#countersignalthecity

You all like Counter Signal Memes for Fashy Goys (also known as Smuggies) and you like red polling normies so let's combine them. Print out your Smuggies, get some clear duct tape and paste them all over the city!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/join-your-local-nazis-2/
dailystormer.com/stickercaust-nazis-cause-media-storm-with-message-of-love/
dailystormer.com/brave-nazi-troll-protests-homo-vigil-gets-fired/
ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/6150-atomwaffen-propaganda
twitter.com/counter_signal/
destructables.org/destructable/wheatpaste-recipe-putting-postersbillboard-alterations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toynbee_tiles
eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography
eevblog.com/forum/blog/eevblog-825-your-printer-is-spying-on-you!/
homedepot.com/p/3M-Super-77-16-75-fl-oz-Multi-Purpose-Spray-Adhesive-77-24/100067550
watchfree.to/watch-342-American-Psycho-movie-online-free-putlocker.html
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/Jews/How-To-Recognize-And-Identify-A-Jew-Part-1.pdf
gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_2.pdf
theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/26/the-truth-behind-americas-most-famous-gay-hate-murder-matthew-shepard
youtube.com/watch?v=UDihyZlAW-0
jz6.github.io/PoGoMap/#
8ch.net/awyattmann/catalog.html
ebay.com/itm/Pantum-P2502W-Duplex-1200dpi-x-1200dpi-Wireless-USB-Monochrome-Laser-Printer-/252477969356?hash=item3ac8dc13cc:g:TvUAAOSwdzVXmP8q
seeingyellow.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheatpaste
destructables.org/node/55
mega.nz/#!yBJxWZIJ!LGrEbCWTmGZqTJzhGlfhAVbbao-AYh3bXwyYfSUO0SU
mega.nz/#!qVAQmDaT!bZqz4qEY6CzK6KG0Uz2gzP6F5zW1Hqes0Cu57HsOSU0
newobserveronline.com/sa-firemen-strike-canada/
mega.nz/#!OUwDnZBZ!b-EQ7Bv1lclZJ2nW1kTXeY1OuuCvZUf8xDdA5y502mg
ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/
ropeculture.org/2016/06/21/propaganda-a-push-over-the-line/
8ch.net/cow/res/193572.html#193787
reddit.com/r/commonfilth/comments/3yu863/what_happened_between_cf_and_the_right_stuff/cyh1d4c
8ch.net/cow/res/193572.html#q204621
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dailystormer.com/join-your-local-nazis-2/

dailystormer.com/stickercaust-nazis-cause-media-storm-with-message-of-love/

dailystormer.com/brave-nazi-troll-protests-homo-vigil-gets-fired/

ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/6150-atomwaffen-propaganda

I hate presumptuous OPs, but that's actually right. Those comics are pretty damn good. Whoever makes them does a great job of cutting straight to the heart of the matter. Shit drawing, but true rhetorical talent.

Where do they come from? I've just been saving them off Holla Forums when I come across them.

They're by a guy named Ghoul. He posts them on Twitter and Facebook pages, both named "Counter Signal Memes for Fashy Goys"
Here's the Twitter: twitter.com/counter_signal/

This is actually a pretty good idea. Just don't be a cunt about where you put them(IE: don't act like a nog and take useful signs or ruin areas that are otherwise pretty clean)

A good area would be one that harvests maximum leftist butthurt without making normalfags spiteful.

will normal fags understand it though.
They might not get it.

Awesome, thanks.

This isn't quite on topic, but it would be great if we could get all of these comics (and similar image-formatted arguments) tagged by subject in a publicly searchable database, so that people can easily find ones that are applicable to the conversation they are having at the moment.

I have a file-tagging system I use locally on my computer, but it would be great if we could get something on the net, maybe like those anime booru sites.

A lot of them convey very simple messages in a very simple way.

Great job user, I love it.

Post all the smudgies you lads have, the simplicity of them is genius.

Thinking about buying a printer just so I can print out a bunch of these and put them up around seattle.

One of the great things about these comics is they have a low barrier to entry. They don't rely on the reader knowing Holla Forums lingo or memes; any english speaker who is following bernie sanders can figure that comic out.

Oh christ, those look hilarious IRL…

I think the best ones for IRL posting are the ones that doesn't presume the existence of a person the reader is arguing with.

This first one for instance would work well.

This second one wouldn't work very well posted on the street though. It works best if given directly to somebody that you are having an argument with.

Keep in mind your local context. This one would not work well in an area that doesn't have gated communities.

I miss the trump-bernie wojack pepe dynamic, it doesn't really work for pence as well

This one is more of a sleeper argument. It's funny and non-offensive enough that even most SJWs would probably chuckle at it. But it nevertheless depicts the absurdity of their special snowflake "sexualities".

Getting them to laugh at these ideas is a good first step.

more?

that's pretty funny, and definitely palatable for normies.

Doubt it.

When you're putting up any kind of signs are posters, they have to be simple and offensive/shocking enough for the possibility media coverage.

*or posters

This one I think could use a little clean-up to make it more clear.

Also it's more an argument against political apathy/non-participation than against the left, so perhaps not the best to post in a liberal town. Could be useful in a conservative town though.

I think people would get this one.

The art style is on all of these is jarring enough that I think you won't have trouble getting eyeballs. It doesn't look like a standard concert flyer.

Probably a bit too specific to hang up around town, but I keked.

This one got the biggest guffaw out of me yet

kek that looks like foamboy

remove the title for consistency and to make sure people read the speech bubble. :)

needs fixin'.

Good call.

Possibly my favorite.

spicneet pls… good job

What's the best way to plaster these up. I plan on printing a bunch of these and putting them around a cucked city nearby.

That first one was funniest

Nice one but that is a misused semicolon. A semicolon should only separate complete sentences. "And as we all know" is not a complete sentence.

Relevant, Simple, and Funny, the best kind of propaganda.

kek'd and rekt

Ebin

Not from the same guy (he retweeted it), and references a Holla Forums meme, but I think it's sufficiently visually explanatory that normies would get it.

ditto this one

Here, have my small collection.

I did this earlier this year. Just the "they have to go back" meme.
Some hipster faggot thought they were being clever by making a little cartoon drawing of Mein Führer surrounded by little stars with the unfunny line "CALM DOWN HITLER!"

So I made a speech bubble saying "won't someone please help me Gas these fucking kikes?"

That speech bubble got torn off so I replaced it with another one , a White genocide message and a big heart

I know it's not as good as the fashy boys ones, but it's still IRL shitposting so whatevrar

same message

That second one is pretty fuckin' deep.

Excellent stuff. What do you use to stick them up? Do you print them on sticker paper?

They're supposed to look like shit/low effort. Makes them funnier and more triggering to leftists.

I live in San Francisco. I'd imagine there are going to be a lot of ass mad lefties if I post these. Maybe I should put some on college campuses to make the news.

Oh, I totally get it, and approve. I think some of them need some light adjustment though, to make it clear which stick figure is saying what and to make sure it is read in the correct order.

Why is that smuggies have the most punchable faces?

Oh okay, yea, some might need to be more clear if you're gonna put them up in the wild. Anyway, they're really fucking great and I'm glad to see their popularity.

I'm sure this last one would trigger the fuck out of kikes.

Because right wing propaganda works much, much more efficiently.

Look at an example of leftist propaganda. A tumblr comic, for example, going against
The comic will show the opposition to be dumb/unreasonable, while the protagonist in the comic hits you with a wall of reasoning of why being a tranny is good, or why the modern right is being "oppressive".

The amount of information they try to shove down your throat immediately makes you turn away from it. It's too much. It doesn't appeal to the short attention span most people have today.

Now, look at some of these countersignaling memes we have going on here in this thread.

The information is short, but sweet. It's ironic, it makes the opposition seem absolutely retarded and blatantly hypocritical. Not only that, but, like you said, the comics are usually drawn to vilify what they look like to appeal to the instinctual emotion of attractive=good, ugly=bad.

It plays on your emotion. The smug look. The absolutely stupid liberal message they try to deliver. It's hilariously effective.

I have to give it to you glorious faggots, y'all know how to make propaganda. We truly are a thinktank.

this second one is superb.

No, just normal stickers from ASDA. You get 50 for 50p and if you overlap them, you can make them into really big signs. I just drew the heart with marker pen
Oh, and I heyre rock hard to get off, once they're stuck on, they're stuck on for good.
The council have to send someone round with a scraper to take them down,Mel.
That Hitler one was up for ages though, hence the faded red heart
Here's some bigger ones I did just by overlapping the edges of the stickers, then writing on in marker pen

Oh, nice. You have good handwriting.

gets a used one, printers leave traces behind that can identify where X thing was printed off of that could be used to trace your printer,put up enough of these and piss off enough people they could send the police after you or not, I'm just paranoid .

Place them in Starbucks bathroom stalls. They might add additional security measures though, so be aware about it.

This idea is probably a bit out there, but have you guys ever seen a Toynbee tile?

They're all over cities up and down the east coast. The tiles are made with layers of cut linoleum stuck together with tar. You wrap it with tar paper then place it somewhere where cars will run over it a lot, and where it will be read crosswalks.

