Is 3DPD hate still bait if everyone hates 3DPD?

is 3DPD hate still bait if everyone hates 3DPD?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_the_European_Union_by_Muslim_population
censusdata.abs.gov.au/census_services/getproduct/census/2001/quickstat/0
censusdata.abs.gov.au/census_services/getproduct/census/2006/quickstat/0
censusdata.abs.gov.au/census_services/getproduct/census/2011/quickstat/0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_of_religion
news.sky.com/story/atheist-numbers-surge-in-england-and-wales-10292690
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muhammed-really-is-most-popular-baby-name-in-the-uk-as-is-mohammed-muhammad-9895605.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Australia#cite_note-3
anonhq.com/recent-study-worlds-fastest-growing-religion-no-religion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good work on being a faggot op

pic related is how; fuck abrahamics, fuck christcucks

If you want to troll Holla Forums pretend to hate anime.

But I like anime. I just fucking hate weebs and their waifu spam.

Fuck off weeb. Anime is cancer

Friendly reminder that girls who are 3d IRL are only 2d in pictures posted on the internet.

it's okay to fap to them

Go back to Holla Forums fedora.

fuk u got me

More like: Fuck necklaces, I have an autistic aversion to them, this is why I dont even like Anime In cartoons they are rare at least.

I don't know why but I fucking hate necklaces :/

I can answer that with pics of yurop right now, but that shit is so sad that i will post a fact: atheism is loosing numbers every day because atheists dont breed, all countries in west Europe are turning into another Turkey, but now with more niggers.

Obligatory reddit spacing.

At least that thing hanging from her neck means something, your balls are just a disgusting ornament.

I deserved dubs

citation needed

Well, no surprise there.

Well, you got yourself dubs.

==Now what's the next step of your master plan?==>>6974300

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_the_European_Union_by_Muslim_population

Sure hat.

Trips

Did I say anything about the alt right? Or Islam? No, I didn't, I am talking about atheism, and I thought you were too until you changed the subject. Citation still needed for numbers of atheists falling.

Are you serious? ok, i woulndt go into human reproduction and how that works, atheists dont breed, muslims breed a lot and they are taking the place of atheists kids, if you care to read that you will notice that the amount of muslim kids is growing, resources arent infinite and mostly atheists marxists are supporting islam (marxist pope jokes allowed).

Am i being trolled?

Kindda funny, fedoras worship numbers and number tell them to shut up.

Again, I don't care about Muslims, I don't care about Marxism, I don't care about the Pope. We can talk about that after you address your claim in regards to the numbers of atheists are falling. Cite your statistic which backs this up.

In fact because you have dodged this about three times now, I'll answer it for you:
censusdata.abs.gov.au/census_services/getproduct/census/2001/quickstat/0
censusdata.abs.gov.au/census_services/getproduct/census/2006/quickstat/0
censusdata.abs.gov.au/census_services/getproduct/census/2011/quickstat/0
Those are census results from Australia (I am most familiar with the way the Australian system works, feel free to provide statistics for any other Western countries), and if you open the people section, go to the religion section, you will see irreligion is GROWING.

Kid, are you serious or do you have a serious mental problem? those kids are born in islam, molded by islam. They didn't see the fedora until they are already a man, by then it was nothing to them but cucking!

Demographically talking australia is irrelevant, every single human being there can worship emus but if half of China become christian then the world is becoming christian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_of_religion

You have a fuckton of studies backing that:

Islam is growing fast because muslims breed like rabbits and they are killing (literally) the first place, christians, atheists are just an overrepresented minority that dont breed.

I even made a nice little picture for you.
I don't care about China, they can all become Scientologists for all I care. Again, don't care about Islam, it is irrelevant to what you first stated which I took issue with. No one is arguing with you about Islam. I care about the Western world, and the stats for my country show more people are becoming atheists. Feel free to highlight stats of another Western country which show atheism falling.

Pointless thread

cuck

still a pointless /thread

here's a sage, too

Changing the subject after loosing the argument, kid, ausfalia can be the center of the commonwealth (it isnt) yet is still irrelevant for the world (already proved) now we can keep in the west so your faill may be more epic, europeans are dumping christianity and becoming atheists (antichristians is better term), thats a fact, but is also a fact that they are being replaced by muslims because atheists dont breed and muslims breed like rabbits, now, for even more spectacular fail, thats from 2011 and right now we have buddhists killing muslims near that zone and i am not talking about asian migrants (Australia will be a yellow zone like Canada in 2050) or the true meaning of "irreligious" protip, it isnt atheist, an atheist can be very religious and a muslim just irreligious, marxistx just love changing meanings for their profits, how cute!

I wasnt talking about australia, learn to read, i was talking about the world, then the west and i even trolled you with the commonwealth, protip, brexit wasnt about adidas.

dubs

Still no sources proving that numbers of atheists are falling. Stop trying to change the subject, I'm embarrassed for you at how inept you are at staying on topic and using facts.

Are you blind? i posted how muslims are outbreeding atheists:

In the wikipedia article you will notice a few characters in blue color, put your mouse pointer over them and press the left button, read that and be gratefull that this board is anonymous

atheist not breeding

Please copy and paste those terms in your favorite browser, then press enter.

What part of I don't give a shit about Muslims is so hard to get, you tard? You said
Nothing to do with Muslims. Now back that statement up. Use the evidence I posted as a guide how to do it; show numbers of atheists from year to year, and if your statement was correct, the number should get smaller as the years go by.

Isnt that a joke?:

Resources arent infinite, ah! maybe the use of the term "muslim population/non muslim population" is triggering you, "non muslims" doesnt mean "another religion that isnt islam" it means, "no muslim", thats include atheists, if they breed fast you can expect a lot of babies with muslim names that will be muslim and you can notice that the guys dumping islam are more or less the same as guys embracing islam, while christians are lowering their numbers in uk (example) atheism is growing in adults that dont breed, do you have a proof?

news.sky.com/story/atheist-numbers-surge-in-england-and-wales-10292690

But at the same time we have adults that breed a lot!

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muhammed-really-is-most-popular-baby-name-in-the-uk-as-is-mohammed-muhammad-9895605.html

My point isnt about adults, they will be replaced and their religion forgotten, its about their kids

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes

ok, so still no evidence proving you right and me wrong. i'm done talking to you now, you seem not to understand that if you're going to make a claim, you have to back it up with evidence or else it's worthless.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Australia#cite_note-3

Maybe you are talking about propaganda:

anonhq.com/recent-study-worlds-fastest-growing-religion-no-religion/

Already answered:

You have a ton of forms of atheism, cultural christians, japanese atheists that fear the number 4, catholics that dont like the argie pope, shamanistic tumblerites, etc, none of them is an atheist.

Also kafirs arent muslims, yet they fear pig meat, being killed by a woman or things like that, a lot of atheists jews dont eat pork, a lot of christians dont go to church, etc, again, thats about "people being part of the structure major religious organization" not about beliefs, some atheists are catholics and they dont know.

This is, without doubt, truly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I am not fucking joking when I say: you are genuinely stupid. I know people say stuff like this a lot on chans without proper evidence… but you have proven amply that you should be removed from the gene stock of humanity. I sincerely apologize to the Universe for your existence.

Dropped, Everything besides Orthodoxy is fiction.