Gas chambers

How did the gas chambers work?
The science behind gallon b seems legit.
Not too sure about carbon monoxide though.
What about mengle?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RJSp9
8ch.net/polarchive/res/7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try a gas chamber yourself

Get in a real one and test it.
You'll know if it works or not.

I'm just to gain information for further use.
Or at the very least, a point in the direction of some answers.

Get in one and try it yourself. Or ask the US DOC, they actually used some, unlike Germany.

the holocaust was a lie.

What didI do wrong?
Is there any information I can read?
When did this place become so unfriendly to newcomers?
Have the shills made you guys this paranoid?

Go back to 4chan

1] Put people in chamber
2] Turn on gas
3] Enjoy the show as they inhale said gas

That's it.

They didn't.

lurk more

Some will tell you, "teh gas chambers weren't air tight!"

To them suggest that their room is not air tight and that they should set off couple of bug bombs in their room, stay in it, and see how they feel about air tightness.

I hardly see the Holocaust being discussed in massive detail like it used to be before the elections.

Is it going to be like this every four years?

sage

Here's how it worked:
You put 2000 people in a chamber with one wooden door that opens outward. These people are 100 persent compliant and do not try to push the door open. You then dump in gas used to prevent typhus. After 15 minutes everyone is dead and a few people drag the bodies up a single elevator where 15 bodies are placed into a one man sized oven and cremated in 15 minutes. It's simple.

I don't think there are many experts around here, just mostly people who follow the memes.

Thank you for legitimate answer.
What about soviets destroying gas chamber.
What were the chambers with wooden doors really used for?

Lurk MOAR fucking newfag, 2 years of lurking before posting or get burned.

made me laugh out loud when i read it like that

it's so fucking stupid

Shills are at full force again today. Keep meming. Maybe it will lead to actual jew gassing one day.

They were used for actual showers to help clean the prisoners and prevent typhus,

sage

The most advanced country in the world used car engine carbon dioxide to gas 6 million jews.

That's bullshit.

Alright, good.
Can you point me to sources please?
Thank you.

Did you read the part where the doors were made of wood?

lurk fucking more

what kind of shit questions are these, this stuff is talked about on atleast a weekly basis here

Well how does santa claus know who was naughty or nice and brings presents to every family on earth in one fucking night you retard

because of magic

You don't even understand basic chan culture. The idea is to not out yourself as a newfag, newfag. Now jog on back to r/4chan

BEHOLD!

THE ARCHIVE OF TRUTH

archive.is/RJSp9

You forgot 'cremated in 15 minutes in an industrial crematorium that takes 2 hours'

they were powered with the hatred of right wing death squads.

JUST FUCKING WATCH THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD YOU FUCK
Don't act like you've never heard of it either, because then you are just admitting to needing to lurk moar.

One Third of the Holocaust is also good

Don't you mean electric floors?

The chambers not being air tight is a problem for the rest of the people (and by people I mean the guards) in the camp, not the people in the chamber…

Kikes today claim that the furnaces used in modern crematoria are not INDUSTRIAL furnaces, and that the Germans had industrial ones and that’s why they’re faster.

Well, in the first place, you don't use insecticide to gas Jews with, the way they claimed Hitler did. The Jews may look like cockroaches, but they're not.

In the second place, you don't have wooden doors and plate glass windows on the entrance to your "gas chambers" as those being gassed would tear them down when they panicked, and those outside doing the gassing would be subject to the gas themselves.

And it was supposed to be "Zyklon B" that was used, even though not one dead Jew they autopsied after the war had ever died of cyanide gas poisoning.

Pic: Door to the supposed Auschwitz gas chamber that was supposedly disguised as a shower (with running water).

First you create a central bank. Then you take over the entire world. Tell your media companies to push out gas chamber propaganda. Then you call goyim that question it "antisemites" and throw them in prison.

Lurk more.
Simple as that.
We are not your FAQ.

Even though information threads are always useful I don't want to bump this thread, so here is a sage.

You can experience the effects of carbon monoxide for yourself with a garden variety automobile and a garage to run it in. Try it out for a few hours and get back to us. Make sure to roll down those windows!

gas yourself

kek

Top kek, saved for posterity.

Here's a fairly detailed break-down for you, OP.

I know, they had super magical space ovens that used mythical technology far superior to our 21st century means.

If you set off a couple of bug bombs in your room right now, nobody outside your room would be affected.

pretty normalfag friendly one the uses jewish people themselves to disprove aspects of the holohoax

It's always like this during election years.

that railroad gun is from WW2 user, just wanted to let you know

no bully pls

Set off a few bug-bombs in your closet, and then stand in the room next to it. See how you feel.

Not to mention that you must use heat to activate release of gas from the pellets.
Not to mention this gas is highly explosive, when near to the ovens.
Etcetra… Etcetra…

You to mention the magical glass window in the door that didn't break when 2000 people simultaneously pushed against it.

And the fact that a wooden door formed a perfect air-tight seal which prevented gas from leaking out of the chamber and killing the operatives.

And the fact that there was no ventilation system that could be used to safely vent the gas after a gassing.

And the fact that the crematoria operated 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week for years on end without any downtime or maintenance.

Here op since faggots here will try and deter u from it I'll link a thread debunking everything about the HOLOHOAX 8ch.net/polarchive/res/7.html

Do you think there will ever be a point in time were the world will collectively agree that the Holocaust never happened?
Will it be after this society has collapsed (not being a nihilistic faggot, societies always collapse and new ones take their place) or before?

2500 years later, and we still haven't gotten the whole world to collectively agree that Exodus never happened.

Reminder that Exodus is an ancient persecution hoax against the Egyptians, just like the Holohoax.

are we talking about the mathematically impossible holohoax?

Set a bug bomb off in your closet every hour of every day for 3 years and stand right outside it for at least 8 hours a day and see how you fare.

Give it a generation or two.

Ancient peoples did not have the information technology we now do.

Also, before christcucks came along, the whole of the Torah was nothing more than >shitthatneverhappened.pdf to everyone that wasn't themselves Jewish

Thats even worse than being gassed

There were a few gas chambers but they were used to delouse material, the pictures of walking skeletons you see whenever the holocaust is brought up are victims of typhus which is spread by lice.
Also some fun food for thought that I havent seen posted yet; large groups of people put in an enclosed location and poisoned with a gas that doesn't instantly kill are going to push, shove, and fight as they slowly die and in the process get entangled in one hellish knot of corpses. if these bodies which could still have poison gas clinging to them are not untangled quickly and rigamortis sets in you'll have pic related.

what are you sperging out about?

Nope.

The well-established fact that the moderation on this chan is shit, and purposefully so.

>>>/polarchive/

These fucking "set off a bug bomb" posts are killing me more than an SS officer at Temple. Holy shit

oy vey, the nazis shoved 25 cm of bug bombs up my ass!

The Nazis put me in a cage with a bug bomb, an eagle and a lampshade. It is unbelievable, but it happened.

Multiple letters of correspondence from the German and SS high command about the labor camps. Pushing for better food and conditions, because the labor needed to be used for Luftwaffe and SS/Wehrmacht Panzers. A poor choice, because this jew labor resulted in the sabotage of some of the greatest machines ever made by men. The facts don't lie though. They had a huge investment in keeping kikes alive, to fuel the war machine.

Just adding another front of the lie. A lot of anons don't know about this.

ovens