Crimea is Now an Issue in the National Election

Trump Willing to Recognize Russian Control Over Crimean Peninsula

Highlights

Media Shills Kvetching up a Storm

archive.is/SBk7S
The Huffington Post - It Appears Donald Trump Doesn’t Know About The Crimea Annexation Or Doesn’t Care

archive.is/K1OTw
Politico - Trump to look at recognizing Crimea as Russian territory, lifting sanctions

archive.is/jA1kv
The Atlantic - Donald Trump's Crimean Gambit

Other urls found in this thread:

bbg.gov/wp-content/media/2014/06/Ukraine-slide-deck.pdf
liveleak.com/view?i=013_1469992397
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2015/03/a-review-of-frontline-ukraine-by-richard-sakwa.html
ntv.ru/novosti/1613061/
youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
logs.omegle.com/728f842
turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2014/09/why-russia-didnt-annex-crimea-by-confusedponderer-draft-tbd-till-201495.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what a madman

One of the most important things when dealing with leftists is "don't apologize" or back down.

You double down, you go ahead and they shit their pants and flounder since you didn't give them moral authority over you.

Wow nice. America shouldnt get involved in squatnigger business

commence Nataliaposting

But seriously, when do we dissolve the press? They actually want WW3.

What a gentlemanly way to say "string them up by their own entrails"

I became "redpilled" quite a bit after the whole Crimea situation happened. Where should I go to learn about it so I can defend Trump?

she keeps a picture of the tsar on her desk Do you think she sits home alone at night with a picture of Nicholas touching herself to the thought of imperial Russia coming back

Idk lurk and look it the situation. Its not a simple situation so expect rabid shitposting between the slavs

I dont know many Russian people

How do they respond to acts of good faith like this?

It seems Trump would allow Russia to maintain influence and control over the old Soviet Union. If for nothing else, just to hand a dozen problems over to people that want to solve them.

Crimea wanted to be annexed and russia complied
thats it

"Don't back down, double down."

This is the smart move. Russia is recovering from the collapse of the Soviet Union and reasserting itself in it's traditional sphere of influence. (Russia had controlled that region since the early 1700's). Don't poke the bear, kids.

Take a look at this Gallup poll done about the Crimean situation. It blows every leftist narrative out of the water. Ukrainians don't want to join NATO, don't approve of the US involvement in their country, and believe that the Crimean vote to join Russia was legitimate.

bbg.gov/wp-content/media/2014/06/Ukraine-slide-deck.pdf

well just the basics

cri me a river, ukriane.
t. vlad

yeah but the reason they wanted to leave is because the US backed a coup in Kiev, seems simple right? It isn't. When the US tried a coup before with regular means and tried to make it about democracy no one gave a shit. But then when they put money into the hands of groups of neo nazis and ultra nationalists they overthrew the government. The Russian rebels have shown a very clear communist sympathy and the Ukrainian rebels have shown fascist sympathies. So one side is the right soldiers fighting for the wrong cause and the other is the wrong soldiers fighting for the right cause. Its a cluster fuck of epic proportions in true eastern European fashion.

hohol is like seeing stormweenie in a post it almost guarantees the person is a shill

Russia has lost most of its population had its culture decimated and lost all of the territory it had gained since peter the great. It has not been a good century for them

Look at the ethnic make up of Crimea and Eastern Ukraine(They're actual Russians)
Check out some of the anti-Russian laws being passed by the new and unstable Ukrainian government at the same time with ((((American))) support
Learn to dodge the shitposting of the eternal butthurt pole

Not really
Go look at the ethnic makeup of the Ukrainian government, and look at who funds those (((nationalists))), and look at the trade deals made almost immediately by the new government
Jews and Burgers

Here's a quick green text

At least that's how I remember it

Everyone knows he's right.

There was so much shilling about crimea being illegitimate when it happened, but everyone knows Trump is right right. The history of crimea agrees, the popular opinion of crimea agrees, the balance of power agrees. The shills have no chance except to hope you don't look it up.

ya but regular sheep won't have the time or capacity to think about that, make it short and simple.
the masses love easy explanations.

go look at the ethnic make up of the Russian government jews and Chechens. And yes My original statement was right it was groups of ultra nationalist who overthrew the government and then lost control soon after. Most of them are still out there fighting in volunteer battalions.

