Ammo dump #1: Trump's good deeds edition

So, something I've been meaning to do for a while; Ammo dumps. Exactly what it says on the tin. I dump useful links, you use them in arguments. Today, Trump's good deeds to use against people who make slights on his character.

1: snopes.com/trump-flies-sick-boy/ - Trump flies sick kike child to hospital

2: m.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/200-stranded-marines-needed-a-plane-14727522/ - Trump flies 200 stranded Marines home, link is self-explanatory.

3: thepoliticalinsider.com/donald-trump-quietly-helped-marine-whom-obama-ignored/ - Remember that Marine that the fucking wetbacks held captive? Trump helped him too.

4: articles.philly.com/1991-11-20/news/25769814_1_donald-trump-marla-maples-big-bat - Trump intervenes in a mugging/assault, stopping a basketball American from beating a man with a bat

5: buffalonews.com/city-region/buffalo/bus-driver-receives-trump-check-headed-for-rachael-ray-show-20131107 - buffalonews.com/city-region/buffalo/bus-driver-prevents-woman-from-jumping-off-overpass-teaching-student-riders-a-lesson-in-compassion-20131029 - Bus driver prevents a suicide, Trump rewards him for it

6: nytimes.com/1987/08/02/nyregion/follow-up-on-the-news-surviving-tragedy-on-the-farm.html - Trump saves old lady's farm from (((Bankers)))

7: spectator.org/64643_when-trump-fought-racists/ - Trump stands up for dindu rights (Unfortunately, Trump is not racist. Or if he is, he's hiding it extremely well. Still, he's the best shot we have at recovering this country.)

8: accesshollywood.com/articles/donald-trump-puts-jennifer-hudson-family-up-for-free-in-chicago-hotel-66176/ - Trump shelters dindu celebrity, provides a free security team for her after her family is murdered

9: thepoliticalinsider.com/married-couple-helped-trump-after-his-limo-broke-down-what-he-did-next-is-amazing/ - Couple helps Trump after his limo breaks down, he pays their mortgage off in return

10: businessinsider.com/2008/8/donald-the-benevolent-trump-saves-ed-mcmahon-s-home - Trump saves Ed McMahon's house, lets him keep living in it

11: nytimes.com/1990/04/09/obituaries/ryan-white-dies-of-aids-at-18-his-struggle-helped-pierce-myths.html - child dies of AIDS, Trump visits his family

12: articles.philly.com/1986-11-01/news/26094092_1_ice-rink-donald-trump-trump-time - Trump takes over failing city project, finishes it ahead of schedule and under budget

13: cnn.com/2016/03/30/politics/trump-miss-wisconsin-emotional-moment/ - Trump helps terminally ill woman

14: news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1314&dat=20070424&id=VZZXAAAAIBAJ&sjid=R_MDAAAAIBAJ&pg=3429,3369895&hl=en - Trump forces city to allow him to fly huge American flag, cuts deal that helps veterans in the process

15: regated.com/2016/05/trump-general-election/ - Trump saves America

We're now moving into the general election. I've known about these things, these good deeds of Trump's for quite some time, but I purposely avoided mentioning them until now.

Now is the time to shill these stories. We have a huge task ahead of us in defeating Clinton. It will not be easy, but we can - And we will - do it. These links should help you sway people in favor of Trump. Use them well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9xTduAik-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4
nypost.com/2016/02/07/how-donald-trump-helped-save-new-york-city/
archive.is/ex8XK
insidefortlauderdale.com/1768/The-Case-for-Donald-Trump/1
archive.is/Vf10Q
insidefortlauderdale.com/1768/The-Case-for-Donald-Trump/2
archive.is/BSFFE
insidefortlauderdale.com/1768/The-Case-for-Donald-Trump/3
archive.is/dh0gZ
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/273776-trump-offers-job-to-woman-at-dc-news-conference
youtube.com/watch?v=U20DMF9qe3s
archive.is/VAr7u
foxnews.com/story/2006/12/19/trump-decides-not-to-fire-miss-usa-tara-conner.html
forbes.com/sites/erikmatuszewski/2016/04/03/how-donald-trump-helped-journeyman-jim-herman-earn-the-final-spot-in-golfs-masters/#96a6c7748585
weareiowa.com/news/local-news/trump-helping-newton-business
archive.is/GniA7
archive.is/ASeYb
archive.is/8zq1H
archive.is/ndEfo
archive.is/zfqrK
archive.is/N9pFO
archive.is/Yqjgv
archive.is/XA3qk
archive.is/hXn7W
archive.is/xqymR
archive.is/rdRI
archive.is/LxHEn
archive.is/yWHno
archive.is/boGZq
archive.is/A7SwH
archive.is/YFHtI
archive.is/PgZYB
archive.is/Z9zmo
archive.is/qPyMr
nytimes.com/1992/07/26/nyregion/update-youth-is-sentenced-in-robbery-of-mrs-trump.html
newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/413148?keywords=Trump-Knox&year=2011&month=10&date=04&id=413148&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Wire&oref=www.reddit.com
archive.is/OTlB9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