After a while the cars will embed it into the road and the tarpaper will wear off, revealing the message. They last for YEARS. To remove them, they need to tear up the road.

NOT "clear duct tape" like OP said.

WHEATPASTE>>6976405

destructables.org/destructable/wheatpaste-recipe-putting-postersbillboard-alterations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toynbee_tiles

They leave traces on the paper themselves? I was going to go to town with this.

fucked up my last post
really makes ya theenk

These are fucking incredible. If I could have printable versions of the ones in the OP I'd be grateful.

I think they'll do best at colleges tbh.

Many printers will print a pattern of faint yellow dots that identifies the printer by serial number. Real advanced-grade kikery, so that's something to consider.

Some printers don't though. I'm pretty sure B/W-only laser printers are safe also those are probably the best sort of consumer printer available…. I used to have a great laser printer made by Brother

I need to spread these around my town. The only public memeing I've ever done is posting little strips of paper outside public bathrooms that went, "Would you want your daughter to be in a bathroom with a man in a dress?". As an NCbro I felt obligated to

I recently wrote "Hitler did nothing wrong" on a bathroom stall in an store in an upscale white area among other graffiti like dial "555 xyz for some dick" and "bob is a fag" ect.

Went back next week to see if it was still there, and the store had painted over my Hitler phrase with the walls correct paint color (so I know it was them and not some random) but they left all the other graffiti.

I thought that was pretty dumb.

that is pretty great

You should go back and write "Hitler still did nothing wrong"

On the plus you might have redpilled some minimum wage worker having to stare at all that shitty graffiti while specifically painting over only yours.

I miss the Trump/Jeb dynamic :(

We need to come up with some downloadable stencils for Holla Forums slogans that people can quickly paint on various location is less than 15 sec.

You should start going there regularly and writing it again and again.

Funny part is, it was probably some Jew that complained as you mainly see lots of orthodox Jews in the place.

Dude probably ripped his colon while shitting when he read it.

They'll probably catch on eventually. If you piss them off enough they're liable to start watching the tapes to correlate who keeps using the bathroom each day it happens.

[citation needed]

eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots

EEVblog also did a video on it

Also: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography

If I just print them on regular paper what is the best method and glue to put them up somewhere?

Lot's of libera hipster students in my town.

EEVBlog is great.
eevblog.com/forum/blog/eevblog-825-your-printer-is-spying-on-you!/

irl shitposting

ASDA is a British supermarket? So just normal sticker paper?

homedepot.com/p/3M-Super-77-16-75-fl-oz-Multi-Purpose-Spray-Adhesive-77-24/100067550

Just don't send this to /monster/

That list is not comprehensive. If your printer is old enough you should be good, since they haven't been doing this forever, but I don't know how long "old enough" is.

This is a good thread.

Probably but thats why i was saying get a used one or one you found on the side of the road they would be able to trace it to a certain point but then after it got sold or tossed it would be hard to find who has it now.

remember though, goys. Nothing will come of this if we don't actually do it. Remember to, in the coming weeks, post them everywhere. Don't let this thread die

also fucking cover the thing with it like in the op images

Sounds good. I want to make it a bitch to remove.

The third one is pretty good.

Normies can barely read. They don't know about reproductive science.

Gonna try and find some spray-on glue in my local hardware store. I can't seem to find this specific one in my country's amazon.

It's not like I want it to hold forever either. Imma wait for good weather.

That's crazy. I'm checking mine now.

Wheatpaste. destructables.org/destructable/wheatpaste-recipe-putting-postersbillboard-alterations

Probably gonna go with this one.

Now I just need to find a good place for printing with no security cams. Germany is no fun allowed when it comes to right-wing banter.
Nevermind the millions of antifa stickers and posters plastered everywhere.

It's like that "Andre the Giant has a posse" shit you used to see everywhere, only good.

What a time to be alive.

The ones young enough to be into the special snowflake shit are probably young enough to remember mitosis from highschool bio class, if they're prompted with the word and sufficient context clues. I think the target audience will get that one.

I'd just draw/paint (using black acryllic/watercolor paints, very deep, smooth colors) your memes on regular paper then wheatpaste them on signs/walls etc.

Just ordinary adhesive stickers from the stationary isle at ASDA.. They were 50p for 50,but heyve gone up a few extra pence ,but you can just overlap the edges to make massive ones.

1st pic is a few packets of the stickers I got
2nd is my latest thing I made by overlapping, I haven't put it up yet, it's going to go in a very specific place. Also I know the swastika is wonky in the picture, I have fixed that now.
3rd pic : autism

Edgy

At least in America, some gas stations or 7/11s have photocopiers you can use for a quarter a page or so. You could make draw a page by hand with sharpie, then make copies of it that way.

If you go that route, I'd suggest waiting a week or so between when you photocopy it and when you post the pages around town. Those places typically don't keep their security tapes around for long.

I have no idea if those photocopiers store a copy of everything that goes through them, or if they watermark.

BRB; I have to go find a suitable drain pipe to be coming out of smug pepes ass.

Damn, I'll take a bundle of that third pic to post around campus.

Reported you to Mummy mays naughty boys club. They're cummng to getchya

What's the problem with you?

I've always thought "is a code-word for" should be "is code for".

how much is 50 pence? like 2 pound 1 shilling 8 quid and 3 euro?

Looks like it's the mummy autist. I think he's got some severe form of developmental disorder. Sad really.

I used to work with a guy who would get shipping labels for free from UPS here in the US and do the same thing, idk if you could do the same where you are from.

How rude, I just want to have a big strong mummy to cuddle me into bed at night.

I somewhat doubt that the police would actually go so far as to scrape some glued up posters from a pole, send it to a lab for dot analysis and waste dozens of manhours to then find the print shop that actually printed them.

I'm not gonna go too edgy either, just mock some liberals.

I just want to avoid the clerk remembering me and calling the police after he saw a story about my memery in the local papers.

I think I'll just go 2 towns over, find a small print shop with no cameras and wait week or two before spreading the love.

I guess 'being an average brit/pol/ poster' could be considered a developmental disorder.

The lads at ironmarch have some decent resources about putting up stickers and making wheatpaste

and I'm not very paranoid about the watermark thing. when you wheatpaste them up, won't it extremely distort them and is it even possible to remove the paper without tearing it?

We'd be better off putting up A. Wyatt Mann comics tbh. Specifically ones with very little text.

Yeah thats why i was saying if you piss off enough of the right people they might waste their time and money to find who did it.

It really isn't. If you go too crass right off the bat it will just be dismissed and send people into signalling spirals, possibly having the opposite effect.

If you're posting stuff calling for the kikes to be gassed or whatnot, I wouldn't count out the police being bored enough to go after an "ebil nazi".

The liberal mocking counter-signal stuff should be relatively safe to post though, I agree.

Just buy a used one or keep an eye out on trash night, I see old inkjets all the time. They might not last forever, but there's no chance of it being tracked back to you.

Yeah, no kikes. My people are so deeply conditioned that that would probably only have the opposite effect anyways. And I certainly don't want to generate sympathy for jews.

That's a good point. It is hard for liberals to use pictures of these counter-signals to virtue signal with. If you post A Wyatt Mann drawing of a big-lipped nigger, you can imagine liberals posting pictures of it on twitter saying "I can't believe somebody in our town…"

But these counter-signals don't really lend themselves to that.

Nobody's going to read an essay next to a poorly drawn picture. Keep it short and concise, and use appealing imagery.

Does anybody have that old image of how not make posters?

Yeah, G-d forbid anybody gets redpilled on the jews.

Not to detract from the thread purpose at hand (I do love CSMFFG) but I hear there's talk now of putting up pic attached which I think would be amazingly effective.

As offtopic.

Here in Finland we actually had a free newspaper that calls out the jew, the holohoax etc. On the downside they wrote about stupid conspiracy theories too but for how they named the eternal yid it was more than okay. A couple of years ago the publisher got fined for hate speech, though, and they stopped spreading it. The same guy has many stores in Finland selling all kinds of goods.

They still have an active online publication so it's not like they got completely shut down…

Unlike internet shitposting, every "IRL" location has different demographics. The messages you post should be targeted to the locals. What sort of fallacies are they guilty of, and what sort of arguments will they be receptive to? This is up to the judgement of the user who's operating in that area.

Would adding a Sanders logo kill the spirit of this picture?

Finland: forever based

muh pr

It might help catch the eye. Or it might make people disregard it before reading it.

It's not PR, it's pragmatic. There's no sense preaching to the choir. If you live in an area with a bunch of Cruztards, there is no sense posting images mocking the arguments of faggot millennial. Same principle applies to how heavily you lay on the redpills about jews.

Post what you believe will be the most effective.

imo this is also not a bad picture to spread around

muh pr

Exactly. If they acknowledge them they'll just spread the memes and they can't hide behind some tertiary victim group to avoid adressing the arguments/hypocrisy presented.

You can't redpill people on jews by showing them posters. The JQ is at the very end of the redpill and requires you to have broken through plenty of other conditioning before you're capable of accepting any of it as truth.

