How come there's no pictures of earth from space?

How come there's no pictures of earth from space?

Why don't the stars move in the sky at night if the earth is supposedly spinning?

Why did they pull Tower 7 down?

Did you know NASA faked 6 moon missions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7JrHIHi8t0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lay off the meth and cock..Go back to niggerchan please

You probably didn't even know 3 towers went down, bro.

You prob didn't know you could have a hands free orgasm by having a cock hitting your prostate

Watching JR and the gang suffer with the effects from long term heavy pot usage has been somewhat entertaining and somewhat karmic since they incorporated it into their identities like the good narcissists they are. Long term heavy pot usage lowers IQ and maybe even worse, lowers one's ability to sense when someone is manipulating you.

>youtube.com/watch?v=w7JrHIHi8t0

Show me the leftover gear.

Great points OP. Don't be put off by people saying you wear a tinfoil hat or are a pothead. It's hard for people to do their own research and think critically. It's hard for people to accept that things they have believed their whole lives are lies

Like the holocaust

Wow. I am now convinced!

I seriously do think his IQ is in the ballpark of 85, he's thick as fuck.

Holcost is real there are vivors who said it was real

All pictures of our earth from space are fake. They were first paintings then they used photoshop based on the original paintings. The earth is FLAT. You can easily test it yourself. You have to get a good camera that doesn't have slight fish eye lense type, which you can test yourself by going up high enough to where you can see the horizon. It's completely flat and straight. Send a camera up to space, will cost you a few hundred USD and see for yourself. You won't see a curvature. Some people have tried it but they used shit lenses.

Eddie is just a filthy gardener who needs to stick to kicking people but lol weed dude what you going to do

or even better, do this (vid related)

They both hold a book and wear a mask, That's all the things that are the same about the pictures

Difference is, the one with the quran wants to behead you if you're not islamic. The guy with the bible doesn't want to do this.

What about holding a compass or even better a spherical compass and looking at where North is. How come north is in a horizontal direction and not a vertical direction? How come north isn't toward your feet instead of towards the horizon.

Protip: because you are on a plane, not a ball.

I used to say that the Holocaust was the biggest actual conspiracy out there.

Now I think even bigger is how Jews push shit like flat-earth out in order to discredit Holocaust revisionism.

But the earth is obviously flat, stop watching fake news.

w o k e
LOOK INTO IT

did you know Elvis is still alive, and over 20,000 sightings of him every year confirm he never died?

Did you know tens of thousands of people are abducted by aliens every year? we can know they were because they tell us they were.

these statements are completely unfalsifiable. Prove them wrong. You cannot, moon landings, flat earth, 9/11 conspiracy, tooth fairy, easter bunny, Santa clause, Jesus christ saves

Well, this MUST be true, because I read it on the internet etc etc.

The Flying what??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Monster, Jesus, Santa, faked moon landings, faked holocaust, the healing power of magnet bracelets, flat earth claims, 9/11 government conspiracy, the tooth fairy, Bat Man, Illuminati power over the world, Easter Bunny, ancient aliens, ghosts, witches, rain forest cancer cures, big pharma, wage inequality fixes, palm reading, Horoscope future telling, ESP, relentless black victimization in America, wizards, and Satan are obviously real, stop watching the FAKE FUCKING NEWS you moron.

The Flying what??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Monster is real of course, don't watch the fake news that claims otherwise.