semi-related for the ending part of the ad

Bump for importance.

Beat me to it.(The last link was a joke, but it won't be when we're done)

needs visual compilation.png

Something is Going On (#CallBrussels)
3:38,Can't Stump the Trump,Published on Mar 25, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=S9xTduAik-Y

Donald Trump Shows Kindness To A Little Girl With Bone Disease #Must Watch #MakeAmericaGreatAgain
Trump New Media
youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4

I have the full pic of that somewhere.

Bump, this thread is too important to let it get slid

love this thread, going to unload on some normies next opportunity i see

Agreed. I'm going to be bumping this periodically, unless mods decide to sticky, so that anons can see the links.

Here's a bump because the mods are a consortium of leftist shitskin faggots

Can replace the ice rink alone with this: nypost.com/2016/02/07/how-donald-trump-helped-save-new-york-city/ archive.is/ex8XK
(NYC in general is probably a good approximation of what everyone will get)
Can't really understand the heebs fighting this guy to be honest, NY is joo/multi-culti central, and it would've ceased to exist the way it was run by Ed Koch(k)

insidefortlauderdale.com/1768/The-Case-for-Donald-Trump/1 archive.is/Vf10Q insidefortlauderdale.com/1768/The-Case-for-Donald-Trump/2 archive.is/BSFFE
insidefortlauderdale.com/1768/The-Case-for-Donald-Trump/3 archive.is/dh0gZ
Some old timer's reaction to it. bretty gud read.

also the part on evaluating the other candidates has a funny bit on Rubio and Cruz:
[spoiler]3) Marco Rubio

Even though Rubio isn't leading the polling in ANY STATE and never has, a lot of politicians like him. He doesn't like being a Senator and he doesn't really like campaigning. But we're supposed to put him in the White House to run the country. Rubio is one of those guys who wants to be POTUS but isn't willing to do the work. We need a hard worker.

Marco Rubio defines the establishment. He's completely dependent on The Machine; the machine that funds and owns every politician in Washington. He is beholden to Drug Companies, Big Oil and just got the Koch Brothers endorsement, who are a driving force against a sensible energy policy. The Koch brothers own a chemical business, and natural gas is in input. Their agenda is to keep the price of NG artificially low.

Rubio is a dangerous candidate. Beware of smooth talkers (ie Obama). Rubio is for Amnesty. Rubio killed a bill banning sanctuary cities in Florida. Rubio supported a bill that would grant amnesty to criminals. Rubio has supported trade bills that favor other countries. And Rubio has no skills running or organizing anything. The Republican establishment will be in complete control of the country if Rubio wins. He'll be a total puppet.
Rubio is a first term senator who speaks well and is a minority. Sound Familiar?

4) Ted Cruz
Three years ago I thought that Ted Cruz would be a great choice to stir things up in Washington, but the more I hear him speak, the less I like him. He's a total politician; a first term Senator who has never run a company or a state or anything else. He's a talker. He has to win Texas by a wide margin to have a chance. He doesn't poll well in any state that matters. He's a first term senator who speaks well and is a minority. Sound Familiar?[/spoiler]

It'd actually cost $600,000. He waifus the McLaren so much he'd want everyone to have one.

Heebs are divided on Trump as far as I can tell.

This McLaren?

Bump!

More ammo.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/273776-trump-offers-job-to-woman-at-dc-news-conference - Link is self-explanatory, Trump offers woman job at press conference.

youtube.com/watch?v=U20DMF9qe3s - Trump helps girl with bone disease

archive.is/VAr7u - 93 page list of Trump's donations over 5 years

Bump because the slide threads are out in force tonight.