I genuinely think it would just give people a platform for more signalling.

Images like this one are fairly concise and the art style in general really draws the eye.

well thinking back im actually not so sure now

I'm envious. This would simply be impossible in germanistan.

Not me, some of them make me cringe.

And not to shit on the efforts but would idiots, who are everywhere in our society, really understand that it's made as a sarcastic jab at what is pushed in mainstream society?

if you're gonna post pictures like these, they should only be pictures that obviously and blatantly contain extremely obvious hypocrisy, in such a case that both viewpoints(which oppose eachother) are commonly simultaneously held by college liberals

examples include the third picture here>>6975816 and and especially the first picture in , and is also a nice one, but imo its actually better if its crudely drawn

that first post I tried to quote was OP's post, but I forgot the spacebar before the >>

Finbro: I just ordered a shite-load of Moonsorrow merch from their site. Your country is rad.

Here's an idea I've been kicking around for a while that I don't quite have the art talent to pull off.

>big bold letters ROTTEN EGGS

It's a purely emotional argument aimed at women meant to correct the behavior of women, not inform men that plays on their "ticking clock", feelings of loneliness, and fear of regret.

A decent picture with a couple Talmud quotes or something like "ISRAEL DID 9/11 - 911MISSINGLINKS.COM" is more then enough to plant a seed.

I'd say the exact opposite is true. Understanding the jewish problem is what makes everything else make sense.

But it's not going to mean a fucking thing to 99.9% of the population.

These are the kind of things that only work on the internet, and even then to a small demographic.

I've been posting in this thread and am currently painting some propaganda.

I threw on American Psycho and you'll never guess what I just heard.

I can't make webms so bear with me:
Go here
watchfree.to/watch-342-American-Psycho-movie-online-free-putlocker.html

Click play

and go to 16:25

i PROMISE you won't be disappointed.

Yes, it makes everything easier to swallow, but just hating niggers and immigrants is already a step for many. In that sense, realizing the JQ may come after that.

Yeah, shit on women when we need nationalism and unity. Nice job, faggot.

i already took it back didnt i?

I think posting something with red pilled information would be more effective.

Did somebody say white privilege?!

Nice buzzwords you fucking faggot. Kill yourself.

The college fags in my town who consider themselves smart would understand that they're being mocked. Most people less politically involved might not but the actual german people are already fairly redpilled on these topics if you manage to talk to them in a private conversation.
So like the other user said: Tailor everything to the demographics you're targeting.

I'm planning on plastering posters similar to this one after a certain delay too maybe with added QR codes linking to entry-level redpill sites. Not specifically identity europa stuff but traditionalist and historical imagery in general.

Step 1: Tear down your opposition, make them look dishonest, disgusting and pathetic
Step 2: Offer a solution that invoked the opposite feelings

>>>/gamergoy/ PRcuck

"Trump" appears 30 times in the book. Bateman loves Trump.

It's okay. I take back calling you a faggot.

That's how it was for me. Accepting that niggers are fucking retarded and have an average IQ of 85 is easy to accept if you're even just somewhat intellectually honest since it is so blatantly obvious.

Most people can't even tell who is a jew just by looking at them which I perceive as a lot bigger hurdle already.

Are you seeing advocating for a woman-free nationalist society?

Fun fact: "redpilled blacks" are not required to make white children.

*seeing should be saying, and shouldn't be there at all

50p is half a quid. (£1)
A quid is $1.33 right now.

Good idea. Though,at 50p for 50 is pretty good. And i can just add them together to make big ones. Pic is a big one i made today by overlapping. I keep them in that cosmos book to keep them flat until needed. writing all mine out by hand is becoming a pain in the arse. I could do with a stamp or a stencil or something. Maybe someone could post stencil making tips for useless fuckers like me? All info no matter how small would be welcome

I've gotten pretty good at recognizing Jews and cryptos in the media. Does anybody happen to have the images of how to spot a Jew, it points out the facial features you need to watch for

False analogy and you're still just spewing buzzwords while everyone else is at least attempting to have a discussion about the merits of different approaches.

Kill. Yourself.

You're behaving like a D&C shill whether you are one or not.

Yeah, same. But that only really comes after you already understood the JQ or are at least aware of it. To most people like Zuckerberg look white.

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/Jews/How-To-Recognize-And-Identify-A-Jew-Part-1.pdf
gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_2.pdf

So we should be spreading material that sets them straight instead of funny little cartoons that really don't mean anything.

That Andre the Giant faggot put up so many of those shitty stickers that he was able to found the Obey clothing company with all the free publicity.

Turned this old classic into something more printer friendly.

Excellent shit my man, this is exactly what I was thinking of

Doesn't sharia law mean all of them really?

Normalfags will think that it's weirdly silly and dismiss it.

You have to go slow with these kinds of things. You can't give them Moby Dick when they haven't learned the alphabet.

Ghoul from TheRightStuff/TheDailyShoah

It's more a matter of what they will flat out admit to. More will admit to liking sharia law than liking the specifics of it.

took me a bit to get the logical inconsistency, although it's extremely obvious.

think it could fly over most peoples head because their bias is too strong, won't get that it's satire.

Where have my sides gone. Please if anyone sees them…

Shhhhhh. kwaiiet now racist wayt boi.

It may be smart to put these up inside public toilet stalls.

When you're taking a shit, you have a moment to look around.

Maybe we come from completely different background or something but the path of understanding the JQ was a long road for me and I would've not been able to readily accept it even when presented with evidence in the early stages of my political development.
I'm targeting people who have been brought up as liberals, who watched schindler's list at least twice in seventh grade, who would gladly denounce their own grandparent's if it meant feeling less guilty and who had at least one jew personally tell them a sob story about muh shoah in the school's auditorium.

Your asumption is that you can reach these people by using dialectic when their very being is conditioned to only understanding rhetoric. I first need to break some other barriers before they start being even slightly receptive.

But feel free to aproach this however you like. I simply think you fail to understand the mindset of the people I'm trying to reach.

Fucking brilliant. Made an addition.

Why does this thread show only 1 reply on the main page?

Shows 5 for me.

Because go check your dog just died.

Because you haven't refreshed recently?

Just when you thought she couldn't get any more repellent.

A variation on the second.

It had a title originally but I took it out so people wouldn't see it's about "moderate" Islam and dismiss it but instead would have to start reading the actual figures to see what the image is even about before they realise it's crimethink. Also they'd have to make the "wait, it's bad that so many muslims are like this!" connection themselves and be more likely to accept the new idea.

Yeah, that makes sense.

some fresh OC

Use cash anons

This comes off more as an attack on reneable energy than anything else. Like the focus is a little off.

Nice.

You're talking about a demographic that barely exists outside of tumblr.

The average person is pretty much indifferent to all these issues, that's who we should be targeting.

"The road to Auschwitz was built by hate, but paved with indifference." - Ian Kershaw
I know, but I had to use it

I disagree. Look how much success the kosher 9/11 truthers had with their "9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB" posters – Alex Jones pretty much built a million shekel empire off of it. "ISRAEL DID 9/11" isn't that much different, especially when support for Israel is dropping.

Put these fuckers at Pokestops especially on ones on University campuses.

that's gold

This idea is worthy of it's digits. Praise Kek!

Humor is an effective way of breaking past taboos (such as political ideas that are outside the overton window).

Put them on the out-of-the-way Pokestops where normies don't typically go. We can do for Pokemon Go what we did for Taylor Swift.

I remember reading in the 80s, in some part of the American south, people went to predominantly colored neighborhoods and put up signs that said "remember anyone receiving welfare and/or any social programs will be drug tested at the polling locations"…

The voting in that area was 25% lower than the previous election, they never caught these guys.

Put them on as many pokespots as possible.

I live in fucking germany. I really think you underestimate the level of self-hatred and guilt in the people.

Our press genuinely barely has any jews. Spiegel, Bild, Welt are all almost exclusively goyish companies. Yet they cuck and white-bash at every occasion. Jews don't even need to be present in the day-to-day operations in germany like they need to be in the U.S. since we had 70 years of gaslighting and "denazification" enacted upon us.(thx burgers, you and israel are truly greatest allies.)

But I'm honestly done debating this topic. I made my point and I think you're making asumptions about things you don't really actually know and you're repeating yourself.

I think the formula in this one could be applied to many issues, not just refugees. Atheist leftists like to lecture christians on just about every issue imaginable.

Someone do this:

Every target demographic is valid. Every user should use their own best judgement on what will be the most effective in their area.

Where were you when Holla Forums became Project Chanology 2.0?

I didn't start off at the jewish question; personally, I was somewhat redpilled to begin with but I could never come to terms with it. The JQ was the end of my redpilling process.
Some people simply work differently user.

That's what I'm thinking. It's not like I'd tear down posters attempting to redpill people on the JQ. I just don't think that my personal time is best invested in that endeavour. At least not right now.

Which is all the more reason you should be going for the head of the fucking snake…

But GamerGate was two years ago, user.

you're making the mistake of viewing crudely-drawn MS paint comics used to point out liberal hypocrisy with what you'd call memes

in fact im not even sure if those could be called memes

er i worded that wrong
but you know what I mean

Let's up our meming power.

