Tall, bald pale scary ass alien with sharp teeth and evil looking eyes

that was kinda cool.
bravo lucas

literally who?

The coolest alien in that episode was General Grievous and he died like a bitch. I still can't get over how easily they've wasted such and awesome guy

Watch the Clone Wars cartoon, he gets better treatment there.

Godlike subversion of the expected. Very kino like tbh.

nigger went up in flames

there have been worse deaths

That's a sign of a great auteur and is what separates the masters from the hacks. When you write a character with unique visual design, a good backstory and all that stuff it's very easy to then indulge and flaunt your creation. Lucas doesn't do that, Griveous is a threat and a character that's given screen time but Lucas never indulges. He never feels the need to show off this character needlessly.

Compare and contrast how Lucas depicted Vader with how Reddit One did. Lucas gives characters tasteful scenes that are enough to give them characterisation but never goes overboard and does what the spergy needs cream over. Hacks do awesum scenes where a character is shown to be the most badassed badass that ever lived, even if it's a minor villain or whatever. Darth Vader was completely unnecessary in Reddit One, he was pure fanservice for the drooling tards who thought he was a badass rather than a tragic fallen hero who can't even draw breath on his own.

That's true, but
Come on, he can't deflect all attacks with just one lightsaber. At least he should have been near fatally wounded!
That's pure bullshit right there.

I'd rather compare Grievous to Dooku, because they had the same purpose, the smaller villain who's controlled by the bigger one. You can say Vader was in that place too, but at least Dooku and Grievous are in the same contiunity. Both had a big duel with one of the leading Jedis, but the Count defeated Yoda, Anakin and Obi-Wan ALONE, while Grievous couldn't scratch Obi-Wan in a 1 on 1 duel. Okay, the General wasn't a Force user, but still, a fucking 2 metres tall kiborg with 4 arms and 4 lightsabers…

absolute kino

but Obi-Wan is a space Jesu–I mean Jedi
he has special powers
technically none of the characters in Star Wars are human

Really? Then what are they?

Aliens, nobody is from earth.

They were actually rulers of a slave society in the EU

The slaves are present in the movie, they're the chubby clownish hippo midgets that hustle over to fuel Obi Wan's ship

>>>/reddit/

wew lad

I liked him better when he was flying his gyrocopter.

the animators literally got rid of his extra arms because they found animating them too hard

they say so on the DVD

kys faggot

Or trying to start a tribal war in farscape.

Or trying to keep people off his train.

That pissed me off to no end considering how cool he was in the cartoon.