Do you have friends irl?

do you have friends irl?

nope

yes, but I almost never see them. I just wanna be alone.

No. Who needs friends anyway?

yes

Nope

Please show the real pic. I want to see the redhead's face.

Sort of. They all have people who they are closer to, I'm just that new guy everyone sort of likes.

I actually do. I was lucky enough to keep a couple of my good friends from high school.

Used to but I kinda faded out of social life because normalfags are just too much to handle tbh

Ditto, I go to college where I was born and live with my friends from high school, and I'm also really close with my younger brother.

I'm a 36yo KV
Of course I don't

Only one but he's a dataminer

Jim?

no

HOW IN THE SHIT FUCK YOU DONT HAVE FRIENDS OMG I WOULD UNDERSTAND NO GF MEME BUT FRIENDS YOU SHIT FUCK???????? WTF???? GO BACK TO REDDIT NROMIE

I don't even give a shit the bait was fucking tasty

If you dont have friends you are filthy normie who watch anime and should kill yourself becasue fuk u fag

Friends? Who needs friends when you have MLP?

Yes. We drink beer and hang out almost Evert weekend.

0 friends

Used to, though I didn't have many I was very close with them. I basically cut myself off from them because being unemployed and depressed isn't fun when hanging around people you've known your entire life.

Yeah we play D&D,Overwatch, and write comics like every other weekend

Nah. Maybe it's because I've been betrayed one time too many, but I always say friends are just enemies who you don't know you/they hate them/you yet.

Used to, but then I quit doing drugs and I could feel no reason to go out anymore. I lost my job shortly after. Moved back home with my parents, and am now a NEET.

yes. and?

All hail the king, and give him three cheers, fam!

fuck friends

i hate 'em

do my parents and brother count

Actually a pretty social guy, never had any problems making friends. Not a normie though, been a part of chan culture for 16 years.

Guess I'll stop jerking myself off now.

No I do not.
I have co-workers & family.
It's the way I have always been.

Nope

Yes.
But when I'm with them, I want to leave after five minutes.

nah

i have a guy who considers himself my friend and 1 who we r friends to each-other, i guess. But im not relying on them, nor am i open to them.

u

I do, but I am the piece of shit friend that distances themselves from everyone and is frustratingly difficult to get close to.
I honestly don't know what the fuck my problem is.

This