We make Smuggies with Pokémon characters. That's sure as fuck going to get their attention.

You're really not even attempting to reply to any arguments. Honestly, fuck you. I'm starting to believe that you indeed are a fucking shill if I consider your posts in this thread.

Fucking filtered.

GamerGate never leaked into the real world like this, user.

You're talking about posting up the modern day equivalent of rageface comics in public in earnest. This is some next level cringe.

They're memes, user, just as much as trollface or le happy merchant or even bait are memes.

retro keks

o, how i wish for the days where scientology was the worst thing around

Better?

Cucks like you are the reason your nations being destroyed.

It's looking more and more like all the good Germans were killed off during the denazification process.

Kek has spoken.

I've found this argument to be effective.

Frame nationalist social policy as labor organization and immigrants as scabs. It's startling how fast it clicks with a lot of leftists when you reframe the issue using their own vocabulary.

That's a great idea too. I don't know pokemon though, can anybody think of good candidates?

Only one I've got that hasn't already been posted ITT.

>>>/oven/

Yeah, I like it more but you've got the final decision here.

No, what I said before you misquoted me was to stop acting like massive sperglord faggots. You're absolutely newfag if you don't see the signs.

Romans used to meme on walls.

The second one would probably be better split up into 8 individual posters.

Keeping it simple is the most important thing.

Have some more.

Welp, I'm out for now but I'll certainly post again with results in the coming days.

Have fun with the 2 shills.

Okay, shlomo.

On the issue of "christian terrorism", it might help to attack specific instances of it that they always cite.

Namely Matthew Shepard he was killed in a robbery gone wrong, not because he was gay. Perhaps a short message like:

MATTHEW SHEPARD WAS A DRUG DEALER
with a good lefty-friendly footnote to back it up: theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/26/the-truth-behind-americas-most-famous-gay-hate-murder-matthew-shepard

So are you, or are you not, trying to bring internet memes into the real world in a misguided attempt to turn slacktivism into real world action? Because that's exactly how Chanology started.

Even if you win, you'll distance yourself as far from the movement as possible, almost immediately.

Well, it took more artistic talent back then but ours are more dank

maybe you should make the guy on the right in the 4th picture a black guy

You know, they say that the most important things in real estate are location, location, and location. With this in mind, might it be a good idea to use the latest people-moving craze? If we post these around Pokemon Go's little hotspots like Gyms and Pokestops, we could get some killer exposure. Their locations are widespread knowledge, too, so you don't even need the app for yourself.

well, people valued artistic talent more back then, too, I guess

Not especially. These are rage comic levels of lazy. The first few were fast and sloppy, but they had colors and some actual skill behind it.

Absolutely. Kek has willed it:

Put it all into the breech, lads.

Have you ever heard a leftist say, "Naw… this degenerate commie shit will just scare the normies. Let's just tone it down a bit…"

No. They lauch it straight at their target. They also launch the more toned-down stuff.

Everything into the breech.

By doing so, they dominate the consciousness of the modern world. The extreme stuff just makes their moderate stuff look more reasonable.

Do it all. Don't stop and think that you can only put up one image. Put them all up.

add a side note about what sharia law is so that normies will now what it means.

The lazy element enhances their effect. The lazier the image looks, the more it seems like you're mocking them effortlessly.

Wasn't one of the killers also a faggot? That's an important point to mention, in different terms, obviously.

devil's advocate, if we do take credit for our ancestors' accomplishments, wouldn't it make sense to take credit for slavery?

or am I misinterpreting this

dont make it as lazy as the first picture in
instead make it as lazy as the first picture in

kek

muh keks

Yes, that's right. He denied it in court because the lawyers just a wild guess here, but were they kikes? decided that a "gay panic" defense would get them a lighter sentence.

It didn't work, they all got life in prison.

But it also makes people less likely to think it's something worth reading.

I've been curious about the idea. Anyone have experience doing this?

Chanology-fag reporting in. Posting some of the "cringe" y'all missed out on.

You know how you're always talking about the need to organize in order to make an actual impact? That's what we fucking did and we had a blast doing it. I partied with weeaboo faggots across the country. We got drunk, planned marches, and put together propaganda while Shlomo Shekelstein told us we'd all get sued or worse.

We didn't get sued and $cientology got fucked, hard. The shill doesn't want Holla Forums leaking out into meatspace because they've seen what we can do and it terrifies them. You don't need that many people to make a massive impact. All you need is a superior will.

I like the drawing in that one, but I think it might be too many words for on the street.

I didn't make them. These come from the twitter account that was posted earlier.

Now that's a good point.
Everyone do their part.
Let's flood all areas with IRL shitposting.

Don't post on people's private property though,or small business/people who don't deserve it

I think most people agree slavery was wrong, so we freed the slaves.

Besides, USA as a nation only had slaves for 70 years in the least populated part of America and even then it was only the richest of the rich and almost all Anglo-Americans.

Very few White Americans today had an ancestor that owned slaves.

Cannons have breeches walls have breaches.

The last thing you want to do is make it blend in with all the random concert posters. These drawings, shitty as they may be, catch the eye. If the message is short, people will read it out of curiosity.

It's not an attempt at activism user. I don't think anyone has any delusions on what is being discussed here - we all know that this is nothing more than shitposting. So calm down. This isn't chanology bullshit, it's just people being smug dicks in public in an attempt to piss off liberals. If it just so happens to wake some people up, so be it.

This is a pretty good point. Post the shit that normalfags might find ridiculous so that the more basic posters are more digestible.

Might want to make some telling people why white genocide is a bad thing before they double down on you.

What this nigger said right here.

I've never done it, but there seems to be a sort of cult-following of them. Some people even made a documentary about the tiles. I haven't looked into it very far, but I bet somebody has managed to reverse engineer the entire process. From what I know it seems simple enough, the difficulty is probably in cutting all the tile and finding the right spot to place it.

Yeah, no thanks.

Smuggies are my favorite Holla Forums meme atm

Here's one about Common Cuck

The average anti-Trump shill

You don't know young adults, do you?
They'll take one look at one of these pictures and say "lol wtf is this?" Then they read it and either they'll feel ashamed and bitter or they'll wake up just a bit

I need to tell you all something. I am a fucking pussy. I have been afraid to share my views for a long time with anyone besides the close family members. Old friends have brutally rejected me after many years of friendship and now won't even let me around, often threatening me. Family even seems estranged.

I have been scared for a long time, and I think I'm genuinely ready to take some changes and start getting out and posting fuckin' memes at Pokemon Go stops. I'm for real.

Thats only if they see just one. If they see multiples of these they will start to see these contradiction in major media sources and begin to not trust the media so much.

Doesn't the white genocide line target whites?
Anyone who needs to actually be told why their cultural displacement and subsequent replacement is bad probably deserves it to be honest.

Question… how can I locate Pokemon Go stops? also this would be way more fun if I had some troublemakers to do it with but I'm hell nah interested in doing that on here

Who else?

If it annoys them, that means it's working.

If it annoys them all day, then the idea is rattling around in their head all day. This sort of prolonged annoyance is caused by cognitive dissonance, which is the desired effect of this sort of propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=UDihyZlAW-0

how to video

kinda interesting actually just due to the fact that it is very permanent

probably the most permanent think you can do before you start working with concrete.

Here's some I had planned for my own city. I'm an Ausfag so they pertain more to Australian issues - and they're more subtle because there's some serious laws against 'hate speech' in this country, and I don't exactly wanna end up like someone like Brendan O'Connell - but some of ya'll might like em.

You need some White Genocide ones

Those are two extremes. Both are counter-productive.

They shouldn't blend in, but they should still look decent.

I understand. Just fucking embrace the ideas and you will either mold the people around you to think the same or lose friends that never were worth it.

They were started by some of those dick eaters over at TRS. They're Holla Forums browsers so we own them, they don't own nothing. goyim

jej

Forgot one

Google is probably your friend. Or download the app, look around for some stops, maybe ask some people who you know are playing the game.

Yes, I'm well aware of the point of these user. I was just explaining to afaff7 why he's a dumbass.

There are websites like gymsandpokestops.com that will map their locations. Unfortunately, they only work while the game servers are up so take screenshots before you go out.

It will not target whites very effectively. These are people that have been indoctrinated into believing race doesn't exist their entire lives. When you say white genocide they don't connect that to the loss white cultures blonde hair and blue eyes. In their minds they think "so what, we are all humans anyway"
I think a more effective way to do it would getting them to realize there is a difference. Or maybe getting them to realize that no other ethnic group is being so directly attacked like this.

I've cultivated a personality of deliberate offensiveness. People can never quite tell when I'm serious or just bullshitting them to provoke a response.

This gives me some plausible deniability for when I accidentally push it too far. It lets them think to themselves, "Okay, well obviously he didn't ACTUALLY mean that we should nuke the Japs again, and the Jews too…"

I've been doing this for years. It's a personality/reputation you need to cultivate slowly over time though.

