KEK BTFO

Common Filth just BTFO kek worshipers.

sendvid.com/tksyslhg

What do you think?

He says people that worship kek are pathetic losers or something. People are buying frogs and worshiping them. Worshiping consumer items.

What did he mean by this?

Not clicking that, no one is buying anything.
And Kek/Pepe is merely a symbol loaded with an idea.

I think you're off by 7

PS stop advertising your videos here commonfilth

I just don't understand how believing in meme magic is any worse or more crazy than believing in God. I mean can someone explain this to me?

Do not blaspheme Kek.

meme's are best served with a side of salty nigga so this is great

who the fuck cares what some gay spic says? I don't

It isn't. Kek is actually a lot better than God, too, so Kek worship is objectively superior.

Nobody cares what that autistic jesus freak, who spends more time looking up how to poz his neghole than he does reading the bible, thinks

you know it

The Christ god as reconstructed by whites was intended to subvert all inherently European religions to have an easier time controlling the masses.

The big problem wasn't really the paganus though, but the citizens who were degenerate because inherently European religions were tight-knit communities leaving the degenerate city-dwellers outside.

So Christianity "ate" many traditionally European myths and Legends while accepting any degenerate who repented.

And that's why Christians accept nothing else, it's inherent to their religion, it's the reason their religion exists as it does today instead of being purely Semitic.

That' right. Kek speaks to us through the digits, and has never asked us to turn the other cheek.

CF is ok but fuck he's autistic. He clearly cant tell a joke from someone being serious. Ontop of that he has a very limited knowlege of scripture and church history, so it more seems like he just really doesnt like gays and is using christianity to justify it

who cares about dildoguy

Holy shit, I can't believe CF is fucking retarded enough to take Kek-worship that fucking seriously. If you actually believe in something as retarded as Christianity; I suppose your ideas are so crazy you can't really take a step back, get some perspective, and say "No one would actually believe that".

Also, this:

BTW, does CF know about /cow/? This might be his sperging: >>>/cow/217724

He thinks his farts smell the holiest, but fails to smell the supreme scent of Kek's peepeepoopoo spray.

Perhaps he should do some research before making a video.

1:

2:

The fool doesn't realise that it is plausible deniability for the re-awakening of the white racial spirit and that the "magic" is actually creative energy, which Aryans naturally channel with ease. (when not subverted with kikery)
The same creative energy that God created the universe with is within us, part of our DNA, and will allow us to crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentation of their women.

Fuck this born again beaner

No one cares. Stop posting your shitty videos, kike worshiper.

ecelebs will be the first ones to go on the day of the rope

>>>/cow/218513
Is Holla Forums interested in doing some digging on CF so he'll stop shilling his videos here?

Some of us believe in neither.

Kek/Kuk is a fucking Semitic Egyptian deity. How the fuck is he Aryan? The Ancient Egyptians were related to Semites more closely then to Indo-Aryans. Fucking Shiva is more "White" then Kek.

Fuck off CommonFaggot

nah

I informed ICE about this beaner's activities as an illegal immigrant. Luckily, the good people there have reacted promptly and informed me that CF will be put on the next bus to Guatemala where he will serve community service as a plantain picker for the next 25 years.