Have some more memes, too.

Bump.

19: foxnews.com/story/2006/12/19/trump-decides-not-to-fire-miss-usa-tara-conner.html - Trump gives Miss USA, Tara Conner, a second chance after she fails a drug test

20: forbes.com/sites/erikmatuszewski/2016/04/03/how-donald-trump-helped-journeyman-jim-herman-earn-the-final-spot-in-golfs-masters/#96a6c7748585 - Trump helps Jim Herman(Pro golfer) reach the Masters

21: weareiowa.com/news/local-news/trump-helping-newton-business - Trump helps Newtown business, has them make all his campaign material

You're doing the lord's work, user.

And since the old archive post is gone for some reason, here’s the new update.

1. archive.is/GniA7 Trump flies sick child to hospital
2. archive.is/ASeYb Trump flies 200 stranded Marines home, link is self-explanatory.
3. archive.is/8zq1H Remember that Marine that the wetbacks held captive? Trump helped him too.
4. archive.is/ndEfo Trump intervenes in a mugging/assault, stopping a basketball American from beating a man with a bat
5. archive.is/zfqrK archive.is/N9pFO Bus driver prevents a suicide, Trump rewards him for it
6. archive.is/Yqjgv Trump saves old lady’s farm from ✡bankers.✡
7. archive.is/XA3qk Trump stands up for black rights
8. archive.is/XA3qk Trump shelters celebrity, provides a free security team for her after her family is murdered
9. archive.is/hXn7W Couple helps Trump after his limo breaks down, he pays their mortgage off in return
10. archive.is/xqymR Trump saves Ed McMahon’s house, lets him keep living in it
11 archive.is/rdRI Child dies of AIDS, Trump visits his family
12. archive.is/LxHEn Trump takes over failing city project, finishes it ahead of schedule and under budget
13. archive.is/yWHno Trump helps terminally ill woman
14. archive.is/boGZq Trump forces city to allow him to fly huge American flag, cuts deal that helps veterans in the process
15. archive.is/A7SwH Trump saves America
16. archive.is/YFHtI Link is self-explanatory, Trump offers woman job at press conference.
17. youtube.com/watch?v=U20DMF9qe3s Trump helps girl with bone disease
18. archive.is/VAr7u 93 page list of Trump's donations over 5 years
19. archive.is/PgZYB Trump gives Miss USA, Tara Conner, a second chance after she fails a drug test
20. archive.is/Z9zmo Trump helps Jim Herman(Pro golfer) reach the Masters
21. archive.is/qPyMr Trump helps Newtown business, has them make all his campaign material

It honestly awes me looking all this stuff up. I thought I'd covered pretty much everything, but I've seen at least 6-7 new things he's done just tonight.

I mean, holy shit, this is just the stuff we know about.

Bumping this so it doesn't get slid.

nytimes.com/1992/07/26/nyregion/update-youth-is-sentenced-in-robbery-of-mrs-trump.html

Now we know why he advocates being tough on crime.

They were leaving out the race even back then, geez.
The fuck, did a pedophile write this?

Eh. Maybe, but I'm inclined to just read it literally. I mean, it could very easily just mean 'slender' with no sexual connotations.

Tyson endorsed him too.

>7. archive.is/XA3qk Trump stands up for black rights

>8. archive.is/XA3qk Trump shelters celebrity, provides a free security team for her after her family is murdered

Just a heads-up. These two are the same archive.is link.

I'd like to add that there's a whole chapter dedicated to the Ice Rink episode in "The Art of the Deal".
Very good book that everyone should read.

I have a copy on my phone, actually, just have not had time to finish it sadly.

The world is strange when someone's good deeds go unrewarded but rather might even be punished.

A total criminal as one's opponent, obvious to all with eyes to see and ears to hear, yet we still need to spread the good deeds of the Emperor.

Indeedles. Like I said, it's up to us to shill these stories to the normies.

Bumping again with more memes.

Bump!

newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/413148?keywords=Trump-Knox&year=2011&month=10&date=04&id=413148&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Wire&oref=www.reddit.com

What? He's gonna;^)

Bump for importance.

Bump

My best ammunition.

Bump.

INCOHERENT RAGE

8’s this one. Sorry. archive.is/OTlB9

FUCK YOU TURNBULL, YOU GLOBALIST KIKE CUNT

Bump.