OY VEY MUH CRIMEA!
goys- I mean guys, Russia is bullying Ukraine with death and terror and all sorts of bad stuff, you need to be angry so you sign up when we declare war! Don't you want to be a freedom loving American like me and shekelwitz?

I see no reason at all for white soldiers to die fighting other white soldiers.
The Crimea is historically Russian, the vast majority of people living there are Reussian, and, quite frankly, I do NOT like the filthy assholes that started the Maidan uprising nor their reasons for it.
Ukrainians were bamboozled, they have now been looted, and they've lost the Crimea (which even I could, and did, predict).
With Jews (like Soros & the Euro central banks) you fucking LOSE.

It serves them right…they trusted a JEW.

This is a such a bigger deal for the Russian sphere of influence then any of you realize. Until this war broke out Russians and Ukrainians largely considered themselves the same people and Russian culture was founded in Kiev. This cuts Russia off from much of its blood relations and completely reshapes the way they think of themselves. This is less of a war then it is a civil war

Just because we know we must resort to savagery doesn't mean we have to speak like savages.

Should be "Solumly Slaughter Saracens"
"Gibbet Gaggles of Groids"
"Gas every last fucking kike"

Goddamn just imagine if we win and America and Russia both turn on the ZOG.

We might actually have a fucking chance.

After the Cold War, during Clinton's admin, we should've taken a stronger hand in forging better US-Russian relations… W did a decent job on that front, for the most part, but a lot of the fuckery that Russia doesn't like began on his watch, too. And Obama has made an utter mess of our relations with Russia. I'll never forget that awkward pic from 2013 of Putin & Obama not talking to each other. On a side note, my mom's reaction at the time was "I don't think Putin likes niggers"

That part here at 4:40
liveleak.com/view?i=013_1469992397
I'm not sure he understands the history too well. Maybe he's pretending not to know so he is underestimated, but I really hope he is reading up on every important happening of the last few years.

Had no idea she had such a nice body.

Someone needs to upload Frontline Ukraine to pdf since the country is now a major issue in the election.

Gives a meticulously sourced account of how NATO provoked the crisis, and delves into shit like the Odessa massacre that was glossed over in the media.

Trump simply made Georgie his bitch.

A nimble navigator indeed.

There is Russian fleet in Crimea.
Russia rented the naval base in Sevastopol, gave money and made a lot of favors and discounts to Ukraine. These policies were listed in the so-called «Kharkiv Treaties».
The treaties were viewed as «anti-ukrainian» in maidanite media, despite it was more than a fair deal for Ukraine.
When Maidan took the power, the parliament vaguely threatened to «abolish anti-Ukrainian laws».
And if they actually did it, Russia would be in a weak position and would probably be forced to "respect their choice", so they acted immediately.

Read Frontline Ukraine, which covers everything.
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2015/03/a-review-of-frontline-ukraine-by-richard-sakwa.html
A review.

Trump wants to pull Russia away from China so he's going to make a deal with Putin. Russia is friends with China only because the US is hostile to Russia.

And remember that the mess in Syria happened because Assad is an ally of Russia. The US government financed and armed the syrian army defectors before it officially financed and armed them with the help of Congress.

All the smart anti-war people who hated Bush will vote for Trump.

Exactly right. People flock to him because he shows strength. Unless he misspeaks on something, he should never give in and apologize or soften his stances.

Turkroaches btfo!
Holhols btfo!
Kikes btfo!
Leftists btfo!
Islam btfo!
Eurocucks btfo!
Neocons btfo!
Clintons btfo!
Alphabets btfo!
SJWs btfo!
Poles btfo!
Nato btfo!
Shills btfo!

TRUMP, PUTIN, ASSAD
KEBAB REMOVAL SQUAD

George Sauron must be very angry right now. He's probably going to waste a $100 Million on the Hillary Clinton campaign.

If?
Did you just say, "if?"

There is no "if" when it comes to fate. Donald J. Trump will be your next president, and the leader of the free world.
He will make America a great place to thrive, again.
He will start the new TRUE conservative Renaissance.
He will form an alliance that will beat down the enemies of the children of Europa for all time.