Basically what Norm or Sam Hyde do, as far as I can tell.

Max posting limit is five. Yours are pretty good, post moar if you have them.

My folder for them is just called MS paint memes though.

Here is one for you jz6.github.io/PoGoMap/#

You make a good point. But I'm not sure how the hell you could convince normalfags of race realism with simple posters. That's a discovery they need to make themselves.
The sad truth is that many people are totally lost, and more likely than not only the ones who have partial awareness (like myself once upon a time) are truly salvageable.

I like that last one a lot.

A similar argument can be made about "social justice". If social justice were actually just, we'd call it "justice"

Modern day graffiti of Pompeii

I have a family member who basically said the same thing. Dumb fucking cunt.

These are some good fucking posters user.

White Rabbit, White Genocide Project, etc. have had had a lot of success with it.

Maybe doing smaller ones that you can just put like in the palm of your hand with some tape and just slap your hand down without even being noticed… that way you could do fucking tons of them without ever being detected

i would love more variants of this theme. I see way too many idiots on my faceborg feed posting shit like this.

yes i use facebook. i just fill it with misinformation in a sandboxed browser. it's a great way to agitate.

I've only go this last one at the moment, it's really only applicable to Ausfags cos it's a parody of a profile picture campaign that was pretty popular a while back (see other pic related), but I'm sure the rhetoric can be applied to Native Americans too.

I'll try to come up with some other ones.

There's also pretty much an exact clone of this one but with nihilist instead of centrist. Should make one for agnostics too.

Too "muh poor injun" cucky IMO

Stay in your containment thread, faggot.

10/10

ATTENTION, IGNORE THE NAYSAYERS

HIT THE POKEMON GO SPOTS, MAKE IT MINIMALIST WHILE DELIVERING THE PICTURE AS IT FORCES THE TARGET TO ABSORB THE INFORMATION

We should do this with A. Wyatt Mann drawings, as well.

This board has a fuckload of them
8ch.net/awyattmann/catalog.html

Is there a way we can get the locations without downloading the app?

I've had better success pretending to be jewish and dropping jewish redpills here and there than actually arguing with people.

And it was amusing too, so win win.

look at these cool snowflakes

Thanks!

The first one is the original, duh.

A couple were already posted

Butthurt femanon detected

Have any of you Ausfag cunts seen those Aussie posters around?

What if we get some quotation mark stickers and put them around the Aussie, turning it into "Aussie", implying they actually aren't Australian.

are there any more shitting on bernie or his supporters?

I'm trying to think of something succinct enough that points out to liberals that Islam is a woman repressing, child brainwashing/mutilating, faggot and tranny slaughtering organisation and yet lefty fags still support them.

Islam is worse than anything they've ever imagined and still…

Or is that the idea? They're suicidal so they want the muslims to destroy society for them because they're too weak to get out of the house and throw a rock.

So many sick people.

This is correct.

Get over yourself, (1).

I know. I'm saying the second one comes across as too lefty.

Funny you mention that, cos I pasted pic related right over the faces in the posters, and now every poster I pasted it on has been taken down.

10/10

The majority of mine have already been posted and now I'm delving into non whateverthesepicturesarecalled territory.

The first one would be perfect to put around.

underrated

So does "Diversity for Israel" but it still works. Anyhow he'd already said it was just an old one he had. Either save 'em or don't, if you think you can do better then post 'em.

That is perfect

Fuck that's great.

Can always frame it as sympathising with the abos as well if caught/confronted.

isn't that the thing that was spammed all over here with an image/flier of the twin towers still standing with some sort of nazified american flag saying "DO YOU DREAM OF A WORLD WITHOUT JEWS BLACKS AND [WHATEVER] THEN COME JOIN MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU AT [ATOMWAFFEN" — and the general consensus was "mom my alphabet soup is spelling out "just fuck my shit up" ???

yeah obv i know daily stormer has been around for a minute, but i'm always skeptical of big ol anti-semitic publications/sites that have been "allowed" to last for as long as they have cuz uhhh…. you know. you know? call me demoralization if you want, but IIRC the original consensus of those atomwaffen spammings was "LOL ALPHABET" and now seeing it casually tossed in alongside "safe" or "accepted" dailystormer stuff = hrmmmmm

I don't think anybody here is saying you should join them. We're talking about propaganda methods here.

yeap, my suspicions were right. that said, my apologies for interrupting this swell thread with my BS and know that i was unable to find a quick-n-easy way to delete my post so in the name of irony i write this to say "my bad for piping up in the first place"

Pretty good idea, I've been putting off making more complex posters myself, but these are a lot easier to make overall.

To spare possible printer ink/powder and to add more variance to the white spaces, how about adding various "dot-patterns" instead of other coloration or huge black spots?

Text too small, though, breh.

on the surface that seems like a swell idea, but keep in mind that whatever you to do to make these things more easily-accessible en masse will likely also be used to make then more easy-n-accessible to round up for mass-deletion later.

again, i don't mean to come off like a demoralization guy, but when you're going against the grain in an era where the left+friends are keen on HATE SPEECH =/= FREE SPEECH that kind of centralization could lead to disaster (i.e. you can easily find all the images to reverse-image-search and go around efforting their removal wherever else they pop up)

Fair point.

Ok, this time around voting is worthwhile, but who were we supposed to vote for in 2012 Obongo? Romney, who would have been worse than Obongo? Gary Johnstein?

pic related

ight fam

The better of however many evils - if you're given the ability to choose something like that you may as well vote for the best of the worst, cos abstaining from voting doesn't stop everyone else from voting.

Here's a B&W laser printer that says it's used, an open-box return:
ebay.com/itm/Pantum-P2502W-Duplex-1200dpi-x-1200dpi-Wireless-USB-Monochrome-Laser-Printer-/252477969356?hash=item3ac8dc13cc:g:TvUAAOSwdzVXmP8q

I doubt that a eBay seller who uses Comic Sans unironically will be reporting the printer serial numbers to Uncle Sam.

Exactly.
And that's always the best way to attack leftist rhetoric - by exposing the doublethink that so much of their narrative is built on.

but the wife should obey the husband

Yeah, but realpolitik

Got to agree with this; it's pure psychology. Ultra serious stuff and fear-mongering(yeah, justified fear-mongering, but that doesn't matter to anyone who's not already convinced) gives the enemy a way to virtue signal, doesn't really convince anyone, and comes off as sort of autistic.

In contrast, mocking the left with deliberately low effort images is pure effectiveness. Normalfags with no political background might find them funny or just ignore them, but there's no risk of pushing them leftward - if anything, they cast the enemy as socially undesirable. SWPLs, on the other hand, will be made very uncomfortable. Mocking is unpleasant on an instinctual level, especially when there's no direct means of retaliating(one of the reasons sites like Reddit are so popular among the left is because they can 'downvote' posts expressing opposing opinions, especially ones that don't treat them with the respect they feel they deserve, and feel like they're "fighting for the cause"). If they try to post them on social media for attention whoring, they're subject to further ridicule. Anyone would be somewhat bothered by this, but people who are so emotionally fragile that they bullied their parents into pouring tens of thousands of dollars into four years in a professionally useless degree program where nobody is allowed to disagree will be especially distressed.

It exhausts the enemy, plants the seeds of dissent in normalfags without pushing them away, and is encouraging to nearby Holla Forumsacks regardless of LARPiness.

I wouldn't be surprised that someone said that, but I really need to see some proof. I know that there is someone that retarded, but for the life of me my subconscious can't seem to accept that there would be a person making that big of a contradiction.

99% there, fam. Just change that "off" to "of" in the second paragraph, and you've got it.

INB4 some smart ass responds with the typo one.

Second one's great. First one would be better if it focused exclusively on the third line and its associated study.

"Diversity lowers social trust", show the associated graph, "Citation: ", qr code to the study.

Format it nicely with a clean looking background(the one it already has is fine) and that's your poster.

Other ones come off as too conspiracy theorist - y. Things like that don't plant a seed, they just get ignored and written off as the ramblings of schizos.

It's real, it was all over the #TrumpDebateExcuses tag

Honestly, I'm not surprised.

The average IQ of a democrat voter is around 80.

Were these people asleep during the primary season?

Dems also make up a huge chunk of the murderer and rapist demographic

Not watching the debates and instead circlejerking over Bernie and Clinton.

Can someone do one with caricature of Max Stirner saying "Race is just a spook despite mountains of scientific evidence suggesting otherwise.

What? I don't get it.

My nigger just do it yourself.

The Stirner caricature is really easy to mimic.

print out local wanted criminals and make posters like this, for bonus points post them in bathrooms in areas REALLY near where the crime was committed to make it hit home.

If you’re going to do that, you’ll want to cover the entire surface with clear tape so that it can’t be torn down easily (razor blades behind it).

Though I like the razor blades.

No to the razor blades.

Gonna put some of these up at my college this week. Posting some of my favorites, sorry if they've been posted already.

so fucking true. holy shit. I've known too many people like that who spend all their money on pot and mooch food off of people instead buying it for themselves.

That's the one I'll definitely be posting. I think everyone knows at least one person who smokes weed, and they all justify it with that.

