How is life in the first world, guys?

How is life in the first world, guys?

How does it feel not to be beaten by the cops because you're just smoking weed on the streets?

How is the lamen where you live? What is your favorite taste.

No Jim, this is not datamining, this is called chit chat.

it has it's problems but over all can't complain

Glorious, is it worth the trouble?

How expensive are the mobile phones and data plans?

its shit. stay where you are right now. it isn't worth the journey.

Why señor?

Depends on what you're after. 3DPD here are overtly hypergamous and have a shitload of extra rights, and pretty much everyone is stupid, narcissistic, and political, so not the best place for relationships, but if you don't care about relationships and can get a job that pays enough for you to live alone, then it is great.

depends and depends

believe me you wouldn't like it.

What if I look for friends in mosques and AA meetings?

It can't be that bad señor.

I live in Norway, and I was beaten by the cops and thrown in a cell and ignored for a day for buying 4 grams of weed.

Holy shit.

And you can buy coke in every corner?

sand niggers aren't impervious to influences of the west, but sure you can look for them there

From where I come from, the jew and the arab are friends. HUE.

So… how is the lamen?

it is. people who tell you its nice are just delusional.

Where are you from?

You mean 3DPD?
fat, ugly, and cruel. Not as inbred as where you probably, so that is something I guess.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>/4chan/

check em

you come from*

Serves you right degenerate.

Well, no. Maybe in the capital, from random niggers who are most likely selling you detergents. That's what the war on drugs does. They also stripped me naked and laughed about it.

HUEland

I mean food. japanese noodles.

Fuck you.

He mad.

For a few grams, while they get money from letting big dealers sell and move tons of cocaine in their district?

I earned $81600 USD last year. What am I going to spend it on, if not weed?

oh it is good, if a bit high in corn syrup, but everything is high in corn syrup

Tropical vacations!

How is the marlboro red in norway?

Weeds legal now, in my state anyway, you can grow it, buy it, & put it in you're bum bum like a degenerate.

It's disgusting. If I smoke, I roll my own cigarettes, but I've switched to vaping.

Must be fun.

I see. So… you can't just grow your own?

What the fuck is "lamen"?

Yes, I can. And I probably will. Those four grams were a one time thing, and those dirty pigs just happened to decide to raid the dealer at that very moment. So acquiring weed hasn't been a priority.

Noodles.

Damn, you're wasting your time!

How so?

If you can grow your own without the governemnt to raid your home because of a few AK 47s, why you're not doing it right now? You can buy the seeds online and very cheap.

If you buy seeds in Norway, they'll arrive. Then the cops will show up just in time for harvest. I'll have to get the seeds from a dealer. And I'll have to mask the heat signature somehow. Haven't gotten around to the planning yet.

Heat signature is easy, use rubber, or those tinfoil look alike thing.

Is the government checking the heat signature of the things in norway?

What are they looking for? Invisible shit?

Nice trips.

They use satellites. There are also TV license sharks snooping around illegally for the national broadcasting channel, because they think they have a right to demand an enormous fee from every TV owner in the country for their crappy propaganda channel. Norway is not the country it's portrayed as in the media. It's a communist police state.

Shit, is the entire first world like that?

The fucking commies won?

Weed is for fags and niggers.
Tobacco is the only way to go.

Yes

Except maybe Canada. And the Netherlands to some extent. Norway is worse than most.

Where are the best gene pools?

I've heard that in iceland everyone is at some degree related.

Probably Scandinavia. Maybe excluding Iceland. Haven't heard about this.

Fucking normie get out

Fucking loser, get a life.

All drugfags deserve to be taken into the streets and beaten to death.

You seem like a sheltered loser who never even grew the balls to inhale some trees and get high. Are you scared of experiencing a little bit of consciousness alteration? Fucking pussy lmao.

You sound like you'd love getting fucked in the ass by a big black buck. Drugfags are the worst, this is a fact. Right on the same level as pozzers.

Free helicopter rides for everybody.

But just think, wouldn't it be cheaper if every drug was legalized?

I would not love to get fucked in the ass by a big black buck. You have very specific images in your head, friend.

I just want to lie in nature, smoke some weed on acid and laugh at how pathetic humans (excluding me and my pals) are. And I like to laugh at the confusion and terror and anger you experience on a daily basis, like a wounded animal in a fucking maze.

While eating a juicy fucking mango. That's the life, I tell you. Healthy, illuminating, refreshing… Makes you capable of achieving amazing things when you're walking among the plebs. That's why I make the big bucks and you're stuck watching anime at mommy's place. Because you didn't have the balls to try drugs. :^)

G-got more?

That is some serious bullshit of course and I think weed should be legal, but maybe if you get beaten for smoking weed in the streets you should stop smoking weed in the streets. I don't understand you criminal scums sometimes. As for the ramen, I couldn't really say. I haven't had ramen from anywhere else and we don't have a huge selection here, so you'll have to forgive me if my tastes are that of a pleb but I generally go for pic related.

Is it really that good? It seems expensive…

Why not just legalize everything? Wouldn't you rather eat your hotpocket if it would make you high?

Wew.

Some people eat for the sake of getting nutrients in a quick way without eating some super packed slime that tastes like shit. Not everyone eats because it feels good Mr.Piggy.

Why not some mint flavored anfetamines?

Why didn't you contact media and european institutions?
Or just make them pay in a style similar to Breivik.

We need more Breiviks to solve the problem.

Canada is totalitarian.

The entire planet is doomed, what's the matter?

Each and every place in the world has already been connected, what can anyone do to avoid something?

I mean, the problems are almost all created by government agency pushing normal people with gangstalking and lots of datamining.

Its possible to create massive civil unrest with small to none effort that way, with blackmail.

But you could add some extra layer to that blackmail, making it gangstalking, and lots of other things.

Now, lets say you want to predict the movements of the masses. Lets say you know the probabilities of something happening, because the situations were tested for as long as it can be tested, by a group of people that are only alive for that matter.

Now, think a little with me, have you ever played portal?

Imagine if you could make clones, place them into normal homes, created by clones, but they're all guided by the same AI. Those would be GladOS arms in the real world, and it would make the interactions in the real world.

It could guide mankind towards anything. If it can predict the movemnts and has a way of actually causing something, it literally has no boundries, how long before the robots begin a hitsquad with military drones.

The Airforce was doing a pentest these days, wasn't them?

What could a rogue military drone do? imagine what target that botnet would chose? What would be the smallest rip in the realitie that would lead to the best scenario for the machines?

Killing all the Freescale's semi-conductor developers? Killing all the elders, like David Rockfeller?

Just think about it for a minute. Are you even alive?

They refused to give me the surveillance tapes from the cell, and then told me they'd been automatically erased. I tried to contact a lawyer, who told me it's no use, that they can do whatever they want. I just hope they die a painful and humiliating death. I'll have nothing to do with it, though, as I want to live.

they won't die a painful death, unless you help them with that, which you should

weed is degenerate.
if this happens, non-productivity will be at a record high, along with overdoses, car crashes and work injuries. that's not mentioning the murder rate, IQ drop and so forth.

norway should be nuked