Great days are coming, user…great days. You are so lucky to be a part of this.

Trump's presidency can't come soon enough

I'm ready for this, I hope we get some sweet uniforms.
Hopefully colonial or 1812 themed.

Wait, is that pic on the left her as a teen? Why is she wearing a hipster on her shirt?

Are we truly "those of the arctic pole," though?
This sounds more like a prophecy about Canada and Sweden teaming up.

It still ends with Byzantium stained with Barbarian Blood.

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fuck this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

The century is just starting,, and Russia is recovering.

America will not return to greatness unless all non-whites are removed. Until then, we will just continue to decline.

Kek, isn't it funny they're speaking to him like his presidency is already a fact? He's got them so deep into his pockets they don't know up from down anymore. It's great.

Why am I seeing this word being used so much here lately. Why are we adopting jewspeak now?

I see it has the northern hemisphere uniting.
It would include Russia and the entire Anglosphere, of course, but the two most powerful single figures would be Putin & Trump.

nice copypasta

what about those barbarians, The "native americans"
people sympathize too much with them for out right extermination

The US is not the arctic poles sounds more like Russia and Scandinavia

offer cash for sterilisation? Most of them are brain-dead enough and shot-sighted enough to agree, and it would be entirely consensual. This method could also be targeted at nogs.

Obviously extermination would be the best option

next year will be 100 years since the October revolution 100=century

>forgetting Canada - the one country who's physical territory actually stretches into the pole

I wrote this (here) back before the exoduses when Holla Forums had actually meaningful content and wasn’t overrun with intl and staffed by a literal paid shill. Feel free to use it to blow the fuck out of faggots who think “HURR IT’S NOT THE 1800S ANYMORE YOU CAN’T ANNEX LAND HURRRRRR”. Also feel free to help me expand it so that it encompasses an impenetrable wall of objective fact.

I support the recognition of a nation’s ability to claim and defend territory within its means.

Regarding Israel specifically, it does not have the means to take on the entire Muslim world at once, nor does it have the ability to administer even the entirety of its claims outside its current borders (namely “Greater Israel” in any of its incarnations). I don’t support international assistance to Israel because of its status as a rogue nuclear state, because of its history of war crimes and false flag attacks, and because of the behavior of its people around the world in subverting the economies, politics, and rights of peoples in other nations.

If Israel can claim a piece of land, gain it militarily, and hold it, then that’s what is designated as Israel. Similarly, if Britain claims, say, the entirety of Patagonia, if they can take and hold it militarily, then Patagonia would be British.

“Historic” claims are of little consequence to anyone. The American southwest used to be Mexico, for example, but we beat the snot out of Mexico and took it. Now it is American. Mexico no longer has a valid claim on that land, as their claim was ended when the US beat them. They also could not make a new claim on the land today, as they could not take it or hold it.

Aquitaine and Normandy were once English. They are no more. Thus, Britain has no claim on them unless they were able to, in wartime, beat France and restore control.

For the most modern example, Russia willingly gave up its claim to Crimea when it transferred it to Ukraine in… what was it, the 1960s? Crimea was Ukrainian. However, Russia successfully reclaimed Crimea last year, and thus Crimea is Russian again.

I understand that Israel came into being based on an unfounded claim, but the ability of the Jews to form a country and, through war, justify that claim, means that Israel does exist. If someone wants to end Israel, they’d have to go to war and win.

As I said before, claims can be won, lost, and also be utterly unfounded. Zanzibar could claim New Jersey, but if it couldn’t hold the land, the claim would be meaningless.

I also mentioned that I don’t like the idea of supporting Israel, and I listed reasons why. As Israel has often stated they’re willing to “go it alone”, I say let them. Personally, I want the US to go isolationist. Not reduce its military might, but also not get into proxy wars for them or any wars in which the US does not treat its conquered enemies as conquered enemies.

Allies in war aren’t antithetical to this idea, but they’re also not something to be, as Bibi would say, “above the law”, as that’s insanity.

You shame your ancestors.
Not because you are a faggot (which you probably are, anyway), but because you can't lie for shit.

A Jew should be a master of lies.

