I got drunk last night and got me some side pussy..This bitch took a damn pic and is now blackmailing me for $$...

I got drunk last night and got me some side pussy..This bitch took a damn pic and is now blackmailing me for $$, threatening to show my wife..Help me anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4vbMv9gbmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a man, baby

Speechless

wow, you must have been rrrrrrrrrrrreaaaaaally drunk. i know man who look more feminine than that thing.

is any part of that true?

i guess this?

QUADS

figures. now shoo.

i'm not op

Let her tell your gf. But before she does, cut her out of the picture and shoop her into pics of other sleeping dudes. (These will have to be somewhat convincing but small errors in the shop might even make it more authentic) Post them online somewhere and then tell your gf that this chick is known for trying to extort guys with shoops.

Can't guarantee this will work but it is what I would do.

you heard the lady. shoo.

Also stop fucking trans monkeys

Burn the coal, pay the toll OP.

This OP. Shoop multiple faces of random people. Tell her some stalker that you met through friends from work or friend of friends is trying to extort you. Do you have her number? Make fake screenshot texts with her telling you shit. Don't be autistic and make it obvious though. You have to talk like a nigger using acronyms and emojis. Send them to your phone as screenshots and show them that you saved it and you're going to the police. If she asks why you don't have the texts on your phone just say that you screenshotted and deleted them.

So you fucked Barack Obama?

crackwhore/10

youtube.com/watch?v=O4vbMv9gbmM

HA FAGGOT, get in control and stop fucking monkeys

Sounds like you are gonna get what you deserve, pal.

Your low (low) standards are catching up with you. To add insult to injury, it looks like she wiped her ass on the side of your head.

hahahahahahaha

That looks like fuckin CJ.. with saggy ass titties.

like hell yeah shes a real bitch, blackmail her back, tell her you'll upload a picture of her to facebook or ehm.. something

like hell yeah i wanna do this to a person face 2 face lelelelel

Enjoy your AIDS.

o r
w e
c o u l d
s p r e a d
t h e s e
p i c t u r e s
o n
t h e
i n t e r n e t
a n d