Dumping a few more, enjoy.

Bump. Might do some wheatpaste or just plain sharpie some shit when i have time

this shit goes deep into my soulless body

I giggled

seeingyellow.com/
its okay, user

these 4 are great, you should spam them everywhere

I like this idea. But what kind of stencils would they be? Maybe quotes, images of people, memes would be easy, but, aside from being autistic, they would probably come off as obnoxious and stupid.

"Genocide" is a very emotionally charged word, to the point that most people associate it with negativity no matter who it's targeting.

dude learn from the anarchists and use paste

These comics are like a right wing daily show, only better because they are truthful instead of lies.

Wheat paste, right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheatpaste

[FUCKING TRIGGERED]

those images you post are trashy Holla Forums forced memes, it only bluepills people.

SAGE.

I feel your pain man. No matter how good an argument I make, no matter what I say or do, I am not accepted. It's funny these people who preach acceptance and tolerance would be so juxtaposed to actually upholding that idea.

We're people born in the wrong time. Traditionalism, morality, unity, ideas that have died hard in this day and age.

Luckily we still exist though. It's our job to bring these principles back to life. It's the flow of causality. The pendulum swings back my brother. Historically it has, and by god it will.

yes

I have been chemically addicted to other substances in my time and I can assure you pot is not addictive. You don't go 5 days straight without your substance of choice and not feel pangs,

Some people are just ruthlessly stupid with their money and don't think about anything but hedonism. That's not pot's fault it's theirs for having no restraint.

#notallstoners

Yes. There was massive backlash when some leftist paraded around Dresden with a sign reading "Thanks Bomber Harris, do it again". Giving your fellow radicals a giggle really isn't worth alienating lots of moderates, especially if it won't bring anyone to your side. Provoke, not to a degree that is instantly dismissed, but only so much that they feel the urge to read it and may find that they don't have a satisfactory answer.

I don't like these, I was centrist for quite a while, but not because of my ego or fear of retaliation, I just didn't feel like I knew enough to break from the center position at the time.

When I was a huge pothead, I would get insane insomnia if I didn't have any weed.

Not to play devil's advocate or anything, but while the image is pretty humorous asexuality technically does exist. It just refers to people who have no sex drive whatsoever.

It's almost like you think every post has to have a pic that is related to the OP in some way. In addition, the pic those cunts used is right. Fuck tripfags.

Come back when you can say you've browsed here longer than a month

Fuck off, veganfag.

Oh, and if you're going to do what you always do when you get your shit called out and chimpout by posting a bunch of smug swole niggers holding a bag of vegetables consider yourself filtered, faggot.

If you honestly give two shits about what other people eat you can join the other SJWs at sites that would better welcome your kind, such as Tumblr or Plebbit. No-one will tell me what I can and can't eat, and if anyone wants to try they'll find their head hanging from their spine by a loose bit of skin on DOTR from how tight I fasten the nylon rope round the highest telephone pole I can see.

Case in point, see the third image in this post. This is what veganfags actually believe.

No. The best locations where people are bored and have nothing better to do than reading some shitty sticker. Good examples would be bus or train stops, toilet walls, the smoker corner in front of a bar, or above an elevator button. People who deliberately walk to a Pokestop have something that captures most of their attention, namely playing Pokemon Go, and therefor will hardly stop to read a sticker instead of catching that Koffing.

OY VEY

ITS ANUDDA CHALKENING!

destructables.org/node/55

This is a method for making colorful, permanent mosaic installations in asphalt roads and lots. Like glass, asphalt appears to be a solid but is actually a liquid; this means that a design affixed to it with more asphalt will eventually settle in and become a part of it.

You can give your tile more time set into the asphalt by adding extra layers of tarpaper on top of the design. Before you go out, cut two pieces of tarpaper a few inches bigger than your tile all around. Smear the pieces of tarpaper with a generous amount of glue, and stick them together glue side to glue side. This will keep them from drying out or sticking to things on the way to the installation site. Once you have laid the tile down and walked on it a bit, peel the two pieces of tarpaper apart and paste them—one on top of another—over the tile.

Brightly colored tiles look the best on asphalt; colors like dark green tend to be invisible unless they are used effectively with other colors. Make sure there is plenty of color or tone contrast between your figure and its background, especially if your design includes text.

Experiment with other materials! You have probably seen pennies, fasteners, and bits of brake light embedded in asphalt at intersections; thin bits of metal, mirror, or plastic will work too.

To make cutting easier, heat your VCT or linoleum with a heat gun or in an oven set on warm; make sure the area in which you do this is well ventilated.

As with stickers and stencils, pizza boxes are great for transporting pieces to their designated sites (figure 1.10).

This technique has a lot to recommend it over standard graffiti and wheatpasting: it can be more permanent, it makes use of a medium not yet often utilized creatively, it is still virtually unknown to the authorities and so can be remarkably easy to get away with. Here’s a dare: make asphalt mosaics as popular—and unpopular—tomorrow as spray paint murals are today!

^^Really interesting especially how permanent it becomes once it is revealed.

It would be awesome if there starts to be a ton of these with funny slogans "Jew Go In Oven" or something very similar. Heck maybe Tonybee would approve " There even seems to be a fan club. According to one posting, a piece in New York starts with the same Toynbee text, then adds, “Murder every journalist, I beg you.” "

Once it is revealed it is practically pressed deeply into the asphalt and they will have to repave.

Just make an image layer of random yellow dots all over the image, and add it to any image you want to print.
It's like layering randomized fingerprints over the first set.

Can't stop laughing

At least they got the uniform mostly right.

youtube link mentioned in pic4 is down. Do you remember what the video was called?

They conveniently forget that Hitler was a vegetarian and that NS Germany was the first country to enact animal rights.

For medical reasons

No they weren't the first, but pretty good nonetheless

For ethical reasons. His doctor told him to eat some meat (eggs) during the war for medical reasons.

Vegetarian for medical reasons… you've got to be fucking kidding me with this cop out.

It's not incorrect to call them Nazis.
NAational soZialIst

It's a dumb ass honey pot made by Ironmarch to give more attentionshekels to slavros.

Go away honeypot. You will never be as meme worthy as national action

Might just throw up some AWM strips and false flag.

Be careful how you print them, printer stenography is really easy to trace if done improperly.

Buy a cheap printer with cash or print it all off some cheap ID free copy shop then wait a month for the records to be purged

Link for the lazy. Interestingly enough most modern printers have hard drives in them to retain a record of what has been printed too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography

What was the name of that lefty-lib Faceberg site putting out their own counter-signal memes that mocked right-wing folks?

I need a good chuckle but can't find that fuckin' page for the life of me.

Is there any better option for the plastic protection? Seems like this shit reflects light too much.

Nigger, what the fuck do you think advertising and marketing is? Fuck off to Ironmarch with your weak ass LARPy self.

That just comes across as telling them to settle for Fred Oratipperson. Both sides of the proverbial aisle deserve blame for the collapse of marriage and the Western family. Guys need to learn to avoid the cunt carousel just as much as women need to learn to avoid the cock carousel.

Oh, and the church dying as a center of community socialization completely fucked that up, too. That's something that doesn't get nearly enough discussion. It's been replace with what, the bar and the dorm lobby? No wonder things are fucked.

Putting them at college campuses, especially around departments that are more easily redpilled such as tech or criminal justice departments, would be a great idea. And besides, if people are too dumb to get them, so what? Odds are they might think it's funny, go to look for the pictures, maybe spread them and then other people get redpilled.

This shit has viral potential. I'd buy Ghoul a beer if I ever met the guy. I live by him, but it'll probably never happen, for obvious reasons.

Solid.

A lot of them are by statues or in stores, museums, and parks, so be careful where you put them. There's a large concentration of them in areas with a lot of foot traffic, which is where you'd put stuff like this anyway.

The two play off of one another.

Nice try prepubesc/int/

Would sticking it on a USB stick and printing them at a public copier, like at an OfficeMax or FedEx store work?

It works for me.

Have fun in hell faggot

The video is effective for normalfags. Stop being so stupid.

It seems to me that the bowtie is an allusion to ancaps and lolburtardians. Maybe color it in gold. Would work in Silicon Valley, or any other liberal, libertardian bastions.

That's not an orientation, that is a (likely treatable) mental illness. Note that voluntary celibacy is not the same thing as being "asexual".

Humans are sexual organisms. Any human that lacks the drive to reproduce is defective.

Woops, I let that vegan one slip in there. I'm not vegan, my friend is, I saved that one and showed him. I just thought the comic itself was funny.

If you ever meet one, remind them that they're proud of being the human equivalent to the dodo

oooh, I like that. I'm going to use that.

Duce approves.

Where get moar?

As a burger, if you were to have a civil war of sorts across the pond, I would be searching for funding and volunteers to get that fire rising.

US is still a largely German country. German is still spoken by more agricultural families than English [unfortunately behind spanish].

Dubtrips confirm, GET 'EM OUT THERE!

Kill yourself.

I agree
If shit kicks off in Europe first, I'd bet you'd see a fuck ton of Burger volunteers head over

nice pic

Enjoy some Kenneth Williams.