I guess but I have my doubts about Nostradamus making a prediction about Canada a country that did not exist then.

yes, sounds good.
But I feel some natives wouldn't do it, perhaps a new resettlement is in order, maybe a decade after cash sterilizations are in place.

He never said any country's names in this quatrain. He said:
"When those of the arctic pole are united together,
Great terror and fear in the East:
Newly elected, the great trembling supported,
Rhodes, Byzantium stained with Barbarian blood."

user, I wish. That will never happen though. Canada is more mentally cucked than Sweden. At least Sweden has a nationalist movement and a growing-in-popularity anti-immigration party.

geographically it still Russia and Canada. So unless the anglosphere joins together its a nope

please
Should annex green land too

Maybe he's talking about people and not countries.

I still take it to mean those countries that are most closely associated to the north.
And it probably DOES mean the people of those regions…and who most rightly deserve to be called people of the north than Europeans?

No, he meant it literally. Stock up on 55 gallon plastic barrels and hydrofluoric acid.

significantly different then Russia's position today

Top tier shitposting, Dmitry.

and canada has nowhere near as many immigrant/non-white crime as sweden. Canadians don't have a reason to become right-winged as of yet.

It's older than time you stupid cunts

I'm gonna kill myself because of this grammar.

I hope they realize how ridiculous these narrative shifts sound…

They shifted the narrative on his businesses too but this one is ridiculous.

It is true that Russia had military interests ar risk.

It is not true that Crimea itself wanted to separate. Armed people appeared in Crimea short before election AND it is well admitted by officials that they WERE russian troops.

ntv.ru/novosti/1613061/

Put that idea about freedom of CHoice of Crimea into garbage.

Wow.
Very good.

Either way this Crimea trick is no worse than what USA was doing for decades but feels somewhat dirty.

I have a russian friend and he said the whole issue with Crimea was that it was being treated as a second class region by the Ukrainians since it was a majority Russian region that should have never been given to the them in the first place. Ukis and Ruskies hate each other so the Ukis kept jockeying up the prices of utilities among other annoying things, so Russia stepped back in once the bullying of the Crimeans got too severe. Of course Russia was playing 6D chess by taking Crimea back since it embarassed the west as well under the guise of humanitarian aid, but that's an aside.

Those are some breddy gud
A E S T H E T I C S
m8

Really?
Why?
It's not good enough to be a meme, it isn't good enough to waste space in a text file.

Now HERE are some worth keeping:

"Mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga"

and

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo"

Now THAT'S quality workmanship.

even putin touches himself to the very idea

Trump is correct on this issue.
Video related. You can see the exact moment the CNN host shits himself before he shuts the interview down.

youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw

he said Russia would never go into Crimea when they're already there

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

Obama looks like he is about to smack his lips and inform Putin of his noble Egyptian ancestry.

Was it really never uploaded to the internet?

Canada is around 65% white, mate.

What was it with Bush and Putin? Did they really get along well with each other?

The cities are, most rural folk are mighty pissed that their tax dollars are going towards enrichment, they tend to lean heavily right.

First now consistently beating the jew shill. Quite excited.

"heavily right" in Canada is voting for the establishment cuckservatives who happen to import just as many chinks, street-shitters, and niggers as the other parties.

This. This is the first thing that came to mind when I saw this thread.

Nein. These are the folk who go off and state they're going to slot cops who're going to try and take their guns, including the 3scary5me ones.

Rural canada scares the shit out of me, I personally don't want to fuck with the friendly fellow with the 34

Ukraine as a country should not exist. Neither should Poland.

hang yourself

"Oy vey dat Trump so evil!"
Those fucking kikes…

This is probably the most relevant thread to ask this in and i dont want to make a hole new one. I heard through the normalfag grapevine that the MSM is playing a soundbite of Trump from like 2012 saying he's friends with Putin. Can anyone confirm this, or is just a literal fabrication?

As Canadians we basically follow suit with America anyway, although everybody here likes to do it begrudgingly (cuckingly). US has Alaska and some claim to the arctic pole.

TLDR; Sweden and Canada….lol

kek

Russia agrees. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Fuck off what that anti-white piece of filth

Stop that.

