What's a good way to meet nignog chicks as a white guy?

What's a good way to meet nignog chicks as a white guy?

Cut them off while driving, they love that!

No procreation, just letting the nuts hanging out

jej all u have to do is talk to them. nig nog chicks are foward with what they want. jej nig nog bitches are wild in bed tbh

Step 1: be white.
Step 2: go to ghetto.
Step 3: get nigger chicks on dick.
Step 4: ???
Step 5: profit.

Is it true they taste/smell different than White/gook bitches?

Nice meme, you'll lose money after she tries to make you pay for her niglet 9 months later.

well i never tried ghetto dolls, im pretty sure those taste and smell bad. If you want a nig grill try a suburban doll those are actually clean and dont wear nasty weaves. I never tasted a gook(azn) so i wouldnt know. white women will always taste way better

Go to a social welfare department and hang out in the lobby.

Ever hear about how bitches always go for the strong guy instead of the nice guy?

Half of nigresses don't apply to that rule. Treat them like a friend and they'll be magnetically attracted to the D nigga.
Couldn't get them off of me in grade school cause I was the autistic niceguy one.

Older white women have a salmony smell to their vag. Younger ones are fresher. Never had gook snatch. As for darkies, they smell more like a bass and yes there is a difference.
But it is an addictive scent. I got a hispanic now and she has a more spicy and tasty smell. Half black, half spic is strong and you will never forget that smell, oh boy, it will keep you going. I will never forget cumming all this one girls thigh just by rubbing against it while helping her fap. Damn good.

You should try killing yourself

I hear hell is pretty dark

You'd get AIDS anyway. There's a reason I'm still virginity intact.

Dave Grohl says aids is a meme

AIDS already has a cure, only the elites have access to it. The only reason they haven't released the cure to the public is because they want to make capital off the treatment.

Why not just launch it then? Insulin is making the pharma industry millions? And once there it is known that there is a cure for aids out there, most people will stop using protection. This would make even more people contract aids and therefore more buyers for the cure.

If they did, you know how many nigger and homosexual lives would be saved?

Insulin is a treatment though, not a cure.

You know, you could just use fucking condoms, you'd be fine then.

Condoms are a hoax dude

Have I been rused?

Serious answer? i was almost raped, got std.

(obligatory reddit spacing)

You dont call them, you just stay in front of them and they will talk to you, no, i am not lying. Get a condom please.

Nice hitler dubs.
I have been using condoms for more than 2 years now? Having sex all the time and never had to worry about pregnancy scares.
Always fill the condom up with water after sex and flush it afterwords. Not to mention the fact I have never had any STD's.

Condoms are God's gift to man. The mighty protector.

Step 1: Don't call her nignog. She won't like it.

This, do you wanna feel a glottis strangling your head, a super vacuum in your urethra till your kidneys, your balls licked and a nice grip in your buttchecks all at the same time? tell her that she is hot as fuck, shit will be like nip shota.

Remember, condoms and shave your body, people do that for crabs, everything else is a lie for monogamous people.

colonize that booty with your BED

Fucking this!

bump

Wherever you can find them. Black chicks love white guys, it's scientifically proven. Most of em prefer white guys to men of their own race. All you need is the balls to initiate with them.

You should not be sexualizing black women like that. -Barth

You dont need to sexualize what is already sexual.

Trips confrim

nao

put on a blindfold, walk into a crackhouse and grab the first thing you trip over.

to be clear, the blindfold is to keep your pure, caucasian eyes from bearing witness to the contents of a crackhouse.

Which country in Africa is the best for them?

Deep fry your dick.

They don't taste different, but their sweat is definitely not the same smell.

go to a black church and sing some negro spirituals

I had three chances to fuck a nog when I was fat. Three more in the past year since I've been skinny. Its really not that hard OP.

Fun fact: blacks project more than any other group. If you want to know what they are thinking or planning just listen to what they complain about.
t. white guy who plowed negresses in high school

Hard to have something better than a nig slut squealing as she feels that superior white cock.

This, stds guaranted.

at a woman's prison

This completely wrong. Black women love a white guy that will not cuck out. Black people shit test whites by acting super sensitive to everything that could be deemed racial. When they "Whatchu say uhuhm?" you just smile and repeat what you just said. Bitch will know that she can't sell you a woof ticket.

Be white and get a job at a fried chicken joint