Holla Forums MEDIA

So we all know that the current (((entertainment))) industries are cultural sewers. From music to literature, art and film - nearly everything that isn't Holla Forums is pozzed to some degree.

How do we create a Holla Forums media empire? I know there are anons who work in major media corporations. How did you get your job, how do we hopeful anons infiltrate?

In the campaign against degeneracy, it is crucial we dismantle all forms of mainstream media and replace them with our own. I know that the most talented and gifted humans on Earth browse Holla Forums. I'm not worried about our abilities in the slightest, but we don't have Hollywood yet We don't own all the major newspapers and news stations. We are David, they are Goliath. In the end, we'll win. But how do we gain traction?

Other urls found in this thread:

instructables.com/id/Raspberry-Pi-Radio-Transmitter/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/04/160422-atheism-agnostic-secular-nones-rising-religion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would you want to?
Completely unnecessary.
sage.

Hello my swollen-nosed friend. Right on time.
At last I see, truly you are our greatest ally.

Well, you already have the TRS Radio network and Red Ice media. That's something. I think Red Ice did a pretty good job at covering the RNC and DNC.

We need more Holla Forums tier video makers, we have molyneux and jim aka mr metokur but on the other spectrum we have (((common filth)))

Start small.

instructables.com/id/Raspberry-Pi-Radio-Transmitter/

Broadcast locally and find like-minded people to do the same. Eventually a whole network will be formed.

Oscar Turner, Black Pigeon Speaks, RamzPaul. Oscar Turner is the GOAT tho, his video editing skills are really fucking impressive for someone at his age.

Talk about local, you fucking retard.

What about traditional media? How will Holla Forums take it over? When Trump is in office, somehow bring up that American media is actually Israeli media. MAGA grants for Holla Forums radio/TV?

I think alot of the issue is the (((gatekeepers))) that control what goes on major networks, or on services like Netflix? Not pozzed enough? Not enough trans genderqueer muslim POC's? Sorry we can't stream your show on Netflix.

You can expand the range to 500+ yards with a little bit of engineering, you uneducated fuckwit.

If you want more than that, you're going to need a stationary tower and thousands of dollars, not to mention the attention of the FCC.

You can either start small and try to grow or you can shoot down people's ideas. How much do they pay you to be a freelance asshole?

What do you have against common filth, you pozzed faggot?

anti-white spic who loves jebus too much

But he isn't a spic, you degenerate

Jim aka Mr Metokur aka InternetAristocrat said he wasn't making videos anymore afaik.

Seconded for Black Pigeon Speaks. Would also add undoomed .

Didn't know about Oscar Turner but watching his stuff now, it's pretty entertaining.

still anti-white

Undoomed rips on feminist youtubers, other than that he has nothing in common with Holla Forums tier opinions.

Perhaps it's a bit of a stretch to call him anti-white. He's not wrong about whites being spiritually sick or that a lot of whites are total degenerates, but it's not like we don't already know that so I don't know what the fuck his deal is.

True.

Speaking of high quality vids - here is the latest from Black Pigeon Speaks where he tears Shillary 10 new assholes (top 10 scandals involving that thundercunt)

just fucking leave Holla Forums newfag

The thing about CF is that he is constantly shitting on everything pro-white/european as well. So fuck him for that.

more of this bullshit, it fucking didn't, it was race, our blood, not a messiah that built europe

Black Pigeon Speaks is great for social media linking - high quality editing, calm voice and everything he says he flashes articles of the sources.

I just found this guy: Matthew Drake

if the crusades didn't happen, europe would be mudshit you fuck

he never shit on pro-white shit because they're pro white, sounds like you fucks just hate him because hes christian.He doesnt want people to behave so fucking degenerate, and this includes all people you dipshits.
Hes no advocate for race mixing, that's for fucking sure, he prefers everyone to be segregated within their own culture.

but wait, let me guess.
you're ((alt-right)) cucks arent you?
that shits as pozzed as gamergay now

but is it keeping out sandniggers now? didn't think so

OP, make a good product. Earn Shekels, expand shit.

You CF dick gobblers are literally the worst. So sensitive and emotional. Who in the fuck want's our people to behave degenerate? None of us do, yet he pretends like everyone pro-white think it's all well and good as long as it's white. It's nothing but a huge strawman from him.

He's a christcuck watching hours of tumblr-degeneracy and obscure tranny fetish shit waiting for fire and brimstone. He's a dead end. In his mind, if you don't share his obsession with faggotry, you endorse it. Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

You're one dumb nigger

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/04/160422-atheism-agnostic-secular-nones-rising-religion/

kek, surprised you didn't bring up "Muh based pooland" or any other shithole slav country

(check)

No, that's too strongly worded - few people actively and explicitly deny God. I'd speak of secularism or agnosticism instead.