I didn't want to make my own thread for this but I wanted to tell my story.

I was speaking with my mom tonight over dinner and she was telling me that she loves Trump (thanks to my successful redpilling), but she loathes Melania. I ask her why and she kept telling me 'because she's Yugoslavian' which in reality is because she's had problems with my last stepdad who was Romanian (and they're both equally gypsies in her mind, she said this).

Is this a common view or is this just my mom's anecdotal female hypergamy in overdrive coupled with relationship baggage? It was intensely disheartening to hear her new cuckboy boyfriend talk shit about Melania and about Trump's chances of winning. I brought up how Melania watched Cruz's kids during a debate to no avail. The reasoning it's disheartening is because these people are sort of normies so I use them as a litmus test.

Yes.

not really Yugoslavian was a fake country. Shes a Slovenian correct? They are not related to Romanians or gypsies.

My mom is rather dumb so she's pretty much unable to discern the two. The only time she did 'research' this entire election was to google bad things about Melania that she threw in my face. I told her that we aren't electing her and rather we are electing Trump and these small issues are rather inconsequential.

We need to repeal the nineteenth amendment, ASAP.

He said Ukraine, not Crimea. You can play semantics, but he obviously meant that they won't go further into the Ukraine.

The Kurds are going to experience the same thing, yet faster - They'll have their Kurdistan at last, for a few months (or heck, maybe a few years) at best, all to service USA, Israeli and 'EU' interests for the oil and gas pipelines and weaking Israel's enemies, only to be destroyed afterwards.

Of course, unless Russia pulls more tricks.

I saw some BBC interview where they asked people worldwide what they thought of Trump and it was all leftist cucks. Then they did interviews in an American 50's styled diner in Russia where everyone interviewed agreed he was a cool guy that knew his shit.

I can't imagine why Putin would say kind words about him as early in the game as he did when Trump's rhetoric was getting serious liberal backlash unless there was a good reason to like him.

As far as I know, it's Obama that really gets crucified.

logs.omegle.com/728f842

I don't know where to post this, but it's ridiculous.

So I talked to this guy the first time, gave my honest opinions about why the holocaust shouldn't be illegal and this nigger went full retard and just left the chat because I didn't agree with the narrative he was trying to push.

So, the second time I pretended to be a really shifty jew, and by god it worked better.

Reminder that Putin thinks Obama is a little faggot. Watch the body language in this video.

Wew.

I'm fairly certain that will take a sharp turn with Trump in office. Our PM will be too immature to act professionally with Trump.

he said Russia would never go into Crimea when they're already there>>6976522
Well I did misquote, I'm sorry.
However Crimea was part of Ukraine and Russia went into it, and did so with force and without permission.
That's the whole reason the question was even being asked.
His follow-up to "Well he's already there, isn't he?" was weak too. He ended on up note, and regained his… tone or whatever, but he sounded flustered, and he didn't say Stephanopolous was wrong. If he was so sure Crimea belonged to Russia he would've said "You're wrong about this". Trump is many things but he is not normally someone who dances around a point, or even gives an explanation before a statement or in lieu of a statement.

RUSSIAN AMERICAN ALLIANCE AGAINST CHINKLAND WHEN

ah, what the fuck happened there?
that was to

russia quite literally dindu nuffin

reminder that some son of some democractic cunt bought some companies there after the (((ukrainian revolution)))

I mean, he's right on both points

come on senpai

Yes this is a big problem for us, but we are no where near as fucking cuckolded as the swedes, and don't actively invite non-whites into our house to fuck our shit up. We also at least have guns.

If by dissolve, you mean in acid. Then yes, soon.

SOON I PRAY

Russians were already there, mate. It was part of the Russian SFR before it was given to Ukraine as an inconsequential gift and a means if reorganising territories. It was only after the Soviet Union collapsed did it become a problem.

You cheeky cunt

Just the combined landmass of a Russo-American alliance is breathtaking.

Yeah, what a great idea! Now we'd be filled with even more shitskins from the Eurasian landmass!

what song is this? its catchy af

No dipshit, just because we make an alliance doesn't mean a bunch of illegal Kazakhstaners are allowed in the US.

