I'm high on cough syrup AMA

also went ahead and took my antidepressant even though they're both serotenergic so I could actually be in some danger, fug :DDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dFip7tNb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much syrup did you take?

4 oz, in other words one bottle

I'm fairly new to this, this will only be my third trip. And I don't do it regularly because I know it can cause problems in the long run.

Can we see a pic of your limp cock?

Also do you pretty toes and feet turn you on?

I am too lazy to post pictures right now, and the high is actually starting to have some effect on my motor function finally anyway. The one thing I don't like about this stuff is it takes forever.

I'm not a footfag, but some feet are okay.

Don't you have any better drugs to do. that stuff is shit tier

Protip: Keep a diary. You might not remember much after you trip and it can be fun to go back and see how messed up you were

No, I don't. My income is strictly limited, and I don't have contacts.

I've actually done this before, and it hasn't really done anything to my memory. Or rather, it doesn't do anything to my ability to remember things after the trip. My first experience was much more intense than my second, probably because I think I used my antidepressant then, too. While tripping, I stopped understanding time properly and forgot whether I had done this before or not. That was interesting.

Anyway, it's definitely happening now, I can't feel most of my face and my ears itch and this orchestral music sounds goddamn amazing.

here is the trip report from my first time on DXM, incidentally

pastebin.com/dFip7tNb

y tho

bored, lonely, depressive NEET

want unusual sensory experiences, smart enough to avoid opiates, meth, heavy alcohol usage and such

low income psychonaut, basically

may become unresponsive for a bit as the trip is really getting in gear and I'm enjoying the mandelbrot set

I mean why would you do a trip report for dxm? It's like it will either be a failed attempt at describing something profound or it will be an artistic endeavor that is going to look really stupid when you're sober. If you don't right it down you'll have vague recollections that you can't invalidate.

well like I don't have alot of experience with this okay? Only other thing I've ever tried was weed which I don't have regular access to. I don't know what people consider interesting. I do know what I consider amusing. I do know that it's hard to type right now and I kind of like that. I'm going to try to choose my reality tonight. Maybe I can get the version of the universe where I win the lottery. I might have to try salvia for that, though. I've been thinking about picking that up. Was gonna do it this month but funds are tight so maybe another time?

I wonder if they can be safely mixed.

I just hope I don't wind up needing to scare my mom again. The second time I did this, I didn't take my meds. It was way less intense. Fun, but… didn't go where I want? At the same time though, the specific drug interaction here causes the intensity to become kind of scary, to the point I'm not quite sure I'm a reliable authority on whether I'm okay since I'm both afraid and euphoric at the same time. Very interesting. Could be a neat way to die, if I'm too early to upload.

Salvia doesn't really interact with anything. The only way to hurt yourself with it is by falling down.

man, I hope I'm not sitting my balls, I can't tell because I'm too numb now

That's the impression I got from reading about it. Maybe I'll give it a shot someday. Part of why I didn't this month is I can't decide if I want to smoke it or get a sublingual tincture. And it'd be my first time buying so fuck if I know a reliable seller, even though I'm pretty sure it's still legal in this state despite An Attempt.

Tinctures are neat, I've also had little discs that were really concentrated. If you have a bong and a torch to smoke it with so you can do it properly I'd get a really strong concentrate. If you'd be using a tiny bowl or a piece that you can't really milk with a really big lighter then you're better off with the tincture. It's really easy to fuck up smoking concentrates and waste a lot of money without the proper equipment.

The thing is I know from my experiences with weed that my throat is a fucking FAGGOT BITCH. I hack myself to death every fucking time, it's only worth it if the shit's really good.

And since I don't have regular access to weed I don't have any glass anyway so… Probably better to just get a tincture. I also considered just chewing a quid, I do want it to last longer anyway.

god dammit, my face feel fucking crooked when I rest my chin in my hand, like my head is slanted about thirty degrees

find it kind of interesting that when I responde to people I'm putting lots of effort into correcting typos and when I'm just talking about my experience I'm in total fuck it mode like I'm LARPing being a high person or something

how much of what drugs do to us is a social construct I wonder

Chewing kind of sucks. You have to fit a lot of it in your mouth and sort of chew it and kind of suck on it and swallow all of your saliva to feel much.

Probably depends on environment and the drug.

Just make sure it doesn't have anything other than DXM. Apparently guaifenesin can make you throw up violently but I've never had any problems taking it when it was the only syrup I could get. Any acetaminophen or antihistamines are a bad idea.

I did the same thing.