I made a 7z/zip folder with 8 .odt text documents in it.

Each .odt contains a DIN A4 with 2 pics in proper size and with content that I deemed to be appropriate for putting up somewhere. Nothing too text heavy for instance.
I also seperated the colored and monochrome ones.

Nothing containing BLM or anything too anglo-centric though since that's not my personal target demographic.

So if anyone feels really lazy feel free to use this.

.zip : mega.nz/#!yBJxWZIJ!LGrEbCWTmGZqTJzhGlfhAVbbao-AYh3bXwyYfSUO0SU
.7z : mega.nz/#!qVAQmDaT!bZqz4qEY6CzK6KG0Uz2gzP6F5zW1Hqes0Cu57HsOSU0

That is interesting. I asume they speak proper english too though, right? If not I'll have do disaprove despite being german.

So convincing, goy. I bet you didn't even know that the vast majority of animals killed on farms occurs during the harvest of grains and vegetables by machinery.

Yes they speak English, it's just the primary language spoken in the household.

NEVER promote the enemy if you want to win.

If you can find a video which communicates these facts as effectively I'd gladly edit the image.

This one defeats the purpose, but I thought it was comical.

I never even looked at the little watermark and I think most normies don't either.

The way information is communicated nowadays is mostly memetic too. If this was to gain traction someone would just turn it into a facebook video skipping the entire process of even linking to the channel.

I get the point but I think you always have to weigh the cost and benefits against each other and this video seems to be to provide more benefits than costs.

I could also make a blanket statement similar to yours:

ALWAYS use the weapons of the enemy against themselves.

et voilá

I wish that pic wasnt so spot on, all it is is pretty much club for low-tier nationalists to hang together and do jack shit. I actually used to be a member on SOO but it's better to waste my energy actually trying to get an actual political party against shitskins going on than larp vikings on the streets once every few weeks

I found this sticker from my pre-redpill days.
I'm okay at PS, but not so okay at slogan writing.
Any recommendations?

I'd avoid creating material attacking fascism as it could be used by our enemies.

Materials such as these, and the ones found here could be useful:

Maybe you could use your talent to improve upon the feminist myths poster?

A poster about the USS Liberty attack could be useful as well.

Nice try, (((user))).

it's okay, user

He did say he found it recently, and it was something he made in his pre-redpill days, you illiterate nigger

Good shit user.

They're very conservative on ink so very easily printed at home.

Everyone can get involved.

What's that thing in the Canada panel supposed to be?

Yeh i just knocked it up to see what i could do - without much thought about the context. Any counter symbol and message to the original could be used.

and thanks, i'll look into these.

>>6982803
Hands up, i didn't make it i think i picked it up at the freshers fair. I just scanned it and adjusted the message.

What do you think of lab grown meat?

If you guys want to be very mischevious, you can mix crushed glass into the wheat paste you use to post the images. Makes it very, very hard to remove.

Just to be clear, it's hard to remove because trying to scrape it will fuck someone's hand up.

is that a slur for dog dick?

You might not want to do that. Leftists aren't the only people who will remove them.

chiming into to say this is a great idea

typo in 1st
should be 'a part' not 'apart'

leftists will cry

Hi >>>Holla Forums and >>>Holla Forums, enjoy your stay in >>>/oven/ to get your welfare.

0.15 shekels have been deposited into your account

Finland here but not native fin. Anyone has something like this in finnish or can direct me to a worthy resource?

go back to >>>/freech/ and don't you ever come back

I like that first picture
its easily a keeper
its crudely-drawn, it obviously shows that hes a hillary supporter, and it shows blatant hypocrisy and tells people that islamics are gonna kill everyone if we let them in the country

Propaganda ei oikein toimi täällä kylmässä pohjolassa, ystävä hyvä.

you go back to /freech/ too, and don't ever come back

Vittu.
What then? Make my own RWDS?

Väestö on täysin munaton ja vasemmiston leikkikalu. Ainoastaan hyvin ajoitettu habbening herättää tämän sini pilleri väestön.

Ajoittainen aktivismi myös voi vaikuttaa voi myös vaikuttaa.

Pitää vain muistaa, että 'viha puheesta' tulee sakkoja, linna tuomio tai kumpikin. Eli jos jäät kiinni IRL paskapostaamisesta olet kusessa.

TL;DR for non natives.

Finnish people in general are indoctrinated and cucked democrat socialists.

Propaganda doesn't sink in well for that reason and only happening will wake people up over here. (IE mudscum terrorism)

'hate speech' like these fliers and pictures is hate speech by definition and vandalism at the very least. One way or the other little boys in the blue will come knockin' if you decide to pull off something like this.

Thanks EU!

tell me, are ANY of your words derived from latin?

Nope

Nice D&C fuckboi.

my favorite

D&C autism extraordinaire

hey jew we see you!

Obviously you put these tonybee tiles near crosswalks so that pedestrians will read them.

when you place these tonybee hitler tiles they aren't visible because they are covered by a piece of tar paper. After time passes and enough cars have run over the tonybee hitler tiles the force embeds them into the liquid asphalt and also tears away the tar paper that covers the tonybee hitler message that gets revealed.

the only way that they get rid of these is by repaving a street.

I suggest you premake tonybee hitler tiles. with classic statements like "Jews Go In Oven" or "God Hates Fags"

then when you see fresh asphalt that has just been laid down place a tonybee tile there with a nice hitler slogan.

t. nigger loving christcuck who spends 60 hours a week watching furfag porn because "research"

I love that face

Don't forget that genetic research is literally sorcery ;^)

yes he actually does fucking believe that

YOU CAN GET TONS OF FREE STICKERS ONLINE OR YOUR POST OFFICE

This.

I'm already not going to ruin anything nice with them but there is always the chance that some janitor will have to do the deed and get rid of them.

We're not degenerate anti-social commies afterall.

THIS

also bump

Amish people still speak German (we have a lot in my state). We also have a lot of German industry around here. Its truly not uncommon to see a flowerpot or two with both a German and American flag.

Trips confirm

I'm pretty sure that the printer steganography is useless unless the person trying to find you has a piece of paper printed from the same printer that is identifiable to you. AFAIK they don't scan serial numbers at the checkout when you buy a printer at the store, so unless you're making copies at Kinko's or something, they shouldn't be able to find you.
That isn't stopping me from figuring out how to transfer pictures into stampable type face so that evul shitlords can 3d print their pepes onto typeface, then print them on paper with it.

Might be a different story if you buy the printer online though. sage for double post.

Rate my OC

Let me just say that I really, really admire your calligraphy skills. Very industrial-looking.

Nice. You should do a close up shot on Europe though, to make it look better and cleaner.

Also, I like the big bold letters. The main thing you can fuck up is the font.

Crosswalks you stupid niggers.

Take it from a guy that was tossed into an interstate while walking on the sidewalk that that's still fucking retarded. Whenever you're within a stone's throw of traffic, always watch the cars.

=ALWAYS

I think I'm just going to go through this list and make one for almost all of them

Currently don't have a computer. If I were to make one of these, it would be about the shit Trump gets about his bankruptcies. The way people talk about him, you'd think he was homeless, instead of one of the richest p, successful men in the world. Especially coming from people who have absolutely no knowledge of business, or somehow forget that he's a billionaire. It's very ripe for mockery.

OC is always appreciated. I am not the original PDF user, but I am going to condense these all again for him.

They can't get themselves to exercise restraint because they're psychologically addicted. That's what psychologically addicted means. Nice touch asserting expertise by virtue of being a drug addict btw.

I gotta find this post

you can get insomnia and you can get a mild flu like symptom i.e nausea

quitting cannabis will take away your appetite and sometimes even make you throw up. It will be difficult to sleep because you chemically crave thc and your mind will spin its wheels not letting you fall asleep or get tired.

cannabis is 100% physically addicting.

If you think commiefornia is bad now just wait until November once Cannabis is legal here and we drop 15-20 iq points as a society.

I wouldn't be surprised if California tanks the US Gov some how in the future due to Jewish Financial Tricks.

Added a tinyurl link because some people don't bother with scanning QR codes.

typical vegan cucks…

These are a bitch to remove and are sure to trigger shitlibs.

Is this any good?

OC

This is actually fantastic.

Any more info on this? Is this US citizens only?

You used to be able to do something similar at DHL offices.

Pretty tinfoil hat tbh. I think you've been demoralised. There's nothing illegal about joining these groups or participating in what they do. You could always pretend you were just a lefty infiltrator too. I'm a member of a group that puts up similarly inflamatory stuff (to get media attention), and all the guys seem 100% genuine to me. It's pretty hard to fake being into all this stuff without real passion, infiltrators usually stick out like a sore thumb.

I would agree as well. Although AW can get really cringy sometimes, they are fairly legit.

short and sweet, I like it

Is Common Core bad if we hypothetically had a better implementation? The idea doesn't sound bad…

how can I join the forum of TRS?

Fuck off.

not an argument

You can't as its invite only.

Who made that?

No one in the US knows what either of those things are, but could cause a shitstorm in Europe.

