Tfw your brother is beating your other brother with a belt in the other room

How old are they?

This is good for both of them

Join in on the fun, you faggot.

One is 19 and the other is 5.
Guess which one is beating whom?

I guess this what happens in houses with 10 kids.
Eventually the older ones start acting like parents to the younger ones and beat them.

Kids need to get beaten frequently if they want to grow properly. Beatings are like fertilizer.

I have had my fair share of beating kids when I was younger. I remember getting sat on by the kid that is beating the younger kid now.
I also remember beating the majority of kids below me.

What did your brother do to deserve a beating?

He was supposed to go to bed but instead he started screaming and attacking the other brother in his room. The other brother, being the one younger than him.

So old bro started beating young bro with a belt because old bro didn't want to go to bed?

t. Joe Jackson

Can your parents adopt me? Getting hit with my older brother's belt sounds hot tbh

OKAY.
So there are three bros involved here.
19 year old bro.
5 year old bro
4 year old bro.

5 year old bro didn't want to go to be with 4 year old bro. So 5yo bro starts screaming at 4yo bro.
19yo bro hears that, gets pissed and grabs the belt and starts beating the 5yo bro.

I could probably beat you with a belt all night long, I am oldest bro.

I take it there's a lack of vagina in your family.

12 member household.
Only 3 of those are girls. Mom, sister and sister.
Only 2 of those have grills to fug. My dad with my mom. And me with my gf. Which my 19yo bro lusts after.

BDSM

You know, having such raw testosterone in my family, you would think that we'd have more facial hair. But no, I have trouble growing even a mustache.

Are you an injun? That would explain why you can't grow anything.

tell your brother from my part he is a little piggy and shouldnt lust on other people's gfs

Maybe OP's a cuck and gets off on that shit

maybe he is the one who got belt'd

White actually. 50% german and 50% other white. British, Lithuanian and other European. I honestly do not know why, at 22 that I cannot grow much hair at all. I finally grew a half mustache but I shaved it because it looked like a pedo stache.

Check'd
He does not acknowledge it. My 17yo brother pretended to be a grill on OKcupid once and fooled him so bad that he admitted to having an attraction to my girlfriend. But he still keeps lusting after her. Probably because he knows that he is a mama's boy and will never get a girl. Poor guy too, I told him to get friends when he was 16.

Get in there and spank someone user

topkek