Hey Hadid, Whatcha doin' there?

sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/07/31/neo-nazi-graffiti-sa-mosque
An Adelaide mosque has been vandalised with anti-Muslim slogans and neo-Nazi symbols.

"They've tried to set it on fire, smashed our windows with their rocks and now swastikas on the doors of our masjid (mosque)," Imran Lum, whose family runs the converted house in Elizabeth Grove, wrote on Facebook.

Police confirmed they are investigating the incident but are unsure exactly when it happened.

Fucking up the swastika twice aside, why would anyone wanting to chase out muzzies graffiti nazi shit instead of anti muslim shit?

I know it was done by some jew funded antifa, but god damn what a shit job they've done. I guess the sad part is that it will still serve its purpose.

Because a 1488er would totally misdraw a swastika. Great story, OP.

Every fucking time. Is misdrawing the swastika an ebin semetic meme? It has to be.

I think they do it on purpose to signal to their own that it's a false-flag. They know real fascists would draw them correctly and neatly.

Could be, but another possibility is to portray nazis as dumbfucks who can't even draw their own shit right.

I bet Oboylover had something to do with this.

Kek has blessed us with a hivemind. We are one

This time, it looks like they ran out of space for those swastikas and just tried to make the best of it.

They also made the four in the "1488" look a little ambiguous, almost like a nine.

It's probable that they're just not familiar with any of the White Nationalist material and just did an image search for racist graffiti to ape.

Who the fuck draws a 4 like that?

someone who's hand is a bit too used to Arabic.

and look at the first "M" in "Muslim".

lolwut

That plus it's "No Muslim", not "No Muslims". A native Aussie English speaker isn't going to fuck up a plural like that, but it's a very common mistake for arabic speakers to make. (Fun fact, Scandinavians tend to do the reverse and apply plurals where it isn't needed, even on words that inherently cannot be plural - "I ams goings tos the store")

He ran out of room for the 's'.

Nope. There's more than enough room to write "No muslims".

Should have made the second "M" smaller then.

Think next to you vandalize a mosque.

Nah, son. Look at it. The 's' would be covering up that finely drawn, artistic swastika.

Every time.

Damn user, get into spacial awareness

That just looks awful. The 's' is tiny and skewed.

shit, I think this is OC I made a year ago.

you fucked it up because the spray was mirrored as well.

is it happening? i think it is

No, nothing is happening. Just a boring non-story.

makes no sense, dont sandniggers love hitler?

I'd would've done pigs or Mohammed fucking a goat.

Only Shi'a love Hitler.

But I thought Nazis loved Islam? Hitler even wished Germans were full of that Mohammad's wonderful religion.

To be fair if you're gonna follow a savage desert religion either way, may as well be the less cuckish one.

Though they did try to uncuck christianity.

That's probably why it's all fucked up. They're too triggered to look up anything factual regarding the NattySocs. It's probably 'monkey see monkey do'. They probably think the fucked up swastika holds some 2spooky esoteric meaning and just roll with it.

anything new on this?

Every time.

Every single time.

Whatcha doin Imam?

Relevant.

Every time.

I remember I had trouble making a swastika when I was maybe 9 or 10 and would draw them just for pure edge. Its really not that hard, and you would think these people would be able to draw one considering how much time they must spend worrying about them.

When I was in elementary school we used to draw swastikas on everything. We didn't even know what it meant, we just thought it looked cool. Then we learned that it made adults made, and we really thought it was cool.

I remember drawing them on my notebook in like grade 5. Didn't really know a thing about it either but thought it looked cool.

Pretty catchy song, I always liked it.

Did you guys also draw those weird "S" things?

According to my mother (a teacher) kids still draw those. I've heard some reports of them being drawn as early as the early 80s. I think it's a cultural meme that's passed on through the years among children.

>mfw I made a little swastika on the inside cover of a textbook with pen as a child

Lol

How fecking hard is it to draw a Swastika? Lefties really are special.

They fuck it up because they always get the shoah flashbacks while drawing

Well yeah it was a horrible experience being in that death camp they never were in.

I just draw two staples with one of the ends bent.

answer.