How fucking stupid are you? Did you even think at all, or did you just vomit out a nigger-tier kneejerk reaction to my post?

So, what is it? Is your period making you fly off the handle or are you simply just that stupid?

alliance isn't the same as free movement between states, retard

I guess I should've checked the history more.
The fact remains though, invading and holding someplace because it's unstable with the reason of "ethnic closeness" would open the way for untold fuckabouts across the world. If people really bought that as a reason almost no region would ever be in peace, because it would either be trying to reclaim an area or be the subject of someone else's efforts to reclaim an area.

I Don't Care If I Ever Come Down by Jay McCarrol

I wasn't justifying the actions, merely saying that Russians were not forced into Crimea under the totalitarian regime, but where there already.

terrifying

What the fuck

This is the song

that's fair

if the novorussians and crimeans want communism let them die or live by the own hand. its none of our business if they are stupid.

however it does annoy me that the soviets dumped russians in all their territories, because this gives russians their (fancy latin words) to go into these countries and "liberate the oppressed adidas models".

places like estonia which should be 100% estonian have a fuck load of russians that have no place there.

Russia likely never intended to give those territories up permanently. The oldest trick in the book is to flood a nation with your people then invade

Jesus christ.

point out that Europeans got to American almost 10 thousand years before the so-called native americans. it's all based on a lie. they have no more right than whites do on this land.

i don't know if that video or this one is the best Trump propaganda I've seen. Probably that one. It just makes you feel so happy

Exactly.

As to Crimea, just how exactly are you going to get them to leave? They were entrenched their before it was ever annexed. It's their only deep water naval base in the region. Wars are fought over less.

Sweet mother of mercy.

the fuck is that?

Thread successfully derailed

kek'd and check'd

You're slipping shill, used to be you had always first comment.
Did Soros cut your wage or something?

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to recall Crimea democratically elected to join Russia?

You have to understand the demographic situation in the Ukraine, if I remember right Russia displaced many of it's citizens, and certain ethnic groups live in certain places. I'm pretty sure Crimea is filled with Russians.

Disgusting how the media just blatantly lies about this.

Here is a good rundown showing that according to international law, Russia did not annex Crimea, since it was not a forcible land grab.

turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2014/09/why-russia-didnt-annex-crimea-by-confusedponderer-draft-tbd-till-201495.html

They did a couple of things wrong, but there was no annexation.

You're not wrong. Crimea was already an autonomous Republic which parliament repeatedly threatened Kiev to GTFO is they were continuing their BS.

Russian soldiers didn't invade ukraine… for they were already there, there was like a dozen of Russian military bases in the area, soldiers got out to re-establish security (as was legal per Russian/Ukrainian treaty) since the locals didn't recognize Kiev "transition government" which was nothing more than a non-elected para-legal thing.

Then Crimeans voted for independence and the results of that vote are perfectly logic given the population composition (which is overwhelmingly pro-russian, and was consistently polled independently with a very high support for a reunification, years before the crisis and are actually even higher after. So even if the referendum in itself wasn't accurate, there is no doubt it reflects the will of the locals).

Then the local parliament applied to integrate the Russian Federation (then the RF parliament voted in favor of it).

But it's a fucking joke to say that it wasn't democratic when you had a literal bunch of US taxmoney payed activists shooting cops burning everything they could in Kiev until they took the parliament and that somewhat made them the legal government of the country (that and being a cabinet handpicked by Nulland)…

Trump should keep it up and never back down on this. He's handling this perfectly.

Despite the total media blackout on it, much of our national security apparatus, the neocons, and many globalists want war with Russia, and Hillary is totally along for the ride.

This is why the rhetoric and spin has been so hard and so thick against Trump on this issue: those in the know know that we're on the path to war with Russia, and we're the aggressors.

The more this gets talked about and discussed, the clearer it will become that they are planning a war with Russia and Hillary is totally along for the ride.

This hugely benefits Trump because no voters want to go to war with Russia. If it becomes clear over time to the average voter that a vote for Hillary is a vote for war with Russia, that would practically guarantee an electoral landslide for Trump.

The media and the Clinton campaign are being too insular and shortsighted here because while in the short run, framing Trump as a tool of Putin seems like solid politics, if they keep going down this road where the truth of the matter is more likely to be discussed and discovered, it will be political suicide for Clinton.