"DXM was definitely not meant to be taken alone. If I was around somebody else right now I would feel more grounded to reality. Like “you’re just high, nothing’s changed” “See this cup? It’s no different now than it was before you got high. Everything you’re feeling is from the DXM and isn’t real”

"If I had to describe this experience so far it would be half-way between feeeling high, happy and having a good time and feeling like a shaman walking around with a stick and saying “bless you my child”. Somewhere in between *my slut of a sister* and Mother Theresa. Somewhere in between a drunk guy watching the Cleveland Indians in a sports bar and Sittting Bull."

wow, that sounds sexy :p

yeah man, I read labels

Funny thing is that the only DXM w/o guaifenesin at RiteAid is a store brand that they keep in an anti-theft box, which they do with none of the other cough syrup here. So fucking silly. Anyone who would ruin themselves either by using the shit itself or by trying to make meth with it would not stop just because there's guaifenesin. Real meth people don't do it with DXM. I know that because I watched Breaking Bad and then read articles about the research that went into it.

holy shit this is so cool I just read this post and got completely confused about whether I wrote it or not,

wait, I forgot why I wanted to type this

Oh right, yeah, I had to look at the (You) to remind myself I didn't write it.

You know, I should really finish reading it at some point.

okay yeah, I can't posssibly have written that and forgot about it or time traveleed because I don't know shit about the Cleveland Indians and don't really get that reference at all

I mean, I guess I could've like smeared myself all the way over there from thinking about salvia and other Indian entheogens, but probably not?

I think it's really interesting how when full body numbness gets really intense, you start feeling different forms of pain. Like, my shoulders always tense up, because I think something about serotonin fucks around with skeletal muscles. Like, there's definitely a knot there. It hurts. But it's not uncomfortable. I don't feel my body mostly and that thing is like a ball I can hold and look at and it's interesting and cool. It's a fun pain. But not like sexy fun pain. My dick doesn't work when I'm high on this stuff.

I really hope at least a person here finds this entertaining or interesting or informative or cool. I may be posting a little too often and should lump more of my thoughts into one post? I hope I don't get banned. Sorry for being so bad at this. I'm kind of self-centered for an user, I apologize.

Don't apologize. More OC is always needed around here.

Relax I was marginally reading the thread. More interesting than any other threads being posted in at the moment.

cool, you guys are bros, maybe I'll screenshot some of the stuff I'm saying in a fnord too

okay, sanity check, does D|scord filter to fnord or am I that fucking high

I probably shouldn't do that, my friends might get mad

I mean lots of them are anons anyway but

maybe me being high and weird and stupid and ethereal is funny though

I like you, Holla Forums

Even if you are a giant shitbag

fnord filters to fnord. Dysnomia is the only known moon of the dwarf planet Eris, the most massive known dwarf planet in the Solar System. It was discovered in 2005 by Mike Brown and the laser guide star adaptive optics team at the W. M. Keck Observatory. filters to

lol

but not really

I did giggle a bit

it's not good to lie on the interent

fuck, my goldfish are downstairs and I'm probably too high to try to go down them and it's too late to wake up my mother without feeling like a fuckbag

congratulations

I really want some goldfirsh crackers. They are the snack that smiles back! And I'm happy so I'd like to smile with them. I am going t go downstairs. I am goind to do it carefully by crawling so that I will not fall. You can't fall if yo're allready at the ground state!

the goldfish are calling you, don't deny them.

There's also candy! :)

You know what you must do
Add dye to the water and splash the town blue

I will say that eating things is rather difficult because if you are not a part of your mouth you don't know if there is a difference between swallowing and breathing.

I have not choked yet, don't worry Holla Forums. I'm just making an observation about how this feels.

actual email I sent my literal mom, solving my problems with this experience

You sound like a good son, OP.

I'm actually a MASSIVE fucking disappointment due to being one of those kids who was really fucking smart in elementary school so he learned to not do homework and now I'm depressed and have sleep apnea and can't keep a job or a girlfriend for more than a few months. So I live with her and because we're poor this causes us to have conflicts that frequently cause me to be mean to her even though I love her very much and regret it later. It isn't helped by the fact that she's also mentally ill and so often thinks of me being right as me being mean. It makes communication very difficult sometimes.

cuck

rude

You do sound a lot like me. Except my mom holds in a lot of negative emotions "to get along with people" until she finally blows up. It sounds weird but sometimes I wish she would kick me out until I can get my shit together.

Everyone keeps telling her she should do that but I have attempted to live independently before and it did not help either of us. :/

I hope it gets better for you two. enjoy the rest of your trip.

okay, I think I'm far enough through this to sleep safely, thanks for being a Holla Forumsro