0 deaths, definite attack. That attack should push the quarterly average down to around 1.6 days.

The Current Year is not even done yet, and the total is approaching 9/11.

bump

Ignore this, the commander in chimp said that the IS was contained and he has continually been right on matters of foreign policy/terrorism, right?

Oh right I forgot.

He repeated that statement earlier, was it this week even?

If he tells us a lie enough maybe one day we will believe it. Right about the time we hear energetic shouts of allahu akbar and the lamentations of the women.

Seriously though, can anyone name a foreign policy situation that Obama didn't flub? It has to be fucking purposeful. No one is this much of a fuck up.

have a bump

You did good, OP

Oops, accidental sage. Srsly though, you did good, you should be proud of this thread.

Quality thread, OP.
Giving this thread a much deserved bump.

Checkem'
This information is intended to be used to inform other people, including those unwilling to entertain the idea of Jewish subversion.
Analysis and projections are sometimes just as important as relentlessly attacking the core enemy.
Through this information, we can both formulate superior memes which cut through Jewish lies while approximating the time frame of their end game.

Using the first chart in the OP, we can guess that the end game for Jewish machinations will be early in the next presidency.

Using the statistics provided, we can identify and announce who is deceiving us on this particular subject.
Furthermore, if we can accurately keep records leading up to the next war, we can use the records to disprove and refute any attempt at martyring a race or religion.

Link Muslim violence to Muslim numbers, and Muslim numbers to kikes. Build nice records for the inevitable inquisitions, then purge using your data.

OP back again with the latest update.
I've since given a title to each of the graphs, which will allow you to cut and paste them into whatever you want.
The latest data includes the bus burning on 7/28, and the stabbing in London on 8/3.

As per my custom, I give you music with your information.

What do the stats look like if you include Africa? Those Islamic shits behead some Africanigger every day for some trivial shite.

The statistics loose all meaning when any other region is added to the mix. It's just one big clusterfuck of 0 days between attacks, 0.2 average days between attacks, and thousands more victims.

A graph which plots change over time when there isn't any change is pretty boring.

I acknowledge your point. Something like this is especially applicable in Liberia and the Horn of Africa. I am sure, though, that groups like (((ISIS))) and Boko Haram execute these crimes at a higher rate than your average spear chucking tribe.

I would not be surprised, however, if Africanogs did not compile these statistics in any meaningful capacity. This is, of course, to make no mention of South Africa. I ask for the purpose of propagandizing.

Are the mass rapes and genocides of North and West Africans really not available as statistical information?

Never doubt the idiocy of the nog. If they're caught, they bribe the officers, and the rest of the village writes the killings off as "necessary". The king nogs write everything off as nigs nogging and go about stealing more while blaming da wyt mahn.

I don't believe it's possible to accurately record deaths caused by Islamic beliefs outside of regions inhabited by a sizeable population of whites. We might be able to estimate the victims using surveillance, but that makes me ask the question: Why? Outside of white society, Muslim behaviour is normal.

This site has some, and wikipedia lists some, but I imagine it's the tip of the iceberg similar to how most violent crime involving sand niggers in Europe is simply disappeared.
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30#
2016.07.24 Nigeria Mbagbe 1 2 A 45-year-old farmer is beheaded by Muslim terrorists.

Some place like Somalia would fuck with the statistics so much. You'd have an honour killing, at most, every 12 hours. If the UAE or Qatar were to release the exact amount of their slave workforce killed by unsafe working conditions, I would guess there would be a death caused by Islam every 30 minutes. This doesn't include the shithole that is South East Asia, who's island chains are predominantly Muslim.

I don't know what else to do with my information.
No one here is biting, it isn't being spread, so I sent it to Drudge.

Isn't this kinda related to the "Sharia news" or something that was rousing reader for a holy war?

I think the conjunction of the Muslim article and this news might have more impact.

My data supports this news story:
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-04/rare-interview-jailed-jihadist-warns-isis-plans-loads-concurrent-attacks-england-ger
We're back down to 2.09 days between attacks, which is barely over 50 hours.
The article also supports my claim that there will be 300-500 more injuries this year.

I would be surprised if anything related to Muslims happens during the Olympics. BOPE is pretty alright at doing what needs to be done.

No one has used the information. It's quite sad really.