Lel. Thanks user.

I don't know if they want all out war with Russia, but hey definitely want to further encircle them and remove or nullify certain Russian strategic positions. If they can sufficiently weaken Russia without war, they will take that route, but war might not be off the table.

Just playing the devil's advocate

This is a more sensitive issue than you'd think. Even though, yes, I can see the people of Crimea voting to join Russia as legitimate (seeing as how they are all pretty much Russian), by admitting that this is a legitimate vote and that people of a certain ethnicity, race, religion, etc can vote to return an entire city/region to another nation, what does that mean for the American Southwest? Would this lend credibility to Aztlan?

If beaners were able to outvote whites in that area, would you really miss it that much?

Before that, it would make the South the good guys in the Civil War.

No. It has a kindle edition though so no problems producing a pdf.

Crimeans got lucky, nobody died. Unfortunately for Luhansk and Donetsk, they were not able to keep the Jew-backed Ukrainian army from attacking them as Putin would not support their independence, so thousands of people died.

They could vote to gtfo.
There's no way americans are going to give a single inch of territory.

And how the media does not talk about real annexations…

What the fuck is that thing??

I am so done with this bullshit.

Remember when democrats wanted to be nice to Russia back in the days when Reagan was so oppositional to Gorbachev?

I know right.

Whenever your agenda is losing, connect the others to Russia.

It's a weak desperate tactic.

Meanwhile, your leader literally feeds the proxy war machine.

FSB probably has a HD footage of him blowing Michael.

Does anyone have the "reverse" of this image?

Where Pepe is holding the gun? I have only seen it ONCE - the user dropped it when he made it and I haven't seen it since.

Please.

Reminder that Crimea provides Russia with its sole warm-water ports and no amount of outside pressure will get them to give that up.

Imagine what pressure would be needed to force the USA to give up all its naval bases outside Alaska.

REMOVE RETARD

Would we miss naval bases like San Diego? Marine proving grounds like Yuma? What about Texas? Austin I think wouldn't be that bad of a loss, but that's just from what I've personally experienced

Eh, not really. Everyone (shills not withstanding) already knows the South was in the right, and everyone else will just cry "muh slavery," so nothing much will really change there.

Something to think about too: Could/Would the US survive without the South for agricultural goods and materials?

Right, but that's where the issue comes in. Crimea was Ukrainian land, but it had majority Russian people, and those Russian people voted to rejoin with Russia.

Likewise, Yuma, Arizona is an American city, but it has majority Mexican people (both legal and illegal). If they voted to rejoin Mexico, it'd be just as valid as the ethnic Russians voting Crimea out of Ukraine

Can The Donald even find Crimea on a map? Even with the names of the countries on it?

Seriously. I doubt he even knows where it is.

As a Russian, I was glad to see samovar was being prepared with a boot…As is tradition
Hope POTUS liked it

Is this a premonition of massive border revisions during Trump's administration?

Except the US and EU started it with the dismemberment of Yugoslavia and then Serbia.

Russia explicitly warned for YEARS that recognizing Kosovo unilateral break out was retarded and that payback was gonna be a bitch because there are lots of places in the ex-USSR where Russian (or pro-russians) are a majority.
If the Kosovo thing is legal Russia can take back eastern Lithuania, a good third of Georgia, South-East Ukraine, North Kazakhstan, N-E Moldova, etc…

But this is a reaction to the US pissing on international laws in the first place.

How can you be so sure (((they))) won't rig it to make hillary win? The correct response to defeatism is to push further on the gas pedal instead of the brake. Who's gonna will in Trump's victory?

Russia is justified in annexing all of its neighbors!!!!!! There's a reason everyone thinks you guys are cunts and it isn't the evil gay facist western media

Or the US could just annex Canada… doubt Canucks will mind.

Pic fucking related

Literally no reason not to take over Canada.

You'd have to deal with whiny east coast faggots who think that you'll be paying for all their socalism.

Not even western canada likes them. I don't think anyone likes them other than hollywood faggots.