What's wrong with Slavros?

I made one for the cuckservatives. They're almost extinct now though, no one's going to care about them after Trump is elected.

TRS has popularized the idea that Iron march is some sort of honeypot because they were sucking members away from their shitty forum for a while. The tension got so bad that the right stuff admins banned everyone from IM. They believe that IM has some sort of conspiracy going to steal their userbase.

Tl;dr Ironmarch dindu nuffin.

fuck yeah man

Great movie

but muh based putin muh based russia muh based slavs

All the more reason for the wall to surround cuckifornia as well.

Run shit through a spellcheck before you finish.

(((Elisberg)))

all those ((()))

I wonder who could be behind this…

that all looks fucking delicious
gibs dat

Why do people make disingenuous compilations I mean with Russia there should be enough footage to make a legitimate .webm not a fake one.

Thanks, I'm not a native English speaker, so I appreciate it when someone points typos out.

Don't worry. As an American I can confirm that the vast majority of people here don't know English well either.

These are kind of funny on their own but pasting them around IRL like rage-faces is cringeworthy.

Alberta is on fire and their government won't accept help from anybody except africans who beat fires with sticks. The africans immediately went on strike saying they weren't payed enough and refuse to leave the country ever.

Holy shit seriously? Sauce?

newobserveronline.com/sa-firemen-strike-canada/
Here it took them all of five days to go on strike.

I can taste the salt.

"Well yeah we should believe all the women in cologne saying refugees raped them but we all should be cautious about all the women who say they were raped and who she points at"

:^]

No…it's Sergei Balikhina. And he was arrested

The Lugenpresse did actually do this to Trump supporters

Anyways boys, if you want something that works extremely well for stickering, find solid, Full Sheet Labels the sort companies use on packages, they're nigh impossible to remove even before you spray it with Super 77 or wheatpasting it.

I didn't speak English until I was 7 or so and I was born in America. I can't really speak German anymore though.

God damned right you would.

I converted all the files I posted here into a single PDF because I had trouble printing ODTs at my local print shop.

Should anyone be interested here's the link:

mega.nz/#!OUwDnZBZ!b-EQ7Bv1lclZJ2nW1kTXeY1OuuCvZUf8xDdA5y502mg

I'm going to college at leftist stronghold Emerson college in Boston. I'm rooming in the Paramount, which is also a pokestop, and there's a lot of lefty posters in there. When I get to school I'll post these posters all over at night while everyone sleeps. I've already gotten two of my rightist classmates involved.

Are you sure you can Trust them? Last thing you want is them stabbing you in the back and sabotaging your education.

>dailystormer.com/stickercaust-nazis-cause-media-storm-with-message-of-love/

How is Daily stormer not considered a JIDF false flag by the majority of the alt-right. I shouldn't even have to go into their record/Anglin, but now they're advocating people
put up signs of Trump's face in a swastika.

I'm all fine with CounterSignal posters and general nazi propaganda posters on campus, but don't tell me associating trump is anything short of suspicious

Northeastern here

I'm not doing shit, but i hope some brave goy triggers this shitty university

It's still there. Wojack's just nostalgic about it and Pepe continues to shitpost.

I think that's a touch weak. Maybe

bump

Yeah, it's from all the semen you've been drinking, faggot.

saved.

Nice

How do you get protein?
Is it by sucking cock? I'm going to guess it's by sucking cock.

the post no longer exists, but the Vegan poster was on Holla Forums chronicling how DOSE EBIL NOTSEES responded to his uber pwning of us.

Don't worry user, one of them is my Holla Forumsack roommate. The other I'm helping write an article about rapefugees right now. My faggot cuck dormmate (not my roommate) would probably report me if he found out. But I think I'll be fine.

I'm with you brother. Don't be afraid. Northeastern starts on the 29th I think, same as me. We can trigger them all year. Just make sure we do it secretly.
I got a Russian QT at Northeastern, I'll check your progress when I'm with her.

Russia seems a lot like America, but more fun. And fewer blacks.

my sides

don't ever feel bad user, we are all mortal we will all die one day. live everyday true to your heart and never tow the line of others so you can fit in for a couple of years with some temporal social group of young people who don't even know who they are yet. its all fake shit, better yourself, become better than you were the previous day. the wille zu macht is the animating principle of all things that are not decaying, the "will to power" is not a political thing, it is above politics, it is an organic law, it is at the same time above that as well, embody yourself as you live each moment, do not be afraid, pick your battles and go toward death with honor that you lived a life worthy of the voice in your head, live for contentment at that last moment. good luck user

ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/

Nothing but garbage on that link. "Join your local nazis" is so retarded and counterproductive that I think it might actually be cointelpro.

Why wouldn't it say something like "Remember Johannesburg" or "what happened to Rhodesia" or "our inner cities look exactly like African metropolises in Liberia, maybe race is more than a social construct"

This is the type of shit that will actually redpill people by making them think about race issues. "Join your local nazis" just plays into everyone's Jewish-fostered preconceptions.

I honestly think that the white supremicist movement would do well to give up on the swastika. Also not ever use the term "nazi" because it's a pejorative contraction of national socialism, which is objectively a great idea. WWII was a long time ago, and the national socialist race-cognizant people LOST.

ropeculture.org/2016/06/21/propaganda-a-push-over-the-line/
you should read that

Good. Common Filth of all fuckheads deserves one of these.

Looks like OP used wheat paste. That's much harder to get off than clear tape.

If you do this, use wheat paste.

I think there is some interesting/worthy philosophical fodder in that article, but I think this might be cointelpro too. "Race War" is a shit, shit meme. The Day of the Rope is never going to happen, never. I will not take everything this guy says at face value because he's a radical element that is far too radical to be realistically effective.

That site is anti-Trump. They criticize him for not naming the Jew. Do you really think that Trump can name the Jew? What kind of delusional fuck wrote that?

Donald Trump is not anti-jewish, he's anti-bullshit. Whoever perpetuates bullshit should be punished, and whoever metaphorically shovels it onto the farm fields should be rewarded. White people disproportionately are shoveling bullshit onto the farm fields, and they will be rewarded for it under Trump. Watch The Apprentice, the cast is always ridiculously diverse at the beginning but the whites are generally the ones that survive, not because they are favored by Trump but because they are better people. That is the secret redpill of The Apprentice. Trump is a white supremicist in the most gentle way, outbreed the rabble and assimilate their best traits.

That second one is excellent propaganda. The picture draws the eye, the allahu ackbar will trigger the "racist" reflex in normies then the text goes right for the cerebral cortex. Post this one everywhere.

proper LOL at pedobear eyeing up the niglet

That image was made by Ghoul, who runs Counter-Signal-Memes-for-Fashy-Goys. Fun fact, Ghoul and his homosexual friend TRVDante started the shit-talk against CF on TRS for his views on faggots. Soon afterwards, TRVDante got outted and was demodded from TRS. I don't know about Ghoul, I'm sure he's still butt-buddies with other degenerates.
source:
8ch.net/cow/res/193572.html#193787
reddit.com/r/commonfilth/comments/3yu863/what_happened_between_cf_and_the_right_stuff/cyh1d4c
This would explain all the pro-faggot and anti-CF sentiments here. For a good look at who these people are, see this: 8ch.net/cow/res/193572.html#q204621

How did I do?

This nails CF perfectly

Hi Common Filth. Taking a break from browsing furfag tumblr pages to shitpost with us?

you drawing are so shit they look like a retard drawed them.

you are only spreading Holla Forums subversion.

this this this, much better idea. and spread these

You're a fucking idiot.

Also, these drawings are supposed to be crude, dipshit. It makes it easy for more anons to get in on the fun.

but what message do those crude depictions spread? Normies will simply just ignore these because it looks like fucking retards or children made these, I think we need simplistic but bold infographs to inform people about the USS Liberty stuff and that would really appeal to burgers.

I hadn't seen these memes yet. This thread is gold I'm having such a laugh. Definitely going to be posting these around in comment sections filled with retarded lefties.

Do you people even leave the fucking house or talk to people outside of the internet?

People tune out infographs because they feel like they're in school or at their job, reading some fucking manual. Humans are irrational. You have to tap into their monkey brain and stupid drawings (with redpilled messages attached) do just that.

I've always loved this idea:
Writing info on something everyone uses and looks at, cash.

I leave pokemon named "John 7:13" at gyms/churches.

Not CF. I just have no sympathy for literal faggots trying to worm their GRIDS infested selves into the far-right. Apparently many of you enablers seem to disagree.

trips

they also include ground glass, to cause cuts when attempting to remove it.

BUMP
just ordered a bunch of free stickers from the post office, and I live in a liberal nigger capital. This is gonna be good.

Make sure this thread or a mega download of all these are up come September. If I see any pozz posters around my campus I am going to spend the whole year putting these up.

That second image was basically a perfect description of me when I was younger.

my people :')

that'll wake the working class!

This.
By the way they're called "Counter Signal Memes for Fashy Goys" and are made by Ghoul from therightstuff.biz

How about no.

Who the fuck is making these shitty memes?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!