Pretty funny or extremely sad in a way when you think his wife supposedly is Ukrainian. But who are we kidding… She's almost certainly a Jew like her daughter… and Trump himself.

I don't even know what Crimea should supposedly belong to. It was once even Ottoman I think I can remember reading. It's a bit of a nomansland like Belgium I recon. Just split it into parts according to language, culture and loyalties. As should be done with Dutch and French speaking parts in Belgium.

More than 85% of the new northern state population would be voting for the democrat party.

Not a chance. I'm pretty sure Most of the beaner population came to the united states to be in the united states.

Neat.

I feel like I'm going to witness some terrible event before I die, something like every nation on earth with whites getting nuked and America losing the civil war to globalists.

That's still a fact not checked, and even if it happened, natives lived for 8000 years there
And i dont think european culture and identity ws going around 10k years ago, for them to return and claim something, unlike the natives who squatted over the land
For us to demand rightful claim form enemies, natives sure are a breaking point in that narrative

You know who should be really glad about this? The Ukranians. If we gave them a bunch of javelins and shit they would just get btfo even worse than the first time around, those fuckers in the east can fight.

Reminder that we need to show her the Respect she deserves for being a officer

I'll fuck her, then I'll fuck mother Russia

Again if Albania can annex Kosovo (that, on the contrary to Russian majority ex-USSR areas, had been a part of Serbia for centuries) because a majority of Albanians lives there unilaterally (IE without Serbia blessing) why the fuck Russia wouldn't do the same in areas where the majority of people are Russians?

Law is law.
Either it's the same for everyone or it's not (and it's not law, it's privilege).

Don't come crying when Texas, New Mexico California, etc… massive beaner + nigger + leftist population, revolt, then vote for independence or entering the Unites States of Mexico. And then farm english/german descent americans for organs. Because they have now every right to do so. And if the US army goes "remove illegals" on their ass (AS THEY FUCKING SHOULD) then it's an international crime and your generals will risk hanging in the Hague.

Yes it's retarded.

But blame the fucking State department which with only short sighted small goals basically pissed on recognized international principles that allowed for decades without major conflict. FFS nobody is recognizing Taiwan (for the past 60 fucking years) as a real state because of those very rules…

The US government changed the rules of the game and now they're complaining when the other players on the board are playing by those very rules.

BTW vid related is the car of the current president of the LNR. As excepted Ukraine is gonna go on the offensive again while the Olympics are doing the news cycle as they tried (and failed) to take out the rebel leadership on the day of the opening (Zakharchenko and others were also targeted but as usual the guys in Donetsk are more competent that the ones is Lughansk).

And as excepted they will get their asses handed to them for third? (four?) time in row.

It's not right that matters, but victory.

Funny because Texas/Tejas went rogue on Mexico due to them genociding indians/cowboys and requesting absurd taxes
And then the U.S. feds raped them from behind, that's why they are filled with military bases to control their dissent a century ago

Maybe the hateful, subhuman scum on the left should start to ask themselves why they hate Russia? Pitiful, every liberal deserves to have their family raped in front of their eyes while they are slowly dissected alive and their entrails are fed to pigs.

Comon mate use your head.
If Quebec voted tomorrow that they wanted to be part of the US, and then the US gov went along with it and stationed military troops in Quebec don't you think a majority of non-quebecans would be opposed to U.S. actions?

And there's nothing the world could do to contest Russia's control of Crimea.

If they didn't want it to happen, prevention should have been their strategy, but it's too late.

NATO lost the initiative to secure all of Ukraine.

Making peace with Russia and calming the conflict is more constructive of everyone's time than trying to get something that will always be out of their reach.

Instead Hillary wants the Cold War raging hard again. It's ridiculous that only recently are they now mobilizing forces to dissuade "Russian Aggression" when they should have done that before Russia took Crimea, but they didn't it. What it really is, is just the same bullshit from the Cold War, of "THIS IS YOUR ENEMY, DO NOT MIND YOUR WORTHLESS ELECTIONS AND HOW INCOMPETENT WE ARE"

The reason the left hates Putin is because of those journalist-killing rumors. Journalists get uppity about it and write a bunch of articles. "Everybody loves journalists, how dare he, everyone must care about this as much as we do"

just annex my shit up, fam